Quantcast

I beg to differ.

tenor.gif?itemid=5020965

This episode seems like a "filler" episode as nothing seems to be revealed as it's just people being possessed and killing everyone for Halloween.

• Like 1

So, the boy survived in the well has no significant part to the storyline at all huh.. :D

Apparently an unborn son became the big bad guy..haha! 

• LOL 1

Just now, ellelyana88 said:

So, the boy survived in the well has no significant part to the storyline at all huh.. :D

Apparently an unborn son became the big bad guy..haha! 

Unborn son worship the devil?

I feel like I’ve just finished yet another filler episode filled with nonsense side-plots of people being possessed and the town turning into some zombie apocalypse drama... are we even going to get any answers!? 

4 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I beg to differ.

This episode seems like a "filler" episode as nothing seems to be revealed as it's just people being possessed and killing everyone for Halloween.

I agree.

Even with my lagging stream, I felt nothing new was revealed?

Again, maybe with subs I will think other wise.

I think they are saving it all for the grand finale tomorrow.

I think the bulletin boards will be filled with WTF comments for tonight's episode.

1 minute ago, pamperedpanda said:

I feel like I’ve just finished yet another filler episode filled with nonsense side-plots of people being possessed and the town turning into some zombie apocalypse drama... are we even going to get any answers!? 

Yes!

Spoiler

Tomorrow!

:lol:

@Dramanoona No matter what.. I can't thank you enough! :heart:

Hm...(A little disappointed that they are dragging it to the end.) At this point I’m like...I Don’t Even know what to say.

What if they wanted to cliffhanger for the movie *gasp*

I think, the only information worthy to be mentioned based on this episode is that Father Yang is the second son of Lee Chul Young, the first man possessed by PID, PID's ex-driver. After Lee Chul Young died in the sea, his wife left the village and apparently she was pregnant. Father Yang was then adopted to another family. I was focusing on my food when the old priest telling the story about Father Yang. If I am not mistaken about a boy who was possessed (the story was about Father Yang if I heard it right, as I was chewing my food :lol:. If it's not, maybe it was HP's story). 

It was 20 years ago when Father Yang suddenly changed, saying he should not have believed in God, human can't beat devil. 

And then it was known to the police, Priest Yang kidnapped HP's haraboji. And then the whole apocalypse begin... sigh.. 

Writer-nim, if you happen to lurk into this thread, please make the last episode worth the wait. Yeah, mass possession indeed happens in reality, but... I am disappointed how you use it in the storyline. Mass possession and murder along the road, really?? And for what purpose is that? To distract the trio? Really???

Oh wait, they already finished the filming. Sigh...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

my brain suddenly thought of the most horrid ending... the entire Park Il Do sheez being their imagination and that the holy trinity are nothing but bunch of mental patients traumatized by what they went through. Kil Young imagined herself as a cop like her eomma, Yoon imagined himself to be a priest like his hyung while Hwa Pyung dreamed of finishing Park Il Do. 

Hah. :crazy:

• Confused 2
  • LOL 3

For now, I’m just checking through naver. No wonder they thought of making a movie. A lot of the fan’s comments are like “Season 2222”

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hm...(A little disappointed that they are dragging it to the end.) At this point I’m like...I Don’t Even know what to say.

What if they wanted to cliffhanger for the movie *gasp*

That is a VERY scary thought!

I hope they end it tomorrow else I'm gonna be so so so disappointed that we fried our brain cells for a cliffhanger!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, mrsj3n said:

That is a VERY scary thought!

I hope they end it tomorrow else I'm gonna be so so so disappointed that we fried our brain cells for a cliffhanger!

IKR! Gahhh. Hopefully they are fine.

3 minutes ago, pamperedpanda said:

my brain suddenly thought of the most horrid ending... the entire Park Il Do sheez being their imagination and that the holy trinity are nothing but bunch of mental patients traumatized by what they went through. Kil Young imagined herself as a cop like her eomma, Yoon imagined himself to be a priest like his hyung while Hwa Pyung dreamed of finishing Park Il Do. 

Hah. :crazy:

Life on Mars -ish...

I will flip tables and chairs and encourage Mateo in maniac mode to visit the PD...

eCGtqZ.gif

or maybe the possessed partner...

GkjLb0.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I just want to know the ending now!:bawling:

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, pamperedpanda said:

If this happen, for the first time, I will publicly curse on OCN's Instagram!  The real PID is the writer if it happens like that! :angry:

• Like 1

So based on the trailer. HP looks like he is worried. I think the biggest truth will come out soon, that is directly linked to what happened 20 years ago. The story eventually turns 360 degrees around back to where it all started. 

Wow they really took the “What goes around comes around” to the context of the story.

• Like 1

LOL.. If we are raging here, I can't imagine on their other SNS.

Hmm... I have loved all the episodes so far.

WIll reserve judgment when I rewatch tomorrow.

Let us prepare for tomorrow night.

And pray our Trinity survives....

• Like 1

@Dramanoona Oh, let’s send them both with Priest Yang and Park Hong Joo as well :ph34r: If that’s the ending, I’ll pat myself for outsmarting writer-nim... HAH

@ellelyana88 OH. That’s the plot twist then! Writer-nim’s the PID that’s why we kept getting those bird’s eye shot - it’s writer-nim looking down ala  deity <_<