[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Lol no updates on our lovebirds whereabouts? I've even jumped the gun and imagined that they are actually holding a private wedding because the location/venue is sooo perfect! 

Truthfully, i doubt they agreed to go for the reward vacation to simply stay in their rooms unless.. *wink wink*, so they must be on a private beach somewhere!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

56 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I like PSJ to be in Busted 2 too. But I'm afraid his schedule for Saja won't allow him to do so. Do you know the filming schedule for Busted 2?

Well, Yoo Jae-suk is gonna be pretty busy in the near future too. He has a new variety program on (I believe) TvN. Also iirc some form of Infinite Challenge's continuation is gonna return at the end of the year. So I seriously doubt that they're gonna film Busted 2 this year. I'd wager they would do it some time early in 2019.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

PMY  and PSJ team having a midnight feast. Imagine all the thanks they’re giving eachother and discussing their hard work. I’m sure this trip is gonna bring everyone closer to eachother. If their team is together having food....no doubt they are also somewhere. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, suie said:

PMY  and PSJ team having a midnight feast. Imagine all the thanks they’re giving eachother and discussing their hard work. I’m sure this trip is gonna bring everyone closer to eachother. If their team is together having food....no doubt they are also somewhere. 

PMY stylist always include PMY in the tags whenever they are together so it means both PPC are not there with them.

I would like to believe they are staying in a private villa and not with the staff. 

PD Park may be with them so as not to make it too obvious :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@Applehaven Really appreciate the videos especially now that we are missing our PPC so badly. Thanks for sharing chingu.

I was hoping to get many info and pics about their trip as I was so excited to open this thread after a long day from work. But I guess, no news is a good news and I firmly believe they are at peace being just together. Still hoping though lol... 

• Like 3

Just my opinion:

I am sure they are aware that KMedia and KNetz did not believe their denials. So if they are really keen on stopping all rumors, I think they would have done this:

- one or both of them skip Phuket trip

- if both attends, post many pics together with the group. To be transparent that they are merely that - coworkers only.

Their silence adds to speculations. But I think they are not minding it all.

I think they have plans how to reveal everything in their own time. :glasses:

• Like 12

I’m just going to pretend that they were doing the documentary for the dvd yesterday for my own sake. :sweatingbullets: Since PD Park was also MIA yesterday.

46 minutes ago, Bon-bon007 said:

@Applehaven Really appreciate the videos especially now that we are missing our PPC so badly. Thanks for sharing chingu.

I was hoping to get many info and pics about their trip as I was so excited to open this thread after a long day from work. But I guess, no news is a good news and I firmly believe they are at peace being just together. Still hoping though lol... 

They will probably post something around the last day of the trip.

• Like 6

If you read PMY's interview before, she talked that the cast are going to Phuket and in PMY most recent Singapore interview she said the cast will be together again in Phuket. 

Since they have a group chat, I bet she is aware beforehand that most of the cast will not be going. 

Based on what we saw on ig, it looks like only PPC and the intern guy are there. So, because of that, I am not sure if they will post a group pic at the last day, for it will only show the absence of the other cast. Then KNetz will say aha, only the two of them together.. blah blah :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

If you read PMY's interview before, she talked that the cast are going to Phuket and in PMY most recent Singapore interview she said the cast will be together again in Phuket. 

Since they have a group chat, I bet she is aware beforehand that most of the cast will not be going. 

Based on what we saw on ig, it looks like only PPC and the intern guy are there. So, because of that, I am not sure if they will post a group pic at the last day, for it will only show the absence of the other cast. Then KNetz will say aha, only the two of them together.. blah blah :lol:

I was also thinking....the only pic we can get is a picture of the 3 Parks hahaha. Where is PD Park by the way :tounge_wink:

My delulu mind keeps thinking about that Taiwan TV  news.... what if we are going to hear an announcement soon hahaha  what if the insider who tip them about this is PDnim who is also their wedding coordinator waaahhhh:blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

7 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

That group chat. Feels like they have different group chats basing on the casts answers. One says that it was quiet when the dating rumor was reported. One says the group chat was restless. :joy: 

Sad to say, even if they post a group pic or a selfie, Knetz will still say whatever they want. They will be under a “damned if they do, damned if they don’t” type of situation for a while, but it won’t be as much as when the dating rumor was initially reported. 

As long as they had fun and rested well, I’m good.

• Like 6

I 96% sure both of them would not post photos together. 4% they would but include PD Park

and

I think their crew would definitely post group photos

i really miss them but since i know they are together now So im just gonna be happy for that

• Like 3

1 minute ago, potatohacker said:

Now I highly believe that they already planned everything. They are more than prepared :lol:

I have been brain-hacked since Monday because of these two :glasses: Like PSJ said "You can't say anything about the future. Everything is possible." This trip had the biggest plot twist I've ever seen. Even more thrilling than WWWSK. We expected that that most of the casts are coming just to find out on the departure date that none of them were going. We were so worried about PSJ who didn't confirm anything, but then just appeared at the airport. PD-nim, is this your plan? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, saved2K said:

I am liking these 2 more and more each day....truly defying the norm....while most rumored to be dating actors would try to avoid each other....these 2 decided not to go along that path...giving denials...yes but with a lovely twist hehe.  Going on a group reward vacation some may dare doing  too but probably will bombard their social media with photos to prove the rumors wrong but not these 2. Truly a class of their own.  I salute these 2. :blush:  Love you guys....live freely...love freely. 

They're one of a kind. Most of couples fell in love on set while doing the drama together, from reel to real but PPC were real turning reel LOL They didn't mind putting their hectic schedule aside and joining this trip although they knew such a daring move would lead to the increased criticism and skepticism about their denial. They also didn't care about showing their faces on sns to prove that they were here in this reward trip to celebrate their success of the drama as co-stars. Instead they both went MIA, a telling fact that they were spending time together alone and making up for the time being separated. I admire them for going against the norms, living their lives unfazed from all the harsh words.

And I don't think they will post any photo on instagram as most of the cast is absent but their teams will probably give us updates. Have to thank their teams for feeding us with hints here and there :)) 

• Like 10

Hello guys....while I'm sure WWWSK team is having fun, I'm surprised that none of the other cast members are attending the trip. Its as if they collectively decided to boycott this reward vacation. I wonder why. Celebrities lie all the time and maybe the cast is not as close as they pretended to be. How come not even one member of the supporting cast went to Phuket. In the FFMW vacation, I noticed that Pyo jin had also gone. This makes me kinda sad. Something is not right. But cheer away anyways. Que sera sera..... :)

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

Hello guys....while I'm sure WWWSK team is having fun, I'm surprised that none of the other cast members are attending the trip. Its as if they collectively decided to boycott this reward vacation. I wonder why. Celebrities lie all the time and maybe the cast is not as close as they pretended to be. How come not even one member of the supporting cast went to Phuket. In the FFMW vacation, I noticed that Pyo jin had also gone. This makes me kinda sad. Something is not right. But cheer away anyways. Que sera sera..... :)

Whaaaat Do you really have to think that they are not close? All of them enjoyed the filming. Again, stop creating unnecessary dramas. It's just that they know something we know nothing about. Just enjoy okay.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, potatohacker said:

Whaaaat how come you thought of them not being close? All of them enjoyed the filming. Again, stop creating unnecessary dramas. It's just that they know something we know nothing about. Just enjoy okay.

It was just an observation. No drama intended. Chill! :)

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, niharika111 said:

Don't overthink too much. Most of them are busy with their next projects and it's a fact which can be proven. In case of Pyo Ye Jin, she's in Canada now enjoying travelling with her friend. Yes, they may not be as close as we think they are becuz at the end of the day, most of them are colleagues, not friends and in reality, you're not that close with your colleagues, right? Also there's no reason for them to boycott this trip. All of them have gained more fame and exposure thanks to this popular drama. PPC rumor didn't bring any damage to them as it was unveiled after the drama concluded. 

• Like 10