[Drama 2018] Let me introduce her / If it's her / About Her, 그녀로 말할 것 같으면

0ly40

18 hours ago, zenya22 said:

EH needs to be stronger the way she was in earlier episodes. She can't keep on jumping to conclusions and believing what people tell her until she gets her memory back. She went back to the house because she wanted to remember who she was but she will not survive if she keeps thinking badly about herself because of false information others tell her.

... haven't had a chance to watch this week's episodes yet... in a way, the fact that she innocently believes what others tell her is indication of her true innocence as well as that of doctor and his team. when she woke up, she had no memory of anything and so being around good people, it is almost like she sees the best in people? whereas, when one gets used to swimming with sharks, you see danger and double-crossing everywhere... so perhaps that is what is happening here? it is like people who are shocked at news when they see something horrible and there are others who think the reality is worse because they know stuff that others are not aware of...

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

haven't had a chance to watch this week's episodes yet... in a way, the fact that she innocently believes what others tell her is indication of her true innocence as well as that of doctor and his team. when she woke up, she had no memory of anything and so being around good people, it is almost like she sees the best in people? whereas, when one gets used to swimming with sharks, you see danger and double-crossing everywhere... so perhaps that is what is happening here? it is like people who are shocked at news when they see something horrible and there are others who think the reality is worse because they know stuff that others are not aware of...

True, but in a way she becomes her own enemy... awaiting for your post eagerly after you watch the episodes. It is getting better and better as the characters in the Min Mansion get weirder

Where is everybody.....

Anyhow saw the preview for Ep 21 but without subs and it is getting more interesting. Don't know if EH remembers anything yet but she went to her mother's house after Han Kang Woo found her at the observation wall and her brother was showing her some books. I think Madam Min asked her to be back because Anchor KCK seems to have gone mad throwing things at the house and not looking so good at the broadcast station. EH is back at the mansion but she is fighting back and she is seems to remember her martial arts and shown flipping some guy to the ground don't know if that is KCK. Can't wait for to see the next episode

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Let me introduce her / If it's her / About Her, 그녀로 말할 것 같으면 - Saturdays @ 20:45 KST

The guy she flips has a beard. That’s my girl. No use going back to that house to resume the role of a victim. Time to take charge of her life. She needs to flip the tables on these unhinged people who want to turn her world upside down by making her into a depressed, defenseless, docile housewife. I kind of want her to erase that haughty look off of Madam Min’s face too who likes to lash out at her, treat her like a doormat and coerce her with fear. As to Madam Jung, I hope she deals with her smartly and appropriately. 

I've just started and marathoned the episodes! Promising. No in fact I've loved it! I am a silent lurker, and I'm out here to ask :

Why is it so dead here? Lol 

*Gone in my silent lurker mode again after showing my love*

2 minutes ago, stl said:

I've just started and marathoned the episodes! Promising. I am a silent lurker, and I'm out here to ask :

*Gone in my silent lurking mode again*

As you can see above, there are only 7 followers. But it would be great, if you join our discussion!

@zenya22 @celebrianna @Lmangla I was wrong. The episodes from this week were not cancelled. So we don't have to wait for another week!

9 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

As you can see above, there are only 7 followers. But it would be great, if you join our discussion!

@zenya22 @celebrianna @Lmangla I was wrong. The episodes from this week were not cancelled. So we don't have to wait for another week!

Omo...omo. You just made my weekend. I was going to post earlier how much I’m missing the episodes this weekend but I didn’t want to double post. Thank you so much because I also went on the website you mentioned and they did have the Asian games opening in the place of this weekend’s episodes. 

26 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

Omo...omo. You just made my weekend. I was going to post earlier how much I’m missing the episodes this weekend but I didn’t want to double post. Thank you so much because I also went on the website you mentioned and they did have the Asian games opening in the place of this weekend’s episodes. 

I just saw the episodes posted.... RAW! But I prefer waiting for the subtitles. 

4 hours ago, stl said:

I've just started and marathoned the episodes! Promising. No in fact I've loved it! I am a silent lurker, and I'm out here to ask :

*Gone in my silent lurker mode again after showing my love*

wellcome @stl please join the discussion, it is getting better, saw the last episodes just waiting for subs 

5 hours ago, zenya22 said:

@stl

9 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

5 hours ago, zenya22 said:

wellcome @stl please join the discussion, it is getting better, saw the last episodes just waiting for subs 

Thank you! I will try but it's hard when I'm not fluent in English and when I take 1h just to put my thoughts in order and write 4 sentences :P

I've just watched the last episodes with subs! Wow everyone is creepier than what we thought. So it was Ms. Jung who manipulated everyone into thinking that EH was sick, delusional and had depression?

Seriously, almost all the characters are annoying in a way or another. 

As expected, the Doctor is still useless, waiting for a clue from him since last week that never came. 

There is a kind of horror vibes, especially when EH was in the basement, it feels like as if she wouldn't be safe there. I was just anxious for her the whole time she was there. 

I hope the relevation will be worth it because for now, the suspense is killing me. 

On 8/12/2018 at 10:39 PM, zenya22 said:

With every episode, I am disliking both KCK and Jung more.

What is wrong with Dr. Jang? He got himself involved with EH then he just wants to wash his hands off of the case.

EH needs to be stronger the way she was in earlier episodes. She can't keep on jumping to conclusions and believing what people tell her until she gets her memory back. 

Sorry to cut your post...

1. I am thinking exactly like you. The more we see KCK, the more we discover his "obsessive and controlling" nature. LMIH 11.png The fact that he smiles after hearing from dr. Jang that his wife was suffering from depression because she had trouble to live as a conglomerate's wife underlines his hypocrisy. He thinks that even the doctor believes this story. To me, this scene reveals that JEH was never depressed. Everyone believes this tale, except the doctor and now HKW. 

2. I was annoyed again that the doctor Jang didn't tell much to JEH. He is still afraid of being linked to her disappearance. Now, he is letting Dr. Han take his place. 

Honestly, Ji Soo Han is not really smart. When his sister sent him the book "Sauve-moi", he should have realized the meaning of the message. She used books in order to tell him things in secret. 

I like how the story is evolving. Now, HKW and JEH are facing the same situation: both discover that they have a child. 

It makes sense why JEH couldn't entirely cut ties with KCK and the house. She wanted to save her child. Now it has become clearer that Jung played a double game. Not only she drugged JEH in the past, planned to fake JEH's suicide in order to get rid of her. Since the husband only witnessed the video without sound, he never believed his wife. That's why he looked so distant and indifferent, when she had her arm wrist cut. I guess, JEH wanted to get divorced but KCK was so obsessed with her that he didn't want her to leave him. I guess, Jung tried to kill DR and framed the mother. President Min and her son believed Jung and never JEH. However, this forced JEH to dig into KCK's life and find some dirty secrets so that she would force him to give up on her and DR.

As conclusion, Miss Jung is the delusional one and neither president Min nor KCK have ever noticed it. They never believed JEH. Even now, Jung is trying to frame Min and KCK in order to get off the hook. So HKW believed her lie... but it is just a matter of time because if Detective Kim dies, HKW will know that Jung is the main culprit.

EDIT: @dotonlyYet, the situation is little by little changing. Min wants JEH to remember so that JEH will ask for a divorce. Moreover, JEH has seen the secret room with the CCTV hence I believe that she will come to the conclusion to use the CCTV to her advantage, just like Jung did in the past. Besides, she has now people on her side. 

By the way, I came to realize why JEH  is a good fighter and why she took a first aid class (CPR). Because of her brother (his illness), she learnt how to take care of someone in emergency. Since her life was threatened in that house (see the fake suicide), she must have trained to defend herself and protect her child.

@celebrianna @USAFarmgirl @stargazer187 @evie7 @Lmangla

8 minutes ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

May I join the discussion? I just watched the drama yesterday and already finished everything in two days. I like this drama. I can feel the mystery of every person this drama. 

@DreamCatcher2011welcome, the more the merrier and yes please tell us your thoughts about the episodes

4 hours ago, DreamCatcher2011 said:

May I join the discussion? I just watched the drama yesterday and already finished everything in two days. I like this drama. I can feel the mystery of every person this drama. 

Welcome to this thread!smileys Like @zenya22 mentioned it, the more we arecheerleader pink mouse, the better it is. crazy monkeycute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif?1301940532

By the way, I would like to point out an observation: CY and DR are both linked to FRANCE. CY moved there after getting married to a French man and DR was reading a book "Blue Beard" that was written by a French writer Charles Perrault. The author was a writer from the 17th century who wrote many fairy tales like Cinderella. Moreover, JEH sent a book whose title was "Sauve-moi" which is Save me in French. To me, this is no coincidence: CY living in France and DR reading a French fairy tale. Moreover, we can see a similitude between both children. The boy lived with his grandmother without his mother for a long time and it seems that DR was separated from her mother as well. Finally, they seem to have the same age.

Now the questions is: is DR JEH's child or not? Honestly, I don't believe that Da Ra was JEH's child. My theory is that once married to KCK, JEH came to love DR and wanted her to leave that mansion. This would explain why JEH never filed for a divorce as she knew that if she was divorced, she couldn't save DR as the latter was not her child.

Since Blue-Beard from the fairy tale is a widower (he was married before many times), we have to assume that KCK got married before without his mother's knowledge. Like I had written it before, the way he registrered his marriage shows that he married in a hurry. He left SK and lived in the States for a while. So I suspect that JEH made a deal with KCK about the marriage. However, he fell in love with her and wanted to keep by his side.   

About the fairy tale "Barbe Bleue" (Blue Beard): Notice that the story is about the obedience of a housewife married to a rich man. The moment she disobeys him, this is her death sentence. We could see a parallel between the woman from the fairy tale (who got so curious that she opened the door of the forbidden chamber) and JEH. Then when KCK read the passage from the fairy tale, he got so angry and said that she just shouldn't have opened the door of that room. I doubt that he meant the CCTV room.

1. What is his terrible secret?
  2. Then who opened the door? When he said this ("she shouldn't have opened the door?"), did he mean DR or JEH?
  3. KCK's crime is linked to the garden and the plants in my opinion, since the man who wanted to get his phone back is a gardener working for KCK. We shouldn't forget that JEH used to take care of plants which was upsetting president Min. To conclude, president Min had a reason to dislike JEH's plants as she knows her son's secret. Notice that she wants JEH to remember her past as quickly as possible so that JEH will ask for a divorce. We know for sure that Min has no idea that JEH found evidence against her husband (the cellphone).

When JEH disappeared from KCK's life, he was missing her. This proves to me that he would have never accepted a divorce and he never ordered Jung to kill JEH. KCK was definitely obsessed with JEH. Even if she was delusional, he wanted her by his side. What he didn't realize is that JEH was forced to discover his dirty secret as Jung wanted her to leave KCK. The only way for her to escape from that cage was to discover some leverage against KCK. So when she came back to him, he hoped that their relationship would return to the time, when they were dating but he made the same mistake again as he is relying on a cruel and crazy woman.

Imagine the reaction of president Min, when she gets aware that she kept a terrible woman by KCK's side for so many years and she might be even the reason why KCK did something wrong in the first place. I really hope that the secret that will ruin KCK's life is linked to Jung. She knows his secret that's for sure as he asked her to find the cellphone. 

@USAFarmgirl 

I was having a Christian Grey vibes, the character in "Fifty Shades of Grey" with the Anchor Kang Chang Ki character but now my vibes is turning into "100 Shades of Darker" and "Fatal Attraction" with the character of Butler Chung. The woman manipulated everyone into believing that EH is depressed and mentally unstable who hurt her daughter/stepdaughter and therefore got the daughter sent away. KCK has more faith in Jung than he has in his wife. He never believes anything that EH tells him. Just like when she was being chased at the park and he happened to be driving by probably looking to find her since it was a park near her home. EH told him that someone was chasing her and he said that the heat got into her head. He did not believe Dr. Han who told him that the person he assigned to find his wife put a "contract to kill" on the wife instead. When EH tried to tell him about Jung that Jung threatened her and Jung was acting insane KCK instead told her to stop acting and talking crazy. Because of his obsession with his wife, it was easy for Jung to brainwash KCK into believing what she wanted him to believe about his wife. And she has Chairwoman Min and KCK battling against each other because they believe what Jung tells them. She also knows exactly when and how to seduce KCK and I think that one time scene with Jung at the basement was a one and only aberrant situation. That time KCK had just walked into the bedroom seeing EH holding the boxcutter and staring at it. He grabbed the boxcutter angrily from EH and ran back to the CCTV room where he enlarged the monitor and image of his wife and was staring at it crouched and leaning over the image in an attack position when Jung appeared and started calming him down. He closed his eyes and sat down as if to keep he image of EH in his head while Jung was massaging his neck. When EH knocked on the door, he jumped up startled and Jung tried to pull him down but the next scene shows him sitting on the sofa eyes closed. I don't think that ever happened before. However, that was enough to strengthen Jung's obsession over him. I do think that KCK was in love with his wife when they were dating but turned into obsession when he married her and brought her back to the mansion. The first time EH fwent back at the mansion and he thought that she lost her memory, KCK arranged a dinner date with his wife, something he said they never did when they were married because of EH consideration of his position and privacy as an anchor. When EH said that they don't have to go on public dates, KCK said that it was a good thing since he liked her "the way she is now." The date was ruined when she opened the phone she found and saw the video of DR and she started asking questions.  

The mother and brother of EH are too passive but the brother said that it was mostly Butler Jung who communicated with them regarding EH and who must have distorted the truth about EH, probably threatened that if they did something to help or even communicate with  EH that EH will lose her husband and Dara. They probably don't even know that Dara is not in the mansion anymore. Maybe now, the brother will at least keep abreast with her sister's whereabouts and happenings at the mansion and keep an open communication with HKW. 

Hopefully, EH will have learned to not believe in what people say about her and trust her own instincts. She can't trust her husband either until he proves himself trustworthy.  She must learn to depend on people whom she can rely on as in Ms Hwang the senior maid and even the gardener who says that EH is the only person who cared about gardening and the gardens in that big house. Jung has imprudently manipulated both CK and Madam Min to believe in her lies. EH has to form her own support team in that house, maintain communication with her brother and HKW and even use William if she needs to. The fact that William growled at Jung and plays with EH should be a clue to the dense husband. EH at this moment if her memories return must trust her motherly instincts and intuition if she is to protect her daughter and survive doing it. Now we know that the phone belonged to the gardener and since EH gardened she must have picked up the gardener's phone and captured evidence of her husband's dirty secret. The gardener sold it to HKW who sold it to cousin Hee Young. I wonder what they will see when they open the phone. 

I want to see Detective Kim talk to Chairwoman Min before he gets killed if he does or maybe not. Will Dr. Han be able to keep his promise to guest as the plastic surgeon in KCK's program? That will be so interesting. 

Now we have two parents meeting their children a mother who can't remember her daughter because of amnesia and a father who never knew that he had a son. Another crazily dramatic cliffhanger .... a birth secret and "forgotten child" . The pot is starting to simmer 

@zenya22 I enjoyed reading your post very much, especially when you wrote that this drama had a vibe of "Fatal attraction" and "100 shades darker". I have to agree with this, although I would like to add that this drama keeps reminding me of the movie "sleeping with the enemy" with Julia Roberts. In the last episode, we saw JEH holding a record from Berlioz " the fantastic symphony" which was also in the movie mentioned above. This music was the husband's favourite hence the female main character came to hate that symphony as she associated it to her violent husband. Moreover, their situation was kind of similar... In the movie, Julia Roberts tried to escape from her abusive husband but each time, she failed because her husband was rich and powerful. No one believed her that he was violent. At the end, she had to fake her death. JEH experienced a similar situation because no one believed her too, when she said that someone tried to hurt her.  

By the way, I have got a question: in which language did the little boy (sorry forgot his name) sing the song with his grandfather? It didn't sound Korean at all. I know that he is speaking in a dialect (satori). Nevertheless the song sounded a lot like a Japanese song.

Since YH has received the cellphone, I am thinking that the journalist Lee Hyun Soo might be the one who discovers the content of this cellphone. Since the former has no idea about the content of his cellphone, I suspect that JEH might have recorded something with it (just like with her cellphone) before she left the place. However, KCK discovered that she had recorded him. 

I find it so weird that even JEH’s family is abiding by the rules of her in-laws. I mean, how is telling JEH who DR make them hesitate? I hoped at least that the brother would have told her especially after seeing how hearing the supposed truth from Dr, Jang’s Wife affected his sister so negatively. There is obviously something weird about the situation with DR and it would have been nice if he told her what they knew although I suppose even her family could have been fooled. 

@bebebisous33, I also feel there is more to DR than meets the eye. I just don’t get the vibe that she’s JEH’s biological daughter. I keep thinking if she was the biological mom, why wasn’t she used by KCK to keep JEH by his side this time around. Also, it seemed like KCK was opposed to Chairman Min bringing the child back from Japan. Why? She could be used as good leverage to keep JEH by his side. Also, it seems that Chairman Min is trying to use the child to get rid of JEH. Is it because they said JEH did something bad to the child in the past so she’s trying to use the child to drag out her terrible memories? There was also that person that was brought up when JEH said that she didn’t believe she tried to cut her wrist but rather that someone else was there. Her mother stopped her brother from saying more. What really happened? What’s the truth? I gather that the mother and brother were never there so they probably do not know the truth but rely on hearsay. That creepy smile on KCK’s face that you posted really highlights how much JEH cannot trust anybody in that house. Even the husband who supposedly love her so much responded like that to Dr. Jang’s response.

I don’t have any strong feelings about batty Jung deceiving Chairman Min and KCK. It quite frankly amuses me. I do however like when JEH stand up to Jung. I just hope that ultimately JEH uncovers what she went there to find out and then get out of that house. That house reminds me of a beautiful marble tomb concealing the bones of dead men.

35 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

By the way, I have got a question: in which language did the little boy (sorry forgot his name) sing the song with his grandfather? It didn't sound Korean at all.

@bebebisous33 sorry to cut your post Chinese, HKW was humming it and EH who heard it, said that it was an old Chinese song

I enjoy reading your post too. I agree with Sleeping With the Enemy comparison. Although, here, KCK was not shown to have been violent with his wife, nor even attempted to force himself on her but yes controlling,  had her followed, escorted and reported on every minute. This may change as his jealousy over HKW and every male whom he hears have contact with his wife, fear of losing her and fear over his secret being exposed exacerbate his insecurities. 

There was a conversation between Madam Min  and Jung at the spa where Madam Min states that she liked the way "that woman" is handling herself at the present time. Jung did not like that very much and I would really want to see what Madam Min will do when she realizes what a snake Jung is. 

Archived