[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, Asdcvb said:

So complicated :dissapointed: I quit:sweatingbullets:

it’s not that complicated actually.. for me, the only problem is language barrier so it can be a bit of a hassle to google translate everything.. but if u hv strong willpower, it’s doable :wub:

ohhhh.. thanks guys! :lol: so that CF shoot she posted with the blue? or green? dress is for this massager.. 

About PSJs letter to fans.. why do I have a feeling that its like he's preparing his fans to "something more... "

:blush:

Didnt international fans know that HPL kinda flopped in korea? coz they kept comparing it with WWWSK and some tvN dramas saying how HPL didnt get the same treatment after it was aired.. they are questioning about reward vacay, post drama ivs, joint photoshoot, dvd production etc etc~~  they said HPL is so popular so it was kinda weird how the hype just died down after the drama was aired... tbh i wonder the same thing too... what y’all think? 

4 hours ago, Amazinggg said:

So, I start to get imagine, if psj confess his love to pmy' on fancafe or psj Will announce his married with pmy . Then pmy' should join on his fancafe too, so she can respond his love at there. Kekeke

Which is whyyy it’s called PARK’S OFFICE B) But it’s probably just delulu tho, i would expect them to keep a separate image after marriage especially to avoid haters

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

Didnt international fans know that HPL kinda flopped in korea? coz they kept comparing it with WWWSK and some tvN dramas saying how HPL didnt get the same treatment after it was aired.. they are questioning about reward vacay, post drama ivs, joint photoshoot, dvd production etc etc~~  they said HPL is so popular so it was kinda weird how the hype just died down after the drama was aired... tbh i wonder the same thing too... what y’all think? 

Spoiler

I feel sad that PMY is part of the drama holding the record as the lowest Wed Thursday TVN drama ratings. The next drama's ratings has already exceeded HPL's highest episode. 

To say ratings is not important is only an excuse often used. Reality is ratings is very important to them. I read an article that Studio Dragon stocks declined after their highest budgeted drama Arthdal Chronicles failed to start with strong ratings and Board of Directors pressure the company execs for media play and other remedial measures to improve Korean viewers reception of the drama. 

• Insightful 2

Spoiler

while we dont talk much about hpl, the hpl fans keep on comparing with wwwsk lol.

What I can say about reward vacay is depends on the whole investment of the drama? If there some leftover which studio dragon cant have it for themselves, it should be rewarded to the whole team. WWWSK have so many company invested in it ( thanks to PSJ popularity and his CFs and also PMY shiseido, Stonehenge etc. ) . Try count it with hpl too. 

And it depends on the production team too how much their effort to find investment. I believe wwwsk have so many company invest up till the end of the drama. So go on blame the production company then if hpl didnt get vacay reward. Or maybe they got another reward cos vacay reward itself cost a lot.

And it also depends on the actors too if they want to go or not.

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

They are too confident to see the truth, aren’t they? The facts are the rating is low and the storyline is just ****, meaning that there is actually not so many people like it. I don’t mean to blame any actors or

actresses, but just the scriptwriter who destroyed the whole drama.

• Like 1

Spoiler

I would like to apologize first for saying this it may sound discomfort to some fans but I was doubt already when she took this role from the first place. It is not impossible when it comes to her image but I just lost that idea of her as charisma actress. Maybe I thought owhh she want to do more comedy and just to avoid stress so she chose light story drama. I thought she might not think deeply about accepting such role. 

The only special about hpl is the fangirling world. She might love it because of that. But she also knew the whole summary right? 

When their relationship involve childhood memories... gosh that 1st ep already made me doubt about how the whole drama will go on and how people responses. And see now...

And people said she is just being her in the drama. I dont know what she meant by improving her acting skills.. so... sorry to say it...

I hope she can find another great project to build up back her record. 

But I still love her. she's great.

1 hour ago, quietobserver said:
  Hide contents

And it also depends on the actors too if they want to go or not.

whether actors want to go or not doesn't important for tv station to decide a reward trip. because a reward trip doesn't be given to only actors..but given to all staff crew and cast. and it's common that main cast can't join because of schedule, so only staff and supporting cast go to reward trip.

but our lovely ppc went to WWWSK reward trip though their busy schedule.:wub:

especially PSJ..his new movie started filming on Aug 14 and he had even a schedule for first shooting event on Aug14. so we all didn't expect him to be able to go. but contrary to all expectation, our captain showed up at Incheon airport on Aug 13. and he spent quality&private time with pmy for 4 days in Phuket.:heart::kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

whether actors want to go or not doesn't important for tv station to decide a reward trip. because a reward trip doesn't be given to only actors..but given to all staff crew and cast. and it's common that main cast can't join because of schedule, so only staff and supporting cast go to reward trip.

but our lovely ppc went to a reward trip though their busy schedule.:wub:

especially PSJ..his new movie started filming on Aug 14 and he had even a schedule for first shooting event on Aug14. so we all didn't expect him to be able to go to a reward trip. but contrary to all expectation, our captain showed up Incheon airport on Aug 13. and he spent quality&private time with pmy for 4 days in Phuket.:heart::kiss_wink:

yeah of cos. I was surprised with PSJ's appearance at the airport too. There were no news saying he will go for the trip. That phuket trip must be really special.

And of cos to think that the whole trip include not only the actors but the whole drama team. Thats a whole freakin money for just the trip. And I would say actor/actress popularity+popularity of drama+high ratings make it possible for such vacay reward if we look back to other drama that also went for vacay reward. 

Its okay. Any actors can go to their own vacay for reward after their hard work. Our queen PMY also love travelling she has her own reward now. :D

• Like 1

Lol. This thread irks me. I'm sure if PSJ were the leading man of HPL, all of you here would be swooning over how brilliant HPL is. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind this is true. Everyone here is supportive only of PMY in the context of how good she looks beside PSJ. Skimming over most of this thread, it's mostly a PSJ worshipping ground, with PMY treated as some sort of side trophy who happens to fit perfectly with PSJ. 

I'm already predicting this: and will go back to check this thread in about a year's time when PMY has a new project (assuming both PSJ and PMY are still single). If PMY's next leading man shows immense chemistry with her, greater than PSJ-PMY, this thread will trash the drama, hate it. If PMY's next leading man shows good chemistry, but not as great as PSJ-PMY, the drama will praised by this thread, so people here can pretend to be "happy" for PMY. 

BTW, before anyone accuses me of being against this ship, if all the so-called proof about PSJ and PMY dating are true, I'd be one of the first to be happy about them, because PMY deserves all the love she gets and more. And if PSJ is the man for her, then that would be awesome.  All the best for them! 

I just can't resist speaking out against shippers threatened over their bias getting (sorry for inventing the next word) out-chemistried by "some wannabe lead actor" that they have to trash PMY's subsequent dramas. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

It really all depends on a lot of circumstances. Despite very high ratings, I do not even recall Mr Sunshine having reward trip or probably their staff went on a trip but was not publicized because no one from cast went. 

WWWSK did not receive too much media play from TVN during its run. They should be thankful for loads of HPL BTS Videos and stop comparing it with WWWSK. 

-----

@TheRoadtoPMY shippers here were busy deluluing but in HPL related threads some are comparing and whinning why WWWSK received those benefits such as reward trips and DVD. 

We did not diss PMY we love her as much but our kind of love is not blind idolationWe are speaking the truth.

Being a fan does not mean you should be blind by the wrong choices by your favorite star. And frankly speaking me and others think she made the wrong choice with HPL. :P

AS I SAID IT HURTS ME THAT SHE IS THE LEAD STAR OF TVN LOWEST RATING WED THURS DRAMA EVER

Factual and Google it. 

It's factual and opinion of concern from a fan like me. 

I am not a fan who loves everything blindly. Like how I comment on my love ones if I do not like their jobs not because of envy (that is too childish :phew:) but because of GENUINE CONCERN. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I dont even like ffmw and hwarang had such great line up actors but considered a flop. 

I might not pretend to be happy for PSJ too if his next project is bad. 

She was great with KJW. The chemistry was awesome. Thumbs up. They are great actors. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheRoadtoPMY said:

Lol. This thread irks me

LOL! You are an HPL and LAbit fan.. of course you'd be irked! That's why we all have our own space.. to respect each other's opinions.

But you don't get that do you... You guys keep posting here. :unamused:

Don't get  so butthurt because not everyone loves HPL! thats how it is! Just like not many people didnt like WWWSK or liked PSJ! 

I didnt like 7 days a Queen or HWarang! No one here is trash talking me about it.

You have the audacity to post here? Accuse people here of trashing PMYs dramas?? Do that on your own thread,, you have two of those!! people there don't excite you enough that you have to trash talk on other people's space? Where's your etiquette? You proud to call yourself a PMY fan??

FACTS are FACTS! deal with it. Some people loved HPL, some people didnt! Accept that and don't go crazy. Who asked you to read this forum if it irks you?? LOL! That's your problem.. not ours! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

@TheRoadtoPMY

The problem with you is that you are a LaBit shipper but always reading this thread. It irks you? Then why do you keep reading? Maybe deep in your mind you also think that PPC are dating? And they are together now somewhere out there. :P because that's what people here are always talking about. 

News for you: Your issues for shippers here are not exclusive to PMY PSJ fandom only. You blame shippers here for many things which are normal for fans in many fandoms. You cannot force others to like what you like. The fans of SHK and SJK are quarreling for not liking / supporting the other's drama. Normal for any fandom. 

LESSON FOR YOU - DO NOT READ HERE. I DO NOT READ YOUR SHIP'S THREAD WHY SHOULD I? I ONLY READ TOPICS I AM INTERESTED IN. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2