[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

Unnie getting dressed, YJ is getting breakfast ready. They're both dressed up because they have appointments.

Unnie went to meet Chairman Cha. Chairman asked why she asked to meet. She said Chairman must know about the relationship between WH and KHJ and YYJ... Chairman made a call to Chairman Kang. What he said kinda shocked Unnie though.

KHJ in cafe checking the internet. HJM came by. They talked. KHJ said she knows that HJM been in relationship with YJ. Negotiation and negotiation.... HJM is concerned about his image. I think KHJ wanted him to come clean about the truth that he's in relationship with YJ while WH and YJ's relationship is fake.

YJ went to her father's restaurant. She walked in, father came out from kitchen. Both speechless...  Father finally asked her to sit down and whether she's eaten. Father is all restraining his emotions from seeing her. YJ is saying out her thoughts, basically about why he never contacted her, he should have. Father said he thought that she needed time. He was about to apologize but WH came in.... Father shocked, called out his name. YJ turned around, shocked to see WH... WH is shocked to see YJ there and called out aboeji... YJ is shocked again "aboeji??" ~ END ~

Preview:

HJM all over the place <_<

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

this remind me of the times i had with my fren at the hotel just only last friday night :D  seeing them doing this is actually nice....only girls that bonded sleep together :D 

Wanna sleep with me? Sure thing, friend!  I hog the blanket but you can get 3/5th of the bed. I tend to curl up in ball nowadays. 

I have to post this... Gong YOOOOO commercial right in the middle of Fluttering Alert. His Goblin look still gives me butterflies. 

eeAdKp9.jpg

One thing I've tried to ignore is that the actor who plays YJ's dad also played the role of the evil henchman on Healer.  I have despised him ever since, and I cannot imagine the actor or any role he plays being nice.  It would be good if him being YJ's dad would change my mind.....but I don't think it will.  He does not seem like a good dad at all.  

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

KHJ in cafe checking the internet. HJM came by. They talked. KHJ said she knows that HJM been in relationship with YJ. Negotiation and negotiation.... HJM is concerned about his image. I think KHJ wanted him to come clean about the truth that he's in relationship with YJ while WH and YJ's relationship is fake.

@ktcjdrama  Thanks for the recap .. This chick is mental.. She'll do anything to have YYj seen in a bad light so she can try and seal her marriage deal all because Daddy has threaten to kick her out if she can't bring CHW.. So team up with YYj Ex so sje can get what she wants but I think involving him will only get CHw and YYJ and open to the public engagment party.. It would serve her right all thise reporters being present while CHW announcing to the world he was never engage to her.. I need subs

On 12/9/2018 at 5:56 AM, sellamk said:

I think the best way for CWH to protect YJ is by marrying her and announced to the public about their relationship. Wannabe wife can’t do anything if our OTP registered their marriage and announced to the world then! Haha. She will be useless to the Choego Group as CWH’s father view wannabe wife as a tool to rope CWH into his side. Well, that’s only my 2 cents. Not sure what the writer and PD-nun will do. Hope they will not screw up this whole drama with the angst anymore. They should stick with the romcom theme, not melodrama (T_T)

I agree with you.  I have been thinking the same thing for the last couple episodes, elope.  That would stop Ms. Crazy lady in her tracks.  As CWH's wife asked  Crazy Lady "You do not know what it is like to be married to someone who doesn't love you."  In essence, you cannot make someone love you and you will be forever miserable. 

I just finish my night shift at work , and there still no 100% eng sub for today episode.:tears:

But even with raw :

I loved YYJ facial expressions it basically sums up how uplifting episode it was .

Everything went like a sweet dream. 

971C02D6-36C3-4A9E-8E6D-63FF4CA970AD.gif

And I loved how charming and considerate CWH was today by taking her out in a date , the wooing shouldn’t end just because they’re together. :D

I am going to sleep happy even if I didn’t know what evil witch was ploting with YYJ ex , I am not worried all her ploting will backfire on her . 

BC8B6D07-3186-41B2-BFCF-DC5737F4B53E.gif

16 hours ago, thistle said:

I have despised him ever since, and I cannot imagine the actor or any role he plays being nice.  

Oh dear I feel ur struggle :D , there’s always one.........4DA70736-28AE-477E-B405-FB86481FC45D.gif  ( sighs heavily)

I was planning to watch drama CWH’s dad on it , But I am struggling I can’t forget @packmule3post about him ,every time I see him Talk I picture this 

E020B52C-7F45-458B-80F4-1ACC7BEEBC60.gif

thought it would be subbed but it is still raw... but having a question that @packmule3 or anyone else can answer? so he was bringing this bouquet and it looked like there was pale blue flowers along with pink roses????? have never seen such pale blue flowers and wondering if it was fake? or what type they were? any ideas chingus?

I just watch eng sup and it’s interesting the freak wannabe wife show

AFEE0763-1DE9-4A0F-8FE3-300AF9627461.gif

Become more crazy and she working a sole now to get milk couple break up :D she want YYJ’s ex to confess that he was dating YYJ  in a public ,it’s seem his acting career sucks just like his face :D.

But ask her to give him time to thinks.lets hope he use his head and choose wisely.but who I am kidding he got very vacant behind the eyes. 

2240DBAF-E2BA-4C03-AE6C-8A8129F4FE90.gif

And the CWH’s wife finally apologise to CWH about the fire accident and admit her wrong doing that Its was wrong to leaving him alone in fire and only saving her precious son . But what it’s annoying she apologise and same breath ask for his help . I was let down by the apology , I want her to mean it not just to try save her son .

I feel good now that everyone giving their back to the witch :D

I am late...

Basically YJ and WH drove back together and they were glad about the discovery. Later on YJ even thought that WH is sent by her mother as her guardian angel. She flashback to whenever WH saved her from danger. She shared that with Unnie and Unnie stated the obvious connection for her and suggested marriage?

WH went back to father's shop. Had a good talk with him.

Unnie's room. YJ tossing and turning in bed, can't sleep. Flashback to what Unnie said about her and WH fated relationship.

Hospital. Hyung and wife. Talking about WH and the fire accident.

Mdm.Cha paying a visit to WH's mom at her cafe. They talked about their kids. and the Chairman. They started not very friendly, but ended up friendly. Because Mdm.Cha is being humble and polite. Sorry not understanding much because I haven't watched with subs for last night's episode. I'm lagging behind in the story development.

KHJ in Chairman's office, asking him something about canceling about decision? Chairman seems to ask her to give up. KHJ is getting daring in the way she talked to him, and even a bit threatening I think. because of the BGM that was played. KHJ left upset but still restrained herself.

KHJ in cafe and being very arrogant about those who are picking fight with her. HJM came and told her his decision, but he still wondered why KHJ is doing this. She told him to pay a visit to YJ since he hasn't seen her for a while, handed him an envelope, of cash I presume.

YJ is getting ready. HJM came, with such cocky attitude. He even snatched something out of YJ's hand. He threatened her about confessing all. He asked her to think about it. YJ called Joo and told her HJM came to look for her and asked her to help.

Back to YJ getting ready. PPL of make up products. SH came and they talked. He told her he heard about WH and her father. YJ wanted to share with SH but hesitated but ended up telling him about HJM. I'm happy that they're talking and sharing again.

Joo and friend on stakeout. Joo is thinking aloud and connected HJM's connection with Kanghan group and she said it couldn't be KHJ again?? ~ Yes, it is very so, reporter Joo... Please do something about it already!!

Christmas photo shoot of YJ and SH. So pretty.....  Then they're back in dressing room talking about HJM. Thinking of way out.

WH came to mother's cafe. They sat down to talk. Mom told her about Mdm.Cha visit. Mom also congratulated him on seeing YJ again, she saw on news. WH told her that the person who saved him is actually YJ's father. Mom is pleasantly surprised. Then she advised him about Chairman.

WH in his car alone. He answered a call. Didn't catch what he said, but very sombre, then also sad BGM. He hang up and flashback to talk with his friend about SH. Then another flashback to his meeting with SH somewhere. They had a talk and an envelope is passed between them.

WH is driving then YJ called him. Talked about her father.

YJ went to father's restaurant. They sat down and talked. YJ took out a small envelope and told him that she found it while clearing her mother's things. She handed it to him. He got sad. Then he got a call, to deliver food. He was about to leave, asking YJ to wait a while, YJ stopped him and put a scarf around him to keep warm. She knitted the scarf. Father so touched. He said thank you.

Unnie got off the phone with someone from the US. about YJ's schedule. YJ walked in and they have talk again. YJ told her that she visited her father already. Unnie then tell her something about her father, and YJ asked "really"? It seems that the father has been around with all her developments.

Unnie's home. YJ is all dressed and asked Unnie how she looked. She is ready for a date I think. Unnie praised her, she is happy but a text/mail came in that got her upset. Unnie asked what happened, but she lied that it's from WH. Anyhow, she left happily for the date.

Date time at the mother's garden. WH brought a present for the mom. It's a pot of plant, without leaves... I don't know yet what it's about. They're talking about the meaning of the plant. YJ said she's got him a present too. A couple scarf. She put it on him, got very close... but no kiss because a call came in. <_< Why so stingy? Not even a peck?

Morning. YJ went to a cafe. Meeting with Mdm.Cha. YJ a bit apprehensive about the meeting. Mdm is very kind about it, she praised YJ also being pretty. I think she is giving her approval for WH and YJ.... YJ wondered why suddenly. Mdm told her that her scandal with SH previously was done by KHJ, does she know? She didn't. They're talking about other stuff regarding WH, SH and KHJ. A calm talk. Mdm asked about WH's status as chaebol. YJ said she doesn't care about his status or background or his past. He is a good person. Mdm is happy and praised them again.

Hyung and WH in a hospital. Then they saw Chairman being wheeled in, unconscious. They wondered why. Hyung did some investigation, and shared with WH. Sorry didn't understand.

Unnie meeting with police. She got updated that the attacker is the same. They're talking about phone records.

Joo and friend somewhere staking out. Suddenly they noticed HJM and KHJ meeting. Naturally they snapped pictures. Joo quickly called YJ but she is doing photo shoot so no one picked up the call.

SH and Unnie meeting. Then Joo rushed in and spilled about HJM. Unnie is shocked. Joo then realized she isn't updated. SH told her that HJM came to look for YJ but didn't want her to worry. Unnie asked where is HJM now, she wants to see him.

KHJ meeting with two reporters. Reporters are hesitant about the news. but KHJ said she got everything organized for them already.

HJM walking into a building and got a call from a director about YJ recommending him for casting. He got thinking. He got another call.

YJ returned to her dressing room. She saw Joo's missed call, but before she could call back, WH's call came in. Then HJM came to find YJ. He asked about the director's call. I think YJ's gesture about believing him as a good actor touched HJM. He apologized. and thanked her. HJM went out of the room. Talked on his phone about interview. I think with KHJ.

As he was leaving he met WH by the street. WH asked why is he there. He said to meet YJ. And asked WH about KHJ.

HJM went to meet KHJ. KHJ angry at him. It's good that he returned the envelope to her, and walked away. Yay!!

Archived