[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Ah ok so it is only the fans having a party? they have a lot of preparations made yesterday 

To celebrate the 7 year anniversary for psj, his fans have a event to donate money for the poor people and to share psj goods one another.:)

• Like 6

i am following my local OTP's IG in my home country and i am hoping that our PPC will be like that in the future... you know free to post their selfie together, telling the whole world about his girlfriend  and they just ignore their bashers...

but the thing is Knets mentality are different i guess... and it's just my wishful thinking that it will ever happen in any other official OTP in Korea. 

i'll delete it if it's inappropriate to post the below link 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

The thread seems to move so slowly these days. Btw, I rewatched their press con vids and I find it cute that everytime MY complimented SJ, he looked super shy and he tried his best to restrain his smile (but failed). when I watched it two months ago, I wondered why he was so excited as they were just normal compliments from a colleague to another one. Co-stars do it all the time to make their chemistry more believable but the expression is not the same as SJ. Thinking about it again, it must've been his first time to hear his gf talk nicely of him publicly in front of hundreds of people, a bit cringy but also proudful keke

Untitled-1_zpsxswvfjdl.gifUntitled-4_zpswvjgrrxn.gif

Untitled-3_zpsgzeflbnp.gifUntitled-2_zpsxuh8bfhf.gif

He laughed before she managed to utter the compliments here LOL

Untitled-5_zpsz9onhgx6.gif

Btw who is execitedly and patiently waiting for the Phuket trip tomorrow? He's coming *fingers crossed* 

And congrats SJ for his 7th anniversary since the debut. He'll shine brighter in the future 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5

@BINGO_O he is trying so hard to hide his smile. I also noticed that she repeatedly mentioned that he is very similar to his character....at the press con and the viki interview.... I find this cute since a lot of people thought he would not suit the character. So everytime PSJ mentioned he wasn't like his character, she would jump in and say that he is similar now.... A GF supporting her BF???

I do miss them both terribly and the lack of news about them does not help... It is going to be really hard from now... I'm praying for a really spicy Phuket trip!!:wub:

Not where they are hounded by the media but some bread crumbs for us shippers to nibble on till they announce their relationship :D

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

This thread is making me believe more and more that they're actually dating, and it's definitely not helping that Hyuna snd Edawn confirmed their relationship (I've been shipping them for quite a while and thought that they could be dating). I hope my hopes don't get crushed lol 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Another thing about the viki interview....I was rewatching the clip and noticed that every time it was PMY's turn to say something, PSJ would turn his head to look at her.....he really could not take his eyes off.....I don't think they have been in a long-term relationship....PSJ looks really smitten (so cute btw!) and that hardly happens when two people have been together for a long time. But long-term or not, it seems PSJ does like our PMY (very much indeed) and let's wait to see what happens in the future! :)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think this thread has moved slowly this weekend because some shippers have made their own group chats :lol: 

Please don't forget this thread even if you are in kakao or other chat apps. :lol: 

I don't think so that the Kakao was created ? never received the code.

• Like 2

Since people are looking forward to the Phuket trip, I was wondering if maybe PSJ was skipping his 7 year anniversary celebrations as an actor with his fans because a special someone would be giving him a surprise in Phuket?

I was looking through some videos of PSJ and found this pretty hilarious one of him being kissed by Ji Sung in Kill Me Heal Me.

Now fast forward a day or two later, and if it was a certain PMY being that affectionate with PSJ, I wonder would there be any resistance on PSJ’s part? :tounge_wink:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think this thread has moved slowly this weekend because some shippers have made their own group chats :lol: 

Please don't forget this thread even if you are in kakao or other chat apps. :lol: 

I am not abandoning this thread. I promise you all to keep it going until the day our PPC announce their wedding. Just there are few things I think I'd better keep in closed group than expose them here, for the sake of the ship and our beloved couple.

happy week fellow shippers

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, polydadmiac said:

I am not abandoning this thread. I promise you all to keep it going until the day our PPC announce their wedding. Just there are few things I think I'd better keep in closed group than expose them here, for the sake of the ship and our beloved couple.

happy week fellow shippers

Sorry for asking....but how can we be sure that the things discussed there will not be shared outside?

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Sorry for asking....but how can we be sure that the things discussed there will not be shared outside?

I've been wondering the same too, actually :) 

RAMBLE: I initially wanted to join the chat but I'm a little apprehensive about 'security' (LOL, for lack of a better word) and what precautions we can all take to make sure that we don't add more fuel to the fire. :) It's funny because I shared my thoughts about something fairly innocuous the other day in this forum, and within minutes, someone had copy+pasted it onto the comments section of one PSJ's IG photos and I was FLOORED LOL (and also quite creeped out :P ). My point being, I didn't realize how closely this forum is being monitored by both anti-shippers and 'extreme/irresponsible' shippers, and I worry that the group chat could be 'infiltrated' (LMAO) in the same way.  I''m confident that the folks in the group chat are doing their absolute best, :):love: but at the same time, it's a gamble with every new member, isn't it? Also, I imagine it's hard to choose who to disclose the kakao code to without falling into some ethical dilemma LOL. :dizzy:   

• Like 13

I think we should defs make the thread more active than group chats. I didn’t join for that reason cos I enjoy reading through threads and it’s always exciting  when the thread jumps many pages.

Discussions are better on threads and lurkers will feel more confident to join if they see more discussion in the thread itself.

IMO 

Hopefully today we will have a lot of things to discuss!!

Phuket bring us some joy :wub:

• Like 14