[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

49 minutes ago, nona88 said:

I am just praying for God, asking mercy  from the writer , they really make us for sure believe  that there no way beside someone die with her

This is the reality.. This is the only choice now as if there aren't anything else... But it shouldn't be Da Il & Yeo Wool :angry:

Now that SWH is after hyung, it's impossible that she's thinking of having him receive her soul... Her intention is something else.. She just want to kill all the people around Da Il & Yeo Wool that they'll be on their own with no one to help them & then it's easy to get them... But first, is it not necessary to Da Il being recovered..!??! I don't think that his spirit can receive any other spirit... And there are two questions.. How to stop Da Il's spirit becoming evil & how to destroy SWH's evil spirit..!! Then Da Il's thinking the same thing we are afraid of...!!  :crazy: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This can't be happening :(

I love this drama sooooooooooooo much too :wub::wub: And that's why I am here...!! So I don't think I can bare the pain if our OTP has to part ways at the end...!! But I am so helpless... :blink:  Can someone do a magic & turn back time to where our OTP's eyes were shining with their hidden love for each other..????!! :wub: Those are the most beautiful drama scenes I've ever watched :wub::wub:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

This is the reality.. This is the only choice now as if there aren't anything else... But it shouldn't be Da Il & Yeo Wool :angry:

Now that SWH is after hyung, it's impossible that she's thinking of having him receive her soul... Her intention is something else.. She just want to kill all the people around Da Il & Yeo Wool that they'll be on their own with no one to help them & then it's easy to get them... But first, is it not necessary to Da Il being recovered..!??! I don't think that his spirit can receive any other spirit... And there are two questions.. How to stop Da Il's spirit becoming evil & how to destroy SWH's evil spirit..!! Then Da Il's thinking the same thing we are afraid of...!!  :crazy: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This can't be happening :(

I love this drama sooooooooooooo much too :wub::wub: And that's why I am here...!! So I don't think I can bare the pain if our OTP has to part ways at the end...!! But I am so helpless... :blink:  Can someone do a magic & turn back time to where our OTP's eyes were shining with their hidden love for each other..????!! :wub: Those are the most beautiful drama scenes I've ever watched :wub::wub:

I don't think SWH is gonna having Mr. Han body to receive her soul as she is very insist wanna to get YW's body.. Might be something else.. Plus SWH hand is full of blood whole holding the table knife, izzit mean someone been hurt by SWH. Who is he/she? 

I looking translate for preview version, Da II is mention Mr. Han but I understand Korean... :tears:

Calm calm my dear @gm4queen still got 3 episodes to go.. The plots is keep twisting and we have no clue on what writer-nim/ PD-nim's thinking.. So keep calm and abuse your replay button on our OTP sweet moments ya. :kiss_wink:

You are correct my dear @Heidi Seow  :heart:  I am just overreacting !! But how can I just be calm..??!! :(:crazy:

And I was just about to comment anyway... Our arrogant Jeong Dae is so weak that he's getting possessed by SWH.. What would be his weakness..??!! Yeo Wool or something serious...??!! :o

And Da Il felt something with a crack sound when he touched Yi Rang's hearing aid for the first time. And then he felt the same way about Kim Gyeol's bracelet at the storage room. :o Da Il's surely gaining more dark powers.. But if something bad happens to him, at this rate Yeo Wool'll kill herself :( She can't live without him.. It's so obvious now. Remember how she yearned for him when Kim Gyeol was taking his body away from her..!!??! :huh: This is getting even more sad.!!..

I am crying already :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yeh someone  has to die  I am not okay with that no matter who is it enough he important  to yw  and da-il  it painful  I can't be okay with that but as you said it  realiaity for now , the only realiaity we have 

I thought at some point they going to let me  understand swh  and her pain and rage  even if i kwep hating her

but no , nothing  they show till now made  me even care  little about her suffering  in the past , just more and more worst unfinished hate  and evil 

I love this drama too dear, I wasn't going to go through  weekly suffering and live  watching if I didn't love it so much and can't wait till it end ,  so at least  let have a good ending , please  I am not asking for lovely  ending but just not so dramatic and lonely  one  for us

@Heidi Seow

I hope soon chea-won has lost most of her power and most of what she know or what she see back then or what she hear from other now , she not even a half shaman now but I still have hope , but she crash  my hope every week seeing there no other choices  she like and care for both da-il  and yw  she see them going to hurm  themself  to protect the other isn't it time to show it if she have or know something we don't know !!!

Dear goblin has so fan elements like half of the drama , here is different style  it was a totally mystery and melodrama from the start (  I loved it is like this style  so much in books too, but watching it live every week make my heart weak to take more :sweat:

And finally praying  and praying, three episode  to go , wish  we will have U trun  in the plot  , and I will crazy and say I am going to be okay without any kiss ( I know that not good; kill me ) just make sure they are live , together; happy in the end and make sure  swh  is done like real going not in earth not in sky just vanished from the world:rage:

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

You are correct my dear @Heidi Seow  :heart:  I am just overreacting !! But how can I just be calm..??!! :(:crazy:

And I was just about to comment anyway... Our arrogant Jeong Dae is so weak that he's getting possessed by SWH.. What would be his weakness..??!! Yeo Wool or something serious...??!! :o

And Da Il felt something with a crack sound when he touched Yi Rang's hearing aid for the first time. And then he felt the same way about Kim Gyeol's bracelet at the storage room. :o Da Il's surely gaining more dark powers.. But if something bad happens to him, at this rate Yeo Wool'll kill herself :( She can't live without him.. It's so obvious now. Remember how she yearned for him when Kim Gyeol was taking his body away from her..!!??! :huh: This is getting even more sad.!!..

I am crying already :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Hahaha, I also overreacting every time after I finished episodes. :sweat_smile: Either jump around or kicking the sofa. 

I think no matter how ppl is easily to get possessed by SWH. And Chea-Won is special coz she been possessed seen she was child. 

Yes, surely he gaining more dark powers and when in hospital he managed to calm his evil power. He heard YW voice and managed calm his evil power. I call that is "LOVE" power and hope this power will help Da II to fight SWH. How can I forgot that scene when Kim Gyeol taking Da II body away.. That scene is impact our heart.. YW yearned and Da II emotion after he look back.. :tears:

Hugs my dear @gm4queen 

49 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Yeh someone  has to die  I am not okay with that no matter who is it enough he important  to yw  and da-il  it painful  I can't be okay with that but as you said it  realiaity for now , the only realiaity we have 

I thought at some point they going to let me  understand swh  and her pain and rage  even if i kwep hating her

but no , nothing  they show till now made  me even care  little about her suffering  in the past , just more and more worst unfinished hate  and evil 

I love this drama too dear, I wasn't going to go through  weekly suffering and live  watching if I didn't love it so much and can't wait till it end ,  so at least  let have a good ending , please  I am not asking for lovely  ending but just not so dramatic and lonely  one  for us

@Heidi Seow

I hope soon chea-won has lost most of her power and most of what she know or what she see back then or what she hear from other now , she not even a half shaman now but I still have hope , but she crash  my hope every week seeing there no other choices  she like and care for both da-il  and yw  she see them going to hurm  themself  to protect the other isn't it time to show it if she have or know something we don't know !!!

Dear goblin has so fan elements like half of the drama , here is different style  it was a totally mystery and melodrama from the start (  I loved it is like this style  so much in books too, but watching it live every week make my heart weak to take more :sweat:

And finally praying  and praying, three episode  to go , wish  we will have U trun  in the plot  , and I will crazy and say I am going to be okay without any kiss ( I know that not good; kill me ) just make sure they are live , together; happy in the end and make sure  swh  is done like real going not in earth not in sky just vanished from the world:rage:

I feel your "anger" @nona88, don't fall into SWH's trap :sweat_smile:  (just kidding) 

Let's keep praying ya, I wonder will writer-nim feel he/she ear itchy or not... Coz we keep mention writer-nim like nowhere.. :joy:

7 hours ago, Heidi Seow said:

Ok, I still eyeing on left hand and right hand meaning.. 

When Kim Gyeol wanna kill pastor, is left hand hold the knife. Da II stabbed on SWH (again) right hand, when Da II at tunnel with evil ghost, left hand. 

For what I know left hand is evil and right is good. Just like D.Gray Man (sorry Im a anime fan) Alan Walker's left hand is for evil spirit and right hand is for human. Da II's hand motion really makes me feel there is some meaning for it. 

You are very good at seeing details!  This is really interesting.  Did you know that the Latin word for "left" is sinister?

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

SWH said herself that stabbing, bleeding & rotting can't kill her or stop her existence.. Then what's the way of destroying her..?!!

This was the scariest moment in the episode!  It sounded like the death of hope.  But surely somehow the good guys can win this one.  Evil can only be conquered with good.  Hate is overwhelmed by love, and anger by peace. 

There has to be a way to vanquish SWH; our team just hasn't figured it out yet.  They are rushing from one thing to another and are not communicating with one another.  I want to tell them to sit down and have a meeting!  

1 hour ago, chuscho said:

I'm kinda sad, KG was die :cry:

anw, anybody knows where i can see the preview with the eng sub?

There are no eng sub dear..!! Only the preview :(

https://www.vlive.tv/video/94495

Yeo Wool touches Da Il's cheeks in hospital. And she says something to him... By chance is it "I'll die, ________ & you must live"..??!!! And Attorney Beak says her reporter friend that "Da Il was found & he's alive"... And Da Il explain to Yeo Wool & Chae Won something like "SWH's next target is Mr. Han" or something... I don't know Korean much dear.. I just put it as my knowledge... Just watch it for now. What else can we do, anyway????!! :(:huh::o:unsure:-_-

Although I knew that KG was working with LDI, I didn't expect that KG hadn't killed the pastor. It was a good twist... IT was LDI who possessed detective Park so that KG would be able to leave the scene. SWH was too far away for that. Since YW didn't see LDI, she never thought that LDI could be behind it.

Honestly, my attention is more focused on SWH all this time and less on the OTP. I am really curious to know how they will stop her. On the other hand, I wished, we had more information why SWH targeted LKW twice. Yes, SWH is testing people and she is obsessed with YW and LDI because they are loved and protected by their loved ones. KG tried to protect her, LDI is doing everything for her sake as well aso but this doesn't explain why she targeted LKW. We saw in the last episode why she killed the farmer. He hurt her in the past (really a jerk) so LKW must have wronged her as well.

I am glad that LDI is now safe at the hospital... his love for YW is what he is helping him for not turning evil. He was even able to control his anger and give up his feelings for revenge and chose to save someone. All his actions and decisions are a proof that SWH has been wrong all this time. 

Maybe she can only die if she finds peace, when justice is done to her: for example LDI discovers what LKW did wrong to her.

@nona88 @gm4queen 

51 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Although I knew that KG was working with LDI, I didn't expect that KG hadn't killed the pastor. It was a good twist... IT was LDI who possessed detective Park so that KG would be able to leave the scene. SWH was too far away for that. Since YW didn't see LDI, she never thought that LDI could be behind it.

Honestly, my attention is more focused on SWH all this time and less on the OTP. I am really curious to know how they will stop her. On the other hand, I wished, we had more information why SWH targeted LKW twice. Yes, SWH is testing people and she is obsessed with YW and LDI because they are loved and protected by their loved ones. KG tried to protect her, LDI is doing everything for her sake as well aso but this doesn't explain why she targeted LKW. We saw in the last episode why she killed the farmer. He hurt her in the past (really a jerk) so LKW must have wronged her as well.

I am glad that LDI is now safe at the hospital... his love for YW is what he is helping him for not turning evil. He was even able to control his anger and give up his feelings for revenge and chose to save someone. All his actions and decisions are a proof that SWH has been wrong all this time. 

Maybe she can only die if she finds peace, when justice is done to her: for example LDI discovers what LKW did wrong to her.

@nona88 @gm4queen 

I couldn't agree more with you... :heart:

Yes, I was too surprised that how can SWH possess Kim Gyeol from far away. But I never thought that it was Da Il who possessed him.. :o Yes, Da Il's getting more powers... And I am glad that he's using them for good, not for bad.. And Yeo Wool is the key that stopping him from bad.. :wub:  That's a really nice theory for a horror series..!!! And that's the reason for them to fall in love :wub: So "Love" is a must in this horror series.!!.. :wub:

And it says that "Love conquers Hate"..!! So, can't they use the same theory for SWH also..??!! She still thinks that the world is full of hatred towards her.. There must be another way to stop her.. But our OTP isn't aware of it yet..!! :blink: I hope that we can get closer to our target next week.. And I really hope that as you said, we can get something more about LKW since he was missing from the screen for so long :mellow:

And what're you thinking about Jeong Dae been possessed by SWH..?!! He must have a weakness to get possessed by her... Don't you think so..??!! :huh:

@gm4queen JD could be possessed by SWH as he felt guilty for her suicide. He couldn't stop (he came too late) and before she went to the roof, he must have said something that upset her so much that she wanted to die. Guilt is the reason why SWH can possess people. Detective Park also felt guilty towards YW as he didn't believe her in the beginning.

Ya, final caught up. All I can say is that if Lee Ji Ah don't get an award for this I'm have to make one and fly SK and give to her myself.

The way she slice da belly and continue munch the apple like nowt happen.

Thank heavens for the KG plot twist cause boi the level of cowardice and seeing the bracelet from Yi-Rang was winding  me up :sweatingbullets: shame he died though.

12 hours ago, thistle said:

You are very good at seeing details!  This is really interesting.  Did you know that the Latin word for "left" is sinister?

This was the scariest moment in the episode!  It sounded like the death of hope.  But surely somehow the good guys can win this one.  Evil can only be conquered with good.  Hate is overwhelmed by love, and anger by peace. 

There has to be a way to vanquish SWH; our team just hasn't figured it out yet.  They are rushing from one thing to another and are not communicating with one another.  I want to tell them to sit down and have a meeting!  

Thanks @thistle I just feel something weird on their movement.. Coz usually all movements is on right side but sometimes is left and that caught my attention. :sweat_smile:

OMG! 1 more interesting point for "Left" meaning. 

I'm also very surprised that SWH just don't die.. :crazy: and you can see Da II's react like you said death of hope. :tears: 

I think LOVE is the only way to vanquish SWH but how.. :crazy: Ottokee~~~ 

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yeo Wool touches Da Il's cheeks in hospital. And she says something to him... By chance is it "I'll die, ________ & you must live"..??!!! And Attorney Beak says her reporter friend that "Da Il was found & he's alive"... And Da Il explain to Yeo Wool & Chae Won something like "SWH's next target is Mr. Han" or something... I don't know Korean much dear.. I just put it as my knowledge... Just watch it for now. What else can we do, anyway????!! :(:huh::o:unsure:-_-

Oh no no no~~~ I don't like to "I'll Die".... This is consider sacrifice precursor.. :tears::tears: I really don't want to see this happen... I still looking for preview with translate.. *frustrated 

8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@nona88 @gm4queen 

OMG I never thought is Da II who possessed Jeong Dae :scream: *shocking 

tumblr_pgux7jsVqz1to1sm9_540.gif

@gm4queen Look at Choi Daniel's hand.. OMG~~ This is the part that mentioned early before... :wub::wub:

13 minutes ago, Heidi Seow said:

OMG! 1 more interesting point for "Left" meaning.

There was a really old cartoon that eventually was turned into a movie called Underdog, and it had a character who was supposed to be the "most evil man in the world" called Simon Bar Sinister.  That's what I always think of when I hear the word sinister, and in that case it is actually a naughty joke because on a heraldric shield a "bar sinister" (a bar design on the left side) means that someone was born a bas.....well, let's say illegitimate.

Sinister is an interesting word in any case, and it's certainly suitable for the sort of evil that swirls around SWH.

Just before we get even more sadness in our accounts, it's my great pleasure to share this with you!!!

:wub:Their lips are silent, yet their eyes are talking with each other :wub:

This K-drama has given "Love" another beautiful meaning... Just like a magic!!

:o !!...So charming, sizzling & electrifying...!! :o

And how can these two stay apart any more...??!!

They have to meet, they have to end up together & that's the power of their love... :wub:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

44339414_2077563082555227_38549193349922

38 minutes ago, thistle said:

There was a really old cartoon that eventually was turned into a movie called Underdog, and it had a character who was supposed to be the "most evil man in the world" called Simon Bar Sinister.  That's what I always think of when I hear the word sinister, and in that case it is actually a naughty joke because on a heraldric shield a "bar sinister" (a bar design on the left side) means that someone was born a bas.....well, let's say illegitimate.

Sinister is an interesting word in any case, and it's certainly suitable for the sort of evil that swirls around SWH.

Wow~! Thanks @thistle Learn something new today! :smile:

Just thinking, guessing, wondering, assuming & predicting everything... :neutral:

• Da Il's gonna receive SWH's evil spirit & kill himself... In order to do that his body must be safe. :( But then what about his own spirit..?!! Doesn't he aware that he's about to give Yeo Wool an endless pain..??!!.:mellow:
  • I honestly thought that Kim Gyeol is a jerk that helping a witch to succeed.. But he wasn't under control of her.. By the way, his bracelet refrained himself from committing murders..!! And he said at the last second to Da Il that, for the first time in his life, he didn't run away.. :o Kim Gyeol is a brave soul that didn't get caught on SWH's trap.. "Good overcomes bad". And he said in his letter that he's after SWH's weakness.. What'd it be..?! Her anger about love..?! I hope KIm Gyeol would've left a clue for our heroes..!!
  • Chae Won said that she's immune with SWH.. So 1 down, 2 to go.. Mr. Han & Detective Jeong Dae :blink: Who'll be SWH's next target..??!!

Any ideas, guys..??!! I'm so much enjoying reading your comments here :blush:

@gm4queen I believe that SWH might look for the detective Park Jung Dae as she is now on her own. I also think that SWH will no longer be able to possess Han as the latter has talked about the suicide of his wife. By revealing his secret and his guilty conscience, Han has been talked out of it: YW and Chae Won told him that he shouldn't feel guilty as his wife never hated him. Moreover, she is the one who made that decision and he didn't force her. 

SWH can only control people's mind if they are feeling guilty about something in my opinion. Notice that KG felt responsible for YR's death as he had never been able to stop SWH.  

Archived