Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

Thanks Park Seo Joon.... you must be reading soompi lol because everyone here is looking for you hahahaha.

Park Seo Joon is making a statement hahaha...."let's keep my private life private and just focus on my work" lol.....Fantastic!!!!

• Like 10
  • LOL 12

34 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I believe wherever they are, they are having private quality time together. We should pop champagne for it, though :D

I want to include gifs but just afraid that our thread will be shut down, as warned by someone. Does anyone know how to check how much more media capacity we are allowed for in this thread? 

Yeah he only needs vitamin young now.

I'm surprised that I am pretty chill about their whereabouts. Maybe it's because I myself do not like checking and posting on my sns accounts when I'm with my close friends and especially when I'm on vacation with my boyfriend. So I want to think that wherever they may be they are having a grand time and that they are both spending some quality time together.

@polydadmiac

VitaMin-Young is a witty one :joy: Wherever they may be, I hope PSJ is getting enough dose of this vitamin to power him through his upcoming busy schedule.

Edit: Okay I opened my instagram just now before posting and saw PSJ's update. He knows we're looking for him. :joy: Anybody know when this was taken? It seems like he doesn't have his undercut yet in this photo. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Thanks Park Seo Joon.... you must be reading soompi lol because everyone here is looking for you hahahaha.

Park Seo Joon is making a statement hahaha...."let's keep my private life private and just focus on my work" lol.....Fantastic!!!!

:joy::joy:

Feel like VP Lee got scolded by secretary Kim like no more trolling on IG, post something about work related  :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

Any post they make people will be over analysing so to avoid potential  invasion of privacy I do  see them posting about the trip AFTER they’ve left Phuket! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I cant really help myself smiling in excitement, hallucinating what is really happening with our PPC...The higher the curiosity with all the hallus, the deeper the excitement that we are getting at.... they know how to tease us. 

Nothing much we can do except be very patient and I supposed somehow both our shippers 'teach' us to respect their private life being private only for them and in return they need us to get our support on their works. 

Hahahahahaha..... this ship really rocks our mind and soul..... what such hilariously super lovable couple!

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

22 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

Edit: Okay I opened my instagram just now before posting and saw PSJ's update. He knows we're looking for him. :joy: Anybody know when this was taken? It seems like he doesn't have his undercut yet in this photo. 

Right after he returned from London on 11 Aug.

He could've posted this on 12 or 13 but no, he only posts it today while he's having a trip in thailand when shippers keep tagging him and demanding photos. Well, this is his response, a photo :)) 

At this rate, I'm afraid we will end up with no photo at all after 5 days. keke. But the thought they had spent great time together (with some extra delulu R-rated scenarios) makes me happy enough   :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

Yup that’s our captain 

promoting his upcoming project while in his break time/vacation.

captain oh captain

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Yes I agree that something about the trip will be posted when they leave Phuket. 

The way I interpret that PSJ IG post is “Focus on my upcoming movie not my private life; I don’t owe the media/knetz/stalkers any answers”.

Anything he posts now will just spark more bad comments on Nate so it’s better for him and the crew just to leave it until the end of the trip.

Way to go Vice Chairman! I really love this because it means they can spend quality time with the people they care for, rather than having to worry abouth what may happen.

Life’s too short! #youonlyliveonce

• Like 7

I just want to say my thoughts are so FSGAHAHSJAJA right now yep this is how I can only describe it. I have never experienced this kind of thing with my past ships. LMAO. PSJ is a huge as* (literally speaking he really has a great one lol) troll and we love it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

:lol: iam imaging PSJ right now...

he's also ROFL same as us at the moment because of his trolling to highest maximum level ...

maybe telling the detective ig fans ... you want a post i'll give you a post... :lol:

our captain is a KING of troll indeed... :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

I've never been this happy to be trolled by someone in my life (not even by my bf) lol... :phew: keep on doing it Psjsshi, my delulu mind explodes whenever you or our Pmysshi tease us  :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, kitkatrmjung said:

PMY being a photographer, but not posting anything. :sweat_smile:

Sigh...I expected bikinis. I mean, I didn't expect MY to upload her bikini photos, but at least for others...And since when did she become a photographer? Oh my...PSJ and PMY I knew have changed so much. That is pre-marriage symptoms :glasses:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

I try using papago and the translation come with this “It is a little far from the city, but it is unlikely that there will be a good place to play inside”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pyo Ye Jin Shares Touching Stories About Park Min Young From “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Set

f8b44448389248ea822b2cd2b0bba6a9.jpeg?s=

Pyo Ye Jin loved working with her co-stars in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim“!

In the hit tvN drama, Pyo Ye Jin played a rookie secretary named Kim Ji Ah who was training under Park Min Young’s character Kim Mi So. The actress recently sat down with Herald Pop for an interview about her experience in the drama.

When talking about how it felt to have the drama wrap up with great reviews, Pyo Ye Jin said, “The three months where I was doing ‘What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim’ were so fun, and I was happy to be able to work on such a great set. I’m grateful that we received a lot of love as well. I’m sure I’ll think about it a lot in the future.”

In the drama, Pyo Ye Jin’s character is new to working life and makes mistakes at first, but viewers see her improve under Kim Mi So’s tutelage over time.

Pyo Ye Jin explained, “It’s Ji Ah’s first time working so there are things she’s not good at, and she made some mistakes, but I’m also currently a rookie myself. So if I did something wrong on set, I tried not to lose heart and instead aimed to work harder and be more brave. In particular, Ji Ah sees Mi So as a role model, so I tried a lot to be like Mi So. I wonder if that didn’t help to create our chemistry.”

The actress also said that she was personally influenced by Park Min Young on set, just as Kim Ji Ah is by Kim Mi So in their workplace. “Ji Ah really likes Mi So,” she said. “It was like that in real life too. Just like Ji Ah follows Mi So, I followed Park Min Young too, so that was really similar.”

Park Seo Joon was also someone she admired on set. “Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon are both people that you can’t help but like,” she explained. “Even if they were exhausted, they wouldn’t show it and would instead joke around more. Even when filming went late, Park Seo Joon would make jokes and everyone would laugh. When I saw that, I learned that it’s important to play that kind of role on set too.”

Pyo Ye Jin had many great things to say about Park Min Young. “She always accepted everything, made everything work well, and was always taking good care of me. She paid so much attention that she even helped make my make-up look prettier. She was the person who was the biggest influence on me.”

Her affection for Park Min Young meant that she was brought to tears by the scene where the office staff thinks they’re sending Kim Mi So off because they believe she’s still quitting.

“When we were giving her the plaque at the end, I saw her and started crying,” she said. “I thought I might cry when I saw the script too, but the thought of saying goodbye to her was so sad. I think our relationship was really like Ji Ah and Kim Mi So’s. I’m so grateful to Park Min Young.”

cr.https://www.soompi.com/article/1215619wpp/pyo-ye-jin-shares-touching-stories-park-min-young-whats-wrong-secretary-kim-set

• Like 15
  • Thanks 6

Keunminn : 역시 *언니를 따라다녀야
개이득
진정한 호캉스

As expected for following eonni

You really win big

A real vacation

Minyoung commented - 광어세마리 귀여워라

Three flatfishes... how cute!  kkkkk

**** As usual translation maybe not accurate

Eonni she referring to must be Minyoung

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

15 minutes ago, MillyR said:

Keunminn : 역시 *언니를 따라다녀야
개이득
진정한 호캉스

As expected for following eonni

You really win big

A real vacation

Minyoung commented - 광어세마리 귀여워라

Three flatfishes... how cute!  kkkkk

**** As usual translation maybe not accurate

Eonni she referring to must be Minyoung

Quite busy right now but the blue heart on PMY stylist's instagram post make me smile. The people around them seem to be consistent with the use of the blue heart when it comes to things that are related to the couple. It feels like we're being let into a secret code or something. Nowadays I look at blue and think of it as a happy color because I am reminded of our couple.

Also I feel like her stylist tagging her is her lowkey way of telling people that she is with them. Maybe they all know that fans are looking for the two.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

@Inetz Thanks for sharing the article. Love reading stuff like that! It brings a smile to my face even though its already obvious what great, gorgeous people PMY & PSJ are.

I also highkey think that somebody out there is really checking on our conversations on Soompi. Just a minute ago we were wondering why our two pups fell off the grid and suddenly we get an sns update from PSJ and a subtle update from PMY.

Also, just when we were debating about the cast and wondering why they were not on this reward trip and then  BOOM we get this beautiful article from one of them with tons of praises for the drama team. No reason to doubt at all!!!

• Like 6

hi guys im a newbie here.. still cant get over wwwsk.. it was so good. and ofc i started shipping psj and pmy straightaway lol.. my history with shipping business hasnt been good tbh. the first couple i shipped hard was *so embarrassed* kristen stewart and robert pattinson hahahah!! i had a hunch and i knew they were involved because they were so smitten with each other..they turned out to be dating for real but broke up later and she went to the other side lol... it broke my heart and i swear will never ship anyone ever again. shipping couples is a really hard business to get involved with. but i just couldnt help myself again this time.. the chemistry between park park is too real. i watched hundreds of korean drama bfore but never ship any of the lead actors because i was really skeptical despite them showing massive chemistry on screen. this time is different tho. can feel in my bone lol. sorry for ranting

• Like 9