[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

today, I'm free
I will arrange the top 5 photos of WWWSK that I like the most.

w4iVig.jpg

w4ivw1.jpg

w4iGoy.jpg

w4iXuW.jpg

1 (I like this photo Because it's not Miso or Yong Joon but in the picture it is PSJ AND PMY.
  I feel that It's very real):heart::heart:

w4iaI2.jpg

What about you like?

boy i tried to stay away for a while but now i need to come back so i can say something about that old pic of PMY.. so hey im back friends!!! lol.. :tounge_xd:

yes she fixed her face.. so what??? i have thin lips and recently get lip filler to feel good about myself.  now i feel like a million bucks lol.. i didnt do it for other ppl nor i harmed myself in the process.. if someone choose to do cosmetic procedures to feel good about themselves by all means do it! life is short lol.  

however, bringing bck that old pic into spotlight is not really nice..  how would u feel if ppl keep posting about your physical insecurities for the whole world to see even after years. i hate when my friends keep saying ‘look at u now u barely hv lips bfore’ to my face everytime we met.  Actors or not, we’re only human and im sure MY feel the same way about her old photos.. (she was pretty in that old pic though. i looked like a potato compared to her). 

ok now i will go hide again :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I REPOSTED THE PMY OLD PICS BECAUSE MANY OF YOU WERE CONFUSED WHO IS THE REAL HER AND WHICH PICS ARE FAKE OLD PICS. 

So many stuff have been re discussed and reposted here in the thread because most of you are new here and were not around when we talked about it months ago. Many of your topics now were already talked by us last year. Why censor on one topic alone? 

I liked the people here before they were not as bossy as the new ones here now. 

If you are ashamed and do not want to see the PMY old photos then it is a manifestation that even if you won't admit it to yourself, deep inside you, you believe Plastic Surgery should be ashamed of and you do not wholeheartedly accept her for what she is before her plastic surgery. 

As others said, what is there to hide from haters anyway, 

- you open youtube and the old pics and the fake pics are there among related videos

- you google PMY and that pics always show up. 

Anyway, I think this means aside from English studies, PSJ is secretly working on an album or planning an album 

91-DAEE75-6-ED2-4-D76-80-C4-80-E5-DF8111

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Umm sorry to bring this kind of topic... I want to clarify that I'm not a KJW fan... I've noticed the recent post of KJW in Instagram is the same caption of PMY:tears:.. Although he uploaded first... somehow it bothered me a bit... But I trust this ship will land safely:wub::sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, Matilda_Anne said:

boy i tried to stay away for a while but now i need to come back so i can say something about that old pic of PMY.. so hey im back friends!!! lol.. :tounge_xd:

yes she fixed her face.. so what??? i have thin lips and recently get lip filler to feel good about myself.  now i feel like a million bucks lol.. i didnt do it for other ppl nor i harmed myself in the process.. if someone choose to do cosmetic procedures to feel good about themselves by all means do it! life is short lol.  

however, bringing bck that old pic into spotlight is not really nice..  how would u feel if ppl keep posting about your physical insecurities for the whole world to see even after years. i hate when my friends keep saying ‘look at u now u barely hv lips bfore’ to my face everytime we met.  Actors or not, we’re only human and im sure MY feel the same way about her old photos.. (she was pretty in that old pic though. i looked like a potato compared to her). 

ok now i will go hide again :lol:

u took the words out of my mouth regarding the whole PS thing. Idk why but I find the people criticizing about people's appearance so cheap. It's simply none of their business.

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

PSJ was mentioned by KJK in Running Man latest episode, He said PSJ is quite famous/popular these days...

2020/2021 

2020/2021? are u predicting something?

I looked at this pic a thousand times I cannot tell if thats his fingers or that's just her blouse.. What do you guys think? If its his fingers around her waist, this is definitely something. I don't think PSJ's the type to just put his hand around a female actress like this. Mind you, the spot itself is very intimate. His body language to me srsly seems like they're dating or else he wouldn't be doing something like this.

w4iaI2.jpg&key=c7dde75710a46ebe7e8383ee6

4 minutes ago, park2park said:

I looked at this pic a thousand times I cannot tell if thats his fingers or that's just her blouse.. What do you guys think? If its his fingers around her waist, this is definitely something. I don't think PSJ's the type to just put his hand around a female actress like this. Mind you, the spot itself is very intimate. His body language to me srsly seems like they're dating or else he wouldn't be doing something like this.

In my opinion, I think it's PSJ hand... I just have the vibe that it is his hand:D

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, park2park said:

I think a lot of us here see that it's his hand resting on her waist. Their bodies are too close together that it his hand wasn't resting on her waist and just hanging behind her it would've been touching her behind hehe

Sharing this because the looks they gave each other after the kiss were really something...

Also I wonder why his mouth was open the entire time during this BTS. Catching mosquitoes? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwj7RfJlfAm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vkr8caafp6xa

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

38 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

I think a lot of us here see that it's his hand resting on her waist. Their bodies are too close together that it his hand wasn't resting on her waist and just hanging behind her it would've been touching her behind hehe

Sharing this because the looks they gave each other after the kiss were really something...

Also I wonder why his mouth was open the entire time during this BTS. Catching mosquitoes? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwj7RfJlfAm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=vkr8caafp6xa

heheh PSJ throughout that clip "where am I, idk what's going on. She's on my laps, I can't think straight"

U know the more I review stuff about PPC, I feel like PSJ never actually hid his feelings regarding their relationship. Yes he's definitely protective but looking back I dont think he was ever shy to show the public what PMY is to him. His body language to me confirmed that.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, mimixemix said:

Her smile and that look of her eyes, she's so good in that kind of scenes ,no one can ever beat her in playing/showing a character who is deeply in love. 

I'm shy every time when I see this picture. 

Why is my husband not looking at me like this?:lol:

18 minutes ago, jingjaja said:

I'm shy every time when I see this picture. 

Why is my husband not looking at me like this?:lol:

Maybe you're not that attractive hahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha 

You know I'm joking right :D

13 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

@seoseo

ppc are still young to marry. if you think ppc are at the age of marriage, you don't know well k-celebrities life. k-celebrities, especially actors, usually marry in 40s or it's common they don't marry even until 50s. but because psj said he doesn't want to marry late and pmy said she will marry if she meets a great man who she loves much,  i just hope ppc will marry after 2~3 years.

and saying about kjw....if he is really want to marry soon, he will marry EL(Kim Ji Hyun) who has dating rumor with him. and if he really wanted to marry, he married EL already.

the fact is that it's known pmy is related to psj and kjw is related to EL in their private life.

Yes..i know a lot of k-celeb marriage late or not even married..

12 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

REAL PARK MIN YOUNG PHOTOS 

EF71-C7-E6-9-D88-4-BD0-AC21-61-E88-A549-

NOT PARK MIN YOUNG USED BY HATERS:

84-F16074-F3-E0-406-A-826-E-1-BD7-A87-EB

37163-AD4-562-A-482-F-AE50-F62-DD6289238

When it come to K-actor or Hollywood ..whoever actor..i doesn't care about ps..just do as much as you want as long as that celebrity offer her good talent..good personality..respect other..know well to take her self..suit my taste..that enough reason for me to fan them..to be an actor i like that one who have good looking(so just got ps if you don't have it) to pleasant my eyes and talent..for solo artist just voice..i doesn't care about ugly face for solo artist..for idol you need face..voice..good at dance.. ps just a small matter..