[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think, the only information worthy to be mentioned based on this episode is that Father Yang is the second son of Lee Chul Young, the first man possessed by PID, PID's ex-driver. After Lee Chul Young died in the sea, his wife left the village and apparently she was pregnant. Father Yang was then adopted to another family. I was focusing on my food when the old priest telling the story about Father Yang. If I am not mistaken about a boy who was possessed (the story was about Father Yang if I heard it right, as I was chewing my food :lol:. If it's not, maybe it was HP's story). 

It was 20 years ago when Father Yang suddenly changed, saying he should not have believed in God, human can't beat devil. 

And then it was known to the police, Priest Yang kidnapped HP's haraboji. And then the whole apocalypse begin... sigh.. 

Writer-nim, if you happen to lurk into this thread, please make the last episode worth the wait. Yeah, mass possession indeed happens in reality, but... I am disappointed how you use it in the storyline. Mass possession and murder along the road, really?? And for what purpose is that? To distract the trio? Really???

Oh wait, they already finished the filming. Sigh...

my brain suddenly thought of the most horrid ending... the entire Park Il Do sheez being their imagination and that the holy trinity are nothing but bunch of mental patients traumatized by what they went through. Kil Young imagined herself as a cop like her eomma, Yoon imagined himself to be a priest like his hyung while Hwa Pyung dreamed of finishing Park Il Do. 

Hah. :crazy:

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hm...(A little disappointed that they are dragging it to the end.) At this point I’m like...I Don’t Even know what to say.

What if they wanted to cliffhanger for the movie *gasp*

That is a VERY scary thought!

I hope they end it tomorrow else I'm gonna be so so so disappointed that we fried our brain cells for a cliffhanger!

1 minute ago, mrsj3n said:

That is a VERY scary thought!

I hope they end it tomorrow else I'm gonna be so so so disappointed that we fried our brain cells for a cliffhanger!

IKR! Gahhh. Hopefully they are fine.

3 minutes ago, pamperedpanda said:

my brain suddenly thought of the most horrid ending... the entire Park Il Do sheez being their imagination and that the holy trinity are nothing but bunch of mental patients traumatized by what they went through. Kil Young imagined herself as a cop like her eomma, Yoon imagined himself to be a priest like his hyung while Hwa Pyung dreamed of finishing Park Il Do. 

Hah. :crazy:

Life on Mars -ish...

I will flip tables and chairs and encourage Mateo in maniac mode to visit the PD...

eCGtqZ.gif

or maybe the possessed partner...

GkjLb0.gif

7 minutes ago, pamperedpanda said:

If this happen, for the first time, I will publicly curse on OCN's Instagram!  The real PID is the writer if it happens like that! :angry:

So based on the trailer. HP looks like he is worried. I think the biggest truth will come out soon, that is directly linked to what happened 20 years ago. The story eventually turns 360 degrees around back to where it all started. 

Wow they really took the “What goes around comes around” to the context of the story.

@Dramanoona Oh, let’s send them both with Priest Yang and Park Hong Joo as well :ph34r: If that’s the ending, I’ll pat myself for outsmarting writer-nim... HAH

@ellelyana88 OH. That’s the plot twist then! Writer-nim’s the PID that’s why we kept getting those bird’s eye shot - it’s writer-nim looking down ala  deity <_<

I realized tonight after enjoying the drama so far, it’s my first time being pissed off of the episode AND of the boys. Legit screamed to my screen when Kil Young was basically left with a damn possessed man just outside the unlocked door AND three terrified ladies... god damn it, she ended being choked by the officer too! I mean, seriously boys? We all know she’s strong, yes, but she can’t actually fight a possessed man with insane strength erghhhh! 

And did they really leave the ladies just like that!?! Goodness, I never thought the semi-final episode would be filled with such plots *facepalm*

@nidcha202 it’s just like a trailer for the upcoming episode. Like it will appear probably seconds or minute before the episode airs.

Honestly at this point I’m a little skeptical, between this three options.

1)PY is PID?

2)There is no PID to began with. (Highly doubt it or else it will be very disappointing)

3)PID is not in anyone’s body.

Just my brain working..

*Cliffhanger*

PID takes over HP’s body at the last minute (He is PID to began with) HP tries to kill Himself. Cause he realizes that PID is in him. He falls off into the ocean. PY and PHJ fled leaving GY and CY. CY’s curse has been lifted. GY orders the police to search for HP’s body. But to no avail.

At some dark and rural seaside, a pair of legs could be seen staggering weakly out of the ocean, then he plops to the ground with his hands supporting him from faceplanting into the sand, then it reveals to be HP(Added in Sound effects of a demonic laughter) as HP smiles erriely.

*End*

Doubt it would happen.

7 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@ellelyana88 Does the writer read English? I hate to have the translation for him to become HA HA HA HA HA as what @sushilicious said earlier.

Writer-nim can have one of PID's inferior spirit  to translate for him then. Having an army of inferior spirit, he could easily have one who can speak and read English. PFFFTTT!! :smirk:

5 minutes ago, pamperedpanda said:

And did they really leave the ladies just like that!?! Goodness, I never thought the semi-final episode would be filled with such plots *facepalm*

I was face-palming too when I realized they left the four ladies in the house with 2 possessed men! For a second I thought, am I watching the correct drama now! Suddenly feels like daily Makjang drama filled with facepalm-worthy plots. :weary:

Archived