[Drama 2018] Let me introduce her / If it's her / About Her, 그녀로 말할 것 같으면

0ly40

For one thing we see the appearance of the "guardian" at the Min Mansion. I am waiting for the subs but what is interesting is the guardian seems to be comfortable going into that mansion and Jung seems to know who he is and so does the anchor because I am sure Jung informed the anchor? Why did he run away from Dr. Han when he was recognized by the doctor. Who is he working for? Also, who sent the globe with the figurine of EH doing CPR on Dr. Han? There is so much mystery about EH and about what she was really up to at the Min Mansion. In the eyes of the world, she is a "housewife" of a famous anchor chaebol heir. However,  was sending her the globe a reminder what she was supposed to be doing?

I also like that EH is not as subservient as expected of a chaebol daughter in law from a lower class background. The time the two maids misunderstood who EH was and started physically beating her, Jung and the MIL watched from the corners and let the 2 maids push EH down to the floor.  Only then did Jung appear to intervene. However, when Jung raised her hand to slap the 2 maids, EH grabbed Jungs hand  stopped her, held her ground and asserted herself as the mistress of the house and infront of the help. She earned points and respect. She was not afraid to argue with her husband about it. At the dinner table, when no seat was prepared for her, she took control, made the bibimbap and served some to her mother in law then strode with her head up to her room with the bowl of bibimbap. I agree with Dr. Han, EH is not showing signs of a depressed woman. I wonder how she got those scars in her wrist that seem to be recent because they are still dark in color. Scars usually fade in time to the color of the skin. Even if the scars remain it would not be that dark colored. 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

On the other hand, we have this annoying CY who got married quite quickly abandoning HKW 7 years ago. The timing is weird. Why did she do it? 

CY annoyes me, just like the mother-in-law... I have the impression that CY might use her son as excuse claiming that he is HKW's son in order to force him to marry her.

I get the same impression. When President Min told her that Dr. Han was not that easy to catch, CY said she has a "weapon" and I thought she was talking about HKW's father but then it gets revealed that she has a child. I am thinking the "weapon" will be the child but then we have technology today to prove paternity so good luck CY. 

I just finished episode 13 and it sure was good. I’m no longer neutral to KCK. I don’t like him. It just rubbed me the wrong way how he grabbed JEH’s hands without explanation and dragged her to get fingerprinted. When both JEH and HJW were startled by his action, JEH’s mother casually informed them that KCK fact checks everything. Right away I felt that the sum of behavior demonstrated that he is very likely a controlling person and that’s why JEH knows his habits so minutely. Added to that was his conversation with Ms. Jung when he arrived home where it was implied that it’s a lie that JEH was depressed. It seems like a cover they have been using for a while now with regard to JEH because even her mother said the same thing. 

I felt so sorry for JEH because she’s genuinely hesitant to go back to a home that’s unfamiliar to her and a husband that is no less than a stranger except what her body remembers his likes and dislikes. Jung’s monologue on the stairs at least revealed that the house to JEH was worse than living in hell.

Off to watch episode 14.

Edit: finished episode 14 and would it kill the husband to at least communicate to JEH the lie he was going to tell his mother about her fictional accident? He also should have some patience with JEH instead of expecting her to pick up with life as though nothing happened. I just hope that the phone HJW is going to send him is the wrong phone and not the one JEH found in the house. It seems like whatever is on the phone will create a scandal. The occupants of that house all seem unhinged in one way or another. 

I am so glad that HJW is living his life as usual. It looks like he was only in the “like” phase of whatever he felt for JEH. Now he’s in possession of both phones, I wonder if he’ll be in any difficulty because he’s quite oblivious to the importance of one of those phones. 

In episode 15, after slapping EH Madame Min went to the bathroom washing her hands and talked loudly saying "Wake up please, do you know how hard I tried to cut you off from my son's life and mine?"  CK confronted her saying, "I can't live without EH so don't mistreat her" and when CK walked out, Madam Min said that CK has gone "crazy in a terrible way" and the expression on her face is that of a mother hurting for her son? Why do I have a feeling that she deliberately wanted to get EH out of CK's life for EH sake? Does she suspect something  wrong about her son? Obsessed with his wife?

EP 16 gave a lot of information and more questions. The guardian who had given his name to HKW as Kim Tae Soo is actually Dr. Jang Seok Joon who is the family doctor of the Kang/Min family for 5 years. I wonder if he is working alone helping EH or with Madam Min? Did Jung drug EH to look like she was depressed? The way Jung easily offers EH drugs is suspicious. The first night EH returned to the mansion, Jung suggested EH take sleeping pills. During Dr. Jang's visit Jung sat down with them after she offered tea to Dr. Jang.  The doctor was explaining to EH his plan for memory recall therapy which was doing something familiar that will stimulate the brain to remember. Macrame art crafting which EH used to do was the first thing he prescribed. Jung casually interjected taking medicine and the doctor said no drugs, no medicine. Dr. Jang also secretly gave EH a note to meet him at his hospital to talk. It seems ButlerJung is working on her own, that EH mother in law and  husband have no idea the harm she is doing to EH? Jung looks like a fatal attraction nut case. 

Will EH make her appointment with Dr. Jang? 

In the meantime Han Kang Woo found the office tel hideout of ET and found a notebook with a Japan address on it. He gave the "wanted phone" to CK who said what was in the phone could "save his  life" and HKW warned CK that there is someone working near him and his wife who wants EH dead. Does anyone else get the feeling that the anchor is not too bright aside from being somewhat batty??? HKW knew EH for a short time but already knows so much about her, found out who was trying to kill her, found the officetel and the Japan address but CK has no clue despite his basement spying devices. And it also seems that CK is not very good at his anchor job. He goes to work early at 4 AM and said that he has to do that until he gets the evening news anchor position. He has worked at the station for years and he is still doing morning news. His co-worker Hyun Soo, said to CK that he had made a big mistake delivering the morning news but he was still praised but HS who never made mistakes was told that she should not be on the news team because she frightens people out of viewing the news. (wow, appearance prejudice) Anchor Kang said that it was because he took care of his appearance to please the viewers and gave a Fine Aesthetics coupon to HS. HS reply was to write an article about men's make up and ends up at Ji Soo Han, EH brother's store who tells HS that he was researching on new make up for men. Now we know that JSH is an aesthecian. 

The "wanted" phone was finally opened. Why do I have a feeling that what CK expected to see in that phone to "save his life" was not what he actually saw when he grabbed the phone from EH and he looked shocked? Will what was on that phone stimulate EH memory recall??? What a cliffhanger..... 

I think someone already wrote about this, sorry i dont remember but...I dont know if it was the actress's acting that bothers me but she cant quite convinced me to be JEH real mother. To me, she didnt look worry much and care for JEH. Maybe she and her son are JEH step mother and brother. I cant feel the warmth of a family. Or maybe coz they have just been reunited again? Idk.

And again, like someone wrote before (i havent read again, sorry) i think the MIL are clueless about her daughter in law and misunderstood her.

If the cctv room are the forbidden basement, the PD/writer should have stop making it a secret coz we already saw that room at the early eps, if i remember correctly. But if not...

CY, Idk if she care about her son.

Nam Sang Mi cut her hair or maybe it was just hair extension before?

So the "guardian" are the doctor for the family. He still grey to me.

And the little girl. Perhaps KCK and JEH have baby while they in the US and keep it a secret from the MIL and everybody else coz she never mention about it or just dont want to talk about it. And maybe this is the main reason JEH became depressed. But HKW said JEH didnt look depressed but yes, it is something that hard to figure.

While JEH's mom prepared the food for her, are the rice or the rice cooker a product placement?

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

The drama bring so many overused plots... like amnesia, crazy in law, crazy ex gf, and you name it. Yet i still watched this enthusiastically hahaha...

@LawyerhYes this is usual melo with all the usual melo  plots but the story is quite different and more interesting for me since the lead girl in a way carries badassery in that she is a versed martial artist and knows how to save lives yet she was supposed to be a writer with the goal to be a novelist. She is initially introduced as a character with an aura of mystery. She was the character that got me to see the drama and yes bring em all amnesia, crazy obsessed bf/gf, nut jobs, evil mother in law etc.... hey the more the merrier:lol: 

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I was also surprised the video in the handphone seems to be related to secret child? Of whom? I still quite confused. Lets say its JEH daughter, why the need to keep it secret? Initially i thought the secret was more related to company business issue. 

I don't think anchor expected to see that too. I think he was expecting something else connected to his job or his mother's company ..... was that a good cliffhanger though :o..... till Saturday 

I am glad that we have more followers on this threads. smileysIt is great that my chingu @USAFarmgirl crazy monkeyhas joined us. The more we are, the better it is.cheerleader pink mouse

Yes, KCK doesn't seem to be that smart, since he has not realized that Miss Jung could be included among the persons who heard about the arrest. Since she is just his employee and minion, he thinks that she has no other agenda than helping him (KCK). Despite his lies and manipulations, I have to say that KCK has a redeeming quality: he wants to become an evening news anchor on his own and not because of his chaebol status. It is interesting to see that he could have worked for his mother's company and enjoy a higher position but he refused. He wants to be a anchor based on his skills which I really respect. 

Like both of you @zenya22 @Lawyerh pointed out, he lives like a commoner (wakes up early aso), so he is definitely not acting like a spoiled son. His career is important just like his wife. And his attitude explains why he could fall in love with JEH, a simple girl, someone from a lower social status. Besides, the way he treats his co-worker Lee Hyun Soo shows that he is not arrogant. He gave her a present therefore we can say, he treats her quite well. 

Jung is the total opposite of JEH therefore KCK will never be attracted to her.    

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQulLuNcSeO-b0_dGVJ0c3images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE55lmZoNqKvDpzsl44TuLet-Me-Introduce-Her.jpg?resize=300,300

Waving to all you Chingu's right back and I look forward to our placing the pieces of this dramas puzzle together.

I think the mystery that is woven within this story had me from the beginning and maybe seeing JEH and her desperation and my wondering not only what could be so bad that you would want to end your own life.  But even more in changing your face, never visiting you family or your own Mother  even cooking a meal for you.  It just goes on and on...

What we do know is that she was abused mentally  & physically and manipulated and medicated and the woman KCK fell in love who was vibrant, smart and strong.  Was changed and became fearful and timid while others believed she was sick with depression.   Not sure but she may have at first believed it too.  Yet she may have hidden behind the cover of her so called sickness in discovering what was really going on around her.  There are just to many pieces still missing for us to know...

A child and a stuffed animal and her being a ninja warrior still play on my mind and ideas of if the child is hers and there are crazy's all around her own child would suicide even be a choice for a woman like her.  I really doubt it...  Which makes me wonder whose child is it?  Could the child belong to her husband and someone else and she was kept in check to protect that little girl and in a way a part of him?  Also why would a rather poor young woman have those kind of ninja skills?

What's the story on her father-in-law?

Who is Jang Seok Joon to JEH besides her doctor and was he on Jungs side at first and changed his mind over time? And became JEH's friend or was he good from the start?  She was getting medicated at first because you could see Jungs anger when he said no medication needed.  Jung was sizzling, heck she may even have drugged her  or changed meds on her own.

I'm convinced Jung is willing to do anything and everything in order to get what she wants.

Scary:confounded:

Did JEH save her brother more than once by paying off his hospital bills and her family being given a shop by working for someone?  Who and why?  She seemed in a way disgusted with even herself although being hunted down by Jung who no doubt wants KCK for herself and it would seem thought she had that taken care of.  Until JEH came back into that house with more than a different face.   A real sense of courage and attitude that Jung and maybe even his Mother thought they had stomped and destroyed.

Not so fast Jealous Jung!!! 

There is a new girl in town with her brains blazing like guns.

I look forward to seeing her set her sights on you!!!!

BOOM!!!

Ah, this weekend’s episodes were very good. I finally saw the last episode. So many questions though. The address in Japan that HJW found makes me curious to know if it’s related to the child. Also, if JEH had a child, I find it pretty strange that in the opening episodes there was no reference at all to the child. We knew at least she was running from someone, attempting to see her mom and brother, and was ready to jump off that hill to commit suicide. Why would she do that knowing she has a child somewhere waiting for her? Hmmm.

I sense bad news from SCY. Even if that child is HJW’s I hope he won’t marry her out of obligation. I think she actually implied that the child is HJW’s when she told his annoying father that she’ll come see him after she speaks to HJW. Poor guy. He can’t get away from her. -_- 

KCK most likely goes to work that early in the morning because he’s a morning anchor. I used to watch morning anchors who are millionaires here in the US and they wake up at a ridiculous hour in the morning too to get to work, review their news/interviews and get ready to go on air. I don’t think it’s unusual for morning anchors because I’ve watched their behind the scenes before and my hats off to them for going to bed at 7 - 8pm just to get up around 2am to go to work. I think KCK doesn’t use his connections because he seem to have principles about work and maybe his peers would not respect him if he bought his way to the top.

10 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Did JEH save her brother more than once by paying off his hospital bills and her family being given a shop by working for someone?  Who and why? 

@USAFarmgirlMom told her that her husband the anchor KCK paid for the hospitalization and the surgery and saved the brother's life and brother said, it was EH who saved his life when she performed CPR on him twice before the surgery. She also told her later that he paid for the house they live in and the store. 

@zenya22  Thank you Chingu for having my back and I am thankful!!!  I guess I was wondering then if it was for love or for some other reason that he did all of that.  But after seeing his reactions and in way how his face lights up I believe he did it for love although I don't know what all happened to them after.  I also remember her brother saying to their Mom that she should know why EH left I think it was back at the funeral I could be wrong....  I wonder what does her brother know?  I will be honest in saying I think their Mom is too focused on what she has received from KCK instead of caring about why her daughter was so very unhappy...

1 hour ago, USAFarmgirl said:

Thank you Chingu for having my back and I am thankful!!!  I guess I was wondering then if it was for love or for some other reason that he did all of that.  But after seeing his reactions and in way how his face lights up I believe he did it for love although I don't know what all happened to them after.  I also remember her brother saying to their Mom that she should know why EH left I think it was back at the funeral I could be wrong....  I wonder what does her brother know?  I will be honest in saying I think their Mom is too focused on what she has received from KCK instead of caring about why her daughter was so very unhappy...

From how the anchor reminesces and talks about their dating days, how he described her then, it is my impression that he was very much in love with her. He said when they were dating, she was ingenous and honest, kind yet firm (something like that) and if he can bring back those days, he would do aniything. Also, his comment to his mother at dinner when EH was told by Jung that she used to wait for MIL to finish eating then eat dinner half an hour later. EH responded with getting her own bowl making the Bibimbap, serving some to her MIL and marching to her room with the bowl. MIL asked if EH changed her personality when she lost her memory and the CK replied with pride, "she was that way when we were dating" with smile on his face. It looks to me that he will again fall all over this new JEH as he sees the JEH of the dating days. However, as she recovers her memory, it may not be as he wishes her and them to be when EH remembers why she ran away. EH mom has tunnel vision when it comes to her son in law and his family, that they are the best that could happen to her daughter, that without them EH has nothing. She has no faith at all in her  own daughter. It bothers the brother though how the mom fawns all over the inlaws. Yes, it was at the funeral when the brother told mom she knew why EH left. I noticed that the brother was not home when the anchor went to take EH home from her mom's house. I wonder if the brother would have objected and asked for time and explanation of the divorce papers in contrast to mom who told the uneasy EH to go with her husband. 

I've only watched 10 episodes of this, but I like the mystery in this :D this drama needs more views... I wonder what's with the card that dropped under the counter in an earlier episode? what's in the mysterious phone and basement? also I noticed they used a few background music from D-Day :grin:

@0ly40

Thank you for posting the OSTs and OST 2 melody is haunting, it moves me to sadness.  The picture in OST 1 is very interesting. Looked at it enlarged and it is a woman crouched one hand embracing her knee and the other hand holding her head. Guess it shows a woman in despair.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE55lmZoNqKvDpzsl44TuN_y5PO_SP8-XnptppyiJYUlGW1ga0mA

Hello everyone. Good to see all the discussions going on. I really like the drama and the mystery so far, so just would like to share my thoughts.

Let me first start by saying I'm really really annoyed with JEH's mother. Her focus has been too much on her daughter's husband, rather than her own daughter. I get that she felt thankful to him for getting the family their house and the shop, plus paying for the brother's surgery, but anyone could see how distressed JEH was and rather than spending some time with her to find some common ground and probably remind JEH of her childhood etc, she right away says how KCK would react and if he will take her back. Like I've mentioned previously, I haven't been able to warm up to her character and now it seems like I never would. I hope there will be some reason behind it, otherwise for now I'm leaning towards her being materialistic. The brother, on the other hand, scores point on being level-headed and cares about his sister. The graduation album was obviously his attempt to show her some parts of herself that she may not remember yet. Sometimes I had the feeling that there's something behind the money exchanged that he knew about, so like previous posters who mentioned this, it is possible that JEH married KCK for money, more specifically to pay for her brother's surgery. However, the actor himself is a bit emotionless, so I don't know if that uncomfortable emotion I detect from him in few previous scenes is part of the script or just due to the actor.

It is quite suspicious that Madame Min had never met JEH after KCK married her. It is said that the marriage was 8 years ago, but right after they get married, both went overseas for two years. So Madame Min only met JEH six years ago? The thing is, I'm still having mixed feelings over her. It seems like she had some preconceived ill notion about JEH that somehow didn't match with what she is seeing when she met JEH face to face (like when she said, "I still can't figure her out"). Her scenes of when she was alone washing her hands and talking to herself, plus the one where she conveyed her abhorrence towards her son after he said he wants JEH back, strengthened my belief that she knew her son did something bad, and JEH had the evidence that can destroy both her and her son. Despite that, I felt that she is trying to get JEH out of whatever twisted situation she is in, while also trying to protect her son out of familial loyalty.

I had a feeling that the young girl is either JEH's daughter or KCK's with another woman. If the former, my take would be they got married and went overseas, she got pregnant, gave birth and somehow lost her baby and KCK told her the girl died. That could explain her depression, as the death of her daughter might have pushed her over the edge. And when they went back to SK, she found out the girl is actually alive so she make it her mission to find her. Problem with this scenario is why would KCK fake his daughter's death? Which brings me to another scenario. What if KCK married another woman, and fathered a child. Then by some circumstances, the woman dies, got injured or went mad, and KCK asks JEH to marry him to hide the fact that he is somehow related to the hanky-panky behind whatever happened. In return, he will sponsor her brother's surgery and make sure her family is living comfortably. Then JEH found the suspicious circumstances behind the anchor and his wife or child, (or maybe even the company) and decided to unravel it. Dr Jang being her accomplice, is really making it more clear that its somehow related to medical/health.

One more thing, is it possible Butler Jung also had a relationship with KCK? She knew what side he prefers, and her longing for KCK is obvious behind that cold calculative look she had when looking at JEH as a rival. She also seems to have her own agenda. KCK seems extremely surprised when he saw the video of the young girl and a woman in the phone. It does seem to be Butler Jang's voice, right? That's why I think while both Jung and KCK is after a phone, it's for an entirely different reason and their respective aims is in different phones. The video in JEH's phone (that KCK said is his) could be something Jung did on her own that she is willing to kill to keep hidden (kidnapping the little girl maybe? Or shows her being guilty of causing something? Or is it possible she's actually the girl's mother?), while the thing that KCK said can save him is in the other phone (the one allegedly belonging to a random gardener) and is now still with HKW.

My interpretation of the dream sequence that JEH keeps having is that JEH is trying to save the girl. I don't know how this fits, but it is possible she was trained as a bodyguard of sorts for the young girl (or maybe for the actual mother?) while pretending to be the mother for some reason. That's how she had combat training, CPR and the domestic skills (cleaning, cooking etc). The will to protect was so strong that she keeps dreaming about it despite her memory loss, which means the girl is in danger.

With the CCTV room, it really is weird why KCK installed that. There might be more to the secret basement than just the CCTVs although time will reveal it.

Sorry for the long-winded post. Can't wait for the next episode.

On 8/8/2018 at 10:30 AM, missirina said:

Let me first start by saying I'm really really annoyed with JEH's mother. Her focus has been too much on her daughter's husband, rather than her own daughter. I get that she felt thankful to him for getting the family their house and the shop, plus paying for the brother's surgery, but anyone could see how distressed JEH was and rather than spending some time with her to find some common ground and probably remind JEH of her childhood etc, she right away says how KCK would react and if he will take her back. Like I've mentioned previously, I haven't been able to warm up to her character and now it seems like I never would. I hope there will be some reason behind it, otherwise for now I'm leaning towards her being materialistic. The brother, on the other hand, scores point on being level-headed and cares about his sister. The graduation album was obviously his attempt to show her some parts of herself that she may not remember yet. Sometimes I had the feeling that there's something behind the money exchanged that he knew about, so like previous posters who mentioned this, it is possible that JEH married KCK for money, more specifically to pay for her brother's surgery. However, the actor himself is a bit emotionless, so I don't know if that uncomfortable emotion I detect from him in few previous scenes is part of the script or just due to the actor.

It is quite suspicious that Madame Min had never met JEH after KCK married her. It is said that the marriage was 8 years ago, but right after they get married, both went overseas for two years. So Madame Min only met JEH six years ago? The thing is, I'm still having mixed feelings over her. It seems like she had some preconceived ill notion about JEH that somehow didn't match with what she is seeing when she met JEH face to face (like when she said, "I still can't figure her out"). Her scenes of when she was alone washing her hands and talking to herself, plus the one where she conveyed her abhorrence towards her son after he said he wants JEH back, strengthened my belief that she knew her son did something bad, and JEH had the evidence that can destroy both her and her son. Despite that, I felt that she is trying to get JEH out of whatever twisted situation she is in, while also trying to protect her son out of familial loyalty.

@missirinaSorry to cut your post. I also love the drama and thank you for posting your thoughts. So much possibilities. It seems JEH mother practically sold her daughter. As for the brother, I think he may suspect something. The help gossip say that there was family reunion with the Madam's family once a year in the past and Madam Min hated it and later on it was stopped. I think it was stopped for a reason except the help were told it was because Madam Min forbade it. The gossipmonger also said that JEH had not seen her brother for years. So, I think the brother senses something odd and is suspicious that is why he went to file a missing person report earlier but his mother forbade him. At he police station when they first met the amnesiac JEH he had asked why the facial surgery but  KCK appeared before he got an answer. I think Dr. Han did not notify the husband about them going to the police station in the earlier episodes because wanted some time to get information and notify the family about the problem JEH is facing as in running from someone wanting to kill her. Then KCK appeared. Dr. Han had asked how he knew to be there because they needed more time to talk and the brother agreed but JEH mom answered she called because the husband had a right to know his wife was found. She never even thought why her son in law did not report to the police that his wife was missing. It was the brother who filed the report. 

I also agree about Madam Min she knows something wrong about her son. Your theory about KCK having a first wife seems really plausible. The young girl could be JEH daughter or the first wife or maybe a girlfriend he KCK had gotten pregnant. It jives with @bebebisous33first theory. He dated JEH and then married her with no wedding but registered at the city hall. But if that is not JEH daughter, where is the mother?

The gossipmonger also had said that KCK may have cheated on his wife and that is why she left for the States and when JEH comes back that there will be a divorce and that there is already an arrangement for him to marry the daughter of a Chaebol daughter, it was business marriage. I wonder if that would be the girl's mother? 

Anyhow, I read a translated interview of Nam Sang Mi about her role as JEH and she said that she accepted the role because it is a role every actress would have wanted to do. She said that it will be revealed by the end of the show why she did what she did, had plastic surgery, that it would be very emotional. Kim Jae Won talked about his role as the plastic surgeon HKW who will help JEH. Jo Hyun Jae did not say much about his KCK character because he said his role played a major part in the turn of events that affected the other characters. From that interview, I surmise that the girl could be their daughter JEH and him? The preview is interesting, JEH recalling her pre surgery self attempting a suicide or was someone trying to fake a suicide making it look like JEH did it? 

@zenya22 Dr. Han is now suspecting the husband... I am glad that Dr. Han will still be there for JEH. I do think that there could have been two women in KCK's life and JEH never had a daughter. I mean, she just needs to visit a gynecologist in order to know if she ever had a baby. Giving birth leaves evidence. 

@bebebisous33, thanks for the preview. Things are getting so interesting. I wonder if the attempted suicide in the bath tub is JEH’s memory or a flashback from someone else’s perspective. Regarding whether the child is JEH’s, as I mentioned previously she just didn’t show any sign of having a child before her surgery. She seemed worried about her mother and brother like they’re her only family. Of course it could be there was a child that was in a safe place so she didn’t have to worry, yet, considering she had her memory then, it just didn’t come across that there was someone else precious to her out there.

I’m really looking forward to the episodes this weekend.

Archived