[Drama 2018] Let me introduce her / If it's her / About Her, 그녀로 말할 것 같으면

0ly40

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

There is never a preview. Really annoys me.

who thinks Eun Han is going to fight back, and who thinks the good doctor’s arrival will stop the beating?

Since they are live shooting, it is quite normal that the next preview will be only released on Thursday or Friday.

Maybe both will happen. JEH protects herself but due to the noise, Dr. Han runs there and intervenes. 

Thanks @0ly40 been loving the Osts from this drama.

Hmmmm...we all sitting here thinking come on JEH beat the bejesus outta him. :naughty: She'll probably style it out some how.... say it's a fragment or something.

But yeah I'm waiting patiently impatient for her to go all J-lo on his richard simmons . 

I really need they to hurry up and sort this here's son you never knew existed storyline. I can stand see CY this brazen cow. The actress playing her well cause bwoy I can't stand her.

Next wk needs to hurry up..

On 9/8/2018 at 2:16 PM, USAFarmgirl said:
  Hide contents

After seeing the latest episodes and that image left of KCK with his hand wrapped all in red I have one thing on my mind and I hope it's on hers...

It's time for a little payback and I hope she wasn't just dreaming about those moves I hope we see her use those Ninja Skills for

Hell hath no furry like a WOMAN who has nothing to lose!!!!

@USAFarmgirl, I am hoping she can overcome her fear and use her martial art skills to end it quickly and get out of there.  I am sure with the videos and the Doctor's testimony along with Kim Seung Ho's testimony, they can get divorced and she will get custody of DaRa.  The last episode showed KSH's funeral picture, but I doubt he is dead.  I want to see CK and Jung punished.  Those two can be together in Hell.  

On 9/9/2018 at 4:56 AM, bebebisous33 said:

I sense that president Min will come to help JEH in the end. First, she was able to recognize JEH's qualities. Back then, she believed Jung hence she thought that JEH was suffering from depression aso. Moreover, I am quite sure that Jung must have painted her as an opportunist therefore she didn't welcome JEH as a daughter-in-law. Nevertheless, Min saw that thanks to her, Da Ra started speaking again. Secondly, she even admitted her own wrongdoings the way she raised KCK. The words she said to CY revealed a lot about her: "If you take a shortcut, while raising a child, you pay for it dearly later on in life". She even advised her not to give her son just to anyone. And now, we can imagine what happened, when KCK was a child. He was neglected by his mother and the person who took care of him might have abused him. This would explain why KCK fell in love with JEH, an innocent and honest person. JEH represented the exact opposite of his mother. KCK has been looking for maternal love in reality. So his jealousy and insecurities towards his wife are linked to his hatred for his mother. By beating JEH, he shows his hatred and resent for his mother. Since he feels that his wife "betrayed" him just like his mother, he feels that he needs to punish her. Since he could not hurt his mother, all his resent and hatred are put onto JEH... By the way, my explanations are not a justification for KCK's abusive behavior. This man needs to be treated. The question is: will president Min accept that her son's wrongdoings are exposed? Imagine the shame...   

@bebebisous33 very astute observation. President Min was also easily influenced by Jung because Min herself had extreme prejudice against the poor opportunistic beggared in laws whom she thinks used her son to get wealth. She may have realized earlier that CK gave the inlaws a house and a business in exchange for JEH marriage to CK. She saw JEH as a poor street mutt picked by her son, a nobody compared to CK, Jung, CY or any other chaebol whom she thinks has pedigree, education and money. She never gave the old JEH a chance because she refused even to interact with her or her family. She did not even eat with the old JEH but made her wait half hour later after she was gone to eat. She called the old JEH "that woman" never addressed her by her name. However from the time the amnesiac JEH had returned where she made the bibimbap and CK had a smile on his face and told his mother that JEH was that way when they were first dating, and mom observed that reaction. Min also noticed the strength of the amnesiac JEH when she stopped Jung from slapping the servants and said that is not the rule of the house to physically abuse the help even for the sake of Madam Min or the anchor. When DR first arrived and CK went to his mom to report about JEH, that DR in her sleep had turned towards JEH and called her mom and President Min saw the dreamy smile and the pride in CK's face when she told him the plan to give JEH more responsibilities. When Dara told grandma that she can speak and not mute because of her mom and CK again was noted smiling with pride. Latest one was when President Min saw the favorable article with regards to their family in the newspapers and commented that Jung must have apologized. CK corrected her and said that it was "my wife" who apologized. JEH also woke up early to prepare breakfast while Jung was busy waiting for a phone call and forgot her duties. President Min commented "so you want me to wake up at this hour to eat breakfast" and CK defended his wife by saying that "my wife" only wanted for mother and son to spend some quality time to start the day and mother in law approved. Also, unlike Jung who took every chance to belittle or criticize JEH to her mother in law, JEH never said a bad word against Jung nor blamed her but instead JEH took the responsibility for the apology because that it is her job as the estate manager. JEH is creative and knows about plants. She had made tea from the bellflowers which was supposed to be good for the skin and she had some ideas about make up that Min noticed, thus the arranged business meeting with CY. Now, EH brother will go the broadcast station as makeup artist. President Min will hear about it and realize that the in laws are not the money sucking  beggars that she thought they were afterall, but they had talent, are business oriented and hardworking. Maybe her biased preconceptions regarding people will be shifted. It seems that she has given up on CK to work for her company and making EH the manager of the estate and training her to enter into the cosmetic business is preparing her grandaughter to be the future of EF Group. However, it might just be too late for that because, EH would be long gone with her daughter and will have nothing to do with EF Group. However all these observations of EH by Min has helped to change her mind and see her daughter in law as a capable and talented woman who is having a positive influence on her son.... but again, me thinks it is a little too late 

I am wondering what set off the abuse in their marriage. It seems the abuse started when they returned to Korea because the brother told Dr. Han that aside from their stay in the US, they had very little contact with EH and her husband when they returned to SK. I take to mean that EH had been in contact with her family more often while she was in the US. CK also said that she worked as a foreign correspondent in the US. So, it does seem like @bebebisous33 what you said, that the abuse had something to do with CK's mother giving his care to a sitter who might have abused the young KCK. KCK keeps saying to his mother that he hopes they, EH and himself, will be back as they were before. So, I am wondering that "before" means before they were back in Korea. Anyhow, Jung being obsessed herself joined in the abuse. Both KCK and Jung are abusers both are scumbags. Jung is slap happy with the help and I am sure she did her part of abuse while EH was drugged and KCK not aware. KCK is obsessed and abusive of his wife but would not have tolerated anyone else touching her. The fact that Jung incites the abuse, invents reasons to provoke jealousy, anger and abuse of another woman and happy about it, makes her as bad an abuser as KCK. 

The nightgown of the old EH was preserved and not thrown away. In episode 32 while in the basement, CK said, you wore that night gown when we came down here to hang out. why are you not wearing it now?  It  is interesting that the color of the night gown is white/virginal/innocent which KCK in his mind adored. His mother's prejudice and treatment of EH and Jung's lies, pregnancy and motherhood may have changed EH into a more sober, practical and somber woman and thus unable to be the innocent/playful girl he fantasized about. It was no longer practical for EH to be. But it seems CK's still dreams about the days when they were dating or when "as they were before". Is that why he liked EH wearing the white nightgown? It is weird, it gave me the creeps when he said that. He has put EH in his "innocence" fantasy world. 

About the last scenes in episode 32, I like your suggestion, saponin allergy and CK collapsing and not able to breath, ambulance called and he ends up in the hospital and Jung gets into trouble and thrown out of the house. 

Regarding CY, at least she does not resort to constant crying and meuling but dang.... she can nag the driest desert to spout water. She is non stop and the more she gets ignored the louder she nags. Dr. Han is right, CY does not love him, she just wanted to dump her son to the father. That is why I do believe now that Yoo Jin is Dr Han's son. She is badgered by the care of her son  and marrying the father is convenient way of dumping Yoo Jin's care. The successful plastic surgeon promoting her aesthetic products in his hospital is also good for her business and marrying him, all the earnings goes to one basket. She also made the business meeting with JEH into a nagging meeting and informing EH regarding Dr Han being the father of Yoo Jin. But at least she does not get intimidated by CK. She just marched into the Dr. Han's office, saw what was happening and started yelling at CK. But she had the foresight to tell HY to get YJ out of the office and close the door. I do think that if Jung was ever transferred to the office that CY will not tolerate Jung's machinations or mistakes. She seems to be a perfectionist when it comes to her business. She will nag Jung out of the office. 

Anyhow some lighter moments in the drama:

Cousin HY to reporter Lee: so it was not me who made you fall in love and made your heart race for 3 days? Poor guy. It was not him. Wonder if there would be a threesome between cousin HY, brother SH and Ms Lee? 

Little Yoo Jin putting up the hand and saying " you stay, I am going" (I thought that was too cute) when Dara went to pick up her dropped toy in the aquarium cafe patio and Dr Han was getting up to follow. YJ went instead. :D He acts like a big brother already. I could see the two kids being raised by EH and Dr Han couple. :love:

Sorry for the long post

I think the writer is doing a good job weaving the story into psychological mystery/thriller which combines plotlines that reminds me of  the movie  "Sleeping with the Enemy" and "50 Shades of Grey". As has been mentioned before being cared by someone else because mom was too busy with her busines and could have been abused by whomever cared for him. In "Shades" a woman, his mother' friend,  abused the young Grey for a long time in an S&M relationship and thus explains the "playroom" in his apartment. Min did not exactly say what happened but the conversation between her and CY seem to imply regret that she had  not done her duties well as a mother by having someone else care for her son. Here, KCK seems to be obsessed with innocence, virginal and sweet bride. The way he demanded that EH wear the white night gown then meet him in the designated "basement" the play room to punish her for not being innocent enough? creepy stuff. He must have been in an innocent vs punishment relationship and whoever it was wore white or made him wear white as a symbol of innocence. 

Wow, how low is that? He actually punched her brother knowing the guy’s health issues? Then again, can’t expect much moral fiber from a lowlife who beats his wife. It looks like the other lady who is present in the scene is JEH’s mother besides Chairman Min.

Wait, did JEH escape the house? It almost looks like she went back to the apartment. It also looks like they have guards by the gate now at the mansion that tried to prevent her leaving. Then again, these scenes could be mixed up. I know she’s wearing the same blouse in the scene where she’s driving and accelerating towards the gate where it looks like there are guards, in the scene where she’s talking to Dr. Han and in the scene where she’s talking to her brother about the videos and both appear to be in an apartment and in the scene where she’s talking over the phone and crying.

The preview looks like she and Dara are back in the officetel. How she got out, I am wondering if President Min helped them get out. Did EH diffuse the beating, because it seems that CK is out of the basement and is on the main floor of the house talking to Dr. Han and Jung but I don't see EH. However at the very beginning of the preview we see her following Min and Dr Han and behind her is CK. She looks like she may have changed her clothes. Maybe she was able to distract him by telling husband that there was a guest coming for dinner. In the next scene, am guessing here but he may have lured the brother of EH and her mother to the mansion and keeping them as hostages to make EH go back to the mansion and then hired  guards. That is probably why EH  tried to go back to the house and ram the gates with the car?  But it seems like someone was standing in the middlle of the road before the gates thinking that she will stop the car and it could be CK and that is why she sped up maybe intending to run him over and is that why Dr Han seems to be screaming "andwe" 

She was also showing a phone to Min and she may have played the video of her phone to Min? 

@zenya22 I have the same impression. JEH leaves the mansion and KCK decides to use her family in order to force her to come back. I guess, KCK sees the brother at work... and in order to be close to his sister, he accepts the invitation unaware that JEH is no longer there. However, I doubt that JEH leaves the house right away. KCK won't be able to hurt her as JEH will announce that his mother has a guest and wants him to be there.

The RAWs are out and JEH does leave the house.

She leaves the house when her family is there. She also uses the husband’s allergy to escape the premises. He punches her brother when he tries to stop him from going after JEH but the scum was already poisoned so he collapsed from the allergy attack. Dr. Han picks JEH up at the gate. The guards couldn’t stop her. Meanwhile the scum’s mother gave him the injection to overcome the allergy attack. He got batty Jung to go after JEH but she and the guards were too late.

JEH sends that guy a video of him and Jung getting it on. Heh. Since I don’t have subs I can only guess that she’s showing him she has a leg to stand on. She visits the tv station after sending the video via messaging and the guy wanted to lead her away to talk privately and she refused. Her brother and his girlfriend came there shortly so he couldn’t do a thing in front of so many people and the three went to lunch. I hope JEH delivered bad news to that guy at the station. I have to wait for subs.

Chairman Min seem to be trying to talk some sense into her no-good son but it doesn’t seem to be working. I don’t know how much she knows but she seems to be aggravating her son by perhaps taking JEH’s side on some things. 

Also, JEH didn’t fight back it seems. He beat her again.

We also see some of JEH’s history on how she learned to fight. She also talks to some guy but I don’t remember who he is. I caught the name KCK so the husband seem to be included in the conversation.

Dara is left with the family at the mansion,

@bebebisous33, my pleasure. I’ve been waiting patiently for today to find out what happens next. So in the end JEH really

didn’t fight back. I was really disappointed but I believe that she was either too traumatized by the fear she used to feel in this situation or she allowed it for her purpose/plan. I know she tells Dr. Han of her self-defense classes and we see the flashbacks so maybe there is more than meets the eye here. Of course only the subs can make us wiser. I think she also gave Dr. Han a hint by mentioning the symphony in front of Chairman Min, that guy, Jung, and Dara. Also, JEH, little chatterbox and Dr. Han went to a temple. It was cute. Honestly there is so much that was said today so I can hardly wait for subs.

@celebrianna On the other hand, the husband can no longer say that she is delusional or depressed. Besides, the husband can no longer use JEH's amnesia as an excuse in order to hide the domestic abuse. 

Honestly, the way this scene was filmed was terrific... it felt so real and brutal, although we didn't see much.

I hope, detective Kim's sudden appearances will make Jung go crazy!!

Archived