[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

32 minutes ago, tan10can said:

I'm okay with that. just tell me what I need to do. As I have never done this before. I have been PMY fan since SKKS but this time I like to support in some ways. 

Please follow the instruction below. I think this instruction is very clear thanks to lovely_skham.

If anyone here would like a share order, I'm happy to share with you. The only problem is that I'm not sure how to make money transfer to you. We are all over the world. 

What might be the best way to share orders? Asking all shippers.

So this is for International fans  to purchase the Directors Cut DVD (I didn't even realize that the picture quality was quite different from 480P to 1080P For the Blu-Ray. Although fans should shoot for DVD just because its alot close to hitting its quota then the Blue-ray version (270 units to go I believe)

First click this link below

http://cafe.daum.net/secretaryKimDVD

STEP 1: On the right hand side there is links that should say, Click on which ever one you want, 

• [Pre-Order] Blue-ray 
  • [Pre-order] DVD

STEP 2: These links will automatically take you too the purchasing website for example "YES24.COM"

• Click Add to Cart, then Checkout

STEP 3: This will prompt you to make an account which I had to so I suggest you do in order to track your purchase.

STEP 4: Fill out your information as you would any other online purchase order. It is pretty simple however I stumbled upon something rather annoying, you must have an alternative address that you would write in "Address 2" even though it may say optional. It did not allow me to leave it blank. Other than that, choosing your method of purchase, etc, etc.

STEP 5: CLICK PURCHASE ORDER!!!!

*I will share this as much as possible to get more fans to order the DVD through my "shipper account", I believe there is not a whole lot of awareness in terms of the DVD and its potential contents with international fans which is why fans are hesitant to order. Hopefully fans can pull through and influence others to get at least the DVD made. 

• Like 3

About the price, that is normal for Director's Cut. My sister has a DOTS director's cut DVD which is even more expensive. The contents, aside from the DVD with Extended BTS, includes Photo Album with signatures of the cast. It also includes DVD commentary.  :)

There is also a warning that contents of the DVD cannot be shared online for at least 3 months after the release. Those who will share can be criminally liable. So those who won't avail will have to wait until next year to be able to see it as the intended tentative release will be on October 31.

But without reaching the quota, all of these will be cancelled and we will have nothing new to spazz in the coming weeks/ months :(

• Like 5

1 hour ago, potatohacker said:

As much as I want to see them together on screen again, I don't really think that WWWSK S02 is necessary... The show really ended fine so I don't think there's more to add.

The original story has YJ and MS as parents their little son tougher than his dad :D

but if ever they will make another season I think 16 episodes are too long. Maybe a special 5 episode sequel. I don't know if such kind already happened in Korea :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, potatohacker said:

As much as I want to see them together on screen again, I don't really think that WWWSK S02 is necessary... The show really ended fine so I don't think there's more to add.

Same. I’d love to see them on screen again but i don’t see how well season 2 will work out plot-wise. I rather have PSJ and PMY and the rest of the Yumyung cast take part in some variety show - i bet that will be more fun!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, polydadmiac said:

Wow. This is serious. Shipping should only be for fun. Please do not invest your emotion too heavily on this process, or else it would backfire on our shipped couple. 

The reason I started posting in this thread and get to know PP shippers because most of shippers in here are mature enough to control their emotions and actions. We all wish for the best of PSJ and PMY. We want them together, I know, badly, but it's their own lives.  Worst case scenario is if finally they choose to be with someone else, think positively that you had such good time making friends here and release real-life stress. My motto is just have fun while we can, in a good way :)

Hahaha i know right, but don’t worry it’s always happened to me in whatever case I’m obsessed with, it’s just about time when something more interesting comes up i will definitely sleep without thinking about them . Lol 

I’m obsessed bcs it’s still a hot topic now, but I believe a few months later I would be able to live my life without being obsessed with their life . 

But still I want them to be real Couple tho :D. Lol okey Fine you can call me immature girl 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, evaemix said:

Hahaha i know right, but don’t worry it’s always happened to me in whatever case I’m obsessed with, it’s just about time when something more interesting comes up i will definitely sleep without thinking about them . Lol 

I’m obsessed bcs it’s still a hot topic now, but I believe a few months later I would be able to live my life without being obsessed with their life . 

But still I want them to be real Couple tho :D. Lol okey Fine you can call me immature girl 

Haha no offence. I didn't mean to refer to you as immature girl. I just hope you would take things easy and have fun :)

38 minutes ago, strymeek said:

Same. I’d love to see them on screen again but i don’t see how well season 2 will work out plot-wise. I rather have PSJ and PMY and the rest of the Yumyung cast take part in some variety show - i bet that will be more fun!

Yeah same. I oppose the idea of WWWSK season 2. I'd rather see them both on different projects. At the moment, I'm happy with anything: photoshoot for magazines, ads, reality shows, game shows, interviews, fan meetings, but most of all, wedding announcement :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

Haha no offence. I didn't mean to refer to you as immature girl. I just hope you would take things easy and have fun :)

Yeah same. I oppose the idea of WWWSK season 2. I'd rather see them both on different projects. At the moment, I'm happy with anything: photoshoot for magazines, ads, reality shows, game shows, interviews, fan meetings, but most of all, wedding announcement :)

Nah, I'm waiting for this patiently and imagine they're keep contact each other with their busy schedule right now. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I am not sure if this would ever happen even if they will confirm relationship. Korean celebrity couples are very known for being too private except for a very few.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee gifted fans with pre nup photoshoot but after that, no more, questions about them and their baby are banned from each other's interviews. No pics of them together on SNS, they do not appear on shows together.

SongSong couple did not have any magazine photoshoot. Wedding was supposed to be very private but unfortunately was stalked and broadcasted live. They forgave the Vietnamese and Chinese media and did not file case. They do not want to be seen together on any shows.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I am not sure if this would ever happen even if they will confirm relationship. Korean celebrity couples are very known for being too private except for a very few.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee gifted fans with pre nup photoshoot but after that, no more, questions about them and their baby are banned from each other's interviews. No pics of them together on SNS, they do not appear on shows together.

SongSong couple did not have any magazine photoshoot. Wedding was supposed to be very private but unfortunately was stalked and broadcasted live. They forgave the Vietnamese and Chinese media and did not file case. They do not want to be seen together on any shows.

It is my wish they do all of the above together then announce their wedding :) 

• Like 1

OMG... no news or update from our PPC... so boring 

this will happen to us  after phuket vacation and if the DVD will not materialize or push through...

a DEAFENING SILENCE .... :cry:

P.S. when is their vacation trip?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, yujien said:

this will happen to us  after phuket vacation and if the DVD will not materialize or push through...

Aug 13~Aug 17

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, yujien said:

PSJ may be having a 7th year anniversary celebration today with fans. His Korean fans club prepared a lot of giveaways and flowers while PMY may go directly from SG to TH. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ may be having a 7th year anniversary celebration today with fans. His Korean fans club prepared a lot of giveaways and flowers while PMY may go directly from SG to TH. 

there is no psj's a 7th year anniversary celebration with fans.  maybe psj is working hard today to go to reward trip tomorrow.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

there is no psj's a 7th year anniversary celebration with fans.  maybe psj is working hard today to go to reward trip tomorrow.

it's okay to delay his 7th year anniversary in showbiz as long as he can join the vacation trip ::) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1