[Drama 2018] Today’s Detective/The Ghost Detective, 오늘의 탐정

larus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kaedechan said:

Yes, her straps being released by Kang Eun Chong under her controlled and now she's in the office while mr. Han's there.

Oh no please spare his live... I've gotten tired of SWH.. She is so evil

Back to the office, SWH is already there and read Gyeol's letter to Mr. Han. She's angry and then she heard mr. Han and she controlled him and he was asking for forgiveness. She handed him a knife and told him to end his life. The team is on the way i think. Then Da il came ! Mr. Han can see him. He drop the knife, but SWH stab him, noooo ! It's s showdown. Da Il's eyes tur red again and he grab and throw SWH to the ground outside but the police already there ! SWH controlling the police. The YW came out, and she put a knife to her own throat, nooo YW !

Preview for tomorrow, YW and SWH in Da Il's room in the office. I think she's gonna sacrifice herself. Then it show Det. Park being shot outside. CW running off while crying.

*It's already up on youtube !

@chuscho I really hope not, Da Il wouldn't let that happen.

Gosh i'm so tired watching these last 5 episodes, the writer keep on circling the same plot over and over again, the scooby team hunts for SWH, they found her, but they can't do anything to her then she killed another innocent person, then the plot started over again :confounded:. Can't the writer came up with different plots? it's tiring. I'm glad (and also sad) that the drama is almost over, i don't think i can stand watching the drama for another weeks if the writer's gonna keep repeating the plot.

15 minutes ago, kaedechan said:

I'm glad (and also sad) that the drama is almost over, i don't think i can stand watching the drama for another weeks if the writer's gonna keep repeating the plot.

Agreed!  It has reached the point where it's just beginning to torture the audience.  Too sad, too painful, and too hard.  We need to see a bit of light and hope.

Me too @kaedechan, feel tired and frustrated now.. Keep yelling in my heart.. Now YW is sacrifice herself.. Noooo~~~ :bawling: 

So in preview, CW is go getting help from her grandpa.. and suddenly there is white light appear... hmmm what is that mean..  

Is Da Il hurt? Why he put pressure on his abdomen?  

As far we know Det Park won't die, i think coz from this morning IG almost consider spoiler for his part.. CW should be safe too. Just only concern about Mr. Han. Hope he is fine. Pray hard for our OTP.. Seriously jebel writer-nim/PD-nim just let SWH die please.. (Sorry Lee Ji-Ah) please let go our OTP.. They been torment seen 1st episode ... Please let them go.. :tears: I really cant see our OTP to bad ending.. 

8 minutes ago, thistle said:

Agreed!  It has reached the point where it's just beginning to torture the audience.  Too sad, too painful, and too hard.  We need to see a bit of light and hope.

2 episodes late IMO. I don't know why the writer feel the need to drag the (overused) plots until the very end. If not for Daniel & Eun Bin's actings, i would've dropped the drama 5 episodes ago :crazy:

I hope the writer won't torture us any longer tomorrow and she better be giving us a good ending. I don't want this drama to be Daniel's second drama that i feel disappointed about the ending, after High Kick Through The Roof where they decided to kill his & Shin Se Kyung's characters just because the PD-nim and the writer couldn't agree about the ending :wacko:

As in the tomorrow's preview, the writer wants us to believe that Yeo Wool is about to kill herself.. But she's the main actress in this series.. :o So I don't think that the writer is gonna kill her on the first hand.. DA IL WOULD NEVER LET HER DIE :wub:I am pretty sure about it!!! I think there is some kind of distraction in tomorrow's preview..!!! :o

SWH just takes Yeo Wool inside Da Il's office & then, what's that bright light flashes inside his office..???! :o Is it a bad sign for our Da Il & Yeo Wool or a bad sign for just SWH..?! :mellow:-_-

Hi I come back  reading your posts it don't look good at all 

What happen !!

Okay I guess I will wait for tomorrow  to watch it together, I had hard day with meetings in works to end it with sad episode  ( my heart  can't take it since I have another long day tomorrow  which will be more hard than today) 

Any hopes for me? Any good news?? Anything??

7 minutes ago, nona88 said:

Any hopes for me? Any good news?? Anything??

I also had a hard day today dear..!! :o Still recovering.!!. :( Let's wait for eng sub & we'll get more of today's eps..!! Now, I am regretting that I don't know much Korean :(

25 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I also had a hard day today dear..!! :o Still recovering.!!. :( Let's wait for eng sub & we'll get more of today's eps..!! Now, I am regretting that I don't know much Korean :(

:heartbreak: dear I hope you will recover fast but it okay to take time, stress  and bad days are there so it okay to take time dealing with it  ( I am just right now sitting  drinking  something warm with music  to clam my self and have more power to get up till i get to thae weekend) 

But sadly I have  somework  tonight too so I can't see anything that will make me feel down

I hope tomorrow there will be some change I love this drama so much but they make me feel so down the past two weeks I need some light here,  really or da-il  or yw  what this ??? No other choices I want them both I can't take more sadness  ( dear writer  please) 

Well, the subs are already up on sites where I watch.....but, guess what? 

I just realized that I absolutely don't want to.

Nope, not gonna watch it. 

Can't take it. 

Not going there. 

If I do, it's just gonna wreck my day for no good reason.

I'm backing off. 

Too much darkness. 

Had enough.

I need some light and hope of my own.

I'll follow along with posts and such because I don't want to give it up but the show is Off my watch list for now.   If it ends well, I'll watch the stuff I missed.  If not, I won't.

Archived