[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Remember PSJ once said before he is an actor he is also a father and a husband to someone.

This tells me he’s the type that will put his loved ones before work.

So if we see him missing from the limelight, we can all assume a few things.

PMY is finally done after months of work, what do u think PSJ wanna do? Work or see the woman he’s been missing for months? Lol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

yezzz.. exactly.. lets just let them be.. lol! I mean the curiosity of their happennings or whereabouts is kind of a killer.. lol! But, as celebrities.. they dont get a lot of private time together.. sooo they can ninja all they want.. as long as they get to spend quality lovin' time together..:tounge_xd:

days passed by so quickly anyway..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

In the meantime.. let us also reminisce some of their "hints" :lol:

Not really sure about this.. But is it true that PMYs post said the same thing as what PSJ said as LYJ when they officially became a couple in WWWSK? 

20190612-002007.jpg

• Thanks 1

i read Sandara Park said she only dated celebs bfore and in order not to get caught, they only went out on a date in A CAR!!! and they never go out eating or ordering food in and basically jst starved themselves while going on a date lol~~

that was wild!! ~~ :joy:

now i dont know how PPC dating style is but i hope they dont date in their cars lol~~ what u can do in a car? i dont think it will be comfy to pull ep 13 in a car right? oopssssie :joy:

• LOL 3

15 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i read Sandara Park said she only dated celebs bfore and in order not to get caught, they only went out on a date in A CAR!!! and they never go out eating or ordering food in and basically jst starved themselves while going on a date lol~~

now i dont know how PPC dating style is but i hope they dont date in their cars lol~~ what u can do in a car? i dont think it will be comfy to pull ep 13 in a car right? oopssssie :joy:

yeah.. i read that too.. lol! but I think its more strict with them since shes an idol.. 

i think its different with PPC, especially now.. theyre kind of big now. 

they do their dates outside their country if they really want privacy.. :D

I think back when PSJ was dating another actress before.. an insider said that they date in the car too just near their neighborhood... but they were practically new actors then so they cant really do much.. 

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, Matilda_Anne said:

We don't have to worry about them dear. Their skills for ninja traveling can guarantee them high-quality overseas dates for sure. But they also admit to being homebody so homemade dinner is also a good option too. We know someone likes pasta and the other one can make pasta, or else, kimchi pizza or whatever health food they endorse lol~ 

• LOL 3

3 hours ago, zashi23 said:

yezzz.. exactly.. lets just let them be.. lol! I mean the curiosity of their happennings or whereabouts is kind of a killer.. lol! But, as celebrities.. they dont get a lot of private time together.. sooo they can ninja all they want.. as long as they get to spend quality lovin' time together..:tounge_xd:

days passed by so quickly anyway..

I love it! They can ninja all they want.... lol!

Hi @churros welcome aboard on this ship! I hope you enjoy you stay.& no need to say you are late i guess the more the merrier :)

currently from the looks of it they went MIA! & since you don't need to pay tax to run your wild imagination we all hope they are currently at a beautiful place & enjoying themselves in the warmth of each others embrace ♡

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

19 minutes ago, Nusrat.mitu said:

Hi @churros welcome aboard on this ship! I hope you enjoy you stay.& no need to say you are late i guess the more the merrier :)

currently from the looks of it they went MIA! & since you don't need to pay tax to run your wild imagination we all hope they are currently at a beautiful place & enjoying themselves in the warmth of each others embrace ♡

Thank you for your warm welcome:blush: Maybe they are at the beautiful cities in Greece or Turkey:wub:

Just because Korean celebrities repeatedly denied being in a relationship does not mean they aren't in a relationship. 

Jang Dong Gun and his wife dated secretly for ten long years and during that time, they repeatedly denied dating rumors and only admitted a few months before wedding. 

If PMY denied any relationship it doesn't mean she is a liar. Solids say she's always told the truth. From KCelebs viewpoint, denying a relationship is also protecting your relationship from public scrutiny. There's also the career reasons to consider. 

• Like 1