[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Dramanoona just put on a bloodied right eye and drench yourself with water “Tadah!” Then walk around and just drink water..lots of water. From time to time just say “We come from the sea, I’m Park Il Do.Trick or treat. Hand me the candy or I send people to kill you.”

@mrsj3n you should dress up as Mateo *cough*:ph34r:

Guest aoikarin

Happy Halloween Friends! another 22 hours to see our heroes in action..  

@jeijei I'm #thirstytoo #notwater #Sexychoiyoon #stayalivechoiyoon #stayalivehwapyung #stayaliveGilyoung

Btw, what is it about? FAN contest? But why my google translator translated.......Choi final moment??  Will the writer kill him?? NOOOOOOOOO  

@aoikarin indeed the translate is a bit off. But I think what it meant was Final Event. They ask the fan to like tell them what is their memorial moments in the drama. I think like always the best answer gets stuff.

TBH, I hate translate because sometimes it doesn’t make sense at all. Like I could press the translate button and instead of telling me what they are talking about, they translated it into “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA”

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Can’t wait for tonight!

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

ooohh....Father Yang's exorcism.

This will definitely be a doozy...

Can't wait to see whether my assumption that Haraboji is PID would be debunked or not. Hahaha! :lol:

Look at that blackened face of Father Yang. Phewww! :ph34r::skull:

The narration in the preview "I should not believed in God. There's no way human can beat devil". Hmmm.. I have this premonition that Father Yang gonna die and said those words. Hmm... :vicx:

@aoikarinYes, let's not end it, After this series end, we should start shippers paradise hahaha and chat about them hahaha, cause i found many many fanart of them..*Cough Nervously*. Kissing...

@mrsj3n Yes! Omg hahahaha. I love it! Imagine, Mateo Covering Hwa Pyung's mouth with close up, then mateo starts to tear up cause he doesn't want his BF to act like this. *Faints* The hotness is steaming right into on face.

@aoikarin

tumblr_pgv7pwn5281r90hnj_400.jpg

Cr Tumblr TC Bunny 

Aww How cute.

@mrsj3n

Anyways...May Mateo Bless Your soul, from the dark forces of evil.

tumblr_pfx1799Bz71r8sro0o3_500.gif

45 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

The hotness is steaming right into on face.

What @mrsj3n, i'm just spraying mist on my own face...That's it...nothing more...There is no...Imagination going on or what so ever..:ph34r: Lost myself a little back there.

So father Yang will be caught. Right now, they all think that father Yang is PID... I also believe that Choi Yoon has been lied to: he will die the third time he does an exorcism. Words coming from demons shouldn't be listened to: demons don't tell the truth, rather their words are all about seduction, temptation, fear, illusion aso.

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

So father Yang will be caught. Right now, they all think that father Yang is PID... I also believe that Choi Yoon has been lied to: he will die the third time he does an exorcism. Words coming from demons shouldn't be listened to: demons don't tell the truth, rather their words are all about seduction, temptation, fear, illusion aso.

Yeap, I have been advocating Mateo in this thread that he should never believe the words spouted by demon(s). I have been cheering him to resist and get rid of doubt and suspicion to HP he has in his heart (although he can't even hear me:rolleyes:). Demons dwell in that doubtful thought in human's mind, use what human's fear most and shaken human's faith into believing their words instead.

10 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Yeap, I have been advocating Mateo in this thread that he should never believe the words spouted by demon(s). I have been cheering him to resist and get rid of doubt and suspicion to HP he has in his heart (although he can't even hear me:rolleyes:). Demons dwell in that doubtful thought in human's mind, use what human's fear most and shaken human's faith into believing their words instead.

LividOptimalCanvasback-small.gif

You have no idea how many times I wish I can reach inside my screen to shake him hard that those are not prophecy!

:joy:

31 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

What about wanting Hwa Pyung?  Do you all think it's true or just mere lies? @bebebisous33 @ellelyana88 @Dramanoona @mrsj3n

28 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

What about wanting Hwa Pyung?  Do you all think it's true or just mere lies? @bebebisous33 @ellelyana88 @Dramanoona @mrsj3n

No, it is true. PID has been obsessed by HP because he is the first person who resisted him. To me, HP has never been really possessed by PID (that's why there was the dark shadow in the room). Moreover, he has got great psychic powers which only were shown in the beginning. BUT the demons lied when they kept saying that HP was "one of them". They wanted CY to doubt HP which had an impact on him. The demons and father Yang succeeded as Choi Yoon doubted HP's real nature at some point. 

Archived