Quantcast

7 hours ago, jeijei said:

I just want Yoon's babies. 

#thirsty

#notwater

Omg hahaha #sothirsty huh.

Anyways, Be it movie or series, at least there is a Thought on a sequel. So I’m fine to anything.

I know there are series (out of Korea) that have both sequels of movie and series, if Guest’s audience ship is high, probably they might consider doing it more. So #hope.

TBh I always anticipated Tuesday because there will be bts pictures, but today they don’t have but this.

1S6439ITPG_1.jpg

it can be a nice phone background haha

Cr Sedaily.com

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Are we ready!

I have to stock up on coffee to stay awake to watch it. LOL.

Definitely more deaths are coming.

And I will be interested to find out how HP survived all the stab wounds.

If he was Park Il Do, I don't think the minions of PID would attempt to kill him.

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

If he was Park Il Do, I don't think the minions of PID would attempt to kill him.

You should say thay if PY is PID he wouldn't have stab HP

PID's precious lovely dovely little pet. Have you guys seen the fan art of all three as dogs it's cute.

50527_120230_432.jpg

The red though. It looks so dark! Hwa Pyung!:bawling:And priest yang is gone. Priest Yang,i hate him! 

Cr Slist 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Sigh.. thought there's a new preview when I was looking through OCN Facebook....but it's for the new drama :sweatingbullets:

Oh Priest. I'm just gonna say this, if i start watching priest, deep down i will be thinking about Guest...

DlRRu1hUwAANzsR.jpg

MATEO! *CRIES*

"I Missed...You..." After that cries for Hwa Pyung and Gil Young *Hugs Pillow* "I can't get over it!"

• Like 4

@Dramanoona just put on a bloodied right eye and drench yourself with water “Tadah!” Then walk around and just drink water..lots of water. From time to time just say “We come from the sea, I’m Park Il Do.Trick or treat. Hand me the candy or I send people to kill you.”

@mrsj3n you should dress up as Mateo *cough*:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Happy Halloween Friends! another 22 hours to see our heroes in action..  

@jeijei I'm #thirstytoo #notwater #Sexychoiyoon #stayalivechoiyoon #stayalivehwapyung #stayaliveGilyoung

Btw, what is it about? FAN contest? But why my google translator translated.......Choi final moment??  Will the writer kill him?? NOOOOOOOOO  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

@aoikarin indeed the translate is a bit off. But I think what it meant was Final Event. They ask the fan to like tell them what is their memorial moments in the drama. I think like always the best answer gets stuff.

TBH, I hate translate because sometimes it doesn’t make sense at all. Like I could press the translate button and instead of telling me what they are talking about, they translated it into “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA”

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Can’t wait for tonight!

2 hours ago, Dramanoona said:

ooohh....Father Yang's exorcism.

This will definitely be a doozy...

Can't wait to see whether my assumption that Haraboji is PID would be debunked or not. Hahaha! :lol:

Look at that blackened face of Father Yang. Phewww! :ph34r::skull:

The narration in the preview "I should not believed in God. There's no way human can beat devil". Hmmm.. I have this premonition that Father Yang gonna die and said those words. Hmm... :vicx:

• Like 1

Hwa Pyung and Mo Tae Gu FanVid!! :love: I don't want this bromance's over! I want moreeeee #thirsty 

@mrsj3n and @sushilicious I LOVE EEEET!

CHoi yoon and Hwa Pyung :kiss_wink:

Credit as tagged 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@aoikarinYes, let's not end it, After this series end, we should start shippers paradise hahaha and chat about them hahaha, cause i found many many fanart of them..*Cough Nervously*. Kissing...

@mrsj3n Yes! Omg hahahaha. I love it! Imagine, Mateo Covering Hwa Pyung's mouth with close up, then mateo starts to tear up cause he doesn't want his BF to act like this. *Faints* The hotness is steaming right into on face.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2