Quantcast

Just now, Dramanoona said:

Haha.

It might be too much for me too.

I may not be able to censor some words later. LOL.

I am praying now for clear connection. And hopefully Mateo has helped my prayers....

Haha be as open as ever if you need too. But not sure if it's allowed or not but yeah ahaha

34 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Haha be as open as ever if you need too. But not sure if it's allowed or not but yeah ahaha

Lol!

@Dramanoona Just type away... it will be auto censored and change to "Richard Simmons".... lol lol

A joke. When I first joined, I was wondering who is Richard Simmons till I typed a cursed word and realised.. it auto changed! 

Lol

• LOL 2

18 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Lol!

@Dramanoona Just type away... it will be auto censored and change to "Richard Simmons".... lol lol

A joke. When I first joined, I was wondering who is Richard Simmons till I typed a cursed word and realised.. it auto changed! 

Lol

Wow haha never knew that haha.2hrs more! 

Btw, do you mean the word Richard Simmons or a picture of Richard Simmons?

52 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dramanoona I too prefer HP, but Mateo is pretty good too :wub:

Let us all pray for your connection to work smoothly today! Thank you in advance for your upcoming recap by the way haha

tumblr_pfv7s04a431tmjt2ko1_540.gif

I prefer Mateo aka Kim jae wook all the way.:heart:  Hopefully the actor will take non-priestly/non-celibate character next time. 

So everybody will be camping here tonight, right? Usually I wait for the eps to be uploaded and watch even if its raw. This time I will rely on dramanoona. Jal puthakhamnida:)

• LOL 1

Surprisingly I like ep 15.. I guess The GUEST's crew and PD's were celebrating Halloween too by casting up  themselves in the show as zombified Gyeyangjin villagers :joy: It was fun though.. I screamed one or two over hyperacting possessed cop and the lady who sharpened her own finger..:scream: 

And there are some beautiful moments as well..

1. Hwa Pyung's request to GY for saving CY (Proof HP's love for CY! My ship sailed!:kiss_wink:

2. CY's is praying under the moonlight and his conversation with HP about the curse.. both KJW and KDW were looked super gorgeous!

3. The scene of the trio in the car found out each other situations:  GY was a suspended cop, CY was a runaway priest, HP's was jobless and no more YG who used to feed him. This scene showing their determination for fighting PID, leaving all behing. The last battle. 

I feel so hopeless seeing them in unfavorable condition too, stabbed, injured HP and Sick and cursed CY, powerless suspended cop GY.  However, despite of looking very weak and hopeless fighting against PID, the trio has stronger bond than ever. They have full trust for each other, no space for PID to plant more seed of doubt and suspicious for the trio fought against each other.. So the prophecy about the trio will kill each other was totally A LIE told by the evil spirit. And I think CY's faith for GOD will break free the curse. He'll survived. And as for HP... I think he will trap and seal PID into his own body. I really wish his psychic's ability will enable him to survive. #stayalivehp

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

57 minutes ago, Dramanoona said:

Haha.

It might be too much for me too.

I may not be able to censor some words later. LOL.

I am praying now for clear connection. And hopefully Mateo has helped my prayers....

I am streaming tonight! I will help filling some parts in! :lol:

22 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Me too! Was wondering why my comment suddenly got "Richard Simmons" in the sentence. When I looked carefully, it was because of my so-called curse --> pissed off

LOL :joy:

• LOL 1

19 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I am streaming tonight! I will help filling some parts in! :lol:

Me too! Was wondering why my comment suddenly got "Richard Simmons" in the sentence. When I looked carefully, it was because of my so-called curse --> pissed off

LOL :joy:

Thank you as well! (Cause I can only watch clips of it so haha)

Then I should try it and make a laugh out of it huh? Haha

@akiera haha, I kind of prefer actors to act in heavier genre, cause it kind of brings out their full potential when it comes to acting.

I really liked the concept of PID, it’s so gooood!

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Then I should try it and make a laugh out of it huh? Haha

Tonight is a good opportunity to try it out! Some of us might unknowingly cursing tonight! Oppsss! :vicx::phew:

3 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Tonight is a good opportunity to try it out! Some of us might unknowingly cursing tonight! Oppsss! :vicx::phew:

Haha then you will see a string of richard simmons haha

2 minutes ago, pamperedpanda said:

so... anyone know when’s the wrap up party? there should be one right? :w00t: 

oh oh, @Dramanoona @ellelyana88 I’ll be streaming too! I’ll be your back up in case there’s some scenes you missed out :D

They wrapped up yesterday though like the crew. Party based on the viewerships. A grand party i see haha. After the party they start thinking of a sequel.