Quantcast

1 minute ago, pamperedpanda said:

@ellelyana88 OH. That’s the plot twist then! Writer-nim’s the PID that’s why we kept getting those bird’s eye shot - it’s writer-nim looking down ala  deity <_<

While having fun fooling everyone and frying our brain! :unamused:

I realized tonight after enjoying the drama so far, it’s my first time being pissed off of the episode AND of the boys. Legit screamed to my screen when Kil Young was basically left with a damn possessed man just outside the unlocked door AND three terrified ladies... god damn it, she ended being choked by the officer too! I mean, seriously boys? We all know she’s strong, yes, but she can’t actually fight a possessed man with insane strength erghhhh! 

And did they really leave the ladies just like that!?! Goodness, I never thought the semi-final episode would be filled with such plots *facepalm*

@nidcha202 it’s just like a trailer for the upcoming episode. Like it will appear probably seconds or minute before the episode airs.

Honestly at this point I’m a little skeptical, between this three options.

1)PY is PID?

2)There is no PID to began with. (Highly doubt it or else it will be very disappointing)

3)PID is not in anyone’s body.

Just my brain working..

*Cliffhanger*

PID takes over HP’s body at the last minute (He is PID to began with) HP tries to kill Himself. Cause he realizes that PID is in him. He falls off into the ocean. PY and PHJ fled leaving GY and CY. CY’s curse has been lifted. GY orders the police to search for HP’s body. But to no avail.

At some dark and rural seaside, a pair of legs could be seen staggering weakly out of the ocean, then he plops to the ground with his hands supporting him from faceplanting into the sand, then it reveals to be HP(Added in Sound effects of a demonic laughter) as HP smiles erriely.

*End*

Doubt it would happen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

@ellelyana88 Does the writer read English? I hate to have the translation for him to become HA HA HA HA HA as what @sushilicious said earlier.

Writer-nim can have one of PID's inferior spirit  to translate for him then. Having an army of inferior spirit, he could easily have one who can speak and read English. PFFFTTT!! :smirk:

5 minutes ago, pamperedpanda said:

And did they really leave the ladies just like that!?! Goodness, I never thought the semi-final episode would be filled with such plots *facepalm*

I was face-palming too when I realized they left the four ladies in the house with 2 possessed men! For a second I thought, am I watching the correct drama now! Suddenly feels like daily Makjang drama filled with facepalm-worthy plots. :weary:

• LOL 2

14 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

So based on the trailer. HP looks like he is worried. I think the biggest truth will come out soon, that is directly linked to what happened 20 years ago. The story eventually turns 360 degrees around back to where it all started. 

Wow they really took the “What goes around comes around” to the context of the story.

I should really sleep.

I hate to rewatch episode 1 at this hour to see what happened 20 years ago again.....

LOL

Woaah the ending scene seems like a zombie movie to me!

such a bloody second last ep, i got goosebumps when the camera zooms in the possessed cop face

i do scream out loud "NOOO" when another cop finds out then releases the possessed cop and the possessed old man

(rip his family hiding in the room...) 

everything's still so unclear, guess that tomorrow's ep will spill it all! and where is haraboji? he does not show up in this ep

Just now, gongcha said:

Woaah the ending scene seems like a zombie movie to me!

such a bloody second last ep, i got goosebumps when the camera zooms in the possessed cop face

i do scream out loud "NOOO" when another cop finds out then releases the possessed cop and the possessed old man

(rip his family hiding in the room...) 

everything's still so unclear, guess that tomorrow's ep will spill it all! and where is haraboji? he does not show up in this ep

He did. He was kidnapped by PY. We saw him in the ambulance at the petrol station.

2 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

better PID will come out of the screen and posess you (each one of watching the show)

Honestly?

If the ending is BAD... I think all of us will become deranged like those possessed demanding explanation for that ending!

Anyone know of the writer's track record for his writing on the ending?

Is it always good?

Some how his name rings a bell to me and often..  I wanna throw something at the writer after watching the ending.... LOL

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Honestly?

If the ending is BAD... I think all of us will become deranged like those possessed demanding explanation for that ending!

Is it always good?

Some how his name rings a bell to me and often..  I wanna throw something at the writer after watching the ending.... LOL

One of the writer did entourage. <=This writer kind of only have four works. I think he or she does comedy romance more. Guest is like a first for that writer.

is it just me but the two writers’s name sounds like girl names.

The second writer did entourage only.

Ps Seo Jae Won & Kwon So Ra both did entourage have you guys watched it?

11 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

better PID will come out of the screen and posess you (each one of watching the show)

writer-nim better prepare himself for an army of deranged fans on his doorstep demanding him for a better ending... heh

2 minutes ago, akiera said:

Where are you guys watching?? Its not yet uploaded in my usual sites.

Well. If you want to watch clips. It’s on naver. They upload about 20 clips.

6 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Is it always good?

well... he was one of the writer for Jungle Fish 2 and also wrote both Family and Entourage :sweatingbullets: 

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

One of the writer did entourage. <=This writer kind of only have four works. I think he or she does comedy romance more. Guest is like a first for that writer.

Both of them wrote Entourage. Seems like they always work in pair? :blink:

2 minutes ago, pamperedpanda said:

writer-nim better prepare himself for an army of deranged fans on his doorstep demanding him for a better ending... heh

I will definitely sign up for this! :P

After fighting the PD, let’s just get into a group and talk about something more....interesting...

Spoiler

[KIM DONG WOOK X KIM JAE WOOK] 손 The Guest 

:tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1