[Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me, 이리와 안아줘

DreamCatcher2011

OTP now outside , flashback to 12 years ago when they both hugged each other outside after the cops came . Young NW comforting NM then not to feel bad   , to promise they’ll be together. In the present they hug.  The others look on . MW is actually smiling and at peace 

Omo!!! Just when we thought it’s over , dad grabs the gun of the sunbae cop ( the one that hates NM) .  Threatens to kill him, NM takes the gun of one the cops & shoots the old man’s leg. The other cops quickly jump in.  Now I think it’s over , lol! 

( yes @supergal99 the talking to forever) 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mum is cooking. Calls SJ to wake up . She’s still asleep .

NM walks in to NW house ...pats the dog.  Goes to NW room, she’s still asleep. He stares at her ...smiles ..she wakes up. Ahhh she gives him a peck .,.he kissed her back ! Hugs ...happiness for both . 

Nm in the station, she talks to NM for a bit . Then she talks to the other cop . Seems he’s changed his tune ...

Nw at filming site , she’s acting as a cop . During break she has nice chat with her manager. She goes to get coffee , lots of fans wanna take pictures 

ohhhh the new love line is taking off some what ..kkkk .. NM’s junior is at the prosecutor’s office & she’s questioning MW over something. The rest of the staff giggle 

Mw makes a meal for Nw , the bro & sis can now eat happily together 

mum makes a meal for Na moo . She talks softly to him. He smiles. 

Na Moo gets rewarded at work for his efforts. His colleagues congratulate him, he’s feeling poignant 

At the courtroom hall way , old man passes by HM . Both just stare at each other . It’s HM court case. Nm, Mum & SJ are there . MW is handling the case 

in the other court room , YHJ is being tried together with Crazy fangirl & his adopted Son . The two blame him now for everything, screams in court etc ...tsk tsk ., they had to be taken away.  YHJ was pelted with eggs by angry citizens when he was led out of court 

NW sees the news of YHJ court case , this was followed by a special of her mum’s case. The doorbell rings , Na moo in full uniform is at the door . She congratulated him .

While he fixes some stuff for her , nw is In her room looking at mum’s photo. NM comes in.  She breaks down & says she really misses mum & dad loads. She finally can open up to NM  . He kissed her forehead. Tells her he loves her , she Lay’s her head on his shoulder & cries 

Voiceover - NW talking about the last 12 years 

Happy OTP scenes. He cooks for her . They water plants together, gets wet , I love you Na moo ....deep kiss !!  Hugs !  Oooo they move to sofa ...& more kissing . 

Next day they are both in bed ( with pyjamas - use your imagination, this is MBC not TvN :D ) 

the reporter writes a good article , dad sees it .  

Now some metaphorical scenes of adult NM & NW talking & hugging their child versions . Closure !!! 

OTP meet up . Hug & go on date in the park laughing  like a normal couple 

- ends- 

beautiful ending & I’m very satisfied.

@supergal99 I like the part he cooked. He’s obviously better at it.  And yes no more staring ..more action! 

Posted by his agency . He had the best storyline 

Goodbye to our gorgeous gal 

Was there a wrap up party ?

3 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Do we know how long HM is sent to jail?

I’m not sure , I don’t remember them showing a verdict being read 

I'm cryingggggggggggg :bawling:    I know I shouldn't cry. Why am I crying?  :bawling:

Because I'm just too happy for our Na Moo and Nak Won :kiss_wink: I will watch the last ep again and again for sure :lol:

The ending would be more perfect for me if we had a happy meal like Hyun Moo dreamed of :blush:

And last but not least, Yoon Hee Jae is still alive, right? So perhaps will we have "Come and hug me" season 2? :grimace: 

Sorry, I'm just kidding :P This is K-drama, not US series :D

UPDATED: Poll

option 1: happy ending. after all that misery, we need to see OTP happy. if you think option A is possible, which one do you want from supergal99 options?

On 6/2/2018 at 3:01 PM, supergal99 said:

Hey u event organiser should do a poll:

A. Happy muak muak ending

B. Sweet wedding ending

C. Live happily ever after with babies ending

option 2: sad sad sad ending where we will cry buckets of tears and vow never to see another melo on MBC or see the writer's work again. what kind of sad? either one or both die. one of them ends up going mad in assylum. some favourite sad characters get all killed off. both of them have guilt complex and go mad slowly. or the old kdrama favourites, one of them gets some disease.... so many sad options for writer to choose from!

option 3: happy goodbye. they will hug and say "bye bye bye". both of them will be free from this miserable tragic past and instead move on with their lives. she will make a movie with a hot fella and fall in love during filming and make their shipping fans super happy. meanwhile, he will go hunt murderers and thieves with judo girl and smile lots. yea, you know which one is my pick right? hahahaha...

option 1: happy ending @valentvcd  @bebebisous33 @Mik44  @triplem @stargazer187 @supergal99 @lolly84 @USAFarmgirl @turtlegirl

option 2: no one yet!

option 3: me! lmangla 

congrats to all who got their happy ending. :D ... am alright with losing because my favourite side characters have come out alive! yay!

@Lmangla LOL:lol:  It kind of feels like a trick question as I know what I would want C but it's different than what I believe will happen.  Not enough time for making babies I am afraid or maybe not even a wedding although that would be so sweet...

Right now I would just be happy and thankful with A.  I don't want to be to greedy when they have suffered so much.  For just the idea of them being freely together with no fear hanging over them or around them anymore.  Nothing to hold them back or have to hide just them being happy and together and maybe even normal in time...:wub:

This was a really good scene , I have to commend them for bringing back these two young actors who did an amazing job for setting the story for us. 

13 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

This is his finale scene..

It's look extremely dark and cold......as his life :mellow:  Actually, I don't believe he felt regret for what he has done. But I hope, maybe at the very end moment of his life, he will wonder whether he was wrong.

The talk between he and Na Moo in today ep was pretty long. So I'm waiting for the sub to know more about his thought.

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Come Here and Hug Me 이리와 안아줘

Archived