[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

3 hours ago, sellamk said:

.....And sorry for my long rant. It just a pure speculation in nature... pardon me if I am proven wrong...sigh. 

I liked your post and I didn't think it was too long.  :)  You listed some very observant and well-thought-out points that tend to prove what others have been thinking.  I only sensed that something had gone horribly wrong; you have given us some evidence that something may indeed have happened to sink the show.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fluttering warnings it may seem the perfect title for mills and boons, but for sure this drama isn’t really something out of mills and boons (:D ) never watching any drama for this writer again. It’s really disappointed to come back for this after work trip .

* even not bothering with the sub for ep 16 -_-

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Fluttering warnings it may seem the perfect title for mills and boons, but for sure this drama isn’t really something out of mills and boons (:D ) never watching any drama for this writer again. It’s really disappointed to come back for this after work trip .

* even not bothering with the sub for ep 16 -_-

LOL  Definitely sounds like the title of the old romance novels that my grandmother used to read.

I'm not even bothering with the last 4 episodes of FW because I have better ways to spend my time.....and that's really sad to have to say about this drama.  

1 hour ago, thistle said:

I liked your post and I didn't think it was too long.  :)  You listed some very observant and well-thought-out points that tend to prove what others have been thinking.  I only sensed that something had gone horribly wrong; you have given us some evidence that something may indeed have happened to sink the show.

I really hope CJM and YEH will come back with more good dramas/film after this...

FW... anyeong!

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

what deer is this and how did I miss this? LOL :lol:

Not the kissing type :lol: Well, when you watch TLE, it's the office where Asst.Hung was waiting for the PM with the file from Grandmama. Notice the deer head between the windows. 

The writer became an anti fan of the main leads. She made sure YEH come back drama was one the fans would remember as a flop in the end. The drama went off the track after episode 10, and then it crashed and burned. The brother Yoon Joong  jumped off the train before it crashed and landed in the drama Encounter.

9 minutes ago, cp23 said:

The brother Yoon Joong  jumped off the train before it crashed and landed in the drama Encounter.

And he's doing so much better on Encounter.  

Little brother was my favorite character on FW, by the way--I wanted him to have a romance with the reporter.

12 minutes ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Uh... thankfully I've been busy the past 3 weeks? What is this derailed train plotline??!

We're right there with Yoda because none of us understand it either.

My suggestion:  save yourself 6 hours of video time and move on to a better drama.  Like maybe Encounter which is brilliant and which has a story line that actually makes sense.

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

somehow it feel like the script writer lose the direction of the series :x

It’s insulting to watch the massacre of greet character & couple .... the last ep didn’t make sense at all :D 

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

sigh....i honestly hate it....it almost felt like they had 2 different script writer.....1 for the first parts and another one for the 2nd last parts 

Its crazy after ep 10 i thought they get better, but with this cheap wedding dress and makeup  Its seem like they using cheap writers as well I learn my lesson I should have Give up a long ago 

now I don’t know what I fell my Wednesday/ Thursday  :D 

i would still recommend ppl to watch it and judge for themselves..

the drama has its shining moments and i agree with comments that FW is also heavy on family theme which i find heart warming. 

as well if you are a YEH and/or CJM fan it is a must watch because both delivered strong acting with the limited material that they have. YEH's scenes with her father even though short was really memorable, well executed, and hit the spot. Those scenes made me tear up even without subs.

i think that's where the frustration is coming from because there is so much talent and potential that was not fully utilized.

FW shall we say is more agape but could do with a little more eros. It is an acquired taste that is worth sampling.

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

This train wreck jump off the tracks around ep 10.. What a waste of time and still no subs 

I honestly lost interest when our heroine walked out after learning he was a chaebol’s son and proceeded to have a pity party for herself. It just turned me off really badly. All I can hear is Edna Mode saying “Go! Confront the problem. Fight!...”

7 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I honestly lost interest when our heroine walked out after learning he was a chaebol’s son and proceeded to have a pity party for herself. It just turned me off really badly. All I can hear is Edna Mode saying “Go! Confront the problem. Fight!...”

Me, too.  I quit watching right then.  I've just been hanging about to see how it all turns out.....and, alas, it has turned out badly.  At least they skipped the amnesia trope and the White Truck of Doom.

It feels like there was a switch in the writer after ep 9 cuz it all of a sudden went from a romcom to a family, daily drama.  Not only that but it's super odd how the main couple kept running into each other unexpectedly (while not yet in a relationship) in the first half of the drama to barely even meeting (when in love).

And please, do not blame to actors and do not create unnecessary speculations like YEH and CJM not getting along.....  Blame the script, not them.  They didn't write the script.  And I hate how people speculate that they don't get along just because they had little screen time together.... wasn't their choice... Evident in the BTS and the scenes that they are happy (together).

Again, this felt like a family drama in the end rather than the romcom....  And what I do like is that this drama is about being and finding good people...  I also like that in the end, WH found out that he was surrounded by good people, he just never had the chance to understand them until he met YJ.

The secondary characters probably loved this drama cuz they will usually not have as much screen time in other dramas as they do on this one.

While I was disappointed in how the drama went, I still do enjoy bits and pieces of this drama...  will rewatch those bits and pieces and will definitely rewatch the BTS..

Archived