[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

The video of them happily chatting :love:

So so happy for these two. They deserve to be happy and to be accepted for their relationship status. I hope that after the reception of fans tonight they will begin to feel at ease. If the posts and comments on instagram are enough proof of how they have more supporters as a couple than haters, we will hopefully see more of them together now. Tonight was a baby step, but I bet it felt like a giant leap to them as seen in their quiet nervousness.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

How real are these photos? My shipper heart is so so full today

Before the 2018 Cosmo event in Shanghai:

PPC Shippers: "Oh noes! It's a private event. Will we see what they will do? Will they be at the same table? Will there be fancams and stolen shots?" :tears:

After the Cosmo event:

PPC Shippers: :wub:

Thank you, PSJ and PMY, for making us happy and no longer delusional. We know you are happy too! More of these cute interactions in the future please!

• LOL 8

I still can't believe until now. Is this real or is this just fantasy?? I talked to myself "this is crazy.. they're crazy.." :sweatingbullets:. They're so unpredictable

PPC know how to play with our hearts. Like a words saying: "If your life is flat so your life will be boring". Just be patience, and the good news will come 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

They can say no if they wanted to like what they did with Korean events not going together. And its not really a big deal awards. What's so special about China? ;)

Chinese fans always get the good stuff, remember when SHK made a surprise at SJK's fanmeeting? lol :lol:

Anyway the more they try to hide the more they get suspicious, at this point no ones believe that they are merely co-workers or friends lol

But I'm fine with it, I feel like they will just announce the wedding when it's time. No dating, nothing like that.... just straight to the wedding news lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, park2park said:

I think this event like one of the fellow shippers on here said, theyre going out of WWWSK related context to simply test the water and give subtle hint to everyone theyre more than just work. People will have to start getting seeing them together slowly and once it becomes normal, boom the dating/wedding news will be confirmed. 

Yes!!! The fact that they left TOGETHER is a hint. I believe that both managements had an agreement about this and they’re really testing out the waters. I really hope it turns out well for the Kmedia (gawd theyre not exactly easy to please, are they). I also hope that our PPC knows that here in our own little shippers world, they have our blessing LOL :heart:

• Like 8

A shipper in Weibo has a sister who was at the event and took selfies with PMY and PSJ. Her sister said PPC are so sweet to each other. Her sister has not gone home yet and she said she is waiting for details :wub:

954-B03-C8-F81-D-4-CE8-ACFD-6-B7710-B0-E

11 minutes ago, Inetz said:

Chinese fans always get the good stuff, remember when SHK made a surprise at SJK's fanmeeting? lol :lol:

Anyway the more they try to hide the more they get suspicious, at this point no ones believe that they are merely co-workers or friends lol

But I'm fine with it, I feel like they will just announce the wedding when it's time. No dating, nothing like that.... just straight to the wedding news lol

True and the first out of the country trip of SSC was to HongKong for DOTS promo. They were awkward in DOTS prescon in Korea but at DOTS HK they outgrew the awkwardness and were sweet. Chinese fans are lucky. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Honestly, he also could have walked in front of her like the others are doing (example the first guy that walked down) but it seems like he was purposely stalling his steps a bit to walk down the stairs (side by side with her) to make sure she was okay with her dress. Because then she is in his peripheral (side) vision and he can make sure she's okay just by taking a quick glance. It's smart LOL cuz it's less obvious than if he were to walk in front of her and then have to turn a bit to look back to see if she's okay. OMG my heart. 

• Like 13