[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Ahh they edited the part where Eun Bin err i mean YW caressing Da Il's hair :o 

MY GOD~~~~ Why they cut that part??? Weeeaaaaa~~~~ PD-nim, U know how precious that part for us~~~~:rage:

Kim Won-Hae seriously really good in act performance, even Park Eun-Bin also cant stop laughing. Whole team really enjoy the fun.. Both girl cant stop having fun while someone in shooting.. :joy: 

I saw someone post Lee Ji-Ah eating ginseng chicken while her hands is full of "blood" :sweat_smile:  Look at the way she ate the apple... Steady..:joy:

Dear @kaedechan - Thank you so much for the BTS dear... :blush:  But it's unavailable in my country... :bawling:

I just found this..!!. I hope it's the same as the BTS you've posted...!!

https://www.vlive.tv/video/94851

WOW!!! Daniel & Eun Bin's off screen chemistry is so great...!! :wub: And Daniel is so hot in both dark shirt & dark suit :D:wub: All the actors are just great..!! Not to mention the pretty villain Lee Ji Ah :wub:

14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @kaedechan - Thank you so much for the BTS dear... :blush:  But it's unavailable in my country... :bawling:

I just found this..!!. I hope it's the same as the BTS you've posted...!!

https://www.vlive.tv/video/94851

WOW!!! Daniel & Eun Bin's off screen chemistry is so great...!! :wub: And Daniel is so hot in both dark shirt & dark suit :D:wub: All the actors are just great..!! Not to mention the pretty villain Lee Ji Ah :wub:

Woaahh thank you @kaedechan and@gm4queen for the BTS... :D

12 minutes ago, thistle said:

She is great in her role.....so great that I did not like seeing her in the BTS because I was thinking, "danger! SWH is here!"

That's right dear... She is so perfect in her role that no one can bare her anymore.!!.. :D She's just Daebak.!!. I am her new fan :wub: And how come she's so pretty at 40...??!! Yes, SWH is danger. And Lee Ji Ah is is more danger (I mean, her beauty).!!. :D

attorney Baek used to be suspiscious for me, but when Da il decided to make himself visible to her and asked her to help him, I thought I must have been wrong to suspect her.... but again when she let yeo wool and chae won enter the hospital and it seems like she has already called them, I started to feel the same way again, why didn't she keep her promise with Da Il? Did she have any bad intentions for him? or she was worried about him so she acted like that and i'm just obssessed with her? I really don't know, but every time I see her I find her so weird.

This is probably out of topic, but you know what, i think i'm gonna low-key shipping Daniel & Eun Bin :D, because not only they look good together but i also think Daniel's friendly and gentle personality matches well with Eun Bin's whose calm and a bit shy, IMHIO (In My Highly Imaginative Opinion, lol). When i see their poses in the press conference, i thought they look like a newlyweds taking their first official pictures as husband-wife :D.

Daniel's female co-stars before are all beautiful ladies. Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Min Jung, Kim Jiwon, Park Shin-hye and Baek Jin Hee and I've seen their interactions with Daniel, but i don't get the vibe that i pick up from Daniel & Eun Bin. In interviews and variety show, when they talked to each other, they keep the eye contact a bit longer than people would normally do to the point where people usually would started feeling awkward/uncomfortable.

I'm usually against shipping actors in their real life, have no problem if people wanna ship them in the dramas/movies. I've been watching J-drama since 2 decades ago hahaa and K-drama half of that time, and i've always think it's weird to ship actors outside their dramas/movies, i would just think that it means the actors done a great job in conveying their characters in the dramas/movies that it can touched viewers' heart.

There's only one time i've ever shipped actors in real life and that's Yamapi and Satomi Ishihara in japanese drama "From 5 to 9" in 2015 and that's because their chemistry is so sizzling and make the viewers go crazy over them. I thought i must be crazy shipping them just because their so-called chemistry on screen and off screen so powerful, but then after the drama's over, there are many rumors that they are really dating, eventhough never confirmed. Until present, their dating rumors occasionally still appear in medias in Japan and they said the couple already semi co-inhibitating.

I felt the same vibe from Yamapi - Satomi and Daniel & Eun Bin.

Well, it's probably (mostly) just my wishful thinking :P but i want to share it with my friends here, just to lighten up the mood, since we're nearing the end of the drama and the possibility of getting a sad ending for the OTP.. (hopefully not). Just for fun, so don't take it too seriously :lol:

It's really nice to see Eun Bin and Joo Young goofing around the set, they're like two besties playing around a lot and they got called out I think hahaha cuties :) And I just found out they were born same year, in  Korea they are called same age friends both 92 er's Joo Young is older for she's February and Eun Bin is September kekeke I hope they keep in contact after the drama ends :heart:

Agree with you 1000%, dear @kaedechan - 

I've seen all Daniel's previous press cons with his leading ladies this far... And he was a low key leading man in all those events. May be it's because those actresses were older than him or they were dating at the moment..!!

But this is totally different..!! Daniel & Eun Bin :wub: Their on screen chemistry is DAEBAK..!!! And their off screen chemistry is even more DAEBAK..!!! And in their recent interviews, when Daniel was with her, he was happy at the bottom of his heart.. :wub: And Eun Bin's eyes are shining when she's with him... They are extremely close to each other...!!!

And all their closeness hints that it's more than a friendship between a man & a woman... :wub: I was getting doubts of their behaviour in BTSs & in their public events...!!!! And now I can ask this.. Is something really going on between these two..??!:wub: Now, it looks like IT IS...!!!! :wub: Otherwise it's highly impossible for them to be this DAEBAK in "The Ghost Detective"..!! :D

And in an interview at the press con, Daniel himself said about Eun Bin that, "She's so... beautiful, so I get nervous & she makes me flustered"..!! hahahahahahaha :love: Does it mean that the ship is about to officially sail..??!!! :D:wub:

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Agree with you 1000%, dear @kaedechan - 

I've seen all Daniel's previous press cons with his leading ladies this far... And he was a low key leading man in all those events. May be it's because those actresses were older than him or they were dating at the moment..!!

But this is totally different..!! Daniel & Eun Bin :wub: Their on screen chemistry is DAEBAK..!!! And their off screen chemistry is even more DAEBAK..!!! And in their recent interviews, when Daniel was with her, he was happy at the bottom of his heart.. :wub: And Eun Bin's eyes are shining when she's with him... They are extremely close to each other...!!!

And all their closeness hints that it's more than a friendship between a man & a woman... :wub: I was getting doubts of their behaviour in BTSs & in their public events...!!!! And now I can ask this.. Is something really going on between these two..??!:wub: Now, it looks like IT IS...!!!! :wub: Otherwise it's highly impossible for them to be this DAEBAK in "The Ghost Detective"..!! :D

And in an interview at the press con, Daniel himself said about Eun Bin that, "She's so... beautiful, so I get nervous & she makes me flustered"..!! hahahahahahaha :love: Does it mean that the ship is about to officially sail..??!!! :D:wub:

Wow really?? Where i can watch this interview?

Ahh our OTP :wub:

My dear @chuscho & other friends..!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-FSZuFkFsU&t=0s&list=PLMf7VY8La5RFxRrk2ldGGy6_dt-axw0Kv&index=5

Just hit 34:15 :love: 

WOW!!! Daniel is ultra hot in blue/black & he's right... Eun Bin is so pretty :wub: And Lee Ji Ah - I am out of words..!! And Kim Won Hae sshi & Daniel are the cutest thing in the world.!! :)

Just some random thoughts (in response to some of the posts too)

1. I Ep 24, during the whole date scene, it gave me the same worried feeling I had when I was watching Mr Sunshine during the episode when the OTP had a date by the seaside. They sat together just like DI and YR and they talked about moving on into the future despite anything just like DI and YR. But Mr Sunshine ends in a tragic note. I hope this drama will not end the same way..jeball..please Writer nim, dont be influenced by that ending. For one thing, that drama had plenty of OTP moments but this one has practically none (apart from the sudden hug and 5 minutes of dating by Hangang River).so..jeball, at least if not together in this life, together in next life will be ok..jeball Writer-nim (if you are lurking here) or I will summon SWH, along with Sohn and all the ghosts available this month to haunt you for the rest of your life!! (sorry..being very frustrated with the escalating power of SWH and the little time the OTP had together :sweatingbullets:)

2. I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this here (partly because I am too lazy to browse back the previous posts since of late my laptop is quite slow in loading..hehehe) but in my IG, someone commented that during the scene which DI was tying YR's shoelaces, she deliberately pull her feet back to make him come closer to her...hehehe :wub:..I never thought of that scene like that. I thought she was just being shy, but yeah..it could be she was being cheeky and pull her feet back so that she can..hmm..gazed at him closely while smell his manly scent?!:love:..Hahaha..ok..just being delusional here but the one who commented that in my IG really has an active mind..hehehe :D.

3. Agree with @kaedechan and @gm4queen..Choi Daniel and Park Eu Bin is so far one of the hottest OTP on screen, despite their limited romantic air time. Although, i am still contemplating to ride along the ship in real life but I would root for them to be in another project together..jeball...I really need to see more of them gazing at each other..and of course skinship..and kiss..jeball..:heart::D

Absolutely right, you are my dear @inna75 -

Daniel & Eun Bin's chemistry is no joke..!! I definitely want them in another project as normal human beings..!! :wub: They are so perfect for each other.!! :wub: And their gorgeous looks & their cute height difference has made them one of the hottest on-screen couples in K-dramaland..!! Their smile is so pure..!! But their eye gaze is something more than acting.. :heart: And I wonder why..??!! :D

And this series has low ratings in Korea.. But, it has the highest international popularity among other currently airing K-dramas...!!! :wub::):) And all the fans have gone crazy for Da Il & Yeo Wool :heart: They are shipping our OTP so hard.!!.. And that's the spirit..!! (Wait, isn't it familiar..??!!) Now, all they wish, including us, is a happy ending for Da Il & Yeo Wool :wub:

Just saw this in instagram. It is said today is the last day of shooting :tears:

https://www.instagram.com/jinwoo_k891/p/BpM64gLjet4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1od6h1sintp0t

Sorry couldn't embedded the link, it's said there's an error occured at instagram.com :frown:

Ahh i'm gonna miss the scooby team .. They finished the shooting quite early for a non pre-production drama, don't they? It's making me nervous, that means the ending is already fixed, no matter what the viewers' demand, they won't change the ending *praying hard we'll get a happy and satisfying ending :cry:

OMG dear @kaedechan -

They're already finished shooting..!! It means then the ending is on a permanent note.. :frown:  I too really wish it'd be a happy ending for our leads..!! :wub: But how can I bare the pain of my favorite current K-drama is close to its end..??!! :bawling:  NO NO NO!!!!!!! I want this series forever on my monitor screen...!! But it's impossible... They're already done it all :( At least can't we have a clue about the ending with Daniel & Eun Bin's costumes in the photo..??!! :cold_sweat:

I AM OVER ADDICTED TO THIS SERIES NOW..!!!! And it's a huge mistake I've done..!! Oh, my heart :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

15 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

Just saw this in instagram. It is said today is the last day of shooting :tears:

I used google translation and it translated the caption into "soon", I think IG translation is not accurate because the literal translation of the drama title is "today's detective", so it may have led to that confusion,  but I don't know why they have this group photo if it isn't the last day.. may be it's the  last day at that particular location only.... i'm already sad cuz only 3 eps left.. :bawling:

On 10/21/2018 at 2:46 AM, kaedechan said:

This is probably out of topic, but you know what, i think i'm gonna low-key shipping Daniel & Eun Bin :D, because not only they look good together but i also think Daniel's friendly and gentle personality matches well with Eun Bin's whose calm and a bit shy, IMHIO (In My Highly Imaginative Opinion, lol). When i see their poses in the press conference, i thought they look like a newlyweds taking their first official pictures as husband-wife :D.

Daniel's female co-stars before are all beautiful ladies. Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Min Jung, Kim Jiwon, Park Shin-hye and Baek Jin Hee and I've seen their interactions with Daniel, but i don't get the vibe that i pick up from Daniel & Eun Bin. In interviews and variety show, when they talked to each other, they keep the eye contact a bit longer than people would normally do to the point where people usually would started feeling awkward/uncomfortable.

I felt the same vibe from Yamapi - Satomi and Daniel & Eun Bin.

Well, it's probably (mostly) just my wishful thinking :P but i want to share it with my friends here, just to lighten up the mood, since we're nearing the end of the drama and the possibility of getting a sad ending for the OTP.. (hopefully not). Just for fun, so don't take it too seriously :lol:

Yes yes yes!!! I don't mind low-key shipping both of them in real life @kaedechan @gm4queen :love: 

I'm sure izzit true or not that seen ever after Choi Daniel had a scandal with 1 of the female co-stars (sorry, out of topic), his scandal became 0% and became low-key profile.. Plus a lot ppl had mis-knowledge between Choi Daniel and Kang Daniel. 

LIke last drama series Jugglers, you may see Choi Daniel taking care Beak Jin-Hee like a brother and sister. Even Daniel was hesitate on hottest scene with Beak Jin-Hee. But in TGD, Daniel's eyes gesture is so different when he look at Park Eun-Bin :wub: It doesn't have the awkward moment. Look at Choi Daniel's eyes when Park Eun-Bin explained the drama plot mentioned about Gong Yoo, Park Eun-Bin suddenly look at Choi Daniel, DEABAK!! :wub: 

Seriously, I don't mind they become together in real life! :wub: 

10 hours ago, kaedechan said:

Sorry couldn't embedded the link, it's said there's an error occured at instagram.com :frown:

Ahh i'm gonna miss the scooby team .. They finished the shooting quite early for a non pre-production drama, don't they? It's making me nervous, that means the ending is already fixed, no matter what the viewers' demand, they won't change the ending *praying hard we'll get a happy and satisfying ending :cry:

I think they need to finished early as the back end team need to do IT effect.. It take times to make it prefect effect. Looking forward their wrap up party! Hopefully there is a video clip about their wrap up party, we might see something happen on our OTP.. :wub:

From the pictures as usual Choi Daniel is wearing black, I think.... And they both sitting together~~~ :wub:

Edited: And I think the family group photos is connect to this IG. Choi Daniel is still wearing the same suit.... Mystery ending:crazy:

Agree with you 1000% dear @Heidi Seow -

Daniel was lowest of the low key with his previous leading ladies...!! :D But this is clearly different.!! His behavior, his smile & his eyes are so different when he's with Eun Bin..!! Looks like he's so purely happy when he's with her.. His behavior say it all :wub:  And the same goes to Eun Bin as well..!! Her eyes shine when she's with him.. YEAH!! The way she looks at him :wub:  There is something definitely going on between these two for real!!!! Their on-screen love is just like a magic!!:wub: Waiting for a beautiful news to come...!! :D No matter what, I want these two love birds in another project real soon..!! :wub: Now, it's a must!!!! They are a perfect on-screen couple :wub: I am so in love with them!!! :wub:

And finally, so happy that Wednesday is coming!!!! :innocent:  And at the same, so sad that the series is near to end :cold_sweat:

But wait a minute... In the group photo., Daniel is all black & Yeo Wool's hair is different :o May be a time leap or something good..??!! :) Can't wait to know!!

Archived