[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

31 minutes ago, mimi8592 said:

I was trying to read the post hopefully looking for the street name kinda, but still haven't been able to figure out yet lol~

the signage on the post nxt to her is something about ‘PARKING HOUR’.. 

if only i could see any car plate no lol~by the look of the trees, i think that place is LA? it’s a late post again maybe? i dunno~ and i think she wore the same sunglasses at incheon leaving for LA last time~?? 

• Like 1

I think it's an old video too... maybe one of those she took on her last US trip... also looked like LA to me.

Where was PSJ spotted in LA again?? LOL! :sweat_smile:

Her stylist and Marie Claire photoshoot team went back to Korea right away after the shoot, right? and she stayed...

Soo.., who do you think took the video? :tounge_wink:.... 

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

it's getting, wild ride @ our "park" -so, hot, our ppc...i like the part that some shippers r into pushing their envelopes,---wayyyyyyy over the top! REALLY!!

Ok, free speech, freedom of expressions, for PPC2: LEMME, share my POV:

Don't we have the upper hand, they can blah-blah, in their own, that their idols, posted same igs, same date 07/11/19, (wonder r they, also, wearing same thingy, the "B"....(like ours, ppc) or the other or one or the other, lol!)...but wait, lets dissect here (we've done that, ions ago, maybe yrs., ago, ig coincidences, we graduated full pledged PPC). ofc triggered n' just stating, we're solid, ppc. It started, at " TDF" event,  GETTING HOT! EXCITED, FUN, CHALLENGING TO OTHERS, but LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE! WATCH IT, PLS....PPC. 

So, earlier: PSJ PROMOTING HIS MOVIE, TDF.

PSJ: (like personal message to the....fans (or cough.. pmy)  :kiss_wink: PSJ, said, responded on Q&A: (he was asked to do?) (my apologies, I'm tired just got done, 12 hrs., shift :bawling: u can share mbv(much better views)....

Saja stands for Saranghae Jagiya  #DivineFury #ParkSeoJoon #Saja 

(Correction) it's not "자기야 (Ja-giya)" but 자기들아 (Ja-gideulah) 자기들아 is plural of 자기(jagi) means 'honey':love:

@bn_sj2013 posted at his ig: 3 hrs., ahead @rachel_mypark. just timeline: fact checker, just read these: u can correct me..ppc

rachel_mypark: then sweetly n' tweet(ly), responded (as if) my ppc, radar, send message  to the fans ...(cough2, or to our capt. psj) jk, only we knew ppc, right... :) , hidden messages.. "goodnight, miss you too, beans...twoparkcouple, right?  (mornin' here, cute eh, pmy can say goodnight under the moon..lol, (sun) since, literally early mornin' here, thx for sharing, I love all the ppc reactions,..solid ppc, BOOM!!! It made our day! :heart:

and let ppc, do the rest of the talking points: with their  "bracelets", tho, not a delulu...LIKE (so, many many times, these (pricey) bracelets, so lil time, or so much, fun mysterious....(cracking others, me.......lol)---shared, press con, ig, travel trips, etc., Why the same splitting image or one or the other, lemme guess, (PSJ SAID, WWWSK).... SECRET????)..LOL, hmmmm, fellow ppc detectives..unlike  other, shippers, aren't their drama(s) way over, mos. ago,  (even visiting our loving ppc, site this am... bc, we have enough, space, they don't have enough? or 4 us, to vote n make 'em win in a poll.?

Your welcome!-- c'mon, ppc we're nice.....  the other shippers, way over yearssssss ago. Guess, u're welcome2 @ least our ppc, have the obvious edge:

"LOVE THY NEIGHBORS!".....peace x ppc.:glasses:

• LOL 2

Omg guys big love for you guys.

PPC story on the same day...I thought just PSJ's news only today but PMY updated too and everybody's detective mode on lol.... omg love it!

Anw, PSJ really bring his own vibe. Full buttoned or one loosd button, he looked soooo fineeee damnnnn haha

And PMY's latest ig post shown our queen execute sexy and cute vibe... and yes I believe that one is a late post. 

Gosh these two... can't help stand only for PPC:heart:

21 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

OMG whoever took the video for her is super clever brilliant person haha. He/she being careful not to get caught on her shades... nice move..;)

Maybe it’s Banso, i can see a person in red top and black bottom from PmY’s glasses..

396-D5334-A249-4820-94-D7-B4-AF045426-CD

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 6
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Maybe it’s Banso, i can see a person in red top and black bottom from PmY’s glasses..

Omg you are right.

YOU ARE AN AMAZING DETECTIVE AND GOD BLESS YOUR EAGLE EYES :kiss_wink: PMY got surprised here lol

ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

this is a legit infos in here.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

8 hours ago, mimi8592 said:

Did she just update the capture coz I didn't see it earlier, something like "miss u too beanies". Lol~ so it's love-letter-to-fans day I guess :joy:

To add into their list of another ‘coincidences’-_-

he’s really funny type of person:lol:, such adorable

• Love 1

Whether its the same bracelet or not it doesn’t matter to me. Just them both coping bracelets same time constantly has a meaning for sure. They’ve both been bracelets couple since phuket, it’s so interesting lol.

At first I didn’t wanna buy into the whole bracelet thing cause its just accessories. So many people could be wearing it same time, but then I noticed these two have been purposely wearing it in a way that emphasizes the sole focus on their bracelets (like a vibe that they cant go without their bracelets). That finally hit me yup its a couple thing lol

• Like 3

I still questioning about her update, still guessing whats her purpose lol.

So yesterday pmy bring happiness to 2 shippers, as i know kjw updated yesterday too. But I feel like pmy only tease us not them :sweatingbullets:

I don't say her post is code for psj or i will say her post doesn't mean anything for ppc but I feel she's like "oh psj post something, mmmm I must post something too. Fans must be happy then". *Think hard what I will post, okay just late post then:tounge_xd:*

My point is about her timing to post, she can say miss for her fans maybe 2 or 3 or 4 days ago, right? :sweatingbullets: but she posted yesterday, she's really teasing us. :tounge_xd:

• Like 4