[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

6 minutes ago, sellamk said:

Super duper disappointed with this drama. Hardly no lovey dovey moment between CJM and YEH. The writer and PD-Nim managed to kill off this drama in a big way. Don’t know how they can keep their job. So sad because I can’t see our OTP chemistry flying off the chart. If not because of CJM and YEH, I would drop this drama long time ago. Poorly written, unnecessary filler, unnecessary scenes, unnecessary time jump. They should change the title to something else. Not Fluttering Warning! 

As a big of fan of both of the top stars, I wish they get better script! 

There’s no more opportunity to see both CJM sand YEH in one screen again!!!! I wish both of them sign up with excellent script writer who will allow them to show their true talent!!!!

super duper pissed off with the writer and PD-nim! 

Sorry for the long rant! 

I just resorted to watching their BTS...... 

But same as others, disappointed with how the drama screwed with the main couple..... It's hard to even call them the main couple cuz they barely had scenes together from ep 8 and on....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG... What an ending we had??

So anti-klimaks just like i predicted....

And i agree with @ktcjdrama for a drama which is called a rom-com drama, there aren't so much interactions between the main couple.. oh hell, we just have 2 kisses??? And not even a wedding kiss we got?? smh

And the last ep was such disappointment.. we just had (what) a 10 mins frame of our couple together?? tsktsktsk...

I think the writer and pd-nim got lost in the middle of plot.. and they tried even to make the half plot of 1 book in just 2 last eps... *sigh*

5 minutes ago, angelangie said:

the ending is ......................

nothing to say about it......now im glad my internet couldnt hold the stream if not i bound to throw something at my screen

While recapping, I was looking at the time, and was screaming internally ~ 10 minutes left!! where are you going with the story?? 5 minutes left!! what are you doing with the story??? ~ I gave up... They should just end it at the group picture.

I posted yesterday that this drama was barely reaching a 5 out of a 10 point scale.  Well, it just dropped to a 3.  The ending is really seriously weak.  

What a mess, and what a shame.  This drama had a great chance at the start; then it just dropped the ball and let it roll away.  

By the way, I think the wedding dress is kinda awful.  More bad styling.  YEH deserved better.

12 minutes ago, thistle said:

I posted yesterday that this drama was barely reaching a 5 out of a 10 point scale.  Well, it just dropped to a 3.  The ending is really seriously weak.  

What a mess, and what a shame.  This drama had a great chance at the start; then it just dropped the ball and let it roll away.  

By the way, I think the wedding dress is kinda awful.  More bad styling.  YEH deserved better.

Yes, of all dresses available out there... sorry, no offense to the designer. It's just not a dress that suit YYJ nor YEH. I'm sure it will look good on someone else.

I am more and more convinced that there are some kind of conspiracy out there to sabotage this drama.... Seriously, can they not see the strength, the drawing point, of the drama, especially of the couple's interaction? I am actually feeling angry now for both CJM and YEH...

I really think the production faced some sort of problems along the way, that the writer had to make changes to the script and lost track of the main story... Eg. Dongsaeng leaving the drama half-way. Changing of the house where YJ lived in. Changing of the office. Notice that even KHJ no longer get to have scenes shot in her office with the deer head (which is used so often in dramas that I recognized the deer, lol)

ETA: Okay, I just noticed from first page that this drama is supposed to end on Dec 27th, which means we got cut 2 episodes?

10 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am more and more convinced that there are some kind of conspiracy out there to sabotage this drama

I sorta wondered about that possibility, too.  This drama just collapsed in the middle.  It began one way and ended a completely different way.

After there was so much kissy stuff earlier, it is very strange that it all ended the way it did without any tender moments between the leads.  Very, very strange--it's almost as though someone said, "no more of that!"  

Then there was all the stuff about being in danger (WH and Unni getting stabbed) and with Witchy being tremendously evil.....and then it just sorta stopped.  It makes no sense.

Given the fact that dramas are made to earn money  (hello product placements!), it is odd that a drama would be allowed to nosedive the way FW has done.  It is very easy to theorize that someone had an axe to grind, and that maybe someone in TPTB was unhappy about YEH's comeback.  But then that person would be channeling Witchy, wouldn't they?!  :blink:

1 minute ago, thistle said:

Given the fact that dramas are made to earn money  (hello product placements!), it is odd that a drama would be allowed to nosedive the way FW has done.  It is very easy to theorize that someone had an axe to grind, and that maybe someone in TPTB was unhappy about YEH's comeback.  But then that person would be channeling Witchy, wouldn't they?!  :blink:

@thistle what is TPTB? sorry I'm not familiar.

I never frustrated in any dramas before this although the stories are weak. But this drama I'm trullyyyyy frustrated :crazy:<_<

Where is the fluttering things <_<

I wish someone can combine all the scenes of our couple and make it into a new drama without any other annoying stories of that bad woman etc etc I highly hope that this drama can bring YEH & CJM into another level but then... pity them :wacko: The production should really stick to the couple story even though everyone seems to break them apart. Grr... I still didn't watch the 2 latest episode but it seems everyone was really disappointed about the ending...

When I watched the finale episode, feel like we sided with the losing team, every ticking clock, I counted every second for our OTP to talk and connect with each other. After all, marriage should start with strong foundation, tender moment, sharing thoughts and feelings with each other. 

However, there’s so much airtime given to the supporting roles, which is repetitive as we all see that everyone already has their closures in previous episode. So there’s no need to prolong the unnecessary scenes. 

What we need in this episode is the strong bonding between our OTP as they are going to walk the aisle to the altar of marriage. I know it is a low-budget drama, but the wedding shouldn’t be too shabby. After all, CWH is the chaebol fo Chogo Group and YYJ is the top star. But... sigh!

On top of those disappointments, there’s a time jump. And in less then 5 seconds, they meet again, read their wedding vows ( no exchange of wedding ring nor seal the wedding with a kiss), the supposedly sacred ceremony being rushed to throwing the bouquet of flower to Unnie. 

No tender moment, no gentle sweet talking between them, nada! Nothing! Probably our OTP shared less than 3 minutes together in this finale! 

Hmm....what a waste of talent! CWH and YYJ deserved better closure for their painful heartbreaking love story. 

And CJM and YEH deserved better drama and script too!!!!

@ktcjdrama @thistle crazy as it may sound i am actually thinking that it is not our of the realm of possibilities. like life imitating art.

I hope we are wrong because i really really really wanna see YEH be active and successful once more. she was on the peak of her career during CP then suddenly the world turned upside down. :tears:

FW will still has a spot in my heart as it did have some fresh moments and strong acting from both CJM and YEH  but overall conventional romance between the leads are lacking. it was good that they showed a relationship that is probably closer to reality but this is reel afterall so a bit of exaggeration and grand gesture is still expected by viewers like me. 

Once the episodes separated CJM and YEH, and there was almost no contact between the two leads, I wondered if they had had a disagreement in real life. I have not watched the last two episodes yet, but based on other comments I understand skinship was limited or non-existent.  Until they were separated in the episodes, I thought the drama was fairly entertaining. Again it is pure speculation, but perhaps the problem with the series was not that the writers ruined the drama, but that the writers were in a situation where they had to accommodate real life problems, which in this type of show would be difficult.  

If this type of speculation is inappropriate, I apologize.

12 minutes ago, lunchbox manila said:

@ktcjdrama @thistle crazy as it may sound i am actually thinking that it is not our of the realm of possibilities. like life imitating art.

I hope we are wrong because i really really really wanna see YEH be active and successful once more.

It would be really awful if what happened was a mirror of what Witchy did in FW.  But stranger things have happened.  And something went seriously wrong with this show.

I remember reading that YEH was seriously stressed during the filming of CP, so much so that she had to go to the hospital.  But it didn't show in her performance.  In FW, the stress is evident.  Hopefully she will have better days and a better drama.

10 minutes ago, 99thlead said:

Once the episodes separated CJM and YEH, and there was almost no contact between the two leads, I wondered if they had had a disagreement in real life

I wondered the same.  It would be a shame if that were true, though.

If I was allowed to speculate; 

1) I think major sponsors or investors for this drama pull out last minute whereby a) we no longer see CJM in his bed in his home lately; b) same goes to YYJ’s house; c) change of YJ Entertainment HQ as if they don’t have the money to rent that building for filming anymore; d) they move to new YJ building of which doesn’t make sense as they were facing financial difficulties due to termination of contracts etc in early episodes of this drama - which CEO Will approve HQ’s renovation when your fate is at risk of collapsing? 

2) later on, we can see so many changes in recent episode; a) YYJ move to UNNIE’s house; b) brother left the show; c) CWH is either at YYJ’s father shop or at hospital; d) CWH and YYJ only dated in the car with minimal skinship; e) too many product placement lately; 

3) is there any real disagreement between CJM and YEH? My gut feelings said no as I believe both of them are a very matured person with good character, considerate of each other and supportive. I still think they’re very close - either as a close friend or it could be more... but there’s probably some anti-fans movement in Korea that we the international fans are not aware of or it could be some Hidden Hand pulling some string that restrict their lovey dovey act in the show... that’s why we end up with a mere holding hand or short conversation between CWH and YEH...

honestly, my mind running wild and still want to decipher why this FW drama failed my expectations to be at par with other dramas out there... 

FW started really great. But halfway things just crumbled to pieces and goes down the drain. Probably if the audience is not a big fan of CJM or YEH, they probably stop watching this drama by episode 10. Sigh! 

And sorry for my long rant. It just a pure speculation in nature... pardon me if I am proven wrong...sigh. 

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Notice that even KHJ no longer get to have scenes shot in her office with the deer head (which is used so often in dramas that I recognized the deer, lol)

what deer is this and how did I miss this? LOL :lol:

Brother.

I didn't over analyse the drama and conversations. Once you get this sort of wrting you can predict the trajectory.

Did someone comment why I analyze so much? Or watched too much Kdramas? I am learning Korean and was subbing/ editing subs for a few years. So I pay attention to the dialogue and the lame lines made me choke. This is a disappointment. I was expecting a better, heart fluttering moment at the end. A payment for forcing myself to finish this drama.

I am going off to rewatch his old drama  Fox something. Ergh.

I am not even going to comment more. And yes I watched ep 15 raw yesterday. Its not as if the drama has earth shattering stuff to say that requires me to have subs. That is why I could pay attention to the lines and see the acting. And the writer and director sucks.

Archived