Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

15 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

PSJ may be having a 7th year anniversary celebration today with fans. His Korean fans club prepared a lot of giveaways and flowers while PMY may go directly from SG to TH. 

there is no psj's a 7th year anniversary celebration with fans.  maybe psj is working hard today to go to reward trip tomorrow.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

there is no psj's a 7th year anniversary celebration with fans.  maybe psj is working hard today to go to reward trip tomorrow.

it's okay to delay his 7th year anniversary in showbiz as long as he can join the vacation trip ::) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, yujien said:

it's okay to delay his 7th year anniversary in showbiz as long as he can join the vacation trip ::) 

I hope he has his priority similarly to yours :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twoparkcouple said:

Ah ok so it is only the fans having a party? they have a lot of preparations made yesterday 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

Ah ok so it is only the fans having a party? they have a lot of preparations made yesterday 

To celebrate the 7 year anniversary for psj, his fans have a event to donate money for the poor people and to share psj goods one another.:)

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, twoparkcouple said:

To celebrate the 7 year anniversary for psj, his fans have a event to donate money for the poor people and to share psj goods one another.:)

What are these for?

61471331-46_F9-484_D-93_BA-_C4_B83_D4809

8_EA10_D77-4224-429_E-_BC78-007_E43_C2_A

CCFEAC79-_B2_EF-4_C67-_B065-833_B3_E019_

• Like 4

i am following my local OTP's IG in my home country and i am hoping that our PPC will be like that in the future... you know free to post their selfie together, telling the whole world about his girlfriend  and they just ignore their bashers...

but the thing is Knets mentality are different i guess... and it's just my wishful thinking that it will ever happen in any other official OTP in Korea. 

i'll delete it if it's inappropriate to post the below link 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

The thread seems to move so slowly these days. Btw, I rewatched their press con vids and I find it cute that everytime MY complimented SJ, he looked super shy and he tried his best to restrain his smile (but failed). when I watched it two months ago, I wondered why he was so excited as they were just normal compliments from a colleague to another one. Co-stars do it all the time to make their chemistry more believable but the expression is not the same as SJ. Thinking about it again, it must've been his first time to hear his gf talk nicely of him publicly in front of hundreds of people, a bit cringy but also proudful keke

Untitled-1_zpsxswvfjdl.gifUntitled-4_zpswvjgrrxn.gif

Untitled-3_zpsgzeflbnp.gifUntitled-2_zpsxuh8bfhf.gif

He laughed before she managed to utter the compliments here LOL

Untitled-5_zpsz9onhgx6.gif

Btw who is execitedly and patiently waiting for the Phuket trip tomorrow? He's coming *fingers crossed* 

And congrats SJ for his 7th anniversary since the debut. He'll shine brighter in the future 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5

@BINGO_O he is trying so hard to hide his smile. I also noticed that she repeatedly mentioned that he is very similar to his character....at the press con and the viki interview.... I find this cute since a lot of people thought he would not suit the character. So everytime PSJ mentioned he wasn't like his character, she would jump in and say that he is similar now.... A GF supporting her BF???

I do miss them both terribly and the lack of news about them does not help... It is going to be really hard from now... I'm praying for a really spicy Phuket trip!!:wub:

Not where they are hounded by the media but some bread crumbs for us shippers to nibble on till they announce their relationship :D

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

This thread is making me believe more and more that they're actually dating, and it's definitely not helping that Hyuna snd Edawn confirmed their relationship (I've been shipping them for quite a while and thought that they could be dating). I hope my hopes don't get crushed lol 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Another thing about the viki interview....I was rewatching the clip and noticed that every time it was PMY's turn to say something, PSJ would turn his head to look at her.....he really could not take his eyes off.....I don't think they have been in a long-term relationship....PSJ looks really smitten (so cute btw!) and that hardly happens when two people have been together for a long time. But long-term or not, it seems PSJ does like our PMY (very much indeed) and let's wait to see what happens in the future! :)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think this thread has moved slowly this weekend because some shippers have made their own group chats :lol: 

Please don't forget this thread even if you are in kakao or other chat apps. :lol: 

I don't think so that the Kakao was created ? never received the code.

• Like 2

Hello everyone i'm newbie to this forum but i've been reading since day 1 :) can i have a chance to join the chat group? Thank you so much :)

• Like 1

Since people are looking forward to the Phuket trip, I was wondering if maybe PSJ was skipping his 7 year anniversary celebrations as an actor with his fans because a special someone would be giving him a surprise in Phuket?

I was looking through some videos of PSJ and found this pretty hilarious one of him being kissed by Ji Sung in Kill Me Heal Me.

Now fast forward a day or two later, and if it was a certain PMY being that affectionate with PSJ, I wonder would there be any resistance on PSJ’s part? :tounge_wink:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think this thread has moved slowly this weekend because some shippers have made their own group chats :lol: 

Please don't forget this thread even if you are in kakao or other chat apps. :lol: 

I am not abandoning this thread. I promise you all to keep it going until the day our PPC announce their wedding. Just there are few things I think I'd better keep in closed group than expose them here, for the sake of the ship and our beloved couple.

happy week fellow shippers

• Like 5