[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

Thanks to all Love Alert fans in this forum,  i cannot avoid being sad + dissapointed cz they waste YEH & CJM time....talent....chemistry...and....many more.... 

I dont know what problem behind this drama but,  i hope both of them become stronger & more importantly they face it professionally... Did u notice CJM look more older if we compare to early eps ^^ hehehe..... 

I know it's hurt... But,  success is an achievement that comes after the failures..... 

Fighting Yoon Eun Hye & Chun Jung Myung!!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, celebrianna said:

I honestly lost interest when our heroine walked out after learning he was a chaebol’s son and proceeded to have a pity party for herself. It just turned me off really badly. All I can hear is Edna Mode saying “Go! Confront the problem. Fight!...”

@celebrianna  I mean do they concider this drama so bad that they won;t even bother to sub the last two episode.

3 hours ago, sava2sava said:

I mean do they concider this drama so bad that they won;t even bother to sub the last two episode.

This drama has always been the slowest to be subbed (or at least the slowest I've ever seen).  Usually the subs would be up by now even with the slow subbing but 15 and 16 are still raw on the sites that I use.

Fortunately, I'm not planning to watch it.  I'm just curious to see how long the subs will take.  It really has been very strange that it has been the odd drama out when it comes to subbing.

I think it was subbed faster for the first half of the drama? I noticed it was around episodes 10 that it got really slow. For some eps, the Wednesday episode was subbed even before the Thursday episode aired. But then again, I seldom watch k-dramas. So I wouldn’t know the norms or the average. 

And I’m still looking forward to watching the last two episodes though. Even though they might not sound that great, I find I do like watching it for the two leads and the melting of the iciness between the other supporting characters. I had such a wide grin after the meetings of the two mothers. Such easy banter was balm to all the earlier stupidity demonstrated by the different characters. Perhaps it did become a family drama towards the end but I liked that all these were driven by the leads. 

On 12/22/2018 at 12:56 AM, lunchbox manila said:

:) Great read. Thanks for sharing!

Hi, lunchbox manila each viewer has different taste. Packmule is gifted, good in words in expressing her tons of analysis and insights. She is talking about the symbolism of the beach scene to private wedding. I lurked here and respect each and everyone’s opinion. 

My friend, a Yeh fan (who is not lurking soompi) said she only want positive viewing of yeh’s Drama (we both have mentally taxing jobs, that’s why). Unlike me, she only watch dramas (including this)  with subs and told me it’s better. Again, viewers are different. I’m good at seeing the strength of dramas and movies whether Hollywood or not (Maybe, because I just want to enjoy). Since I also like european movies, Its okay with me if I have to discern dialogues to have better understanding). 

Lurkers here who have yet to watch Love Alert might be discouraged to watch this drama, right? While lurkers of packmule’s blog are mostly encouraged to watch the drama. My doctor friend is watching Love Alert because she is reading pacmule’s blog and she enjoy and giggles due to fluttering moments of the OTP  (It’s a  plus factor that the lead is a doctor like  her lol) 

I may be getting flak or insulted for still liking Love Alert but that’s life. I’m not a shipper but I will rewatch the drama during holiday and re-enjoy the OTP moments. They might say I’m wasting my time but it’s fine. Its about vantage points. That’s why I Like pacmule’s Blog. Oh I’m not saying this drama is great (i think, they are using inferior camera and lights so the leads do not look at their best and the production people are Just starting or inexperienced). People said Yeh and CJM look better in bts and in persons) but the drama is still fine with me (over all) Have a great day to everyone.

Nok, I also like the family theme but it will be better if they inserted more fluttering moments lol. 

I hope you can lurk packmule’s Blog. 

8 hours ago, thistle said:

It really has been very strange that it has been the odd drama out when it comes to subbing.

Not really though, especially in this land of post-dramafever. At least it gets subbed! The awesome healing drama "EunJoo's Room" and "Top Star Yoo Baek" isn't even subbed! (Although, yeah, YooBaek's is fan subbed (the non-viki kind) and I applaud the effort but the subs are kinda questionable.) Plus, it's an MBN production and MBN isn't big. Even God's Quiz, on tVN takes 2 days to be subbed and this one is subbed by tVN international, the broadcasting station itself, so. 

And now's the holidays. The great unpaid subbers on Viki are probably spread thin. So be patient. It will happen. 100% subs, I mean.

Hi, I’ve been lurking here for quite sometimes reading everyones views on this drama. Am not very good in expressing myself in english but I need the sub for the last two episodes to move on. Anyways, I’ve rewatched this drama from the beginning while waiting for the sub. I love how the otp meet and how they come to love each other. It is really heart fluttering but towards the end it became less esp when KHJ became vicious. I stop in the middle coz I don’t like what I read about the ending. I would like to watch the last two episodes with sub so I can understand why they make the ending like that.

I been watching almost all YEH drama and never knew about CJM before but he is cute.....lol

26 minutes ago, alongbling said:

I would like to watch the last two episodes with sub so I can understand why they make the ending like that.

I still don't see subs on any of the sites that I use.  

Glad you joined up to talk with us!  I hope we will see you on other drama threads, too.  :)

7 hours ago, thistle said:

Glad you joined up to talk with us!  I hope we will see you on other drama threads, too.  :)

6 hours ago, peyutnduy said:

Same here:tears: Why oh why?:huh:

Me as well after struggling to find sub 

I find ep 15 full eng sub in YouTube & half eng sub for ep 16 - :D

I really wish that CJM and YEH will get reunited in a film or drama. So jealous when Gong Hyo Jin and Jo Jung Suk from Jealousy Incarnate will be partnered in a film soon. I hope CJM and YEH will get a second chance to work together in the future. Their chemistry is great! 

7 hours ago, thistle said:

Just finished watching ep 15 with sub. I feel so much better and understand the story better. Everything was being wrap-up nicely so far. I think them getting married the first time was too rush with YJ was going to US immediately after. Too many things happening to both of them. WH and Chego, also his father being sick. Can’t wait for the final episode sub. Fighting!!

1 hour ago, thistle said:
7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I find ep 15 full eng sub in YouTube & half eng sub for ep 16 - :D

One of the sites I use has episode 15, so 16 is sure to follow.....slowly.  ;)

Until then You can enjoy the recap of episode 15 and 16: https://www.asiandrama4u.com/fluttering-warning-episode-15-and-16-recap/:innocent:

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보
16 minutes ago, curiousyeh said:

Thanks for posting the link.

I guess the lesson I learned is to not judge and comment before watching with subs... Hmm, maybe I should also avoid watching finales live and raw from now on so as not to misunderstand what transpires...

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Thanks for posting the link.

I guess the lesson I learned is to not judge and comment before watching with subs... Hmm, maybe I should also avoid watching finales live and raw from now on so as not to misunderstand what transpires...

I understand the drama better with subs. 

I reiterated my take posted earlier, lurkers who visited this forum will be discouraged to watch the drama. Those lurkers who visited packmule’s blog will be encouraged to watch the drama. Its all about vantage points. Each viewer had different taste. I think there is no right and wrong, because we are different. That’s why I choose my words because I respect each other’s take.

Viewers who like Love Alert got flak, that’s life. 

I will not tell anyone what to watch or what not to watch because that’s Choice  exclusively belong to his/her. 

Pacmule and other gals had said there are a lot of symbolisms in the drama. I called it layers in the plot.

thank you ktcjdrama and the rest of you who did recaps, so grateful to all of you. 

Archived