[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

On 8/18/2018 at 12:57 PM, lovely_skham said:

I think this ship has a lot of promise even though they might not have many events where fans of them will see them as a pair in the future. After the end of filming both really proved to me just how much of a team they are. Ive noticed in my last ship that even though the skin-ship was out of this world during filming, the aftermath of filming was the feat that became the hardest to overcome as a shipper. There is a lot of points that I can mention that are extremely comforting as a supporter of PPC so this thread should be quite alive and kicking regardless if the reward trip is over. 

• Both attended the after party in which they did sit at the same table (straight across) and even were seen viewing the last episode slightly next to each other lol of course PD-nim remained in the picture.
  • Both Agencies responded as a team regarding the rumor
  • Both PSJ & PMY responded the same way regarding the rumor and the future of their relationship (Planned responses)
  • Both were very busy overseas with PMY in Paris and Singapore and PSJ in London and the film PC of "The Divine Fury" 
  • Both managed to still go on the Phuket Reward trip on the August 13 and departed the same day August 17. (10/10 Effort level)
  • Both will be a part of the DVD commentary which will be filming very soon within the next couple of weeks.
  • Both literally live 600m away from each other so despite their commercial filming/events they will still have the ability to spend time with one another since the area is very private without the media being piranha's. 
  • Both of their stylist teams are very very close and enjoy spending time with one another so future meet ups is very possible
  • Both will be busy with their respected other projects by the start of September "The Divine Fury" and "Busted- Season 2". (This is a good thing since they will be able to cheer each other on and having both busy at the same time is actually very healthy for a relationship versus one partner isn't able to do anything. They are both career focused actors so both will be able to understand how to manage this dynamic.

All of these points are a great reflection just how life works in mysterious ways with just how coincidental their schedules are, how determined they are to see one another and spend time with each other with group or no group. I am sure there is a lot more to look forward to and I am confident that they both are committed to this public calling of their "somewhat" stage relationship and determined to make it work. I love and appreciate that they are both the type to go all in when they feel they really have met their match regardless of how it affects their fame. Its difficult to see a pair you support that doesn't have the same ideologies which is why celebrity couples tend to fail. Recently I just finished watching "Youn's Kitchen-Season 2" and my impression of PSJ was that he is more than ready and capable to start a family and PMY mentioned she will hone in on her cooking skills in her time off ~ so wife like :wub: So I'm excited and can't wait to continually cheer them on. We all have a countdown of 2 years that maybe, just maybe fans will see another beautiful wedding by a beloved onscreen couple turn real couple!

Cheers!

ohhhh i just love the way you elaborate things.. very true indeed.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, kitkatrmjung said:

Isn't the commentary supposed to be done by both the leads and the director together, at the same time?

For Healer, part of the commentary were done by JCW and PMY alone, and part with the directors:

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Deja Vu for me actually and to all SSC shippers who are on this ship too. Because their squad who are always with them having night outs and parties are also actually their stylists and other glam team members. :D

So my delulu, while PPC teams are partying, their bosses are spending some quality time after being apart for 5 days. :lol::wub:

• Like 8

16 hours ago, twoparkcouple said:

ZX5vDid.jpg7pgtOT1.jpg

i saw a full version video of that. the meaningful part is what the woman reporter said at the end. she is a very reliable reporter in Korea.  she said  "Actually, I heard so much about their dating rumor before WWWSK. There must be a reason why they don't admit they're dating. I think It is a very complicated issue. so we should give them some time and see."  

I didn't believe they're dating for 3 years. but now, after hearing what the woman reporter said, I feel sure that at least they are in a relationship now.   

Do you have link of a full version?

2 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

Deja Vu for me actually and to all SSC shippers who are on this ship too. Because their squad who are always with them having night outs and parties are also actually their stylists and other glam team members. :D

So my delulu, while PPC teams are partying, their bosses are spending some quality time after being apart for 5 days. :lol::wub:

I've heard that the two ladies in this scene are PMY's stylists? This scene looks much more real then.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, jingjaja said:

Do you have link of a full version?

I think the full link is in page 317-318, around that. I don't want to repost here because:

1. It wastes the bandwidth.

2. I don't like this type of investigation from media. It's a big privacy intrusion. It's a kind of viewer teaser. If you have evidence, go ahead and release it. If you already settled for money, then just shut up.  

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, suie said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmymQU0ge91/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=s5k62vnqnz7m

PMY stylist had dinner with one of the girls from PSJ team. She tagged her on the post. They’ve really become close. 

It’s actually 2 girls from PSJ team. And then 2 girls and 1guy from PMY team. It’s one of PMY’s staff’s birthday yesterday.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, suie said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmymQU0ge91/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=s5k62vnqnz7m

PMY stylist had dinner with one of the girls from PSJ team. She tagged her on the post. They’ve really become close. 

ALL OF THEM TAGGED ARE TEAM PSJ AND TEAM PMY NOT JUST ONE - 2 PSJ Team and 3 PMY Team 

TEAM PSJ AND TEAM PMY LAST NIGHT 

this means their bosses have no official work last night, yeonghouse was with PSJ the other day for photoshoot and keunminnn was at Shiseido event ;)

EAE6_F059-793_B-4231-9836-16473030_D328.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

45 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

It’s actually 2 girls from PSJ team. And then 2 girls and 1guy from PMY team. It’s one of PMY’s staff’s birthday yesterday.

and the place is PSJ stylist(@ yeonghouse) house. written They also have house-warming party in her new house.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

ALL OF THEM TAGGED ARE TEAM PSJ AND TEAM PMY NOT JUST ONE - 2 PSJ Team and 3 PMY Team 

TEAM PSJ AND TEAM PMY LAST NIGHT 

this means their bosses have no official work last night, yeonghouse was with PSJ the other day for photoshoot and keunminnn was at Shiseido event ;)

EAE6_F059-793_B-4231-9836-16473030_D328.

Ok I didn’t see the name tagged on the pics just PMY stylist wrote one of the  PSJ female team on the bottom of the post talking about her. :astonished:

• Like 2