Quantcast
LyraYoo

[Drama 2018-2019] Memories of the Alhambra | Recuerdos de la Alhambra, 알함브라 궁전의 추억

Guys the wait till Saturday is seeming too long and since this is the holiday period, I was wondering if you could give some suggestions on what I could watch between today and Saturday. I haven't watched many kdramas and would like to experiment. My taste- anything with a good story plus romance!

Thank you and happy new year!!!

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, rita96 said:

Guys the wait till Saturday is seeming too long and since this is the holiday period, I was wondering if you could give some suggestions on what I could watch between today and Saturday. I haven't watched many kdramas and would like to experiment. My taste- anything with a good story plus romance!

Thank you and happy new year!!!

Have you tried What’s wrong with Secretary Kim? :)

if not, that is one to start with. Careful it doesn’t do you in. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Programmer dude can use his programmer skills and geotag the item as if its made in alhambra. It could be done, if the writer wanted it to happen. Lolz

He should have not bothered meeting uninformative emma and just go weapon shopping after giving the pirates the task to find city hunter. Now he is stuck in a dungeon with maybe one or 2 swords. 

Have you guys ever wondered how JW can play dungeon and zombies? The game uses internet. He got disconnected from programmer dude because there was no connection underground. So how can he still play? Ahahaha

Oh well. No need to make sense of the game anymore. At this rate, magic is the only possible explanation. Or is it a dream? Or is it a mind game?  Hehehehehe

but he already explained they are not able to overwrite original feature at all.. so original geo tagging in the original program's reference database clearly can't be manipulated :P

Instead, i would have just created multiple logins :P and sent a troop of people to help him

• Like 5

3 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I have to say the last couple of episodes Episodes 9 and 10 were a definite improvement on the previous two. Even though we're none the wiser as to why the game takes on a life of its own, kills losers, brings them back as zombie players, who killed Marco or if SJ is really Master, I had a blast watching JW blasting or slashing his way to safety.

I think there will be some additional explanations on how this works. But that there will be no explanation of why. The phenomenon shown is paranormal. It is such a story that we have seen it in the classic series "the twilight zone". The mystery remains intact, and because of this, the spectator feels a great thrill, even after the series is over.

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

but he already explained they are not able to overwrite original feature at all.. so original geo tagging in the original program's reference database clearly can't be manipulated :P

Ohhh. Maybe i missed that part when they said the original cant be tweaked. Hoho

32 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Instead, i would have just created multiple logins :P and sent a troop of people to help him

This is a great idea. Deploy bots to login and save JW from that dungeon. Ahh. Why didnt programmer dude think about this. Or even JW himself. Now i remember Pokemon Go players having multiple accounts or multiple phones to capture pokemons hahaha.

Now, I have another question. Where is the original server for the Alhambra version of the game? JW wrote to shutdown the server, where is it? I thought the original server would be in Granada too. I don't know much about gaming and servers hehehehe

• Like 5

Is there anybody else who doesn't like SB?

1. He always all up in HJ's business
  2. He tries to interfere in her relationship with JW
  3. He runs his mouth too much
  4. Keeps claiming he's family but we know his real intentions
  5. He punches a crippled man
  6. He pushed HJ twice when she tried to get him to stop fighting
  7. He even tries to use her guitar that she worked on to once again attack a crippled man

This man needs to know his place and also realize he doesn't have a chance with HJ.

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

1. He punches a crippled man
  3. He even tries to use her guitar that she worked on to once again attack a crippled man

This man needs to know his place and also realize he doesn't have a chance with HJ.

you are discriminating against people! :P

Wel, i don't hate him for doing anything to JW because JW deserved every bit of it

But, pushing HJ away.. that was wrong but HJ doesn't care so why should I

Quite honestly the only one i do care for is the game.. and the brain of the game (as in the GAME itself.. not SJ or server or anyone else).. pushing is least of my concern when a serial killer is on lose

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

46 minutes ago, scarletlover1 said:

4. Keeps claiming his family but we know his real intentions
  7. He even tries to use her guitar that she worked on to once again attack a crippled man

Every time I see SB I want to punch him in the face. If that counts as “doesn’t like.”

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Notice the light at the end? Idk but could that possibly be Emma appearing out of nowhere? Like someone said, Emma could be seen as a healer. I don't think Secretary Seo will be appearing :tears:so it might be Emma coming over (somehow???) to heal JW. That's if she is a healer.

2 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

4. Keeps claiming his family but we know his real intentions

EXACTLY!!!! I swear I wanted to just punch him in the face when he started hitting JW.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, morningpanda said:

Notice the light at the end? Idk but could that possibly be Emma appearing out of nowhere? Like someone said, Emma could be seen as a healer. I don't think Secretary Seo will be appearing :tears:so it might be Emma coming over (somehow???) to heal JW. That's if she is a healer.

that's torch/flashlight

HJ called the palace staff , remember.. its real humans who have come to save the day

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 1

Cr: the owner

39 minutes ago, morningpanda said:

Emma or the Master or/and SJ? :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Were anyone taking attention of the last preview, the suppose to be kissing scene? We can see PSH was wearing white boots the same boots she wore during wrapup party. Does it mean the suppose to be kissing scene was shot just recently? I was barely seeing PSH wearing the same outfit from her drama and wrap up party. Did anyone think of it?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I have a theory 4 what's happening n Memoriesofthealhambra .Se joo and Marco were playing the game reached level 90 and no one were killed in reality before. Until someone else know about the game . Maybe wn they gave the game to dr Cha. Someone hacked the game.they modify the game to change the vital signs of the player by effecting their brain in some kind of psychological mind game. That they already can feel the pain as they got injured for real and die. Someone that are close and watching them. that hacker also wn someone died. He modifies the game again & introduce him as NPC in the game.I don't think the game's crazy n itself. I think there's a crazy evil man controlling it. Maybe the father himself or he hire someone to get revenge 4om Jin woo . and Se joo body is the only body is missing . So i think he is the only one is still alive in this crazy game. Like we r facing a murdere in the real world who kill the people and make NPC like them in the game .

I wish he is her friend as he is annoying as hell. I think he will harm hae joo and jin woo in the future. And why he moved with them to Korea . 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, scarletlover1 said:

4. Keeps claiming he's family but we know his real intentions

Dun worry, granny has set him straight back to his place, right out of their home. I feel suffocated watching him. Such a hypocrite. At least if he was honest abt his feeling to HJ, his action is more forgiveable, but hiding beside the word "family" but acting like he owns HJ is sumthing else....

• Like 9