[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

It's weird how, even though PY is 'Possessed'  but yet he still has his conscious.

MY theory was that father Yang is the boy who was found in the well alive. This would explain why 

- he took care of orphans as he was an orphan himself

- he came to worship PIDThumbnail 

I think CY will fight the demons & PID to the death which will free HP and avenge the real Father Yang. 

His actions had always been about doing the right thing, destroy evil even if his life depended on it.

Apart from dailies, KDs have no trouble killing off a favourite character. The writer may be saying there has to be sacrifice to eliminate evil. It’s sad.

4 minutes ago, maribella said:

Apart from dailies, KDs have no trouble killing off a favourite character. The writer may be saying there has to be sacrifice to eliminate evil. It’s sad.

It's kind of like a reality in life in which sacrifices is almost always needed in war. I think the writer is trying to make it realistic.

Lagging now.

But will try to give a general recap if I can't live cap.....

If you don't want to be spoiled. Avert eyes now. LOL...

Begins with recap.

[I love their recaps. You get the whole story up to the current point]

OMO...YK's scene...:bawling:

Scene: F Yang and HP. Mateo looking for HP. Woman about to stab her eye.

And HP is about to get stabbed.

[How did they get the driver's eyes to glow like that!]

Lag...

Woman has stabbed herself in the eye.

HP collapses to the ground.

Mateo arrives and sees HP on the ground.

I don't know why Mateo is chasing after the driver. He brings out his rosary crucifix. Walks towards the driver and starts the prayer.

He clutches his chest as there are whispers around him.

People taking the dead woman away. GY is looking at the ambulance as her partner speaks.

Somehow she receives a call and finds out HP is in hospital with Mateo there.

[I think the lag caused me to miss a chunk of what happened]

Mateo looks strained and his neck veins are popping out. He doesn't look well and GY is concerned.

[I have a bad feeling.... is Mateo possessed.....]

[Not sure what happened with F Yang]

Scene:

Village guy is on phone with HP and the missing haraboji is discovered.

Urghhh.. the lag!

Mateo walks into HP's room and he is up and dressed [with bed hair!]

I heard him say haraboji so I think he wants to go look for him.

F Yang is up and about. Healthy looking.

Lag.

He is speaking with someone. {who looks like he is about to be possessed]

F Yang holds the hand of the young man [I think from the preview. The next to be possessed]

Then a priest from the church mentioned F Yang and Mateo is saying he is not F Yang.

Police Station

GY is talking with her superior

[ I think I will update the post when it lags]

Daayymmnn.. Apparently priest Yang is the younger brother of Lee Sang Chul, Lee Chul Young second son! His mother was pregnat when they leave the village!

And I have bad premonition on what YK taught to HP. I hope he dont use his own body to accept PID and kill himself. Just kill Priest Yang please! Don't sacrifice yourself Hwa Pyung a!:o

Sorry guys, I am not capable of live recap. :sweatingbullets:

I can only comment on pieces of information shown in this episode. This is such a bloody episode! Just now a whole bunch of people in a bus was murdered by a possessed bus driver. Now the people in a small hospital in a village in Gyeyangjin are possessed. And each if them going to kill their own family! My goodness!!!

Archived