[OFFICIAL] Park Seo Joon ❤️ Park Min Young【ParkPark ♥ BuBi Couple】

minseojoon

She created a lil studio for privacy she didn't move out.its just like having your personal study room or library where you go to when you want to be alone, reflect,pray and do something you don't want other people to know. It's a good thing, actually it's a necessity, it's very important for inner peace. When you leave with your parents at that age you will definitely need some sort of privacy. It's no big deal she still leaves in CHD.

Have you forgotten psj has two Houses in CHD? His parents occupy the other one while he occupies the one closest to pmy's house(I guess he also goes there to reflect too, having a good mental health is very important)and he still stays with his parents. You will always want an escape from from parents when you reach a certain age.

• Insightful 2

Welcome to all our new PPS and old PPS who recently joined the forum. 

I believe you came here, joining us with lots of love for Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young.

Sincerely from me.. :D

Welcome welcome! 

Lets keep update about our PPC. Our couple are very active and always there to entertain their fans. Fun 'destiny' and same day updates. :D really fun to see all amazing detectives here. (tq!) 

Let's keep the fun goin! 

videotogif-2020-06-02-17-15-59.gif

(share tidbits) 

Thanks for loving PPC:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

58 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

i totally get this! ive been here for a long time now and im too tired to explain the same thing over and over again about PPC.. :tears:

We have other new members here.. no need to explain things to them, no doubts, no liek this and liek that. they just share their own PPC heart fluttering experience and why they joined here.... as everyone did when this forum started 2 years ago. Thats why we keep saying this is a good place to share PPC moments... not  doubts or worries if they are real or not.  Everything shared here are facts that PPC actualy did, posted or shared from everywhere. We do some fun delulus but those are all based from facts.  If your are indeed a sincere PPS, you would know these details and can just jump in to the exchange of hints and jokes and will know how to differ which is which.

Compared before, there are more sources of PPC details now... This forum, Twitter, Instagram, FAcebook, Weibo, Daum (the last two if you can navigate thru foreign language).  PPC even have a Youtube vlog.

We all don't mean to sound mean or b****y.. but please know, we just can't allow a misleading information. especially when its already long proven to be a fact or a delulu. And we also can't keep explaining things over and over and over again.  So, with all due respect.. PLEASE READ THE FORUM FROM THE BEGINNING.  That is if you are an undecided PPS, if you are more than convinced already and would just like to re visit moments,, Our other gracious users have provided highlights more than once already.

If yoU have new discoveries... do share! This place is meant to share good vibes, so please keep in mind that we will not back down in refuting claims that "because other ships said this and that" "we are worried because of this and that".  This forum has been active for 2 years now... be assured.. everyone who posts and visit here since the beginning are more than solid to PPC already.

So, if you want to be part of this,  just be here. If you have doubts, check into yourself... are your really into this or not. That's your decison, whatever is your choice, it's cool. stay or not. But we can't and will not keep on explaining and convincing one just to believe.

Be happy with every choice you make.  Fangirling should be fun and happy! not to give you worries or stress! Stay safe everyone! :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

and To newbies who are backreading now.

if you want to know the details about ppc previous events and issues(because newbies were not here at that time), you can ask to us, always welcome that kind of question.

i also often backread old pages when i want to refresh. especially pages when bed scene, dating news came out, psj's possibility interview, wwwsk reward trip, cosmo award, LA..etc..:lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, GhostChilli said:

Ok gals, let's just enjoy this great view here. :blush:

Yesterday PMY uploaded her magazine cover with the caption black heart - white heart... Now in my wildest imagination in my mind I decipher her code she wore black in her cover but there’s no white clothes in her cover and today boom PSJ wears white. And that makes me happy. Hehehe

Backreading is fun when you have the time. I got excited when other PPS expressed their excitement from their posts 2 years back. Ex. during the Phuket reward trip (page 277 onwards).  The anticipation if our OTP will attend especially PSJ because he was supposed to start filming soon for his movie. The thread was super active back then, stalking powers of PPS (not only in this forum) were at a high level. From the airports (from Europe, SG, Korea) down to the resort. :joy: On how PPC became watermelons on the IG stories of the crew, on how neither of them posted photos about the trip in IG during the duration of their stay there (PMY posted late). You learn soooo much, it's fun that I did not notice that sometimes I had a big smile on my face already while reading. I wished I was a shipper already back then (I only started to watch WWWSK early this year). It was also here that I found out he sang the lullaby song from WWWSK after receving an award for FFMW in A 2018 awards event (page 355). And you know what? PMY posted "cheers with a heart" on IG after he won an award. That's when I realized those coincidences are not coincidences anymore. :lol:

Disclaimer though : I haven't finished backreading :sweat_smile:

@cheyleeting was it white or gray? In IG web, it's gray. But on my Android IG app, the second heart does not want to load. But you know what, she did mention in a past interview that one of her ideal type in a man is wearing a  white shirt and a suit. :wub: Her other types are also a man who plays with a baby and a dog and is hardworking. You know, someone like PSJ. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, GhostChilli said:

Backreading is fun when you have the time. I got excited when other PPS expressed their excitement from their posts 2 years back. Ex. during the Phuket reward trip (page 277 onwards).  The anticipation if our OTP will attend especially PSJ because he was supposed to start filming soon for his movie. The thread was super active back then, stalking powers of PPS (not only in this forum) were at a high level. From the airports (from Europe, SG, Korea) down to the resort. :joy: On how PPC became watermelons on the IG stories of the crew, on how neither of them posted photos about the trip in IG during the duration of their stay there (PMY posted late). You learn soooo much, it's fun that I did not notice that sometimes I had a big smile on my face already while reading. I wished I was a shipper already back then (I only started to watch WWWSK early this year). It was also here that I found out he sang the lullaby song from WWWSK after receving an award for FFMW in A 2018 awards event (page 355). And you know what? PMY posted "cheers with a heart" on IG after he won an award. That's when I realized those coincidences are not coincidences anymore. :lol:

Disclaimer though : I haven't finished backreading :sweat_smile:

@cheyleeting was it white or gray? In IG web, it's gray. But on my Android IG app, the second heart does not want to load. But you know what, she did mention in a past interview that one of her ideal type in a man is wearing a  white shirt and a suit. :wub: Her other types are also a man who plays with a baby and a dog and is hardworking. You know, someone like PSJ. :blush:

It’s white in my IG

• Love 1

When i just read soompi just now, i was like~

Gvt8.gif

hahaha... So many newbies today:blush:welcome here guys! Look, i'm quite a newbie myself here in soompi but i do get the rules ... Keep the positive vibes & you're welcome to share anything about ppc as long as it doesn't start any 'war'.. Trust me people here are very nice & never once they had intention to bully or whatsoever.. The newbies just have to understand & backread the forum to get more insight of our ppc.. You'll enjoy the reading journey, believe me.. Or else u guys just go to pps IG acc if u guys hate reading hahaha^_^

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, minmangfan said:

At the end of the day, Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon, whether as individuals or as a couple, do not owe us anything other than to keep on working and to stay happy and in the best of health. Us fans should not feel entitled for anything just because we feel like they owe their careers and their fame to us. No one forced us to like these celebrities -- we liked them and followed them on our own volition. So we should never feel like they owe us anything. We should let them live their lives the way they want to, for as long as they don't do anything that will harm them

I promise myself to keep quiet as much as I should and to stay as a lowkey lurker. But dang, the intensity and power this paragraph possessed, Louder pls :bawling::heart:. it's really fulfilling to read such words. It's like the inner voice within me had finally spoken, loudly and clear. It's an eye-opening not just for this fandom, but also for the other fans in this fangirling/fanboying world 'cause she's/he's right, they don't owe us anything, it is our decision, our wholesome choice to follow and look upon them, but still it's their life, their choice, and we, as their fans, need to respect it. Doesn't mean that we're their fans, we have the rights to dictate what they have or need to do in their life, 'cause at the end of the sheet of the paper, it's their life not ours. Thank you so much for this! And for the whole thread you made, whoever you are I just want to say thank you for voicing out what we— silent lurkers —wanted to say. God bles you and our ship! Let's just continue sailing this ship on smooth waves with our captains leading the way. Let's just make love not war, love y'all ^^

xo =*

• Like 8

My my... things have been very busy here :D... newbies? Welcome to the thread... google and read why shippers feel strongly about this ship 2 years after the end of the drama.... 

Just passing by to see what's the latest with the couple and glad to see the fandom is still very active :wub:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, bb_pp_66 said:

Hello newbies, I see a number of you might have doubts about our ppc. Being a relatively new pps, I agree with the seniors here that the best thing to do is to backread. Yes, it takes time but if we do our homework, you will understand why this thread is 1240pgs long and counting. By backreading, if you have doubts, you can gather the evidences yourself and decide if you want to stay on this ship since nobody other than ourselves can convinces of our thinking. If you have always been wondering whether ppc is real, backreading helps you to gather the evidences and quell your doubts. 

I am not sure if this is of any help, but last year when I was backreading to catchup (I joined this ship as a silent lurker around May last year), I compiled a list of the pages which in my opinion are strong evidences or posts that I found interesting. I will post it at the end of my post. P.S.: sorry its only until page 719 coz after that I stopped compiling since I have started reading faithfully from there. 

my notes: 

pg 2, 11, 17, 21, 22, 23, 25, 27, 35, 40, 45, 65, 70, 73, 83, 85, 89-92, 98, 103, 106, 110, 116, 117, 121, 141, 146, 148, 152, 154, 157, 159, 168, 169, 173, 176, 178, 179, 180, 194, 197, 198, 211, 214, 218, 222, 223, 224, 227, 228, 229,  784. 719

Hey this is awesome! I think this is very helpful for those who really want to read but don't have much time in their hands. Thank you for sharing this for the newbies in this thread. :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, minmangfan said:

my notes: 

pg 2, 11, 17, 21, 22, 23, 25, 27, 35, 40, 45, 65, 70, 73, 83, 85, 89-92, 98, 103, 106, 110, 116, 117, 121, 141, 146, 148, 152, 154, 157, 159, 168, 169, 173, 176, 178, 179, 180, 194, 197, 198, 211, 214, 218, 222, 223, 224, 227, 228, 229,  784. 719

Thank you for this hihi I am actually a newbie here and kinda having a hard time on where and how to start hahaha lol but now that I have the reference, let the sleepless nights begin lol HAHAHA. 

• Like 1