Quantcast

@aoikarin

tumblr_pgv7pwn5281r90hnj_400.jpg

Cr Tumblr TC Bunny 

Aww How cute.

@mrsj3n

Anyways...May Mateo Bless Your soul, from the dark forces of evil.

tumblr_pfx1799Bz71r8sro0o3_500.gif

45 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

The hotness is steaming right into on face.

What @mrsj3n, i'm just spraying mist on my own face...That's it...nothing more...There is no...Imagination going on or what so ever..:ph34r: Lost myself a little back there.

• LOL 3

So father Yang will be caught. Right now, they all think that father Yang is PID... I also believe that Choi Yoon has been lied to: he will die the third time he does an exorcism. Words coming from demons shouldn't be listened to: demons don't tell the truth, rather their words are all about seduction, temptation, fear, illusion aso.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

So father Yang will be caught. Right now, they all think that father Yang is PID... I also believe that Choi Yoon has been lied to: he will die the third time he does an exorcism. Words coming from demons shouldn't be listened to: demons don't tell the truth, rather their words are all about seduction, temptation, fear, illusion aso.

Yeap, I have been advocating Mateo in this thread that he should never believe the words spouted by demon(s). I have been cheering him to resist and get rid of doubt and suspicion to HP he has in his heart (although he can't even hear me:rolleyes:). Demons dwell in that doubtful thought in human's mind, use what human's fear most and shaken human's faith into believing their words instead.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

Yeap, I have been advocating Mateo in this thread that he should never believe the words spouted by demon(s). I have been cheering him to resist and get rid of doubt and suspicion to HP he has in his heart (although he can't even hear me:rolleyes:). Demons dwell in that doubtful thought in human's mind, use what human's fear most and shaken human's faith into believing their words instead.

LividOptimalCanvasback-small.gif

You have no idea how many times I wish I can reach inside my screen to shake him hard that those are not prophecy!

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

31 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

What about wanting Hwa Pyung?  Do you all think it's true or just mere lies? @bebebisous33 @ellelyana88 @Dramanoona @mrsj3n

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

What about wanting Hwa Pyung?  Do you all think it's true or just mere lies? @bebebisous33 @ellelyana88 @Dramanoona @mrsj3n

No, it is true. PID has been obsessed by HP because he is the first person who resisted him. To me, HP has never been really possessed by PID (that's why there was the dark shadow in the room). Moreover, he has got great psychic powers which only were shown in the beginning. BUT the demons lied when they kept saying that HP was "one of them". They wanted CY to doubt HP which had an impact on him. The demons and father Yang succeeded as Choi Yoon doubted HP's real nature at some point. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

It's weird how, even though PY is 'Possessed'  but yet he still has his conscious.

MY theory was that father Yang is the boy who was found in the well alive. This would explain why 

- he took care of orphans as he was an orphan himself

- he came to worship PIDThumbnail 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I think CY will fight the demons & PID to the death which will free HP and avenge the real Father Yang. 

His actions had always been about doing the right thing, destroy evil even if his life depended on it.

Apart from dailies, KDs have no trouble killing off a favourite character. The writer may be saying there has to be sacrifice to eliminate evil. It’s sad.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, maribella said:

Apart from dailies, KDs have no trouble killing off a favourite character. The writer may be saying there has to be sacrifice to eliminate evil. It’s sad.

It's kind of like a reality in life in which sacrifices is almost always needed in war. I think the writer is trying to make it realistic.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Lagging now.

But will try to give a general recap if I can't live cap.....

If you don't want to be spoiled. Avert eyes now. LOL...

Begins with recap.

[I love their recaps. You get the whole story up to the current point]

OMO...YK's scene...:bawling:

Scene: F Yang and HP. Mateo looking for HP. Woman about to stab her eye.

And HP is about to get stabbed.

[How did they get the driver's eyes to glow like that!]

Lag...

Woman has stabbed herself in the eye.

HP collapses to the ground.

Mateo arrives and sees HP on the ground.

I don't know why Mateo is chasing after the driver. He brings out his rosary crucifix. Walks towards the driver and starts the prayer.

He clutches his chest as there are whispers around him.

People taking the dead woman away. GY is looking at the ambulance as her partner speaks.

Somehow she receives a call and finds out HP is in hospital with Mateo there.

[I think the lag caused me to miss a chunk of what happened]

Mateo looks strained and his neck veins are popping out. He doesn't look well and GY is concerned.

[I have a bad feeling.... is Mateo possessed.....]

[Not sure what happened with F Yang]

Scene:

Village guy is on phone with HP and the missing haraboji is discovered.

Urghhh.. the lag!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mateo walks into HP's room and he is up and dressed [with bed hair!]

I heard him say haraboji so I think he wants to go look for him.

F Yang is up and about. Healthy looking.

Lag.

He is speaking with someone. {who looks like he is about to be possessed]

F Yang holds the hand of the young man [I think from the preview. The next to be possessed]

Then a priest from the church mentioned F Yang and Mateo is saying he is not F Yang.

Police Station

GY is talking with her superior

[ I think I will update the post when it lags]

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

GY is talking to her partner.

Mateo and HP meet up with GY.

They went to speak with a priest in a wheelchair [not haraboji, as speculated in preview]

Sorry chingus! I cannot live cap as much because my streaming has stopped.

SIGH.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2