[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

I'm thinking about 2 likely endings for AR and Bon:

1 - All the mess about the spy thing will be resolved and we will get an open ending showing that they will be together eventually.

2 - A time jump of 1 or 2 years will show us them with Joon-Joon in a daily routine as a whole happy family.

I'd be satisfeild with the second one specially if there's a simple kiss between AR and Bon.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, zba72 said:

@larrysouth you must be one sweet man to your spouse.  I concur with your last advice, we women find men who help with household chores willingly irresistible  :lol:

Thank you.  After 34 years of marriage, I have learned one or two things.

• All sentences to my wife should end with, "Yes, dear."
  • Taking out the garbage is strictly the husband's job
  • We never go to bed angry at each other and we always end the day with a kiss.
  • Nobody sulks like a husband married for more than 10 years.  I make Kim Bon look like a rank amateur
  • My primary function in the kitchen when not cooking is get things off of the top shelves of the cabinets for my wife as she is a shorty.
  • Whoever cooks, the other washes dishes and vice versa. 

I am all caught up with the drama, but soo behind on the thread/forum. I cannot believe it's coming to an end. :unsure:

Argh! I'm soo confused on who is the mole and what's going to happen. I cannot predict anything for this drama and it's coming to an end already. :confused: Can't we have like another week, so more can be explained. There just seem to be soo much left that hasn't been explained, yet.

I still stick firmly to that Bon will meet AeRin at Namsam tower. I hope they keep that and they will meet there after everything is solved. 

:o I thought the one who wrote the mail denouncing J international exposure was K ? It wasn't ? Was it driver Park or Kis SoenMi ajjuma (now dead / ex) hubby then or ? 

Terius mysteries to be resolved in last EPs Naver article

0000921466_001_20181113172333730.jpg?typ

Last episode script :cry: main CP focused, meanwhile SHJ ... was babysitting the kids or what :joy:? Hope writernim still wrote meaningful sceneS for him :neutral:

0003902411_001_20181112110959035.jpg?typ

I have yet to backread this thread (haven't even reacted on previous eps :()  Just wanna say that I think it would be best for a kissing scene on the last ep.  Almost last gap won't be too bad like what happened in "Go Back Couple" (sorry if I may bring it up a couple of times for comparison since I have a limited # of Kdramas that I have completed).  I hope it would start with a nose kiss then KB would continue it to a real kiss! :love:  :blush:  That would be cute & sweet at the same time! ^_^
They need to develop the romantic story of KB & AR first before that happens and there's too much going on right now which I am not complaining because the mixed genre of the show is what I like about it too.  Anyway, it is already sweet and nice to see KB & AR's innocent interactions (not really romantic but more like friends caring for one another) and of course their moments with the kids that make it seem like they are a real family.  The writers did good in that aspect where they could show those light moments where KB & AR fans can cherish but at the same time not make the love angle too fast and unethical (?) since AR is still a recently-widowed woman.  

Can I just leave a rant of some sorts here?  I'm so disappointed at mbcdrama_now IG account because for some reason they have HIDDEN or blocked my comments there.  If you scroll through the comments in the teaser posted by MBC (https://www.instagram.com/p/BqFIZbkn4gx/), you would NOT be able to see my long (and noticeable) comment there:

OgsZW0p.jpg

I can only see my comments IF I am logged in on my IG acct, but if I logout I cannot see it anymore. :(  Which means other people cannot see my comments too.  The same thing also happened on some of my previous comments on their IG posts when the show was just starting (specifically the IG post of SHJ describing his character during the pictorial BTS shoot) which made me limit leaving comments after.  But I don't know why my comments would be hidden (mbc did not block me coz I can still leave comments) since I was never mean in my comments or I was never demanding in my requests.  I am not even sure if it is possible to HIDE some comments from certain usernames in IG.  But I have clear proof that my comments are not showing up on their IG posts which is really weird. :( 

Anyway...for some uplifting post.  If you read the comment I left on mbcdrama_now's IG (which I hope they were able to see)...this is what inspired me to make that (weird) SHJ & SJS duet request: :lol:

When I learned here that SJS is a rapper, I could not help but imagine him doing the impromptu rap that one of the RM guys did in between SHJ's song.  Let me just say....I CANNOT get tired of this song clip & its so cute how he laughs & gets shy while singing. :blush: :love:

Thank you chingu @littlerain for the IG clip ^_^  Full version is here: Son Ho Jun singing "Emergency Room"

And here is a cool rap clip of So Ji Sub I found while searching for #MySecretTerrius tag......  So Ganzi indeed! :glasses: :thumbsup:

@triplem agree with you. They better trained Kis as spies too if they intend to make season 2. There are actually a lot of stuff that can be put for 2nd season (etc Kis and aerin become an official spy, joon-joon trained by Bon to be spy kids, and more romance between Bon and aerin) so i start to think that it was'nt imposible at all for us to get one if the same cast willing to reprise their role. I wont watch it if they change the casts tho. 

Lastly, i hope we get such a great and nice episode this week a.k.a final week. and i hope they dont forget to give us a happy ending with a meaningful kiss that we a 'patient viewer' badly deserved.

@triplem @ktcjdrama did you guys able to recap today?

AR heard gunshot but rememebered Bon asked her to run with the bag no matter what.

Kwon with her men were there, she was the one who shot. She called out Terius to Bon, but Bon passed out.

Voice asked JYT to leave the car somewhere. JYT made a call but got busy tone. He was worried.

KingsBag. Shim scolding Yoo about not reporting. Shim got a call, I think from Kwon because he told Yoo that Bon got shot.

Hospital, Kwon in front of room, Yoo and Shim arrived. Yoo was angry at Kwon. The three of them have tense discussion. Kwon told Yoo about K. Yoo asked then how come you were at the scene. Kwon answered something but I didn't catch it.

Kwon told her assistant to keep a watch. He left. Kwon made a call, but I don't know to whom. She looks menacing after the call.

Doc updated Yoo and Shim that Bon will be okay. Shim told her see, no need to worry. Shim left, Yoo looked at him with thoughts.

Bon is handcuffed to the bed. Yoo keeping watch beside him. Then suddenly remembered to contact AR.

AR asked about Bon because she heard gunshot. Yoo assured her he is okay after surgery. Yoo asked who shot the gun. AR said it's K.

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

AR heard gunshot but rememebered Bon asked her to run with the bag no matter what.

Kwon with her men were there, she was the one who shot. She called out Terius to Bon, but Bon passed out.

Voice asked JYT to leave the car somewhere. JYT made a call but got busy tone. He was worried.

KingsBag. Shim scolding Yoo about not reporting. Shim got a call, I think from Kwon because he told Yoo that Bon got shot.

Hospital, Kwon in front of room, Yoo and Shim arrived. Yoo was angry at Kwon. The three of them have tense discussion. Kwon told Yoo about K. Yoo asked then how come you were at the scene. Kwon answered something but I didn't catch it.

bcE1EYa.gif

Spoiler

Vg8i9vv.gif

CBjt6bV.gif

Ip48wde.gif

Spoiler

EqVjKru.gif

ny2bBCH.gif

Spoiler

pY8OQcN.gif

6RYQJNg.gif

lDUnnZv.gif

Voice reached home and went to the safe immediately, as seen in preview. Panicking. He made a call that list is gone. Angry and ordered someone to quickly get it back.

K at his place, pulling out the bullet by himself. His phone rang, from Voice. Voice gave him instruction. K took out his passport and a bag, then limped away.

JYT and driver near Han River. JYT gave him something, Park looking sad and asked to go with him. He knelt down asking forgiveness. JYT told him to get up, said something, then wished him well. He left. Park cried.

KIS gang having big gathering in a restaurant. Talking about Christmas plan it seems.

K limping by a roadside. His wound is bleeding a lot. Stopped by a pharmacy. Beside one of the KIS lady, the one with spectacles. She remembered him. Then checked her phone to confirm, and texted to the group that the guy who took JJ away is spotted. Hurry up and come. People at KIS gathering got her message all at the same time. They got up and left, like more than 10 of them.... oh no, I think K is doomed, lol....

K left, tailed by the ahjumma with glasses and she kept updating the group. K finally met with all the KIS... ALL of them.

K was trying to take a gun, two policemen came, and K couldn't do anything. He was taken to the police. Seated in the middle of two drunks. But police said that they will contact KIS after they confirmed his identity.

Some people argued and K saw the opening and ran away.... sigh... big sigh for the police......... SIGH...

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Voice reached home and went to the safe immediately, as seen in preview. Panicking. He made a call that list is gone. Angry and ordered someone to quickly get it back.

K at his place, pulling out the bullet by himself. His phone rang, from Voice. Voice gave him instruction. K took out his passport and a bag, then limped away.

JYT and driver near Han River. JYT gave him something, Park looking sad and asked to go with him. He knelt down asking forgiveness. JYT told him to get up, said something, then wished him well. He left. Park cried.

ZOUyuzf.gif

Spoiler

U9yC9oH.gif

9LiUNNU.gif

" KIS gang having big gathering in a restaurant. Talking about Christmas plan it seems.

K limping by a roadside. His wound is bleeding a lot. Stopped by a pharmacy. Beside one of the KIS lady, the one with spectacles. She remembered him. Then checked her phone to confirm, and texted to the group that the guy who took JJ away is spotted. "

8MDBK46.gif

Spoiler

4tEszov.gif

4oBxFWH.gif

Spoiler

wBt5P4M.gif

bVXSeEC.gif

AR in nurse disguise in hospital. She was let into Bon's room after showing her ID to the standing guard.

Bon asked who are you? Bon asked how did you get in? Yoo came in and praised her for being able to come. AR took out the file that Bon gave her. Yoo only then realized that mission accomplished. She is so happy.

Archived