[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I was actually going to use SMA and KWB as one example. I really admire them as a couple, especially that part of making KWB as a priority to be there for him. I swear.. that is pure love.

And also Rain and KTH.. even before Rain went into 2 yrs military service, they were publicly together.. and they just got stronger after. Until now... I admire how Rain keeps the media in check talking about his private life. He has control of it. 

I know everyone has their own story... 

With PPC, I would agree that they are purposely providing hints. But, I think theyve known each other way before wwwsk started... but not exactly seruiusly dating... it was more of a courtship I think.  Basing on the timeframe of PSJs jersey number and PMYs reaction on QF7D interview... theyve known each other for a while... so to speak. But I am not rushing them to get married... heck they can be bf/gf for yearssss.. what matters is they are in love to each other. Marriage is not always the happily ever after thing that everyone thinks.... its just a new chapter of a more serious and commited part of a relationship with more challenges.

I just want them to enjoy being with each other in their own way. It seems like they already know how to do it.. I think they are way pass that "jealous" drama stage of a relationship. Yes, they seemed to have a whole lot of respect to each other. 

But, to be honest... I think PSJ is more than ready, he is just waiting for PMY, whenever shes ready.. either going public or announcing marriage.. whatever.  For now.. I enjoy our detective games. Lol! :P

Just wanted to say this too.. hopefully we can just let the other ships do their thing and maybe not talk about them or their bias here in our forum. i knowww.. sometimes I rant about them... but I realized... why though? Lol! Im wasting emotions... lol! 

Anyways... I just wholeheartedly believe that someday the time will come for these PPC lovebirds... :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

P.S: Not sure if this is applicable to any of you, but has anyone actually suffered at your workplace because of the amicable split of SSC?

I wouldnt say suffer.. but just really sad about it.. I for one still feels sad. A lot of people i know loved SSC.. so yeah.. the news was a real shocker. I just thought they could have fought harder... but who are we to say what shouldve, wouldve and couldve? I do hope and wish for happiness to both..  its just now.. unfortunately not with each other anymore. Still.. life just goes on...

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

I just want them to enjoy being with each other ....

Yes pleaseee ohh goshhh cant they have like normal people dating? 

What's on the screen is different than off the screen during work AND off work. That's three different things. The last one is out from the celebrity world. I just hope someday they can just walk around holding hands together freely with no worries. 

That key element is Respect, and I don’t mean respect as in addressing the seniors/juniors, but rather being able to reach out to her by thinking about her concerns and putting her as your priority. 

Along with that i think since they are the same 80's liner they share the same mentality & have a mutual understanding. A really well balanced couple.

P.S: Not sure if this is applicable to any of you, but has anyone actually suffered at your workplace because of the amicable split of SSC?

Sjsksjak if the inconvenience is created by women at your workplace please be a little more understanding. When your OTP sinks it hurts as good as your own break up :p

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, quietobserver said:

i just hope someday they can just walk around holding hands together freely with no worries. 

they will if they get married some day & since they both are a lot of people's fav onscreen couple i don't think they will recieve much backlash if they come out off screen as well. they just need to find the right timing & management.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, minmangfan said:

Been wondering about what she was holding at the airport when she came back to Korea... can anyone tell me what the pink package and the blue card are?

I don't know about pink package but blue card is letter from fans

well well well.. i hv lotsa free time today and i’m being a little nosy hahah.. so i visited a couple of PMY’s shipping threads and happened to come across a new post an “ex PPS” jst made about PPS and PMY in the neighbour’s thread.. i gotta sayyyyy hurmmm interesting..

for what its worth,  i hope ppl dont be so mad at PPS or PMY/PSJ~~ the PPC or KJW/EL dating rumors didnt start bcoz of PPS lol~ everything came from knetz themselves.. so dont blame us too much kayy. lets make love not war kayyy.. look at Miso and Young Jun here~ so happy so in loveee :love:

ps; PPC dating started wayyyy before WWWSK, so it was not the PPS who started the rumors.. please check the fact bfore accusing us. again. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Imagine being PSJ and getting to kiss PMY like that. 
Imagine being PMY and getting kissed by PSJ like that. 
Imagine being PSJ and having the right to kiss PMY like that. 
Imagine being PMY and having the right to be kissed by PSJ like that.
Best couple indeed! :wub:

They cant just put full blame on PPS for their rumor.

Spoiler

I do feel sad to hear that hand mole rumor. They dont deserve that if it wasn't real. I know he's a good guy so if he said it was not true, then that's it. Probably somebody else who LE dont want to reveal. The end story. But how could all this happen if it wasn't becos their hardcore shippers who keep claiming rabit is real? Going to PMY igs and post their delulus there, denying their friendship relationship. If they dont date why not let them be friends? They can even make it worse for their friendship. Even went to LE igs, blaming her for breaking their fantasy. Why triggered the extreme PPS then at the first place? 

oh gosh delulus can go worse. I know you guys can differentiate it.

I would put blame on the media for the free infos they got geez. They dont get enough scandal these days thats why.

Okay the end.

14 hours ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Sjsksjak if the inconvenience is created by women at your workplace please be a little more understanding. When your OTP sinks it hurts as good as your own break up :p

I mean I get where your coming from, but when 85% of your fellow colleagues end up out of office with the reason of recovering from the heartbroken period, you can’t help feel that a little bit of exploitation has been done with regards to that matter, and I don’t blame them or anything but having to fill in for them for 2 straight days really isn’t cool, considering it’s not  strictly one gender, so I was just wondering if this is considered the norm or expected of fellow shippers.

I have no intention of offending anyone so my sincerest apologies if anyone felt hurt by my last statement.:cry: