[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

So we next week is going to be the final week right? So sad! I can't get enough of their love story. Cjm really steal my heart this time.i like him before but now i love him! I hope yeh will have another project with him.

I thought this drama is going to be a light and a happy drama but no..too many obstacles.aigoo. and looking at ep15 preview that witch still going to ruin everything.it feels like I'm watching a weekend drama where the plot goes in circle.next week better be good 

P/s: i reaaallyyy hope yeh will not go into hiatus again after this. She's one of a kind. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Finished watching with subs. Something new that I only noticed now is that SH is the hyung and WH is the dongsaeng. I always thought it was the other way round. Haha, I admit that I do skip scenes sometimes with this drama, only wanting to see the heart fluttering moments... but I took time today to pay attention to the dialogues from ep.10-14. That KHJ is really full of delusions. In ep. 13, she claimed to Chairman Cha's assistant that CSH, Chairman Cha, or even Kanghan Chairman, her own father, can never triumph over her :huh::lol: I am so glad that everybody is leaving her, even her dad. Seems like she can't be at her office anymore, meeting people in small cafes for the past two episodes, lol... Looks like she only has minion by her side now. 

Edit: another delusion KHJ has... was when she told HJM that she wants to strike down WH until he has no where to go but ask for her help... lol... even if you're the last person living on earth, I doubt he will go to you for help, LOLOL...

DVITW06.jpg

What I thought hysterical was when the Chairman called up Wannabe Wife's father to propose a deal.

Cha: Chairman Kang. I think HyeJoo can’t quite settle her emotions. How about sending her abroad for a bit? … The duty-free business at Busan airport. We will concede on that. 

I don’t totally understand the deal but to me it sounds like one of two options: 

1. Wannabe Wife is going to be sent to Busan airport to manage the duty-free business over there instead of the flagship hotel (or whatever business they have in Seoul) that she was angling for. That’s a big demotion. 

or

2. Wannabe Wife’s presence itself is being traded for a duty-free business at Busan airport. The Chairmen want her out of sight (her dad because she's an embarrassment; WH's dad because of her offense) that they're willing to SETTLE for one duty-free store in Busan just to get rid of her. Did you see the insult there? 

Her value = a piddly duty-free shop in Busan airport. She wasn’t even worth a building in the Gangnam section of Seoul or a duty-free business in Seoul Incheon Airport.  :lol:

Image result for that's so cold gif

Anyway, I know some/a few/none of you are waiting for my list of heart-fluttering moments so here it is. :)

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/12/14/fluttering-alert-ep-13-heart-fluttering-moments/

kekeke... caught up on this week and it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than last week's mopefest. it still felt a bit draggy but I enjoyed that the conflicts are resolved with very realistic dialogues.

so conflict #1 -- issues with stepmother and the fire: now that chairman is willing to kick out hye joo as she hurt se hyoon, stepmother is finally getting tangible proof that her son matters to the chairman. so, she is willing to step back and acknowledge woo hyoon as a person instead of a rival. the conversation between woo hyoon and stepmother was still true to character. she acknowledges she has done wrong to him but at the same time, is asking for help to help settle se hyoon. she kept her dignity through out and did not resort to fake tears or emotions. yea, she feels bad but it is never going to be warmer than this. woo hyoon didn't roll over and say "I forgive you!" or "don't say that" or any of the usual dialogues. instead, he is quietly processing and struggling with how to deal with this...

conflict #2 - issues with se hyoon -- woo hyoon believed that the fire was purposeful but to learn that it was just a petty act that resulted in the accident is certainly spinning his mind. we finally saw se hyoon (though I wish he had a better hair cut! @ktcjdrama ~ se hyoon also looks younger and less mature; even I thought woo hyoon was the older brother).. anyway, actually liked the conversation and the attempt to make peace. we just see the building paper given to him initially and we hear from stepmother that se hyoon feels awful and too embarrassed to do it in person. woo hyoon is reluctant -- like he says, he has 20 years of hurt that he is dealing with but it was interesting to se hyoon's perspective -- of wanting to wake up from this long nightmare and move on and that he never saw woo hyoon as competition or rival and actually liked him. while the building is not going to compensate for those 20 years of hurt, it is a physical tangible proof that se hyoon wants a relationship with his younger brother and is giving an apology and it is up to woo hyoon to decide what he wants to do with that building and apology

conflict #3 - issues with chairman -- now that chairman is sick, it becomes more clear why the old man was pushing woo hyoon to take over so much and why he might have kang hye joo as a bride. she is pushy and power hungry and so would want to be in charge while his sons se hyoon and woo hyoon don't really seem that interested in the business. but with the conflict with se hyoon and stepmother kind of being resolved, woo hyoon is also able to see chairman in a better light and understands the chairman is also trying to protect him and yoo jeong now. it is interesting as woo hyoon is now seriously considering the offer to head the medical business and foundation; however, it looks like he will probably rope in his stepbrother hyung to manage the daily operations...

conflict #4 - hwang jae min -- @Ameera Ali - had to laugh when jae min asked the question that all of us are wondering -- why does hye joo want to hurt woo hyoon if she actually wants him? her answer was all sorts of ridiculous... but that said, liked how jae min came down because of yoo jeong's professional kindness. what I liked was her response to his puzzled earnest question on why she would do him a favour -- she sees talent and even though she thinks his personality is awful, it would be a waste as an actor. it really melts him as he probably never validated himself as an actor. he probably never felt that he actually had talent and so has climbed and used people around him to try to go up the ladder. it was why he was willing to go along with hye joo's plan as he felt like he had nothing to lose. there is no future for him.

whether or not, it will be a big role, in a way, it does not matter as yoo jeong showed him that his talent matters and that seemed to really touch him. so I liked how he backed down and even warned woo hyoon that hye joo is a psycho who won't stop. but he was also smart enough to arm himself (guess he knows quite a few psychos, hahahahha) and record the conversation. did anyone catch that he seemed to have also pass on a copy of the recording to woo hyoon? all this time, hye joo really seemed to think that woo hyoon was a pushover and once she destroys him, he will crawl back to her. however, not everyone is like that. @ktcjdrama -- woo hyoon is the type to rather starve than go to someone as emotionally abusive as hye joo. looks like her ending will be all sorts of drama? perhaps, jae min's words are a bit of warning that she will end up with nothing.. after all, her dad was willing to pack her off to some low position just for a duty free shop at busan airport.

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

conflict #4 - hwang jae min -- @Ameera Ali - had to laugh when jae min asked the question that all of us are wondering -- why does hye joo want to hurt woo hyoon if she actually wants him? her answer was all sorts of ridiculous... but that said, liked how jae min came down because of yoo jeong's professional kindness. what I liked was her response to his puzzled earnest question on why she would do him a favour -- she sees talent and even though she thinks his personality is awful, it would be a waste as an actor. it really melts him as he probably never validated himself as an actor. he probably never felt that he actually had talent and so has climbed and used people around him to try to go up the ladder. it was why he was willing to go along with hye joo's plan as he felt like he had nothing to lose. there is no future for him.

The reason is there, @Lmangla I pointed it out earlier when I analyzed her character here in soompi. :)

Her behavior can be viewed as retaliatory as in "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Or it can be viewed as a "sour grapes" like a child would break a toy so nobody else could have it. Or it can be viewed as sheer perversion on her part: she wants to do it because she's psychotic enough to act on her impulse. 

But whatever it is, you have to understand that WooHyun is her key to her acceptance.  

WooHyun is her validation ticket for her EXISTENCE as the maknae and the illegitimate child of an entertainment-industry worker (that’s the non-judgmental way of saying it) in a chaebol family. This is her way to get approval from her father and family. To establish “roots" as she told WooHyun's mom.

To understand HyeJoo, you should watch what sets her off or her trigger points. Here in Episode 13, the phone call from her dad dismissing her “services” or her “utility” only hardens her resolve to get WooHyun. What did she say? For the first time in her life, she isn't going to follow her dad. 

She wants to attach himself to WooHyun because she sees him as a savior. Pretty much how YooJung saw WooHyun from the beginning, right? A “good man” who’ll save her. He'll save her from being treated like the runt in her family and he'll establish her as a bona fide daughter of her father. 

Her motivation was established from the start. I discussed it this last month when I popped out in soompi to “rehabilitate” her character and make us understand where she’s coming from.

Here are my posts. A trilogy lol so I'd understand if you decide to just skip over them. 

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/11/27/fluttering-alert-on-fathers-and-daughters/

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/11/27/fluttering-alert-on-mothers-and-daughters/

I stand by with what I said. The current trend in literature, visual arts and op-eds is to “humanize the enemy.” The intellectual debate nowadays is not whether you can recognize good or evil (that’s too simplistic for many modern ethical dilemmas) but whether you will walk the same path if you walk in the villain's shoes.

What will you do if you were given – or bogged down – with the same cards by Lady Luck?

Understanding the differences between you and the villain makes you realize quickly that the world isn't as black-and-white as we think and WANT it to be. Fifty Shades of Grey isn't just a title of a popular book.  

If you wish, you can view Wannabe Wife as very Nietzsche-an. Nietzsche is the old dead dude who said, “He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster... If thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee.” This means that you mirror what you’re looking at in the mirror. You become what you love and hate.  The tormented becomes the tormentor; the beloved becomes the lover; and vice versa. 

HyeJoo has gazed too long at her apathetic dad and wanted to become part of a toxic family, so she modeled her behavior to fit them… only to end up with GROTESQUE results. 

source: http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/12/15/fluttering-alert-on-understanding-hyejoo/

Good evening all:) 

Thnaks  for the post ,its make me  rethinks some thought I had about the episode . 

-- why does hye joo want to hurt woo hyoon if she actually wants him? her answer was all sorts of ridiculous... 

She is a broken person .In her childhood she was look as the outsider and in her adulthood  she was the business strategy that should benefit them or put aside again . She was used and used until she didn’t know anything else .

All she acknowledges all her life is that she need to be useful to other . And she know how to be useful so in her sick mind she think one thing missing is him be hurt or broke .Its like when we were little kid and we would be playing a game .Along would come the one child who couldn’t play because he wasn’t old enough , or fast enough so in a fit of anger he’d snatch the ball and run away or miss up all the game and fight because they wasn’t part of it .

So she is like that child, all she want is to be part of his life but she don’t know how to do it ,so she trying to create situation for him and hope she will be able to do what she best at be useful and help his get rid of his problems. She is a classic case she never know how to show love or be loved for what she is. 

But you know the thing I will never understand is why do some people insist on making things more complex and complicated than they really are ? I liked when WH’s dad said “ avoiding a fight that you can’t win is also a good strategy" She need to listen and stop be a bunny boiler not that she was in real relationship with  CWH to be that . :D

Do you guys want to see Woo-Hyun go all John Vick on Hye-Joo??:glasses:

In my opinion, she is going to get a happy ending like most others and will end up with Woo-Hyun step-brother. He was around her in few scenes in the last few episodes if my memory serves me right.

Writers could be doing this because that's what Korean audience want to see and/or it could be in broadcasting networks guidelines.:innocent:

Also, check out episode 13 and 14 recap: https://www.asiandrama4u.com/fluttering-warning-episode-13-and-14-recap-the-end-is-nigh/   

1 hour ago, Yenung Joa said:

In my opinion, she is going to get a happy ending like most others and will end up with Woo-Hyun step-brother. He was around her in few scenes in the last few episodes if my memory serves me right.

I thought this as well.....until someone else (sorry but I fail to recall which poster said it) pointed out the step-bro is already married.

Gals, It was Hye Joo who caused trouble with CHW’s half brother starting from fake news of him having an affair with YYJ (episode 3) to stock manipulation scandals that led him to be placed under investigation (how she did it, it was not revealed yet).  

Many issues have been resolved and watching the episodes with subs, made me think that I’m right that I don’t judge these episodes based on raw videos.

hope that there will be more sweet and fluttering moments between the milk couple, fighting 

For me I like to thinks , this whole story in the last 2 episodes have been about facing their demands and show how they developed as characters before they face big dragon ( wannabe wife ) :D

woo hyoon didn't roll over and say "I forgive you!" or "don't say that" or any of the usual dialogues. instead, he is quietly processing and struggling with how to deal with this...

se hyoon wants a relationship with his younger brother and is giving an apology and it is up to woo hyoon to decide what he wants to do with that building and apology

In conflict #1&2 - @Lmangla I agree with you , I was pleased that the step mom & half brother under the circumstances apologise and looked back at what happen and know that even if it was accidental he was hurt to the point he retreated from everything.Now the ball in CWH court , he just need to acknowledge the incident( fire ) for what it was and to what extent his struggle with incident attributable to fundamental character traits .I am not surprised he stop retreating and stood up to the crazy B-ITCH and PROTESTING HIS WOMAN . 

but that said, liked how jae min came down because of yoo jeong's professional kindness. what I liked was her response to his puzzled earnest question on why she would do him a favour -- she sees talent and even though she thinks his personality is awful, it would be a waste as an actor.

I don’t thinks this was the usual thing to do. Personally I woundn’t be forgiving to someone that wronged me .To see YYJ show forgiveness and kindness to her ex where other would never she show strong character ,I rethink my thought when I reed ur thiught @Lmangla I agree with u there ,maybe the writer want  to show as to what extent she learn about herself and other people around he that she isn’t any more the woman that would look at thing irrationally and person that couldn’t point out other person flaws . That she handle her problems alone .:sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, Yenung Joa said:

Do you guys want to see Woo-Hyun go all John Vick on Hye-Joo??:glasses:

In my opinion, she is going to get a happy ending like most others 

My dad used to warm me about “digging yourself a hole you can’t climb out of “ .I thinks wannabe b-itch consent plotting and threats to other did just that , so I am not worried CWH wouldn’t be doing a lot she gonna put her self in jail soon . 

And for her finding happiness I think you are well off the mark .she is vile and is close on sociopathy in her emotional reactions and her manipulative behaiver .She a train wreck ready to crash . Just like @thistle I read it some where in the thread that the half brother is married. I don’t know every time listen to this song I think about her :kiss_wink:

3 hours ago, thistle said:

I thought this as well.....until someone else (sorry but I fail to recall which poster said it) pointed out the step-bro is already married.

So happy that he’s already married because I can’t stand the possibility of her getting what she wants after doing so many terrible things to hurt the reputation and livelihoods of others. She also targeted the step-brother twice so it would be weird if he hooked up with her even if he wasn’t already married. 

7 hours ago, celebrianna said:

So happy that he’s already married because I can’t stand the possibility of her getting what she wants after doing so many terrible things to hurt the reputation and livelihoods of others. She also targeted the step-brother twice so it would be weird if he hooked up with her even if he wasn’t already married. 

I don't think he's married. It wouldn't make sense. :)

In Ep 3 at 20:52, YooJung was reported to have an affair with CEO Cha SeHyun.

According to the media report (and this is verbatim) her dating scandal with the actor Hwang JaeMin was only a smokescreen to cover her real affair with the CEO. Her advancement into Hollywood was made possible by his support. And she had five ads alone with the the Choego Group’s subsidiaries.

Notice that there was no mention of the SeHyun's marital status.  

If he had been married, you could bet on the media highlighting that. It would have been more sensational to report that she was having an affair with a MARRIED Chaebol than a bachelor Chaebol. It would mean that she was an adulteress and the mistress. .A moral degenerate. 

Moreover,  in Ep 6 at 42:38, Chairman Cha told his wife, “As if girls, gambling, drunk driving, and even drug charges weren’t enough, now there’s word that he’s playing around with money? How could I possibly give him my position?”

Neither the Stepmother nor Chairman Cha ever mentioned having a daughter-in-law that Sehyun had to be loyal to. Chairman Cha disapproved of Sehyun because he was a womanizer not because he as an adulterer.

12 hours ago, Yenung Joa said:

I hope not. :lol:

Yes, SeHyun encountered Kang Heyroo a few times. I pointed it out here.

Back then, I already anticipated that his guilt would compel him to help WooHyun out in the future ... and he did, didn't he? He offered deeds to a property to his little brother out of guilt for starting the fire that almost killed him.  

So it wouldn’t make sense to me that he would end up with Kang Karoo (or whatever her name is). 

He apologized to WooHyun and he entreated him to accept him as his brother.

WPWsaof.png

He said, “No matter what, I still want to apologize. So please take this (property deed). That way, I feel like I can escape 
from this long nightmare.”

After all this grovelling, it'd be downright stupid and deceitful of him to pursue the girl who's actively seeking destroy his brother. lol. Like. is he nuts?? The writer would need a lobotomy if she/he concocted this kind of reversal. 

As for a happy ending for Wannabe Wife, I don’t think so either. Sure, I may understand the circumstances that led to her deformed  priorities, but I’m not that understanding and magnanimous to let her go unpunished. Hmmm....I don't want her burned at the stake, but I would want her tarred and feathered. :phew:

However, I want her held accountable only for the crimes that she actually committed. No more, no less. I’m inclined to believe that she didn’t order the stabbings, that she was being honest when she protested WH’s accusation, and that she wouldn’t resort to physical violence. Blackmail, yes. But homicide? No. 

WH: Are you the one who made that happen to CEO Han JaeKyung?
WW: What? What’s wrong with CEO HJK? 
WH: I can’t think of anyone else but you. 
WW: WooHyun, no matter how much you hate me, I don’t think this is right. I did some bad things as far as your relationship goes, but I don’t go so far as to harm people. (she meant physical violence)
WH: Really? I’ll look into that. If it’s related to you in any way, then you’ll have to take responsibility. 
WW: (ordering her assistant) Find out how CEO HJK is doing. 

It wouldn’t be surprised if WooHyun and YooJung showed temperance and mercy toward her, but I'd still expect her to be brought to justice and atone for her actions. 

11 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

It seems they're holding a wedding ceremony at the secret garden (on the second pic YEH's wearing wedding gown) :w00t:

Are they finished shooting ?

I got so excited with the second pic.... O-YEH!!! :D

Maybe they did finish shooting already. Next week is the finale week already, ep.15-16... Can't believe that we're reaching the end. I haven't gotten enough of their lovey-dovey fluttering moment... All because of those wasted 4 episodes of mopefest....<_<

Who is in the third picture? The attacker? His physique looks bigger than the man what we've seen so far though.

8 hours ago, packmule3 said:
21 hours ago, Yenung Joa said:

I hope not. :lol:

Well if she is not going to get CWH she will totally need one. :innocent:

17 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

My dad used to warm me about “digging yourself a hole you can’t climb out of “ .I thinks wannabe b-itch consent plotting and threats to other did just that , so I am not worried CWH wouldn’t be doing a lot she gonna put her self in jail soon . 

I hope you are right because in Kdrama world I have seen more vile character than her given better end by the writers for e.g Bad Guy.

21 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

My dad used to warm me about “digging yourself a hole you can’t climb out of “ .I thinks wannabe b-itch consent plotting and threats to other did just that

My dad used to say, "if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging."  :)  

Witchy just keeps on digging, and she's using a bulldozer!

I'm curious who's the stabber is? I remember in one episode Dongsaeng dressed all black just like him, and I was thinking maybe it was Dongsaeng who was behind this ... If the stabber is not related to Kang Hye Joo or Hwang Jae Min then I don't know what is the scriptwriter's purpose on developing this character (other than for the kiss of our OTP) :d 

Aigoo now it's monday and the last week of this drama...Im getting so sad already just thinking about it :bawling:

I dont want it to end. Must it end? :bawling:

Btw Im happy report an update on that Top3 best scenes:

That scarfscene. Let's just put it at #1. Even better than many main lead' kiss scenes. I feel like an intruder watching these two look at each other with so much sincerity and vulnerability. Can they just stare at each other like this for 90% of the last 2 epsodes to comfort me over the drama ending? ....Pretty please writer nim and pd nim? :bawling:

Archived