[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

To solid fans of PMY n PSJ here, please respect us who love both of them!!!

this is the place where we cherish both of them! 

We don’t care who more popular between them two, because for us (Park Park Shippers) they are equal, they are the same, nobody’s less,and nobody’s more!!! 

We love PSJ because of PMY, and we love PMY because of PSJ.

I love PMY 3000 times and i love PSJ 3000 times too!!!!

:heart:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, seoseo said:

so don't need to be so proud and make like pmy not is nothing

Please dont misunderstood what we're discussed in here. we like psj and pmy equally. Be careful with your statement and make us in this thread is a bunch of bad peoples

• Thanks 1

url%5D

in this shipping paradise, PSJ and PMY are A PAIR ..they come together so we dont choose side.. while we may critic some of their projects and what not, we always hv their best interests at heart. 

we love BOTH of them the same..

keep calm and happy shipping 

oh and dont forget to post perv stuffs on daily basis ~~ 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Just face the fact psj popular just because big hallu star not around all you talk about happen during that time..its normal male celeb got attention than female celeb cause most comment are from girl..so don't need to be so proud and make like pmy not is nothing..like you don't know about pmy it same with we and many other who don't know who is psj..not all people know pmy and not all people know psj..

we NEVER said PMY was nothing. dont twist what you read here.

other forums are also complaining about you.. so please be careful on what you are posting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, seoseo said:

Just face the fact psj popular just because big hallu star not around all you talk about happen during that time..its normal male celeb got attention than female celeb cause most comment are from girl..so don't need to be so proud and make like pmy not is nothing..like you don't know about pmy it same with we and many other who don't know who is psj..not all people know pmy and not all people know psj..

i've been meaning to ask for a while now... do u have anything against PSJ?

^_^

2 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I want to showing to you guys when sometimes pmy hold her breath when doing kissing scene and I find it so sexy and hot lol. We can see in her chest when she exhaled but I still don't have time to make the gifs, maybe later :D

lol! didnt she mention in one of her interviews that she sometimes find it hard to breathe on their kissing scenes? But she was able to figure out how to anyway.. I think I read it somewhere..:lol:

• LOL 1

4 minutes ago, snitchdream08 said:

I want to showing to you guys when sometimes pmy hold her breath when doing kissing scene and I find it so sexy and hot lol. We can see in her chest when she exhaled but I still don't have time to make the gifs, maybe later :D

I'll wait :P

2 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

did his hand jst caress her side boobies in the second and fourth gifs? :joy: what a discovery!!!

lol! oh lorrdd.. you really have a wild imagination! :joy:

He did not though.. her shirt is just really loose.. :sweat_smile:

woo. It's weird when what we discussed here got really twisted haha. I don't recall when did we spread hates here. 

Anw, wanna ask.

ABH is the same age as PSJ right? I recall back during the drama press conference he called her NUNA. then he said we are around same age but still call her nuna. 

Yo PSJ is the only one who is loudly call her PMY B)

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, seoseo said:

make like pmy not is nothing

just so you know before i became a ppc shipper i was a  a pmy fan  first and i honestly its my first time to watch psj in wwwsk ..(became a fan of him after)

but  your statement that" make like pmy is nothing"

i  disagree with you coz i never read or saw that they  treat pmy like nothing.

they even wish for hpl ratings to rise up  and  care for pmy because she looked tired  this past few days. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, zashi23 said:

lol! oh lorrdd.. you really have a wild imagination! :joy:

He did not though.. her shirt is just really loose.. :sweat_smile:

How about this?? :rolleyes: maybe they forgot about camera and the others, and lose control and too enjoyed it lol

Screenshot-2019-05-19-12-00-24-746-com-m

• LOL 4

27 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

Focus on our beautiful, lovely, sweet ppc again!!

1557246401-secretary.gif

i love it too pmy's head got pushed to the wall.;)

Thats why she said it is a heart fluttering scene.

And this is the 1st scene among the scenes that she favor.

I wonder what his right hand was doing....:phew:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

My take on why WWWSK rated higher than HPL:

1. It's a Park Seo Joon drama - he is one of the biggest stars of his generation in Korea and he has already made a name in RomComs. Unlike HPL, the initial burden of "selling" the drama was with PMY whose romcom was only WWWSK. KJW may have become Buzzworthy now in Korea but he has no lead role prior to this.

2. There was no tight competition in the timeslot.

3. Genre - the fangirling theme may not be too relatable to middle aged Koreans in rural areas. HPL rated higher in Seoul. The younger generations love to watch online than TV.

I do not believe that actors do not care about ratings. Deep inside, no matter what they say in public, I am sure they are always on monitor about the ratings too.

I remember PSJ and PMY promised to cook together for the cast if the ratings will reach 10%. Too bad no episode reached 10% we would have had videos of them cooking for the cast. 

She had magazine pictorials after WWWSK like Cosmopolitan, Harpers Bazaar, Dazed etc but she was not the cover girl. She was among the featured artists inside the magazine. 

PSJ 90% of the time is the cover feature of magazines and that shows how big star he is. That may be is a factor why WWWSK rates higher than HPL. But if only HPL has very solid story it would have rated very high. Sky Castle had very low pilot ratings cast are not A Listers. Yet it soared to the top because of a solid story. 

Sorry but you start it first, please don't start a conversation like this, because that will start the comparison, we like ppc not because who's project is bigger and more, so stop starting the conversation that makes people who read this like a comparison. We just need to focus on our ppc chemistry and our delusional and coincidence, I think it's more fun

• Like 1