[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

It would be strange, if Candy had survived because Bon saw her dying. As an agent, he can clearly see if someone is dead or not.....

While I was just theorizing and thinking silly what-if thoughts (hence why I said I was "reaching"), you've obviously considered all of this very carefully and have good sense on every point.  I'm impressed and sure that you are most probably correct.  Bravo!

.....but I still kinda like my foolish theories.  ;)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@thistle Thanks a lot. :wub: I liked reading your theories. Moreover it is great to post so many theories  therefore I read each of them. But in order to move forward, we also need to consider which are possible and not. Besides, in my eyes, if Candy had been working against him, this would minimize the damages caused by the mole. Terius knows the existence of a mole in the NIS... so Candy being alive would lessen the huge treason and betrayal the mole committed. 

20 minutes ago, aisling said:

Why couldn’t Galaxy Shim and Director Shim be spouses? I thought it’s not forbidden to marry the person with the same surname anymore? For example Song Song couple.

I hadn't thought of that... So are we back to square one? But I have to point out again that if Shim is married to SWC, then this means that he is not the mole as he wouldn't let his wife and child to go to the school. 

On 10/26/2018 at 2:06 PM, Cecentre said:

I love JYT lmaooo he's such a fun second lead to watch! I feel like most of the time the second lead is quite serious and often a poor guy who unconditionally loves the female lead and such, but this guy is just... glamorous and flashy and self-absorbed in his own way that is so entertaining to watch! Like all those hospital scenes where he's like... "get me water" "get me tissue" (while trying to drink water at the same time!) "clean my hair".. so needy and high maintenance but who can ever expect this from a typical second male lead :lol: Kudos to Son Ho Joon for making this character so funny and endearing!

On 10/26/2018 at 3:08 PM, supergal99 said:

this one - pretty obvious uri Uncle is super jealous..heee:lol:

(Uri villian is also a scene stealer last nite ops ops):joy:

On 10/26/2018 at 5:34 PM, junejungki said:

I agree with you. Son Ho Joon's  character is such a scene stealer and unusual from our typical K drama second lead. I love JYT and his antics. :P I cannot stop laughing when he call Bon brother and Bon reply annoyingly "brother??"

The red heels lady will be toast if KIS caught her. I can imagine the scene already :D

22 hours ago, mundaliv said:

I like it that JYT is really no ordinary villain here.. because one of the reason to watch Terius is Son Ho Jun.. and the Bromance scene between him and Bon is really funny! 

The hospital scenes was HILARIOUS!!!  And the bloopers were so fun to watch too! :joy:  I laughed so hard when JYT said "Owww Brother" (with that cute accent).  Heck, just seeing him in that maternity dress is making me laugh out loud! :joy:   Son Ho Jun just has a knack for comedy.  Now I know why he was chosen (I even think he is the 1st choice) to play the charming & awkward villain....he can do serious/heavy scenes and switch to comedy scenes in an instant!  I wouldn't have thought he'll be more wacky in this drama (being a "villain" and all) than in "GO BACK COUPLE".  His facial expressions is just so perfect.  Look at how he tries to get the straw trying to drink the water and how he looks so hungry and jealous of KB's food!  WAHAHAHA!!!  I'm really loving his character here!  

And to add to all this....he is just SOOO CUTE!  Seriously!!  Even So Ji Sub said so in that Section TV interview. :grin: 

I also hope the "Bromance" with KB & JYT will be recognized in the MBC Awards. :lol:

-------------------------------

17 hours ago, unhelpful said:

My money is still on Kwon's assistant as being the mole. Her question to him about getting Yong-Tae's phone records, and his reply about them being delayed because each one needed to be signed off, to me that sounded like an excuse to give him (and the organisation) time to react to what they can learn from that info before Kwon does.

20 hours ago, Blizzardistkaputt said:

I thought there is another red heel assassin... .... the wife of the male homemaker? The camera panned towards the shoe rack with red heels in the previous episode. And since Ahjumma Bong's father is one of the terrorists, I am led to speculate Ahjumma Shim's husband (who has yet to appear) is "The Voice" directing Jin Yong Tae.

Like what some people here have mentioned, I also think the NIS director OR the assistant of the female NIS deputy director is the mole.  The show is just leading us to think that it is the female NIS director.  

I wondered about the red shoes shown at the house of the male homemaker.  I really thought that his wife was the agent that JYT was contacting.  But maybe the writers just wanted us to suspect his wife but actually it's just a regular pair of red shoes.

I agree with this theory that "The Voice" might be the husband of the KIS leader.   There must be a reason that's why they aren't showing "The Voice" full face yet and we still haven't seen her husband.

FACT:  I find it kinda ironic that "The Voice" who wants JYT dead is the same actor who played Son Ho Jun's father in "Go Back Couple".  Well, he did try to kill Choi Ban Do (SHJ character) in the "GBC"....jokingly of course. >_<  Hehehe....

--------------------------------

23 hours ago, triplem said:

Haha . Wedding ? I wish too 

I’ll be happy if they kiss :lol: 

but let’s not forget he likes to dress up on missions . But AeRin looks quite relaxed in her dressing .  

I know we’ve entertained the thought of time jump . But if it’s the case let it be a short one . It would be way too weird for a one or  two year time jump & the kids still not growing . And Bon all lonely , with AeRin & the kids missing him . Urggh my heart. 

15 hours ago, triplem said:

ahahaha...maybe he was going to make a surprise proposal ... ..confession to AeRin especially if like what @stroppyse said it was a relaxed looking suit. I am dying for some romance here....:love:

Honestly my mind is not quite focussed on the spy stuff...all I am thinking is whether MBC will torture me the way they did with Radiant Office where they kept teasing us with  the romance of the OTP  which went at  snail pace... . I have to manage my expectations :D 

15 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

I throw away all of my expectations after last ep lol. Pretty sure with a lot of stuff yet to be revealed and solved (esp abt aerin's husband death) we surely wont get a LTE romance pace here ( I give up alr :unsure:)... now i think im fine if there are no kiss scene (bc i dunno why but ive a feeling that mbc wont give us this as like we discussed before they are not really promoting this couple), im just hoping at least they give us such a sweet confession (and hug) from them. Thats it

15 hours ago, Visually-wandering said:

We and our hot-boiled-blood-for-romance-scenes —for JiSub. As much as I love how "save" watching this drama with my sons, deep inside I've been waiting for the romance scenes to happen. Because it's JiSub :tears: 

Talking about the Romance angle in the story....I wouldn't mind KB and AR's relationship SLOWLY develop.  It's only understandable and more believable (especially that they haven't touched on the kids' finding out that their Father is dead).  And the simple scenes of them caring for each other is enough for now I think. 

Since this drama isn't the typical rom-com....I think the love story will be somewhat like in "Mrs. Cop", where the couple started out not liking each other and slowly as they work together we see them caring for each other, a few tropes thrown but still not romantic then BOOM...we get an unexpected kiss in the last episode! :wub: Then that was the only time they kinda admitted they have feelings for each other. 

(If anyone's interested, here's a clip of that "kiss scene" in MRS COP which I imagine could be possible to have a similar scene in TERIUS because of the spy angle storyline. The scene starts with Son Ho Jun ;) & Lee Da Hee spying/looking for the bad guys' leader, then they start making out to avoid getting suspicion from the criminals they were watching. :blush: )

Spoiler

There's no subtitle here but they have a cute conversation in the subtitled version I've watched.  LDH asked if it was only an act but SHJ asked what does she think, then she said it seemed real and he said "You're a cop afterall, you figured it out" (showing now he admits that he has feelings for her) and they were all shy coz they were doing it during working hours. :joy:  Then after the 2nd kiss moment....LDH said "You said it's not like we are not allowed" then SHJ said she's right but could they continue after they capture the criminal.  :lol:

In "Terius Behind Me" I think it's more possible to see KB & AR having the nose to nose kiss first, then later they will have the "almost kiss" scene which both of them will stop themselves and feel guilty afterwards.  Then they will have the first and only kiss scene in the LAST EPISODE or 2nd to the last episode.  I actually imagine JYT will probably try to kiss or actually get to kiss (or smack kiss) AR first before KB....which then afterwards he will get slapped!  HAHAHA!!  Poor JYT. :cry: :lol:  

I think the kiss on the last episode is also good and quite effective (I've seen it on Go Back Couple and Mrs Cop and it had a good effect).  And it just fits the storyline and background story of the characters especially AR is a new widow and KB has a past that he probably is afraid to fall in love.  

My Secret Terrius: Episodes 19-20

by Helcat

MST1920_00338.jpg

We dig deeper into the mysteries of the shadowy cabal manipulating events to suit their own ends, and we see just how low they will stoop in service of profits. Thanks to our villain turned cowardly lion, Yong-tae, the team gets a little closer to the truth—and maybe he’ll even become a new member? He certainly fits right in with our oddball group, although it looks likes Yong-tae may be getting a little too comfortable for our master spy’s comfort.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/10/my-secret-terrius-episodes-19-20/

They are so cute! I want to see their sisromance too..

Btw can someone enlighten me please.. why i found a lot of people on twitter and comments on dramabean (also here) making theory that candy is the red shoes even after they revealed who it was in recent ep? Is it bc she's not the real red shoes? Is the real one is sangryeol's wife who might be candy for this case?

I initially thought the red shoes we saw in sangryeol's apartment is just a red herring but now im not sure anymore...

If the red heels in SR apartment isn't a red herring, and his wife turns out to be really an agent... If EH's husband is Director Shim and he is the mole in NIS... then by the end of this drama, all the core KIS members will end up to be without any spouse...:o... since AR's husband is dead, SunMi's husband clearly a baddie and will be caught.

I doubt the writer will go that route though, so I'm hoping that SR's wife and EH's husband are just regular people without any shocking secrets. As for SunMi's husband, I still think he isn't YR's biological father, so maybe later on her ex-husband might show up and she won't be left alone to fend for herself and YR.

21 hours ago, kyutrogue said:

The hospital scenes was HILARIOUS!!!  And the bloopers were so fun to watch too! :joy:  I laughed so hard when JYT said "Owww Brother" (with that cute accent).  Heck, just seeing him in that maternity dress is making me laugh out loud! :joy:   Son Ho Jun just has a knack for comedy.  Now I know why he was chosen (I even think he is the 1st choice) to play the charming & awkward villain....he can do serious/heavy scenes and switch to comedy scenes in an instant!  I wouldn't have thought he'll be more wacky in this drama (being a "villain" and all) than in "GO BACK COUPLE".  His facial expressions is just so perfect.  Look at how he tries to get the straw trying to drink the water and how he looks so hungry and jealous of KB's food!  WAHAHAHA!!!  I'm really loving his character here!  

And to add to all this....he is just SOOO CUTE!  Seriously!!  Even So Ji Sub said so in that Section TV interview. :grin: 

I also hope the "Bromance" with KB & JYT will be recognized in the MBC Awards. :lol:

-------------------------------

I really like JinYongTae grey character pushed by life to live more and more as a villain but inside still such a softie. I hate even more the evil Voice for what he made him go through :bawling:

c9445147-26cf-4ac6-8d45-72a2f4909b69.png

Maybe it's a chance of redemption that his path crossed Mrs Go, I'm still anxious on final result though :fearful: like he's alone in hospital and not in preview :expressionless:

Meanwhile I appreciate his bromance with M. Bon :joy: funny moments or their discussion sincere lines :relieved: 

%EB%82%B4_%EB%92%A4%EC%97%90_%ED%85%8C%E

%EB%82%B4_%EB%92%A4%EC%97%90_%ED%85%8C%E

I really hope too drama will manage to show more progress of their bromance (and give us more funny BTS too)

On 10/24/2018 at 9:36 PM, Cecentre said:

Hi there!! I really like the analysis you got here. I agree with you that they lack some level of clear communication there, but I want to push back on why that's not enough for AR to fall quickly for Bon: while they have communication problem, as soon as the husband realized that he didn't treat his wife right, he cleaned up the house and left money for her so she could buy things. So, this is not to say that they are back in the game and all is well just because of those gestures, but it means that if he was alive, they could have worked things out and improve their communication. Secondly, if this ended in a divorce, it would be way easier for AR to fall for Bon. However, it ends with him dying suddenly, and that creates disruption in the relationship and possibly, she couldn't find a closure for the marriage, as opposed to a divorce.

Hi Cecentre!  :)

Agree ... to give dead hubby Yang Dong-geun credit - he at least felt remorseful, and tried to make amends.

Alas, that revival of relationship; despite his attempts was not meant to be, whether or not they were even headed for divorce.

I'd say Ae-Rin, with or without husband's death, might have already been in a place where she feeling 'Asexual'. With husband's sudden demise - romantically, it was a place she probably just remained, while trying to cope and rally financially so she could immeidately step into the working role of sole family provider.

It's pretty organic how the Bon + AR romance is mapping out and growing. Every little step, every interchange shared ... is a gradual step forward.

= Bon: fell for her much earlier, attracted first by empathy followed by how genuinely warm AR is - looking after and nurturing everyone else first (including her poor lonely neighbour who only eats bread) and putting herself last,  unselfishly.

= AR:  is just in an asexual, kinda shell-shocked place initially.

But I DO see it thawing ... starting with her first significant step at using his gift of handbag (Kings Bag) once she found out it wasn't stolen. Every little interchange - sweet. :wub: I am content.

Random Comments:

The plot is just hilarious. S'times deliberately so  imo  - the writer is poking fun at how ridiculous some spy moves can be.

But fueled by great acting all round, and chemistry ... it all flows despite the gaping holes - for eg:

= from creepy hair-standing newbie driver who doesn't check side mirrors or changes lanes at all ... AR is now proficient at driving, after she dives and rescues?  :lol:

= those driving comments about her parents being "Race car drivers on Jeju?:rolleyes:" ... Idyllic peaceful Jeju + vroom vroom car racing? With all the quiet winding streets? For real, or some tongue in cheek humour going on there? :lol:

= whoever Red Shoes is ... she only has THIS one pair of heels? :lol: (as practical as a BLUE sports car for Bon. Way to go, so folks can spot that punch of color anywhere, even as while trying to make a speedy getaway.

3 hours ago, jus-ash said:

It's pretty organic how the Bon + AR romance is mapping out and growing. Every little step, every interchange shared ... is a gradual step forward.

I like how their relationship/romance is moving.

My take is there is no such thing as a right time to fall in love after the death of one’s spouse.  I do think that she will probably come to a point where she realised she has feelings for Bon and reassessing her situation.  The twins adore Bon but I don’t think they are aware of their father’s death.  Will they be able to accept Bon as a replacement thinking that their dad is still alive? How will they respond to the news of their father’s death?  AR is aware that Bon looked after her because of her connection with J Int’l.  I don’t think she will be super upset with him if she finds out that her husband was murdered.   

I like bon+ar conversation at the rooftop.  Her outlook on life is you have loved and followed your heart.  What happened is not anyone’s fault.  Also her mom said she is strong who overcame many obstacles and managed to pick herself up.  I am hoping that she will not feel guilty falling in love with Bon.  

I wonder which episode they are filming now.  The worried look on AR’s face :unsure:  I hope she is just worried about Bon and not anything else. 

As for the espionage, i am hoping for Occam’s razor theory :D

In the preview, there are also K who was preparing to shot somebody from far at that school. My question is why he need to do that when they were alr planned to release that gas attack at the whole school gym? Does this biochemical attack just an excuse and the real target is actually someone else? Which is might be Bon..

39 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

In the preview, there are also K who was preparing to shot somebody from far at that school. My question is why he need to do that when they were alr planned to release that gas attack at the whole school gym? Does this biochemical attack just an excuse and the real target is actually someone else? Which is might be Bon..

It may not be a scene from the school... could be just the editing of the preview to give such impression. The scene of him aiming the gun could appear anywhere else in the episode.

:expressionless: I watched preview again and Wednesday is too far, I need to know who is that man besides Evil Voice 

1540795069567.jpg?type=w800

He doesn't look like K to me, so is he evil husband ?

1540800275733.jpg?type=w800

My real question being it's not JinYongTae isn't it ? Writernim wouldn't dare do that to us ? Drama was honest & everything we saw on screen may have been partial but true ? (:confounded: I am still traumatized by suspicious partner final twist where beautiful memories weren't what they seemed to be)

Besides I really hope Mrs Go is worrying about M. Bon only because we're pretty sure as a hero he's not dead for real

1540800739319.jpg?type=w800

Spoiler?

Spoiler

It would be logical too as preview was published with "Uncle died" title on MBC page :anguished:

Spoiler
2 hours ago, littlerain said:

It would be logical too as preview was published with "Uncle died" title on MBC page :anguished:

Uncle died? Did they mean Bon? 

2 hours ago, littlerain said:

doesn't look like K to me, so is he evil husband ?

Yep he looks like yura's husband from the back.

Archived