[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

59 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

LOL, and then Wiebo users will edit him off from the screen :joy:

Hahaha...he probably has already accepted his fate by now :pensive:

Most likely he won't be sitting with them the whole time of the commentary, probably only the beginning (like the Healer commentary).

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Hi everyone! I’m from Malaysia. The intense ‘electrifying’ chemistry between PMY and PSJ in WWWSK piqued my curiosity and brought me here. Took me some time to read up the whole thread – it was fun and informative. Just want to say a big thank you to all for sharing.

Although I think I’m too old to be a shipper.. LOL.. but I can’t help but look forward to PPC news update and hope that eventually PPC will walk down the aisle together.

Wow! Good to know that WWWSK Director's Cut Blue Ray DVD production is now confirmed.

• Like 16

59 minutes ago, pellucid7 said:

Although I think I’m too old to be a shipper.. LOL.. but I can’t help but look forward to PPC news update and hope that eventually PPC will walk down the aisle together.

@pellucid7 Hi...welcome!!! You are NEVER too old to be a shipper. Was there a rule or age limits to spazz about these kind of things? LOL

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Hahaha...he probably has already accepted his fate by now :pensive:

Most likely he won't be sitting with them the whole time of the commentary, probably only the beginning (like the Healer commentary).

He won't be for sure....cause he might receive a lot of hatred hahaha.  Kidding aside.... director Park is the Chapter President of Park Park shippers so he will definitely not spoil the fun. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

57 minutes ago, saved2K said:

He won't be for sure....cause he might receive a lot of hatred hahaha.  Kidding aside.... director Park is the Chapter President of Park Park shippers so he will definitely not spoil the fun. 

If he decided to keep staying in between them, he might need the air condition turned on higher due to the heat coming from the hotness on his left and right....that sexual tension will burn him alive:smirk:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

I hope PPC will be like SSC who did not mind the rumors and still do DVD commentary, sat beside each other although SJK at some points called SHK noona but their interactions were fun to watch.

DVD sales and royalties are also additional income for the team and their way of promoting the drama more to local and international market. They should not let gossips overshadow their drama and the way they interact with each other in public.  

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

wow~ producing WWWSK director's cut Bly-ray and DVD has been confirmed. Deabak~can't wait to see more bts and parkpark couple commentary:blush:

Woohoooooo, finally! Our efforts are not wasted and we will be able to see our couple again! Shippers victory!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

If he decided to keep staying in between them, he might need the air condition turned on higher due to the heat coming from the hotness on his left and right....that sexual tension will burn him alive:smirk:

Hey remember director Lee Jung Sub didn't sit between Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young when they did the commentary on Healer so I doubt director Park will sit between these 2 :glasses:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Is it true? Release date is Oct 2019??? How can I survive until that date?

That long???? Anyway it's ok if they will use this as their wedding gift to fans :blush:

2 minutes ago, jaslinnj said:

I dont know why I am so overjoyed about one DVD release... Imagine my condition if PPC decides to go public about their relationship :joy: 

Should I say see you in heaven hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Hey remember director Lee Jung Sub didn't sit between Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young when they did the commentary on Healer so I doubt director Park will sit between these 2 :glasses:

Hahaha...he might be so scared of shippers, he'll be in a separate room j/k. He knows we all respect him :blush:

1 hour ago, polydadmiac said:

Is it true? Release date is Oct 2019??? How can I survive until that date?

That has got to be a typo NO? They're really bad with numbers. Remember the 5 days 3 nights in Phuket? LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, saved2K said:

That long???? Anyway it's ok if they will use this as their wedding gift to fans :blush:

Should I say see you in heaven hahaha

Yup, definitely Heaven! :) 

Anyone know when DOTS DVD came out??? Did it take more than a year? 

I think some of the DVD/BluRay purchases were made by the Korean media guys... just to hunt for more clues :joy: Yesterday, I noticed a lot of insta posts promoting the sales of the DVD and some of them mentioned that Shippers will be able to see more clips of PPC .... While browsing through Instagram posts, they may have realized that DVDs may have more clues :lol: Cause If i remember right, we had 300/400 more orders to complete and suddenly overnight the order quota is reached :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 2