[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

I only share some of my personal thoughts with @minseojoon and most of the time our opinions differ so what more if I share this with 10 or more people.....lol....my head will spin for sure

Hahahahahaha....now...now.

Most of the time I tried to pull you down from floating too far up to Cloud Nine :smirk:

And may I remind you who pulled you back in the boat? LOL.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

20 minutes ago, minseojoon said:

Hahahahahaha....now...now.

Most of the time I tried to pull you down from floating too far up to Cloud Nine :smirk:

And may I remind you who pulled you back in the boat? LOL.

Wahahaha....oh yeah thank you :kiss_wink:  

11 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

maybe they will take the p.m 5:25 or p.m 7:00 flight to Phuket. seems like PMY is directly going to Phuket from Singapore.  so I hope to see PSJ pics in Incheon airport

Is there a 5:25 pm flight?  I thought there's only 1 flight from Korean air and that is the 7pm not sure with Asiana though

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Sorry for asking....but how can we be sure that the things discussed there will not be shared outside?

There are currently only 27 people in the gc. I actually havent replied to all who pmed bc they are quite a number and I dont have enough time to reply. And Idk who is who and how to filter everyone so for now I'm not accepting everyone yet to easily filter people. So far we're doing good with 27 people and our priority is to protect PPC too. 

Ofc this thread should still go on :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Mr Lee on his phone :wub:

61647_E82-0171-4_FA4-94_AD-_EEE3_D942_CB

any updates on DVD / BluRay orders? A lot of shippers were bored yesterday because there was no updates on these two. Imagine that's what facing us in the days after Phuket.

So I hope we can reach the quota for DVD orders or we will not have anything to spazz on. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Mr Lee on his phone :wub:

any updates on DVD / BluRay orders? A lot of shippers were bored yesterday because there was no updates on these two. Imagine that's what facing us in the days after Phuket.

So I hope we can reach the quota for DVD orders or we will not have anything to spazz on. 

Wow living up to the image of Narcissistic VP Lee.... It seems we are not the only one who can't move on from WWWSK hehehe

• Like 3