The Guest

손_the_guest_메인포스터02.jpg

Son: The Guest / Hand: The Guest

Director: Kim Hong Sun

Writer:  Seo Jae Won, Kwon So Ra

Episodes: TBA

Release Date: September 12, 2018 

Runtime: Weds. & Thurs.

A psychic, a priest and a detective solve bizarre crimes in present-day South Korea through a combination of exorcism and shamanism 

MAIN CAST

b.PNGa.PNG3.PNG

204c29dc9dca435bdae96ee96f9c2a75c9d733ce_hq.gif

Official Website 

Facebook Page

---

OST List

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

Don't bash drama cast & crew and any member of Soompi.

Do not post illegal streaming links.

Violators will be exorcised. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Dong Wook, Kim Jae Wook, And Jung Eun Chae Confirmed For New OCN Supernatural Drama

kim-dong-wook-kim-jae-wook-jung-eun-chae

An upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama from OCN has confirmed several of its cast.

On May 23, according to the actors’ various agencies, Kim Dong Wook, Kim Jae Wook, and Jung Eun Chae will be appearing in the drama tentatively titled “Hand: The Guest.” It is written by Kwon So Ra and Seo Jae Woon and directed by Kim Hong Sun, who had worked with Kim Jae Wook briefly on another OCN drama, “Voice.”

“Hand: The Guest” tells the story of a psychic, a priest, and a detective who solve bizarre crimes that occur throughout Korean society, banishing the evil in people’s hearts through a combination of Korean-style exorcism and shamanism.

Kim Dong Wook will play the lead character, Yoon Hwa Pyung, born with psychic powers. He uses his powers to act as a shaman and has a strong commitment to exorcising evil spirits, but his free-spirited nature hides a dark heart.

Kim Jae Wook plays Choi Yoon, a cold and cynical priest whose strong will and sense of evil make him an ideal exorcist. However, he shows little emotion and drives people away with his unapproachable personality.

Jung Eun Chae plays Kang Gil Young, a detective in the serious crime squad, whose passion and laser focus on the job at hand put veteran male detectives to shame. She has a tough but easygoing personality and does not believe in the supernatural, though she soon gets embroiled in the world of exorcisms when she meets Choi Yoon and Yoon Hwa Pyung.

“Hand: The Guest” is expected to premiere sometime in September.

r.580x0

Finally My oppa back❤❤❤

Crimes caused by mysterious powers take place. A psychic, a Catholic priest and a detective fight against these crimes.

Yoon Hwa-Pyung (Kim Dong-Wook) is the psychic. He was born to a shaman family. Yoon Hwa-Pyung seeks out those possessed by evil spirits and attempts to expel the evil spirits.

Choi Yoon (Kim Jae-Wook) is the Catholic priest. He is cynical and cool-headed. He doesn't like having relationships with others. He is recognized for his abilities as an exorcist.

Kang Kil-Young (Jung Eun-Chae) is the detective. She doesn't believe in evil spirts or exorcisms, but her views change because of Choi Yoon and Yoon Hwa-Pyung.

Cr. Asianwiki

I'm hoping KJW to be the lead  for for that  One Million Stars Falling From The Sky  k-version but.. it's okay. I get to see this terrific actor again and in an OCN drama.  I already like his role.. you tsundere!  :D

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Kim Dong-wook, Kim Jae-wook, Jung Eun-chae and Park Ho-san Join OCN's "Hand"

photo976393.jpg

I choose to have dramamnesia over my past experience with the writers of "Hand"

, because this cast is to die for and I want to enjoy it in its full glory. Kim Dong-wookKim Jae-wook and Jung Eun-chae have officially accepted their roles as the three heroes of OCN's upcoming exorcism-themed drama "Hand", also known as "Hand: The Guest", while Park Ho-san has also joined them.

The character information is pretty much as we've seen reported before on the two heroes, as well as the heroineKim Jae-wook is Choi  Yoon. He is the cold, cynical priest, who is skilled, but who alienates people. Jung Eun-chae is Kang Gil-yeong, the fiercely dedicated, but warm and caring detective. She doesn't believe in the supernatural, but she gets involved in exorcism affairs with the other two.

We do get a bit of an ominous change with Kim Dong-wook's Yoon Hwa-pyeong, however. The psychic, who no longer appears to be a detective as originally reported, has an easy-going personality. Underneath it, though, he is hiding darkness. I mean, The Evil™ will do that to you. Can't have a man who can sense it without trauma. Park Ho-san plays Go Bong-sang, a detective working alongside Gil-yeong who is also her uncle figure.

"Hand" will be airing in September, and that means we have plenty of time to hype this up in our minds. I'm hoping that the writer duo will redifine themselves, and that they and PD Kim Hong-seon-I will make a good team. Just look at this cast and premise. I'm weak, I tell you! Weak! :sweatingbullets:

cr

Kim Dong Wook, Kim Jae Wook, and Jung Eun Chae confirmed for OCN's 'Hand: The Guest'

0002701642_001_20180523085611423.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-24%2Bat%2B9.51.07%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-05-24%2Bat%2B9.50.57%2BPM.png

Crimes caused by mysterious powers take place. A psychic, a Catholic priest and a detective fight against these crimes. Yoon Hwa-Pyung (Kim Dong-Wook) is the psychic. He was born to a shaman family. Yoon Hwa-Pyung seeks out those possessed by evil spirits and attempts to expel the evil spirits. Choi Yoon (Kim Jae-Wook) is the Catholic priest. He is cynical and cool-headed. He doesn't like having relationships with others. He is recognized for his abilities as an exorcist. Kang Kil-Young (Jung Eun-Chae) is the detective. She doesn't believe in evil spirts or exorcisms, but her views change because of Choi Yoon and Yoon Hwa-Pyung. (cr: AsianWiki

1. [+1003, -5] 'Coffee Prince' oppas.. reunion.. looking forward to the acting~

2. [+177, -1] It's really the 'Coffee Prince' members ㅎㅎ Classic 'Coffee Prince'... Those were the good days 

3. [+130, -5] Wow 11 years after 'Coffee Prince'...Seriously...Kim Dong Wook x Kim Jae Wook, I'm going to watch it live!!

4. [+113, -10] Just Gong Yoo needs to join in 

5. [+92, -21] Jung Eun Chae? ㅉㅉㅉ        

cr

On 6/1/2018 at 11:29 PM, sava2sava said:

@jongski  This is our cup of tea looking forward to this drama as well your company

I know. dark psychotic mysterious.  It's kinda Constantine.  And the cast.. I only Kim Jae Wook and that's enough.  I like his character. Sounds so  tsundere. Hah.

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2018] Hand: The Guest - OCN - Premieres in September 2018

@RPM thanks for the updates.  Of course I'm gonna watch this as always I watch almost all the dramas of OCN. How many episodes for this drama?

Kim Jae Wook tho!! How not to love! Looking so dark. so cold, and mysterious in the poster.  You know what I think.. if there's to be version of c-drama  Love Me If You Dare..Omg! Kim Jae Wook in the Wallace Huo role. Kdrama gods, please. So perfect! (or Park Hae Jin too!)

4 minutes ago, jongski said:

@RPM thanks for the updates.  Of course I'm gonna watch this as always I watch almost all the dramas of OCN. How many episodes for this drama?

Kim Jae Wook tho!! How not to love! Looking so dark. so cold, and mysterious in the poster.  You know what I think.. if there's to be version of c-drama  Love Me If You Dare..Omg! Kim Jae Wook in the Wallace Huo role. Kdrama gods, please. So perfect! (or Park Hae Jin too!)

NO information about no. Of episodes but I think 16 .

And the poster.......It's edit of Along with God's the last 49days movie poster 

Spoiler

Me to love to watch OCN dramas and Kim jae wook is my love❤ and Park hae jin too .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! 

Came here after seeing the promo on OCN's instagram/YT. The descriptions i've read are more towards supernatural stuff. I'm a scaredy cat, i was even scared hearing the sound in the promo video ocn posted but i do want to try watch this drama. Besides coffee prince oppas are the main leads. Hahaha :lol:

After the awesomeness* of life on mars, I'm keeping an eye on future OCN dramas. I also like some other OCN dramas eg. black, bad guys, voice and tunnel. 

*personalopinion :D

Archived