[Drama 2018] The Guest, 손

jeijei

Hey guys! First time posting here. Not sure if anyone know about this, but there's a pre-order for The Guest's Director's Extended Edition DVD & Blu-Ray.

Contents are not confirmed yet, but it should include:

- Director's re-edition of The Guest

- Bonus video/NG Scene

- Actors' behind story

99F827355BF8240D322C79

999190355BF824111E3284

Currently, the Blu-Ray has been confirmed for production as it already has over 1,000 pre-orders. DVD is still pending. As of now, there's no plan to add on subtitles for overseas fans. 

The price may be abit pricey but I want to see more of the boys so I already placed my order. 

If you are interested, you can check out The Guest's Cafe Daum here: http://cafe.daum.net/handtheguestBD

Pre-Order links are not allowed to be shared outside of the cafe, so you'll have to access it directly from the left menu. 

Cut-off date for 1st round of pre-order is 30th November 2018, KST 11:59p.m. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dblkjdw would it be weird if we as fans ask you to tell us using words on what the contents is about after you got it? Like tell us some memorable moments...cause no money. I’m a student. :) 

Haha, I’m just waiting to get the normal DVD instead. (Those in the shop version, to keep as memorabilia.)

Man...Kind of upset...that I couldn’t get it...it sucks. :tears:

To those who can’t get it...let’s cry together :bawling:

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

@dblkjdw would it be weird if we as fans ask you to tell us using words on what the contents is about after you got it? Like tell us some memorable moments...cause no money. I’m a student. :) 

Haha, I’m just waiting to get the normal DVD instead. (Those in the shop version, to keep as memorabilia.)

Man...Kind of upset...that I couldn’t get it...it sucks. :tears:

To those who can’t get it...let’s cry together :bawling:

Aww. If you understand Korean, they also have a special group buy option for students. Only this version comes with the extra stuff. Afraid normal DVD produced by othet countries doesn't. 

The director's been posting in the cafe asking for fans to submit their questions for the actors interview. 

My mind's a blank. Anyone's got any questions to ask? 

On 10/25/2018 at 9:06 PM, bebebisous33 said:

@zenya22  @alekaonu The episode 13 was terrific. I have to say that I have always been expecting YK to die because he had visions, where he saw himself dead. Sure, his visions showed him being dead home.

On another webside, there was this theory that father Yang could be the boy who was in the well and survived the massacre . As you can see, the boy was not dead like the others. Maybe he witnessed PID's death and how he became a superior spirit. Therefore he became the protector and worshipper of PID. Notice that next to HP's house, there must be something belonging to PID: maybe his remains. So let just say that the boy survived and followed PID to the village. Once PID killed himself, he buried the body there. This would explain why YK was attacked by some mysterious and invisible spirit. This would explain why HP's family suffered so much. The demoniac spirit was buried next to their home.  

@bebebisous33 hi there. Thank you for your quotes. I had been away for quite a while but am back. Sorry for not replying on time. I watched the whole drama and it was great. Different and touched on cultural spiritual beliefs. suspense with a good ending. I hope you are well and hope to see you in other drama postings. 

On 12/12/2018 at 1:45 AM, akiera said:

Any updates about the trio? I heard KDW is considering an MBC drama special.

Yup. Considering, as of now we have nothing for both CY and GY. I just seen a lot of KDW’s really old works.

@akiera so this is not a news. But apparently, Guest kind of got striked down, like they broke some television laws. After it got released and ended:joy: I’m laughing because they only strike them when they ended.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2019 at 10:46 AM, mrsj3n said:

@sushilicious sorry. Have not been checking the forum. :sweatingbullets:

A movie?

I don't know to cry or laugh...

Can't watch this at the comfort of my house. Lol

@sushilicious sorry too. I just "check in" to soompi and found your tag.

A movie huh? Bring it on!!! Hahhaha

Wait, all three of them will be reprising their role in the movie right? Or will there be different casts? :blink:

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] The Guest, 손
  • 4 months later...

Archived