[Drama 2018] Let me introduce her / If it's her / About Her, 그녀로 말할 것 같으면

0ly40

12 hours ago, kysy said:

No Episodes this weekend  because of the Asian Games, the drama will return next weekend September 8.

@kysythank you, I was so looking forward to this weekend's episodes and I came here to see if there was a preview. Anyhow, thank you. 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, kysy said:

It seems they did put out a preview on official website (no  youtube yet):  http://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/letmeintroduceher/clip/55356/22000294530 

Thanks for the preview. Two punches, a knife wound and a slap. Seems like things are escalating. Heh. Looks like JEH exposed Jung on tape in front of some guests/outsiders in the basement??? :lol:  

12 hours ago, kysy said:

It seems they did put out a preview on official website (no  youtube yet):  http://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/letmeintroduceher/clip/55356/22000294530 

Thank you @kysy :) Wow the preview is so exciting. I like the sound of Ji Eun Han slapped Jung Soo Jin.  Served that evil woman right!!!

Unfortunately, I couldn't watch the preview from that webside.

Striking is that JEH slaps Jung right after being tortured with the music in front of her husband.

I also think that doctor Han will discover the abuse suffered by JEH hence this is the reason why he punches KCK (based on the picture in this video).

I hope, detective Min is rescued by doctor Han... he is a doctor after all.

23 hours ago, kysy said:

Yay!! Thank you. I think EH will get Jung out of the mansion, seems she has taken charge. I wonder if cousin HY and HKW discovered what was on the phone he was planning to sell, hence the punch to CK. Yes, I think Dr. Han will be able to save Detective Kim. He must have done surgeries reshaping all parts of the body and done a rotation in the ER to complete his residency. That slap sounded so good turned Jungs head halfway around her neck. I also wonder what is on file on the brother's computer that he was about to open

After watching the preview again, I realized another thing:

- JEH will seize the opportunity of the interview in order to get rid of Jung. I have noticed that (0:08) in this scene, KCK with his wife and three other men are watching a CCTV in the basement. Jung is shown going to the stereo system (CCTV) hence Jung's "crime" will be exposed. 

In my opinion, JEH uses her knowledge of the CCTV room and the fact that they are now witnesses (reporters) which will stop KCK from protecting or even defending Jung. 

- Then it seems that CY asks JEH for help...

@zenya22 @USAFarmgirl@celebrianna

On 9/4/2018 at 9:34 PM, bebebisous33 said:

After watching the preview again, I realized another thing:

- JEH will seize the opportunity of the interview in order to get rid of Jung. I have noticed that (0:08) in this scene, KCK with his wife and three other men are watching a CCTV in the basement. Jung is shown going to the stereo system (CCTV) hence Jung's "crime" will be exposed. 

In my opinion, JEH uses her knowledge of the CCTV room and the fact that they are now witnesses (reporters) which will stop KCK from protecting or even defending Jung. 

- Then it seems that CY asks JEH for help...

I looked it over and over the screen where Jung was doing something and I think I see pillows in the coffee table and a silhoutte of a bed, but am not sure. I am so curious and yes, whatever was exposed could get Jung thrown out of the mansion and am curious also what Min will do now other than throwing Jung out of the mansion. 

5 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@zenya22This scene in the preview (0:08) shows Jung in the basement room alone. Either it shows that Jung was the one who programmed the music "symphonie fanstatique" from Berlioz. This is the exact same room where KCK and JEH are sitting. So JEH is using the CCTV against Jung. 

@bebebisous33  I know what you are saying but I am talking about the screen what they are looking at that Jung made that face. I see on the screen, chairs or a sofa and a coffee table and something on top of the sofa which look like pillows and image of Jung. Anyway, can't wait till tomorrow 

Guys, the RAW episodes are out and we have a lot of development. Now if only we get subs soon.

JEH is using her brains and I’m excited about that. It seems that she took the video off the phone and it’s loaded on the brother’s computer. I think the husband found out that she regained her memory but at the end of the second episode. It looks like he realize from something Dara told her grandmother while in his presence.

4889257.png;compress=trueimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9BgRAn7igv4ZbqYDaSoh4889246.png;compress=true

Spoiler

After seeing the latest episodes and that image left of KCK with his hand wrapped all in red I have one thing on my mind and I hope it's on hers...

It's time for a little payback and I hope she wasn't just dreaming about those moves I hope we see her use those Ninja Skills for

Hell hath no furry like a WOMAN who has nothing to lose!!!!

Hello Hello,

can i join in? big big fan of Kim Jae-Won or you guys can say crazy fan :D

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW,  i hate saturdays but nowdays I EAGERLY wait for saturday to come :D

now come to my Han Kang-Woo oppa :) when Song Chae-Young told him " you know the way you look at her" i was screaming with joy. you guys notice that too?

Just now, Deerprincessxoxo said:

Hello Hello,

can i join in? big big fan of Kim Jae-Won or you guys can say crazy fan :D

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOW,  i hate saturdays but nowdays I EAGERLY wait for saturday to come :D

now come to my Han Kang-Woo oppa :) when Song Chae-Young told him " you know the way you look at her" i was screaming with joy. you guys notice that too?

@Deerprincessxoxo cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif?1301940532Welcome to this thread! smileysWe are a really small community here hence we are happy if more people are joining us here. cheerleader pink mouse

There is another reason why I love this show: I really liked the movie "Sleeping with my enemy" and this drama keeps reminding me of it.

page-1.jpg?resize=1000,300

@bebebisous33 Chingu so glad you're here!  I know my post may seem a little extreme LOL:naughty: and not my usual kind of romantic post.  I have no excuse except to say I can handle a lot of things in life EXCEPT, abuse of any kind including animals...  It makes my blood boil and my skin crawl...

39 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@USAFarmgirl I just couldn't help myself watching the end of the last episode (was so curious) and was so surprised by it. Your post made me so laugh... Yes, KCK kill crazy rabbitis such a jerk get out crazy rabbitand I really hope, he loses everything. Not only his name but also his mother's support!

@bebebisous33, a jerk is too mild. He’s a scumbag. I didn’t comment on the very end of episode 2 because I wanted to wait until subs are out but one of the things I loathe most in tv shows is when a man beat on a woman. I love the movie Enough just to watch a Jennifer Lopez pay back her husband with a sound lesson in self defense and a good beating. I can’t even sit still while watching it because I’m so riled up cheering her on. So I will confess now that I’ve been dreaming of JEH paying back her abusive husband in a similar way. @USAFarmgirl, Enough really is enough. Totally agree.

Welcome @Deerprincessxoxo. I really enjoy this show too.

Archived