[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Joon left some comment on Woo Do Hwan's post regarding the small celebration for his bday yesterday at the show case, a good deed that reminds us of Mi Nyeongie leaving bday message for her 2 costars in the recent dramas lalala :innocent:

8 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

this is y PSJ never post any pic anymore when he goes on romantic vacay hahaha cough phuket cough LA.. coz he knows PPS are such good detectives now lol~~ :phew:

PMY on the other hand~ ‘meh im gonna post what i want’ ~~ :joy:

even until now, idk why pmy showed a Phuket pic(holding watermelon juice).

It's clear that the pic was taken by psj.(the funny thing is that, after spreading the pic was taken by psj, even her solid k-fans said i didn't understand her, why she showed this pic in the fanmeeting?:joy:)

I think she never knew fans could find out where ppc& their team were sitting.

Thank you for the praise, we all know he doesn't wanna lose & regret anything :innocent:

Ahn Sung Ki: “If Park Seo Joon were a UFC fighter, he would be the world champion. It’s really something to watch.”

WDH: “I think Park Seo Joon has the best energy in the world"

Jason: “Before, Park Seo Joon had a somewhat boyish, puppy charm, but [for this film] he’s back with incredible masculinity and darkness.” 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1338143wpp/the-divine-fury-cast-praises-park-seo-joon-director-describes-how-park-seo-joons-character-is-different

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

It's clear that the pic was taken by psj.(the funny thing is that, after spreading the pic was taken by psj, even her solid k-fans said i didn't understand her, why she showed this pic in the fanmeeting?:joy:)

She was excited but yeah she's basically spoiled some juices for us lol. But if she intentionally showing it, it's a great great news for PPC shipper haha. Especially we, who were so curious about Phuket lol. Or is it because they became a lot more closer after Seoul FM? hhmmm haha

And again, she didn't show it at Seoul FM but she chose exposing it at Taiwan/Japan FM. She thought we never get to know about it but she failed haha

5 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

do you happen to have a link to this photo? I don't think I have seen it yet. Was too busy around the time of her fanmeet. :sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

And this is why pictures where deleted by PSJ. Not because it was some secret vacation but the detective work to connect anything and tie them together. PSJ deleted pics to stop the talk and protect himself and the person being talked about.  That's why some of them have to go so far as to turn off their comments section now because some people don't know when to keep their thoughts to themselves. None the less some people never see and learn.   Seeing things where things are not. Connecting dots that are not dots all just because... Good luck with that detective work. Back to regular programming. 

3 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

She shared photo (the one she hold the watermelon juice) on her fanmeeting

Omg I finally get the picture 

Clearly Im not a good detective lol

wow the shippers that put all of this together is crazily good

9 hours ago, drwhogirl473 said:

And this is why pictures where deleted by PSJ. Not because it was some secret vacation but the detective work to connect anything and tie them together. PSJ deleted pics to stop the talk and protect himself and the person being talked about.  That's why some of them have to go so far as to turn off their comments section now because some people don't know when to keep their thoughts to themselves. None the less some people never see and learn.   Seeing things where things are not. Connecting dots that are not dots all just because... Good luck with that detective work. Back to regular programming. 

Exactly. A mountain out of a molehill. So what if PSJ took the photo. It's not like they were on some solo romantic trip together, where a photo might indicate something more. They were basically on a company trip where they interacted like most coworkers do.

44 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

url%5D

possibly the bracelet he wore yesterday?  not sure tho~~ 

On 7/12/2019 at 9:15 AM, rubiflorie said:

I think it is not a Cartier bracelet. It is a different one, it looks like a bangle bracelet. I hope I'm correct this time hahahahaha lol:lol:

Yes I think so @Matilda_Anne because it match from the picture that I sent here. (It's kinda blurry tho:sweatingbullets:)

• Like 2

Hi to our visitors, fyi you are in shipping thread. :) 

I can’t still moved on to that Saranghae Jagiya from PSJ. he is so cute and adorable. If I recall he’s this cute in Running Man episode with Kang Hanuel. 

• Like 1

hi visitors, if we’re too nosy/crazy or delusional for your own taste, jst cut us some slack. we’re jst a bunch of shippers in shipping thread, not a member of british parliament. dont take things too seriously.. and dont be a killjoy real life is hard enough. peace :P

• LOL 3

To our visitors who don't know the whole story of wwwsk reward trip.

It doesn't matter if you think everything ppc did in Phuket is common to close coworkers relationship. but i would say only this.

There hasn’t been a case where only two male&female leads rent and stayed in a private villa away from an afficial hotel which all drama staffs stayed in, during a reward trip.:rolleyes: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

To our visitors who don't know the whole story of wwwsk reward trip.

It doesn't matter if you think everything ppc did in Phuket is common to coworkers relationship. but i would say only this.

There hasn’t been a case where only two male&female leads rent and stayed in a private villa away from an afficial hotel which all drama staffs stayed in, during drama reward trip.:rolleyes: 

I can't imagine what they did at there ( private villa) :wub:

• LOL 3