[Drama 2018] Fluttering Warning / Love Watch, 설렘주의보

0ly40

WH and YJ meeting at father's restaurant. Talking about HJM. Joo joined them. WH said he will do something about KHJ the next day. Father came with food for Joo and asked her to take care of her daughter. She then was told casually by YJ that he is her father...

WH and KHJ meeting. He told her something that took her by surprise.

WH and YJ in mother's garden. They're talking then suddenly YJ said, shall we end the dating and get married instead? WH shocked "neh?".... LOL..... still no kiss though...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, angelangie said:

finally he did something right :) 

Yes, it's the sincere heart of YJ that moves him... and that is really why we love this couple, right... just that too many side plots that we don't see much of our couple in action showing care to people around them... Too much is going on that burdened their heart... all because of that KHJ....

Marriage proposal!

She asked him to marry her. (I think she said "Guruna leyeho?" It sounded like "Corona" so --- either she was inviting him to get married or drink Corona beer. lol. I'm delusional so I prefer wedding.)

DVlM2BJ.png

And he's speechless.

bN6B0f1.png

I'm happy that the show has yet again added little twists and showed a flawed humanity that can be redeemed.

YYJ and Father's reconcillation was heartwarming. It was resolved because both parties humbled themselves. I like how YEH and JGS acted their parts. Although father and daughter made up you can still feel the awkwardness and tension between them which makes their reconcillation more realistic. Ep 13 and 14 father daughter scene made me cry (without subs).

HJM was a revelation. You can see that he is not purely bad because his heart was touched by YYJ's kindness.

YYJ standing by her namja, CWH after knowing his relationship with her father was a breath of fresh air. What they went through with the engagement annoucement definitely made them stronger.

I love that FW showed that love and kindness trump all without being cheesy or preachy. That in the end, those who are of good heart will triumph despite the odds.

I know that there are still turbulence along the way but I'm happy nonetheless.

p.s.

I'm a bit apprehensive with the marriage proposal because I feel they're not ready yet. I have to wait this one out.

No kiss?? even just a smack?? hek hek hek.. Aigoo PD-nim, i'm sure you can feel the exploding chemistry between YEH and CJM. The scarf scene was full of sexual tension that just a second made me want to turn away for fear that I'm looking at something so private and intimate. Great actors or natural chemistry? I don't know. You tell me.

4 minutes ago, lunchbox manila said:

No kiss?? even just a smack?? hek hek hek.. Aigoo PD-nim, i'm sure you can feel the exploding chemistry between YEH and CJM. The scarf scene was full of sexual tension that just a second made me want to turn away for fear that I'm looking at something so private and intimate. Great actors or natural chemistry? I don't know. You tell me. 

Two times I waited for the kiss, both at the garden... then with the OST playing in the background as well... but didn't happen.... boooooo!! :tounge_xd: but at least we've got a marriage proposal, although I still don't know how it will play out next week...

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

it is a marriage proposal unnie....cause i can recognize the words 'Keok hun' not the exact spelling just the sounds for me :D 

Phew!!! Thank you!! 

Image result for phew gif

I was thinking, "Omigawwwd, another drinking spree! What's wrong with this girl?

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

it is a marriage proposal unnie....cause i can recognize the words 'Keok hun' not the exact spelling just the sounds for me :D 

It's gyeol'hon actually..... Keok hun is from another language, meaning marriage as well ;)

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

thanks my dear.....

Keok-Hun - something along the lines of 'JieHun' was my interpenetration from Mandarin which had a very near sounds to it.....as sometimes i found some of the Korean pronunciation had a similarity to our Mandarin languages 

ChinCha - ZhenDe - Really

Agree. I learned more vocabs by watching with Chinese subs. And especially after watching sagueks... :lol: the first drama I live recap was actually a saguek, can you believe that....

I think Keok-hun is Cantonese.

25 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so when i log in.....what i seen first was conversation in between KHJ and WH's dad, and it didnt seems to be doing KHJ any good as whatever WH's dad dad said to her definitely is putting her on the edge & she left in a huff.......

FW001_zpswvoupcpo.png

for a second, thought chairman was vacuuming and wondering why... turns out he is just playing mini golf...kekekek, think I need to check my brain... :sweatingbullets:

43 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

for a second, thought chairman was vacuuming and wondering why... turns out he is just playing mini golf...kekekek, think I need to check my brain... :sweatingbullets:

Don't blame yourself.  The problem is caused by all those Dyson product placements that we always see so often in KDramas!  Honestly, when I saw him with a "stick" I thought Dyson.  :D  

51 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahaha. These indoor putting greens are essential for your endgame. But this is clever of you notice this. I take it as a metaphor.

You see, putting is considered the most important aspect of golf.

Wannabe Wife practices golf, too, right? But we only ever see her practicing her drive. A drive is the long distance shot to move the golf ball as close as possible towards the green. Wannabe is hoping that her “long-shot” to win WH’s heart will win her the game. 

But actually, it’s the putting that can make or break a round of golf. And that’s what the Dad is skilled at, apparently. He correctly aims the ball, and if you listen closely, you can hear the ball rolling into the cup. This means he knows exactly how to aim the ball and strike it with the right amount of force to win the game. 

And that’s what he intends to do with getting WooHyun into the family. He's "putting" (as in to putt, not put) him into his chairmanship. lol. 

It's been my theory that we were led to believe that he's a bad guy when he actually loves WooHyun. I wrote about it in my blog, something about "Blaming Fathers."

FW001_zpswvoupcpo.png

Anyway, here's my latest post on the Scarf Moment.

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2018/12/13/fluttering-alert-scarf-moment/

On 12/10/2018 at 4:27 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Thanks , for the link :blush:

Don’t worry they won’t let’s us done

we not asking for much We only want them to WANT TO BE TOGETHER  , to long  FOR ONE ANOTHER, to not BE ABLE TO CONTROL THEIR FEELINGS, no mater how dangerous or inconvenient it MAY BECOME . I just want MADNESSES , DESPERATE LOVE , RECKLESS PASSION.

ITS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK RIGHT  ? :yum:

@intrariver & @Far^away : Is it too soon for us to share a their Top 3 moments and songs that perfect for the two of them ? To set mood for next episodes.:tounge_xd:

Every time I listened to the song ‘ wildest dreams ‘ by tayler Swift I feel it’s perfect for the two of them . My top moment :wub: :

I choose this moment because MY INNOCENT MIND TRAVEL to innocent thing such feelings , maybe A CONVERSATION and cuddles or two :joy: - not digging at all by the lack of kissing

Oh right I forgot to answer this before lol

TOP 3 MOMENTS?

From up to eps 13 that Ive watched so far:

Well I'm personally hoping that the last 3 episodes will only get better and better than the ones before, so that ALL 3 BEST EVER SCENES CAN BE FOUND IN THE LAST 3 EPISODES 14-16 . This my humble ambition :blush:

But from all eps watched so far,

I pick:

3rd place:

-ep 13 the looooong hospital stare ofAged-Complete-Eelelephant-small.gif 

(at the start of the episode when YYJ notices her soon-to-be-bf-again )

When I watched it I thought I might have a heartattack  :flushed: :astonished:  from how long those two did absolutely nothing but gave each other such intimate loving stare that lasted like forever lol.

....I forgot how many times I replayed this part before I watched the rest of the episode :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

eye-contact-giphy.gif?w=412&h=494&crop=1

....Cupid where are you? I need you to come back to lock these two pairs of eyes together in long intense stares again and again and again and AGAAAAAAAIN in later episodes too!!! Deal? :love:

2nd place:

-ep 13 all dating in public scenes.

tenor-39-1.gif

NO COWARDLY. NO HIDING.

ALL BRAVE reckless dating in front of everyone without a care lol

.....so satisfying also because of that inaction, cowardice and avoidance the episodes before.

It's feels like a nice wishfullfilment scene. And fun to watch kcelebs caught dating in a  drama from their personal point of view and not just like outsider fans like it is in real life. It's like a BTS on kceleb dating which is fun to watch. Reminds me of that Inside Actor's Studio show or even Strong Heart where you see inside stories from celebrities points of view. Just plain FUN FUN!

Plus extra fun when you think how this will really richard simmons anger the clingy wannabe wife witch lol

They were also so very cute about how impatient they were and complaining how long it takes to get caught lol

1st place :star:  :

tenor-28-1.gif

-The alley hug of passionate longing:

The best parts for me in love stories have to be the longing (the type where they longing parties still have scenes together as they long to be together and not the lukewarm longing type of eps 10-12 ) and the skinships. So having that combined in a skinshippy longing with natural feeling chemistry to boot was a very satisfying watch. I really enjoyed watching them just wanting each other so bad :blush:

I'll look up & discuss suitable songs for the OTP later ;)

On 12/12/2018 at 11:00 AM, Carmarie said:

I agree with you.  I have been thinking the same thing for the last couple episodes, elope.  That would stop Ms. Crazy lady in her tracks.  As CWH's wife asked  Crazy Lady "You do not know what it is like to be married to someone who doesn't love you."  In essence, you cannot make someone love you and you will be forever miserable. 

Hello All I'm back..

@Carmarie  Witchy Poo dont care she'll do anything in order to survive in the Tigers Den she lives in.. One would think she would know how hook a Man living in that household but I have to wonder just what it's really like is it so competitve..  Maybe she just hasn't learned that you catch more flies with honey.. From the beginning she didn't know how to come off in the right manner with CHW..  Second time around she told him to make his demands when that didn't work as he kindly rejected her.. Then she tried to use force , This is something that she has seen done all to well by those voltures in her home..  All she knows is try to survive by hook or crook.. Such a shame a pretty girl like her using ugly means to obtain a man makes her look ugly inside out.. I say she showed her claws to soon one does these moves after they're married not before.. So marrying a Man she don't love yes I could see that.. She knows nothing about love because she feels that she has never been loved not even by her parents.. So how could she know love when she has never seen it or experience it..

11 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Wannabe Wife practices golf, too, right? But we only ever see her practicing her drive. A drive is the long distance shot to move the golf ball as close as possible towards the green. Wannabe is hoping that her “long-shot” to win WH’s heart will win her the game. 

But actually, it’s the putting that can make or break a round of golf. And that’s what the Dad is skilled at, apparently. He correctly aims the ball, and if you listen closely, you can hear the ball rolling into the cup. This means he knows exactly how to aim the ball and strike it with the right amount of force to win the game. 

And that’s what he intends to do with getting WooHyun into the family. He's "putting" (as in to putt, not put) him into his chairmanship. lol. 

@packmule3  Loving you using the golf metaphor to explain the situation at hand..Chairman knew he had the upper hand all the time.. She just went to far with trying to get this marriage.. Going after CHW with all means is one thing but you don't involved the brother sending him to prison and thinks no one will find out your behind it all.. Chairman always knew he could use YY in one way or another..    

Thought after 20 hours zipping it :D I couldn’t hold it any more .:sweatingbullets:

95BE66F5-5CC7-4F1C-B406-2FED72DD9508.gif

Does YYJ need to be that nice thought ?! I mean all these good deeds YYJ’s doing for her ex . It’s IRRITATING , I’m not gonna lie. Where does all this sudden faith in his abilities resurrected itself from ?! It just seems really strange that she will try help him start over . I thought she be 

2AB24BCC-759B-4FF1-A258-67D2D7D79A9A.gif

For me if she want to do her 5 A day good deed

4CE6B1DF-EB64-47BE-B7F7-DC804CFF083E.gif

Why not start doing it with poor guys that always being in the right place at right moment but got nothing to show for it . Kiss him girl .

Finished watching with subs. Something new that I only noticed now is that SH is the hyung and WH is the dongsaeng. I always thought it was the other way round. Haha, I admit that I do skip scenes sometimes with this drama, only wanting to see the heart fluttering moments... but I took time today to pay attention to the dialogues from ep.10-14. That KHJ is really full of delusions. In ep. 13, she claimed to Chairman Cha's assistant that CSH, Chairman Cha, or even Kanghan Chairman, her own father, can never triumph over her :huh::lol: I am so glad that everybody is leaving her, even her dad. Seems like she can't be at her office anymore, meeting people in small cafes for the past two episodes, lol... Looks like she only has minion by her side now. 

Edit: another delusion KHJ has... was when she told HJM that she wants to strike down WH until he has no where to go but ask for her help... lol... even if you're the last person living on earth, I doubt he will go to you for help, LOLOL...

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Edit: another delusion KHJ has... was when she told HJM that she wants to strike down WH until he has no where to go but ask for her help... lol... even if you're the last person living on earth, I doubt he will go to you for help, LOLOL...

@ktcjdrama  For KHJ it's more like a game for her now.. (Who's the Winner Who's the Looser) When she meet with CHW she just knew he had some good outcome for her asking if he changed his mind.. One can only wonder where that come from.. She should take his warning to heart.. All this time CHW or YYJ has never fought back against her but now he's willingly ready to take her at hand.. She wants to keep going which is reckless as they all ready to punish her.. If ever that guy is caught that's been trying to harm YYJ, Also the attempt on mgr life she's going to be in a lot of trouble as she brings a bad rep to her father.. She'll be kick out of the Country for good with a oneway ticket and have to fend for herself.. I guess upon hearing the news of YYJ and CHW is getting married and none of the parents or opposing it after all she has done has made her loose herself period..

Her Pride Can''t Take This After Having Announcement Of Him And Her In The Papers.. He's Marrying Someone Else The Very Person She's Been Trying To Scandolize.. Somethong Bad Is Going To Happen.. She'll Be Punished 

Girks like her don't go away easily she'll be back .. She feels she has a debt of revenge that needs to be paid up. 

Archived