Quantcast

Oppose the writer's limited work, the director's portfolio is much longer... he directed Voice - ah figures why KJW got the numerous stabbing scene again LOLOLOL - Liar Game and Warrior Baek Dong Soo :crazy: and many more. 

holy hell now I'm panicking for the ending  :skull:

10 minutes ago, jaydendoji said:

actually, at the beginning of the drama some people were concerned with the writers. Don't know why though :sweatingbullets: Are they famous for writing sad ending??

Ermmm.. perhaps because of Entourage's critical flop in SK? 

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

One of the writer did entourage. <=This writer kind of only have four works. I think he or she does comedy romance more. Guest is like a first for that writer.

is it just me but the two writers’s name sounds like girl names.

The second writer did entourage only.

Ps Seo Jae Won & Kwon So Ra both did entourage have you guys watched it?

entourage is bad despite being a simple copy paste of original

Spoiler

The conversation with shaman hyung. I think he is talking about a person accepting PID on his own into his body and then killing himself. So we have two suicide bombers. Yoon expecting to sacrifice his own life and then HP preparing for the same. But Yoon death has been foreshadowed a looot so it will be more expected and so they may go other route and Make HP the sacrificial hero. After all he is the lead.

finally they will be saving the whole Korea. Didn't expected this to be an apocalypse drama though.

EDIT: what should I do to remove the spoiler tag??

• Like 1

I was pretty much  bored and disappointed with this ep basically bc I was anticipating more revelations on what happened in the past and a cliffhanger showdown. How will they wrap this up satisfactorily when the scriptwriter chose to make the possession large-scale?

Dammit, P(I)D trolling us.

• LOL 5

Hello morning to you all, I think the guest will be giving us the last ost as a present to end off this series. 

Anyway, now that we are at the last part of the drama, I’m not too sure if HP will even sacrifice himself. But I think that the possibility of them having a happy ending is higher. Let’s just hope.

When PY says “Your fate has not been changed.” I reckon what he meant was this

CY’s fate that he should have die, if it haven’t for GY’s mother

GY I think she as well was fated to die, but HP stops her from entering

HP’s fate is a little different that he will not die, but he becomes the vessel if it did not transfer to someone else or if it hasn’t been repressed. I don’t think HP was fated to die to begin with, if I’m not wrong.

HP is kind of the one whom started out this entire timeline, PID (should not have any)intend to kill HP(I think). So there is still a possibility that HP might take in PID(As suggested from Yuk Gwang, RIP) and kills Himself, but before that he will have to trap PID himself first.

Just a random thought, have you guys realize that the formation that they stand every time is like indicting something?, HP is like alone, CY and GY are together, could this be a hint of some sorts? And also, does anyone know if Young HP have a scar on his face, like the current HP has?

If so, history will repeat itself. Hopefully they can break that cycle!

Daytime - checked

Window wide open - checked

Door open - checked

Breakfast eaten - checked

Ok. I'm ready for episode 15 with subs.

Be back later to share my thought!

• Like 1

Why they keep on dragging seriously i have lost interest lolz and even skipped last ep....just read recap provided by dramanoona....if this show ends without proper ending i will loose my mind...arghhh ....i don't mind season 2 with new story or new leads but cliffhanger ending i hate it....i hate such shows where they drag things to next seasons:unamused:

After watching with subs...

VUdLlDsKlQi5i.gif

They should change the title to The Guess.

Endless guessing and still guessing at episode 15.

Everything points back to 20 years ago.

Geez.. Why 20 years ago?

Father Yang said it all started 20 years ago and at the hospital.

The old priest said that Father Yang changed 20 years ago and he saw him in raincoat with dirt. 

And then there's Mateo and HP who might sacrifice themselves for the greater good.

tenor.gif?itemid=5526482

Aargh!!!!!!!!

7Nto.gif

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

After watching with subs...

They should change the title to The Guess.

Endless guessing and still guessing at episode 15.

Everything points back to 20 years ago.

Geez.. Why 20 years ago?

Father Yang said it all started 20 years ago and at the hospital.

The old priest said that Father Yang changed 20 years ago and he saw him in raincoat with dirt. 

And then there's Mateo and HP who might sacrifice themselves for the greater good.

Aargh!!!!!!!!

I haven't watch it yet, but i sense that the writers has a theme "What goes around comes around" and "Fate can never be changed" they are starting the story with what happened 20 years ago, and they are going to end it with the same incident 20 years ago.

Like i have said before, Someone has to die in the name of peace( pun intended cause HP's name meant peace), so i wouldn't like not throw out that they will not die. But of cause i wish them the best, cause Mateo and HP have to be together more than just friends *cough*  :ph34r:

I think there would be a best outcome, and that's they are all alive, but the trio will break as in they will become a different being.They will not be as close anymore. That's the best to me, i doubt after the incident they wouldn't change

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, mrsj3n said:

Agreed.

It's like unfinished business for PID.

But I really don't understand and can't connect the dots anymore.

Let's just let it flow freely, and not thought about it anymore. Because tonight is the last and the ending is fixed. Just wish for them the best that they survive and happy.

Spoiler

Btw. don't tell me the ending for PHJ is that she went overseas and never to be seen again

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hide contents

Btw. don't tell me the ending for PHJ is that she went overseas and never to be seen again

Oh! That's right!

And not to forget YG!

I hope he's not forgotten!

How dare Yang lecture about the fate of the three, as if he's so sure that they're destined to die back then. What if their fate is to end PID? 

Hwa Potter is going to use his shaman roots to seal PID, in his own body perhaps. 

Nevertheless I'm forgiving OCN bc my  cutiepie Korean doctor is back next week for God's Quiz Season 5. Muhahaha more dead bodies. 

Missed the truck of doom in last night's recap. LOL....

So the Trinity have nothing to lose now.

GY most likely suspended. Mateo may be excommunicated and HP driven to find his haraboji....

So I am expecting to have a people will die ending..which may include our leads.

WIll be ready tonight!

PS. Still got goosepimples at the ending....even with subs.

But I would say this was the weakest episode for me....

• Like 2

Was rewatching episode 14 after finishing last night’s episode with subs and then I wondered if we’ll ever find out what’s “still at the house,” and if we’ll ever find Yuk Gwang’s body and if Park Hong Joo’s just going to get away by running abroad... wait there’s more question but I can’t remember because there’s still so damn much unanswered stuff going AND TONIGHT’S THE FINAL *screams*

but no seriously, at the very least can they just reveal what’s still at the house and how did it even get there? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1