[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

I  think in order to increase the preorder maybe we should approach the shippers account  on IG and ask them to kinda advertise regarding this director's dvd cut. Im quite worried if the order is insufficient  :tears: chinggus who havent place your order, let's do so. do not worry for translation as if im not mistaken somebody in this thread told me that pmy fans mostly are capable of translating. Hwaiting ~~

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, nargyz said:

Well, we never know. Maybe good news will come sooner than we think ;)

I am well aware of shipping Korean celebrities and how they are very private.

the "soon" may be next year or next next year :(

Much as I think positive about them being in relationship, I do not think both ParkPark are ready for marriage yet. People often compare them to SongSong but forgot ParkPark are younger and PSJ has contractual obligations for his numerous endorsements.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

For those who are not aware how precious Director's Cut DVD is, ALL THOSE GOLD MOMENTS OF SONGSONG COUPLE WERE ONLY SEEN IN DOTS DIRECTOR'S Cut DVD. 

Please tell other shippers to pre order or else, we will waste opportunity to spazz on lengthy behind the scenes

• Like 6

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I am well aware of shipping Korean celebrities and how they are very private.

the "soon" may be next year or next next year :(

Much as I think positive about them being in relationship, I do not think both ParkPark are ready for marriage yet. People often compare them to SongSong but forgot ParkPark are younger and PSJ has contractual obligations for his numerous endorsements.

I have a feeling that they are going to publish their relationship after his contact obligation ends. 

Idk why I’m so obsessed with them, even in my sleep I keep thinking about them. Lol I’m serious 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

11 hours ago, LurkerNoMore said:

Based on whatever has happened recently, it looks like PSJ is going all out to make his feelings clear (if it wasn’t obvious enough previously :lol:.)

I won’t really touch into all those coincidences and the comparisons with the other ships,  but one thing that really made me pretty keen to join this thread is how PSJ is technically willing to put his *scandal-free* reputation on the line because he practically wants the whole world to know that he’s smitten over PMY (all those glances, and still wanting to keep contact with her after the drama.) 

Adding to that, I get the impression that in PSJ’s world, the only thing that matters to him is PMY, it’s like he has prioritized her feelings above his own which is truly something I can only have the biggest respect for.

Due to this, I also think PSJ head-strong mindset of going all out and providing fan-service posts is also starting to turn the ice cool PMY into someone who’s showered with love and affection so that we are able to see the different and more pure sides of her (i.e the radiant looks in her recent fan meets in Korea and Singapore, including her views on career after marriage etc.)

P.S: (read with caution, potential explicit material here) If PSJ is already missing his dear PMY when they are apart for long distance, who knows what would happen if they do meet up in Phuket, maybe both of them will really end up in a hotel room for the whole trip... LOL! 

:tounge_xd: 

Then instead of a wedding announcement, we get an announcement that PMY is expecting a child... WWWSK part 2 cotinuation in real life! 

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, evaemix said:

I have a feeling that they are going to publish their relationship after his contact obligation ends. 

Idk why I’m so obsessed with them, even in my sleep I keep thinking about them. Lol I’m serious 

I hope and pray that they would be strong enough to endure all back and forth hates and bash until all their contract obligation ends. And at least a little bit here and there  glimpse of their ‘coincidences’ is going to show off during the process. Just to awaken my shipping ❤️ 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, evaemix said:

Wow. This is serious. Shipping should only be for fun. Please do not invest your emotion too heavily on this process, or else it would backfire on our shipped couple. 

The reason I started posting in this thread and get to know PP shippers because most of shippers in here are mature enough to control their emotions and actions. We all wish for the best of PSJ and PMY. We want them together, I know, badly, but it's their own lives.  Worst case scenario is if finally they choose to be with someone else, think positively that you had such good time making friends here and release real-life stress. My motto is just have fun while we can, in a good way :)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, nargyz said:

Well, we never know. Maybe good news will come sooner than we think ;)

At the trolling rate PSJ is doing  right now my delulu forecast will be late this year or early next year....and marriage by 2020:blush:

Probably most of his CF contracts will end by next year and since 2 hot stars will be available in the market by 2nd quarter next year....JCW and LMH...there won't be as many as this year.

• Like 2

So this is for International fans  to purchase the Directors Cut DVD (I didn't even realize that the picture quality was quite different from 480P to 1080P For the Blu-Ray. Although fans should shoot for DVD just because its alot close to hitting its quota then the Blu-ray version (270 units to go I believe)

First click this link below

http://cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD

STEP 1: On the left hand side there is links that should say the following below (Click on which ever one you want) 

• [Pre-Order] Blue-ray 
  • [Pre-order] DVD

STEP 2: These links will automatically take you too the purchasing website for example "YES24.COM"

• Click Add to Cart, then Checkout

STEP 3: This will prompt you to make an account which I had to so I suggest you do in order to track your purchase.

STEP 4: Fill out your information as you would any other online purchase order. It is pretty simple however I stumbled upon something rather annoying, you must have an alternative address that you would write in "Address 2" even though it may say optional. It did not allow me to leave it blank. Other than that, choosing your method of purchase, etc, etc.

STEP 5: CLICK PURCHASE ORDER!!!!

*I will share this as much as possible to get more fans to order the DVD through my "shipper account", I believe there is not a whole lot of awareness in terms of the DVD and its potential contents with international fans which is why fans are hesitant to order. Hopefully fans can pull through and influence others to get at least the DVD made. 

• Thanks 5

12 hours ago, yujien said:

what do you think of this? are you in favor or not?

Nope, not a fan of the idea. 

First, there's the sequel's curse. The expectations this time around will be even greater, and it's incredibly hard to live up to. I think it's better to leave the legacy of the original intact, instead of risk ruining it with a lackluster sequel.

Story wise, WWWSK already suffered from slow pacing and lack of dramatic conflict in the later episodes. It was only held up by our leads' charismatic performances. IMO there was barely enough material to fill one season. I can't really imagine how they can garner up material for a Season 2 without it being contrived or fluffy.

Finally, the dating rumors put our leads in a precarious spot, and I imagine there'd be a whole new round of bashing and controversy coming from Knetz should a season 2 be announced.

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, lovely_skham said:

So this is for International fans  to purchase the Directors Cut DVD (I didn't even realize that the picture quality was quite different from 480P to 1080P For the Blu-Ray. Although fans should shoot for DVD just because its alot close to hitting its quota then the Blue-ray version (270 units to go I believe)

First click this link below

http://cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD

STEP 1: On the right hand side there is links that should say, Click on which ever one you want, 

• [Pre-Order] Blue-ray 
  • [Pre-order] DVD

STEP 2: These links will automatically take you too the purchasing website for example "YES24.COM"

• Click Add to Cart, then Checkout

STEP 3: This will prompt you to make an account which I had to so I suggest you do in order to track your purchase.

STEP 4: Fill out your information as you would any other online purchase order. It is pretty simple however I stumbled upon something rather annoying, you must have an alternative address that you would write in "Address 2" even though it may say optional. It did not allow me to leave it blank. Other than that, choosing your method of purchase, etc, etc.

STEP 5: CLICK PURCHASE ORDER!!!!

*I will share this as much as possible to get more fans to order the DVD through my "shipper account", I believe there is not a whole lot of awareness in terms of the DVD and its potential contents with international fans which is why fans are hesitant to order. Hopefully fans can pull through and influence others to get at least the DVD made. 

Thank you. :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ememoonie said:

The DVD is 530, Blueray is 430. The minimum amount is 800 each. So we still need 270 DVD and 370 Blueray. Please please purchase the director's cut, there will be many juicy contents, such as director's re-edited scenes, deleted scenes, commentary, interviews, NGs etc. There will definitely be lots of things for shippers to be excited about since Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young has the most scenes together, if there's anything going on, the Director's cut will definitely capture it! :love: So, shippers let's preorder the Director's cut fast since the deadline is in NINE DAYS. Please spread to others who are also fans of them. Many people may not be aware of the Director's cut :lol: Do pm me if you need any help about purchasing the Director's cut or have any questions about it :blush: 

Links to pre-order the Director's cut:

DVD: https://global.yes24.com/Goods/62651842 

Blueray: https://global.yes24.com/goods/62492657

I am still thinking for over US$150 and I dont understand the DVD it's expensive for me.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, tan10can said:

I am still thinking for over US$150 and I dont understand the DVD it's expensive for me.

PMY fan club will do the trans. To be honest if we call for trans volunteers I believe many people can help out. I agree the price is a bit expensive. Can some of us here share one order? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

PMY fan club will do the trans. To be honest if we call for trans volunteers I believe many people can help out. I agree the price is a bit expensive. Can some of us here share one order? 

I'm okay with that. just tell me what I need to do. As I have never done this before. I have been PMY fan since SKKS but this time I like to support in some ways. 

• Like 3