[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 minute ago, RabbieandSatt said:

lol i guess they fake ignoring each other on stage really works bc when watching the comments on youtube a lot of fans are asking why they are so distant :joy:

If fans did not see the pics and videos of them at the table they would surely wonder :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

A shipper in Weibo has a sister who was at the event and took selfies with PMY and PSJ. Her sister said PPC are so sweet to each other. Her sister has not gone home yet and she said she is waiting for details :wub:

954-B03-C8-F81-D-4-CE8-ACFD-6-B7710-B0-E

True and the first out of the country trip of SSC was to HongKong for DOTS promo. They were awkward in DOTS prescon in Korea but at DOTS HK they outgrew the awkwardness and were sweet. Chinese fans are lucky. 

So we are impatiently waiting for her sister and your information, dear friend

• Like 3

I think there will be more fan cams and stories coming out after last night. But I'd rather it comes out slowly one by one. I can't handle too much information / hints in one night.

What happened at the event tells me heaps:

1. They look very cold and professional on cam and on stage, although Seo Joon always showed that he is so thoughtful and caring for MY: when they walked down the stage after the awards, I noticed 3 small gestures from PSJ that say a lot to me: 

- He invited her to move first with his open hand gesture, but it looks like she refused to.

- She intentionally walked behind him, but as they approached the stairs, he slowed down to walk side by side with her. To me, it's just so that he could react quick enough in a safe way in case she had some issues with her gown when walking down the stairs.

- He took a look down to her gown to make sure she was ok with her steps. 

While his first gesture indicates that he is a real gentleman and I think he would do the same even if it were not MY right behind him. But the 2nd and 3rd I think it's only especially for a lady that man cares a lot for. Man normally don't put attention to those small gestures especially in unfamiliar atmosphere (when they have more things to draw their attention to). So I conclude that he cares for MY much more than lots of other issues.  Also, on that note, do you still remember the Award Night where he dragged his on-stage partner to the stage? I definitely didn't see those small, sweet gestures at all. So definitely, it's not like he would do the 2nd and 3rd gestures to any lady. 

2. They laughed and chatted happily in a relaxing way off cam. Their sweet moments can only be caught on fan cams.

3. They did not walk the red carpet together but stayed back together on the table after everyone left and left the venue together with their teams. 

I don't know what you think, but to me, it's clear: professional on cam, not together when it's work, but together after the work event finished. If I were to interpret those events last night, I would say that it was PPC's intention to slowly come out to public out of work context.  Someone said "testing the water". Their managers might have come there for business talks, but could also so that they can quickly control any damage.

On the last note:

- 28/11/2017: AAA, sat across the table from one another and ignored each other most of the times. Only fan cams caught the "precious moments."

- 28/11/2018: Cosmo, sat next to each other, ignored each other on stage, but not other times. Also only fan cams caught the "sweet moments".

The ship is sailing fast I think.    

• Like 13

For AAA last year didn't they have seating arrangements? I saw placards on the table with their names on it so maybe thats why they were across one another. But for sure they definitely ignored each other most of the time in comparison to this time. The little whispers and leaving together <3 it changes everything lool

• Like 1

you guys look carefully when they walked  down the stairs, he said “choseemeh” idk if I wrote or pronounce it right, but from what i know it means “be careful ” in English  

im pretty sure he said something to her and it’s so sweet my heart is melting,

help me I can’t stop smiling because of them. . 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Ennie Sushanty Sushanty said:

I'm so happy :wub: 

when I expect less I get everything I could ever imagine:D

This ship is really something

It's their own way to say thanks to those that voted / showed support for them. I actually think they made a good decision on choosing Cosmo over AAA. Private event, overseas, opportunities to say thanks to Chinese fans (who showed lots of support for them), and future opportunities in China. Very clever, our couple. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

It's their own way to say thanks to those that voted / showed support for them. I actually think they made a good decision on choosing Cosmo over AAA. Private event, overseas, opportunities to say thanks to Chinese fans (who showed lots of support for them), and future opportunities in China. Very clever, our couple. 

Agree, it's win win solution for both, shippers are happy and PPC are happy too :D

• Like 4

7 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

Its so obvious

This is a very difficult situation from which to draw conclusions. My take is a little different from many people here about the videos. 

I agree that they look unnaturally stiff and distant. It's VERY obvious. They don't even look at each other or interact at all. That's really unusual from other awards ceremonies I've seen PSJ with other female co-stars. 

People are getting all excited about PSJ making that little hand motion toward the stairs, then waiting so they walk down together in case she needed help due to her heels and dress, but these are the actions of a gentleman, which he usually is, and not necessarily those of a bf. He's done this before with female actresses who were on stage with him then had to walk down the stairs after. In the other similar situations, he was relaxed and smiled at the others. But here, he says nothing,  doesn't smile, looks stiff,  and then it's obvious he walks away in a slightly different direction. It's really obvious that he doesn't even crack a smile and seems very stilted or uncomfortable because it seems out of character for him. 

But their behavior on stage is in direct opposite to how they act at the table, where they sit closely, talk together, and PMY is smiling widely at him. Even though we can't see his face and response, she probably wouldn't be smiling if he was cold or stiff toward her. Also, he tips his head toward her, as if to hear her better,  which signifies interest in what she's saying or that he wants her to hear what he's saying. Either way, he's clearly engaged in the conversation. 

I don't see any significance in the interpreter sitting on PMY's side and not between them. The sitting arrangement was probably made to facilitate the official cameras getting both actors together during videotaping. That's done all the time. 

When they're leaving at the same time, their staff looks happy and relaxed together, which I doubt they would be if their stars were distant and cold to each other. 

However,  as PSJ  and PMY walk out at the same time, amid their entourage, security people, and photographers, I actually don't see them side by side. PMY is behind PSJ, and there are a few people between them. Here, again, PSJ is looking stiff and serious, basically looking like he's ignoring everyone,  especially the photographers, while PMY is smiling at the cameras and fans. If one didn't know that they had worked together and know each other well,  it would actually look like they don't even know each other.  That's *very* different from PSJ's behavior with other female co-stars in the past. If I remember correctly, the cast of FFMW all left together from the awards ceremonies they were at, but they were always talking, relaxed, and smiling or laughing together. 

Then again, these two are actors, which means that creating fake scenarios that look real is what they do for a living, and they are very very good actors... which only adds to the difficulty of deciphering what we see on camera, even fan cameras, in public spaces and events. 

However, these really obvious incongruities, at least in PSJ's behavior and vibe here, are why I get the feeling that *something* is going on between these two, but what that "something" is... it's impossible to tell here. I hope it's a good *something.*

Edited by tali58
Added more
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, mimixemix said:

you guys look carefully when they walked  down the stairs, he said “choseemeh” idk if I wrote or pronounce it right, but from what i know it means “be careful ” in English  

im pretty sure he said something to her and it’s so sweet my heart is melting,

help me I can’t stop smiling because of them. . 

I realized that too

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, tali58 said:

This is a very difficult situation from which to draw conclusions. My take is a little different from many people here about the videos. 

I agree that they look unnaturally stiff and distant. It's VERY obvious. They don't even look at each other or interact at all. That's really unusual from other awards ceremonies I've seen PSJ with other female co-stars. 

People are getting all excited about PSJ making that little hand motion toward the stairs, then waiting so they walk down together in case she needed help due to her heels and dress, but these are the actions of a gentleman, which he usually is, and not necessarily those of a bf. He's done this before with female actresses who were on stage with him then had to walk down the stairs after. In the other similar situations, he was relaxed and smiled at the others. But here, he says nothing,  doesn't smile, looks stiff,  and then it's obvious he walks away in a slightly different direction. It's really obvious that he doesn't even crack a smile and seems very stilted or uncomfortable because it seems out of character for him. 

But their behavior on stage is in direct opposite to how they act at the table, where they sit closely, talk together, and PMY is smiling widely at him. Even though we can't see his face and response, she probably wouldn't be smiling if he was cold or stiff toward her. 

I don't see any significance in the interpreter sitting on PMY's side and not between them. The sitting arrangement was probably made to facilitate the official cameras getting both actors together during videotaping. That's done all the time. 

Also, when they're leaving at the same time, their staff looks happy and relaxed, which I doubt they would be if their stars were distant and cold to each other. 

However,  as they walk out at the same time, amid their entourage, security people, and photographers, I actually don't see them side by side. PMY is behind PSJ, and there are a few people between them. Here, again, PSJ is looking stiff and serious, basically looking like he's ignoring everyone,  especially the photographers, while PMY is smiling at the cameras. If one didn't know they had worked together and know each other,  it would actually look like they don't even each other.  That's *very* different from PSJ's behavior with other female co-stars in the past. If I remember correctly, the cast of FFMW all left together from the awards ceremonies they were at. But they were always talking, relaxed,  and smiling or laughing together. 

Then again, these people are actors, which means that creating fake scenarios that look real is what they do for a living, and these two are very very good actors... which only adds to the difficulty of deciphering what we see on camera, even fan cameras, in public spaces and events. 

However, these really obvious incongruities, at least in PSJ's behavior and vibe here, are why I get the feeling that *something* is going on between these two, but what that "something" is... it's impossible to tell here. I hope it's a good *something.*

I beg to think differently from you.

1. Park Seo Joon is known to be a gentleman, but what he did with MY last night were small gestures that were (to my experience) a bit more than just a gentleman. He slowed himself down to walk side by side with her. He slowed himself down while walking out the venue with her and he waited for her to walk together after the event finished. That, to me, said a lot.

2. His cold and stiffness on stage, for me, is due to anothet reason: he was stressed and worried that he took the central place. You know during award ceremony in SK he never took the central place. He was not comfortable with it.

For me, last night is enough to conclude there is sth between them and that is “good” something. But of course, don’t get too high, just yet.

P/S: trust fan cams. Most reliable source. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

They are used to having on screen partners linked to them by rumors but with others, they were still able to act normally in public. But them together were so awkward on stage.

It is very obvious they have something to hide. ;)

And haters and shippers of other ships could not say PPC are only forced to be together because THEY BOTH WENT "HOME" TOGETHER AFTER THE EVENT :D

I agree!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I beg to think differently from you.

1. Park Seo Joon is known to be a gentleman, but what he did with MY last night were small gestures that were (to my experience) a bit more than just a gentleman. He slowed himself down to walk side by side with her. He slowed himself down while walking out the venue with her and he waited for her to walk together after the event finished. That, to me, said a lot.

2. His cold and stiffness on stage, for me, is due to anothet reason: he was stressed and worried that he took the central place. You know during award ceremony in SK he never took the central place. He was not comfortable with it.

For me, last night is enough to conclude there is sth between them and that is “good” something.

I think it's a good "something," too.  However,  I've seen the same exact considerate behavior and gestures with other female co-stars. 

That's why I said that the most telling "clue" is the contrast between his on-stage behavior versus the closeness we see between them at their table,  where it's clear that they are sitting very close together and their heads and shoulders are touching as they're talking. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, aquarius92 said:

No. I saw the winner list but there's no PP names. So, maybe thats why they decided to go to COSMO. 

im glad they didnt go to AAA.. it was heavily critised by k netz over lacking of finesse.. they said the show was badly excuted and there were problems with camera + audio and they were giving away too many ridiculous awards. 

37 minutes ago, tali58 said:

Then again, these two are actors, which means that creating fake scenarios that look real is what they do for a living, and they are very very good actors... which only adds to the difficulty of deciphering what we see on camera, even fan cameras, in public spaces and events. 

i beg to differ.. if they were to create fake scenarios, they would be all talkative and sweet to each other on the stage. but they seemed very calculative and aware of their surrounding, and tried so hrd to act like they dont know each other, which is even weirder coz they are coleagues from the same country.. if this is normal situation, pmy and psj will at least acknowledge each other on the stage coz they have nothing to hide.

andddd, they left together after the event.. for me that’s the biggest hint of them all.. they hv no reason to leave together and they are with their teams. they can just leave the event separately if they want to continue to act like they dont know each other.. (like they did on stage)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

27-D8-EE09-2-B4-F-46-F0-9-ADA-CA9-B5255-

It's the first time for them to appear on stage together after July 27 rumors, they should come out together more often and get used to it :lol:

These "private moments" pictures and videos at the table are the more reliable "clues", especially since the interactions are so opposite to the awkwardness on stage. The contrast is so noticeable!

• Like 3

Awkwardness on stage, especially as it was their first public appearance together after the rumors is very telling they are REAL COUPLE.

PSJ and PSJ were rumored with their past Drama Partners yet they were not awkward on stage with them. 

Those who are familiar with SongSong knew they were so awkward during their Press Con for DOTS. It was their first public appearance together, there were no rumors yet that came out but after a few weeks, someone from NYC came out and said to have seen them beforehand in NYC. 

• Like 1