[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

Wow even on the news. Mbc did it again, being annoyingly nosy, after what they did to SongSong. Seems like the media wont easily let them be despite the denial. I’m afraid they will be closely followed by paparazzi from now on. Please stay strong. Songsong survived through the media turmoil back then so ParkPark should too I hope. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

Is it possible that PPC agency file a complaint and sue the irresponsible fans or network like MBC for creating a fake news... I think SHK agency sue some fans and she wins the case...correct me if I am wrong 

Ofcourse we're not included because we are claiming that we are all just delusional! :lol:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, phantom997 said:

There are many pages later btw thanks :blush:

Hope Park Min Young will not be affected by this.... and I really hope  this does not mean that she is taking advantage of him.  Goodness this is getting bigger.  

4 minutes ago, yujien said:

Is it possible that PPC agency file a complaint and sue the irresponsible fans or network like MBC for creating a fake news... I think SHK agency sue some fans and she wins the case...correct me if I am wrong 

Ofcourse we're not included because we are claiming that we are all just delusional! :lol:

I think those fans who are posting in IG should stop now.....but apparently they look happy with this.  Are we sure they are real Park Park supporters and not haters posing as fans?

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, yujien said:

In SongSong’s case, mbc sent reporters to the resort where they stayed in Bali and recorded the staff confirm SongSong’s presence there without their consent but at the end they didn’t get sued. In this case, all the photos are public and we all know the news are not fake lol, just excessively nosy so mbc will be fine, again.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

In SongSong’s case, mbc sent reporters to the resort where they stayed in Bali and recorded the staff confirm SongSong’s presence there without their consent but at the end they didn’t get sued. In this case, all the photos are public and we all know the news are not fake lol, just excessively nosy so mbc will be fine, again.

I think it is the IG posts of some people claiming to be fans that has become out of control.  They seem to be enjoying it too much without thinking of the possible backlash of what they are doing to the 2.  Well anyway,  media are always there to pick up any juicy news and sadly at the moment this is the biggest news.  

Aigoo the price of Love...what can you do Park Seo Joon is so in love that he wants her to be by his side

for 4 straight months (delulu mode again:heart:).... like what VP Lee said.... what am I thinking when he hired Miso as his secretary to keep her by his side....awwwww

• Like 9

I think these two just wanted to spend a lot of time together so they decided to work together. They did not expect their chemistry would be out of charts that fans started all the delulu investigations and picked up by media who made inquiries on "close sources" 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, parkparkloveu said:

I think these two just wanted to spend a lot of time together so they decided to work together. They did not expect their chemistry would be out of charts that fans started all the delulu investigations and picked up by media who made inquiries on "close sources" 

Precisely.... these 2 are so in love.... do I sound logical or delusional....waaahhhh it seems there is a super thin line that separates these 2 states of mind in my case:scream:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, lyca mena said:

Can someone tell the ig shipper to keep it low and let them be? They making it worst for PPC and also their posts are cringy and worthless sometime. They have to tone a little bit down . 

I saw in weibo that one has decided to stop..... bunnysunny????  not so sure about the name

• Like 2

@lyca mena @saved2K I dont want to be judgmental towards someone I dont know but one of the shippers (the major account who posted the coincidental evidence) is very extreme and immature. I’ve got blocked anyway for calling her out but she’s still got a lot of followers who tolerate her actions thinking it’s normal. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, BINGO_O said:

@lyca mena @saved2K I dont want to be judgmental towards someone I dont know but that shipper is very extreme and immature. I’ve got blocked anyway for calling her out but she’s still got a lot of followers who tolerate her actions thinking it’s normal. 

Probably teens????  Anyway hope she will make good her promise.

• Like 1

If they haven’t gone public it’s because they are not ready. Some hours of fun can help some bad media make the situation worse. Dong A sports/MBC used the photos instagram fans put together, and who knows some of timeline/analysis here will be on knetz or youtube or tv tomorrow. There’s a fine line between being a fan and spreading some unfounded rumours :) We can set up a group and private message each other or something (some facebook fan clubs already moved from page to private group). Yes those crazy fans on instagram have made things harder for PPC for sure. We don’t want PPC to avoid/be akward to each other in public (recent BTS already show this trend)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1