[Drama 2018] Let me introduce her / If it's her / About Her, 그녀로 말할 것 같으면

0ly40

@bebebisous33, wow, so some of what we guessed is true. Last night before going to bed only 2/4 episodes were subbed so I didn’t get to watch but it sure sounds like quite a bit was revealed yesterday. Then who is the guy who claimed he’s her relative/guardian? Is he related to her spy cover? This is getting more interesting. 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, just found this drama and KJW whose previews dramas Scandal and May Queen I have watched. Those had all the requisites of K drama melo: amnesia, birth secrets, triangle love affairs, corrupt corporate owners, revenge and this drama seem to have all those elements and I like it. It is only the start and there are plenty to ponder about already. 

I can't decide yet like the others whether Anchor Kang is bad or good but watching him do yoga, I am thinking, no one who does the Sun Salutation Yoga practice so beautifully and gracefully with all his being, could be an evil character, no? :blush:

Ohhhhh, why is it so silent in here? Just waited for the subs. There is more information regarding the amnesiac Ji Eun Han. After her surgical reconstruction, she goes back to the house of her husband and MIL. From the help we are given the information that EH who was married to Anchor Kang was a fair, kind and considerate boss and she was well liked. She had planted the purple bell flowers and had made tea infusions out of it. Every one of the help except for the senior lady were fired when she had gone missing and they were told she was abroad and would be back in a month. The hired help are all waiting for her to be back to return the household to normal. I am guessing here, that she must have been a chemist or a botanist/aesthetician and had something to do with the concocting and making of the cosmetics from organic and chemical free products? There must have been a disagreement between EH and Min Ja Young, her mother in law regarding the formulation of the products. In the basement of the house only EH and her husband could enter. Was it a lab? From how the help describe EH she could not be doing or hiding something sinister in that basement could she? What is it that she knows or has that her MIL and MS Jung ordered her to be killed for? MIL even ordered anything that reminded her of EH be removed and thrown out. EH is also a versed martial artist. The pre-surgery EH was sharp, street smart and resourceful. The amnesiac EH is confused with fuzzy bits and pieces of memories and emotional. It is all understandable except Kang Woo the plastic surgeon whose life EH saved and who reconstructed her face adopted her and is helping her.  warned her that any memories she remembers should not be taken as truth without examination, that EH not jump into conclusions. But this emotional EH does exactly that. She thinks she is her husband’s mistress instead of wife. She gets bits and pieces of memories regarding her husband and her instincts automatically leads her to act and say things that she knows about her husband and gets herself in trouble. Chae Yong Kang Woo’s ex wants him back regardless of how KW feels. She broke up with him but now wants him back and she is devious. She set KW up with a business deal with Min Ja Young without KW knowing. She is trouble. We are up to episode 8 and the mystery deepens. 

@zenya22 Yes, it is very quiet here. Your last post was really interesting. I never thought of a labor... a really good idea. But why did the mother ask her son to remove it as it was something that could ruin him? But your observation made me realize something. JEH can not be just a chemist and botanist because of her fighting skills. Maybe all this could be related to the brother who discovered something. Remember that the mother blamed the brother JSH for his sister's misery. I noticed that the mother and brother have a shop. It looks like pharmacy or selling beauty products. That way her family became involved in that company, it could be related to the products that were containing unhealthy substances. This would explain why the mother-in-law never accepted her. Then we shouldn't forget that JEH and CY lost a relative on the same day. Is it a coincidence?

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Your last post was really interesting. I never thought of a labor... a really good idea. But why did the mother ask her son to remove it as it was something that could ruin him? But your observation made me realize something. JEH can not be just a chemist and botanist because of her fighting skills. Maybe all this could be related to the brother who discovered something. Remember that the mother blamed the brother JSH for his sister's misery. I noticed that the mother and brother have a shop. It looks like pharmacy or selling beauty products. That way her family became involved in that company, it could be related to the products that were containing unhealthy substances. This would explain why the mother-in-law never accepted her. Then we shouldn't forget that JEH and CY lost a relative on the same day. Is it a coincidence?

The reason why I am thinking that JEH could be an expert botanist/chemist is the emergent hiring of Chae Yon who is also a cosmetic/aesthetic expert and developed formulas for cosmetics that were in demand and it would save JY's company whose business recently was in the news for fraudulent advertising of using organic products in their cosmetic line. Ja Young was willing to pay more than anyone to get CY agree to be partners with her. JEH/SHS had said to the guardian that she should not have been greedy, so might have sold out formulas to other companies or may have used the non organic products to boost production and was discovered. But why would the anchor rat on his own mother on broadcast if it was his wife who caused the problem? The anchor is trained as a yogic and probably martial arts and may have trained with JEH AKA Shin Hyun Soo therefore her expertise in martial arts. It could be that MJY gave JEH family to start the pharmacy/beauty product business in return for JEH working for them and her betrayal angered the MIL. These are all speculation on my part of course. 

I can’t agree with JEH going to work in that beautiful but creepy house with her memory loss. She keeps exposing herself and it’s only a matter of time before her true identity is revealed. The detective who is working for JSJ already tied her to HKW so I imagine the dots will soon connect for them. After all, it only takes a small leap of the imagination to figure out she might have gotten plastic surgery. JSJ who is already suspicious of her can also check her fingerprints.

I find it interesting that even with amnesia JEH is still strongly attracted to the anchor. When she was still at the hospital, she even declared that he’s her dream husband and she’s positively a fangirl. :sweatingbullets: I feel uneasy that HKW is falling for her. I don’t want him to be hurt again since it’s obvious he swore off relationships since 7 years ago.

I really think that it’s JSJ who is behind the hunt for JEH. She has serious issues. The MIL seem genuinely oblivious to the whereabouts of JEH. She also already found the proper and legal way to get rid of JEH by demanding her son divorce JEH. No need for foul play on her part it seems.

HKW’s father is tiresome. He really just does whatever he pleases. I just hope he doesn’t try to assist SCY in tormenting HKW. He was obviously very hurt by her actions in the past.

On 7/16/2018 at 6:52 AM, Lmangla said:

what did folks make of chae young, that clingy second lead who is that beautician? who on earth calls their ex to a funeral and then proposes? :o and right away, we know that she dumped him 7 years ago for some rich husband and she is now divorced. seriously, who gets mad at their ex that he is not looking at her in a funeral and is instead paying respects? :vicx: this is a level of clingy that other dramas haven't show before no?

Chae Yong is clingy much, in the last episodes she went to the cousins house where the father was to grill meat and called Kang Woo acting as if he was coming to dinner. She tries to woo dad I guess thinking that he will have influence in KW.... beyond, beyond clingy now we will have 2 angry at EH 

9 minutes ago, zenya22 said:

Chae Yong is clingy much, in the last episodes she went to the cousins house where the father was to grill meat and called Kang Woo acting as if he was coming to dinner. She tries to woo dad I guess thinking that he will have influence in KW.... beyond, beyond clingy now we will have 2 angry at EH 

The father is also clingy, just like CY. He is really despicable. He blames his wife for the debts, while his wife and son are the biggest losers: she lost her life and her son is paying the debts and even helping his father financially.

CY showed her hypocrisy and ruthlessness, when she invited herself... She dumped her boyfriend and the father is able to accept such a person.

OMG waiting for the subs, but so much happened and I know the dog will be the one to give her away even though she has been doing a lot herself. Poor doc, he was falling for her. I am so glad the husband got to her before Ms Jung had her killed....what is up with Ms Jung and then there is Chae Yong. Be back after the subs 

@bebebisous33 thank you, you are right again and I was so way out there with my specs LOL. Now we find out that EH was a hoobae of Anchor Kang at the broadcast station and a would be novelist. The anchor from a chaebol family fell in love and married EH, a woman of the lower class and she incurred so much animosity from the station staff and gossiped about as the Cinderella wife of a chaebol and who used her husband's status to help her poor family. Her MIL is not able to accept her even after she was married to her son for 8 years? But EH seems not to be that simple housewife though, there is more to her than meets the eye. She is a versed martial artist. I wonder what the anchor knows about her and what did they have in that basement that no one else is allowed enter there but them? As usual Ms Jung and Chae Yong are up to their eyeballs with dirty tricks and sabotage and even murder for Ms Jung. 

William the dog would have recognized EH, her scent would have been the same. Poor Han Kang Woo, after all those years of aloneness after being callously dumped by Chae Yong, finds himself falling for EH his amnesiac patient but now realizes that she is the wife of Chang Ki. EH/KW date by the ocean was so lovely and they were so cute together. I was cheering when KW told CY that he found the woman he is beginning to adore and that he is going on a date to feed her after he rejected the dinner offer of CY who went running after him. CY is so cringy clingy, she gives me the chills. KW is down to earth and caring, who would not fall in love with him? EH seems to be developing feelings for him.  In the the preview,  EH and KW said their goodbyes and EH is shown walking away from KW's house. I wonder if she goes back to her MIL' s house or goes back to her mother's house and start her life afresh? Is her "guardian" going to contact her again and who is he and what is his connection with her? Will she remember him? Why did mysterious guardian give money for her facial reconstruction? Getting better and better. 

@zenya22 @celebrianna @Lmangla @joccu @dotonly I really enjoyed watching the episodes from this week because the story has moved on a lot, while we got many clues from the past.

• Kang Chan Ki really loved his wife but JEH was unhappy during her marriage. The anchor said that he wished, they could go back to the time when they were dating. All this points out that their relationship had deteriorated after their marriage. JEH had been put under pressure because of her mother-in-law and Miss Jung. But in my opinion, there is more to it: she must have investigated something. Then the next question is: did she really love her husband? We saw this from his memories but really from her perspective, were her feelings genuine? I doubt this because if so, she would have called him for help. She never did. To her, the enemy was also her husband. This is linked to the disappearance of the cellphone. 
  • She wanted to go back to the house unnoticed in order to retrieve the cellphone. The friend who helped JEH in the past  called the number and realized that the cellphone had fallen into the hands of our protagonist KJW. Since he knew that JEH had amnesia, he used someone to call that phone number, when KJW wasn't around. He made sure that the person spoke to JEH over the phone. The gardener had to say that this cellphone would belong to him. But the guardian is behind it. To conclude, in reality, the "guardian" made sure that KJW knew nothing about it and JEH would meet him in a place far away from the house of President Min. We can see that two persons are after the cellphone: Miss Jung/KCK and the friend. 
  • The way JEH met the anchor is also suspicious. She wanted to write a novel and was just a part-time worker. She never published anything and after her marriage, she became a housewife. So to me, by becoming the anchor's wife, she got the opportunity to stay in the house and look for something: the cellar room.
  • Miss Jung had two reasons for killing her: First, JEH had discovered the secret and the cellphone. On the other hand, Miss Jung never revealed that JEH was involved in it because she feared that he might keep JEH by his side. The second reason is that she wanted to become KCK's wife herself. She knew if the woman is dead, then she can approach him. With the disappearance, Miss Jung was also winning. President Min was pressuring her son to get divorced. However, KCK never forgot his wife which took her by surprise, when she saw him with her picture in his hand. After all this time, she thought, he would have moved on. It was great, when he warned Miss Jung that he would fire her. 

Hello again.

Still wait for the subs, but from what @bebebisous33 has explained, JEH already found out about who she is. I dont know if it was too soon, but Im glad she finally does.

@bebebisous33, thanks for the summary. I’m still waiting for subs for episodes 11-12 before watching this weekend’s episodes. I find it very interesting that you doubt JEH’s feelings for her husband because now it made me think too that it could be a possibility. I remember posting here that it’s interesting that JEH seem attracted to her husband even after suffering amnesia. In fact, she behaves like a fangirl. She says things like he’s the ideal husband to women in SK. Examining her behavior from another perspective, her behavior does seem weird, almost like a “cover”. How is it she says the same things about her husband as if rehearsed and reinforced? I thought of her behavior only as a strong attraction to her husband but perhaps there’s room for doubt now. I have to wait and see the episodes to find out more.

It does sound like a lot was revealed. I certainly didn’t think JEH might have been the husband’s junior. The episodes sound so interesting and I can’t wait to watch.

I finally watched the episodes. I was quite upset with KJW for his delay in telling JEH who she was particularly because she was walking into the lion’s den every day without knowing it. It’s fortunate that she saw that hitman that Ms. Jung sent after her before he could execute his plan. I do like that JEH was able to reunite with her family at the police station but how creepy was it when the husband showed up at the door. Heh.

@bebebisous33, I think JEH was in love with her husband when they were dating, but like you speculated, perhaps after they married things got complicated. Indeed JEH and her husband seem to have a different perspective on their marriage. He clearly seem to think that they were happy. Before KJW knew who the anchor’s wife was, he even questioned the decision of the wife to give up everything to stay at home and the anchor pretty much responded that it was natural for the wife to stay at home after marriage. Heh. Anyway, when JEH was on the run, she probably never reached out to the husband because he was part of the problem she was trying to escape. The basement seem to be all about him and not the MIL. In fact, it seems like the mystery of the cell phones are linked to the husband and Ms. Jung without much connection to MIL. Still, it puzzles me what secret or information the cell phone holds. 

In the preview it looks like JEH will return to live at her husband’s place. I don’t think it’s wise but it’s the only way to discover secrets in the household. It makes me wonder how the story will proceed now that she’ll probably remain at home. At least the housekeeper is there.

My mind is so full right now. The basement, what's inside the phone, aso.

I dont know what KCK or JEH secrets, but KCK seems like really loves JEH. I dont like the love triangle thing, up till now KCK and HKW looks like a good guy, I dont want to choose one and feel bad for the other one.

Hope the story stay good till the end. Im so excited. Cant wait for next eps. 

@dotonly, generally I don’t like love triangles but I can understand why writers employ them to create conflict. I still dislike them though. In this story I think of KJW as a normal good guy. I’m holding back judgment on KCK simply because it seems like he is more complicated than what has been revealed so far. I really want to know why the maids can’t clean the basement. What is he hiding down there? I hope the mystery and the wait will be worth it.

Archived