[Drama 2018] Let me introduce her / If it's her / About Her, 그녀로 말할 것 같으면

0ly40

This drama  has hooked me. I can’t stop watching it all  in 3 days . :D

JEH is an amazing character. She has grown on me a lot I wasn’t expecting that at all .

In this incredible drama I love that we meet indecisive and naive JEH before her life could spin out of control , JEH the mother  who had to grow up really fast to get through the situation she was in and be much tougher than any one expected her to be and JEH the woman who struggling to survive and falling in love with her 

JEH obviously did not know how to handle KCK at first ( I am not sure many could anyway :lol:) but love how JEH tried her best to rebel and attempting to fight back .

It’s was interesting how KCK was convinced that she’s the only one for him but still abused her the way he did 

I will come back to talk about KCK as much as he drain me mentally I loved his character .

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/13/2018 at 7:42 AM, zenya22 said:

@Rafael Pascual good update, thank you once again. Yes, I read that DK E&M was the firm wanting to remake the J drama but was ruined by the showing of LMIH. I was able to find the J drama in You Tube and it was 11 episodes and binge watched in the space of 2 days. What I find interesting is the J drama was shorter and daring. In the J drama the abusive husband fit the profile of the obsessed abuser to a T and was imprisoned at the end. In LMIH, the obsessed wife beater never got time but went for "treatment". The premise was the same and very similar with some revisions and could be conjectured as a remake. In LMIH, they threw in the amnesia for the abused woman after surgery and the abuser was a chaebol heir. In "Beautiful Person" the abusive husband was a police man. The plastic surgeon in "Beautiful Person" created a face like the face of his dead wife, in LMIH, the plastic surgeon created the face of his mother which was weird. They both fell in love with their creation. The endings were similar in that both women ended with the plastic surgeon who operated on them. What I enjoyed in the Kdrama were the side stories of the side characters connected to the main characters. Their stories were also interesting and injected humor and family life into the drama the growth of relationships within the family therefore the 40 episodes. I enjoyed the LMIH very much. The J drama was shorter and focused on the main characters and I also liked it, for its directness. Thanks again for the article.

UPDATE: DK E&M will push through with the remake, and it will air on MBC next year. https://www.soompi.com/article/1249775wpp/ji-hyun-woo-talks-join-han-chae-young-lee-chun-hee-oh-yoon-ah-new-drama

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2018 at 4:54 PM, Ameera Ali said:

This drama  has hooked me. I can’t stop watching it all  in 3 days . :D

JEH is an amazing character. She has grown on me a lot I wasn’t expecting that at all .

In this incredible drama I love that we meet indecisive and naive JEH before her life could spin out of control , JEH the mother  who had to grow up really fast to get through the situation she was in and be much tougher than any one expected her to be and JEH the woman who struggling to survive and falling in love with her 

JEH obviously did not know how to handle KCK at first ( I am not sure many could anyway :lol:) but love how JEH tried her best to rebel and attempting to fight back .

It’s was interesting how KCK was convinced that she’s the only one for him but still abused her the way he did 

I will come back to talk about KCK as much as he drain me mentally I loved his character .

@Ameera Ali  though it is over now, I am glad you enjoyed the drama. I think that KCK is the obsessive/abusive type. He can't let her go but he can't love her the way she needed to be loved. It is all about him and his ego. Obsessive/abusive personalities are mentally/psychologically ill. One of the movies that was discussed and was compared to in this drama was Sleeping With the Enemy. Same thing, he was obsessed with the woman abused her but could not let her go. Anyway, I do hope you give us your thoughts on KCK. 

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2018 at 12:39 AM, Rafael Pascual said:

UPDATE: DK E&M will push through with the remake, and it will air on MBC next year. https://www.soompi.com/article/1249775wpp/ji-hyun-woo-talks-join-han-chae-young-lee-chun-hee-oh-yoon-ah-new-drama

@Rafael PascualI looked up the article and it seems that MBC will air the drama by February. I will be waiting for this just to see how it compares to the J drama and LMIH. Thank you.

Archived