[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thinking that there are several levels Spyness going on with the bomb. I am thinking that again Bon did not tell his NIS colleagues everything as he knows there must be a leak somewhere with all of this. I would not be surprised if he had prepared for change in plans or had planned that would happen.

22 minutes ago, plappi said:

Stop stop stop! 

Everything is fine except one. It seems to me very important.
The children don't know that dad is dead, they think that he is on a business trip.

Oh yeah! I completely forgot about that as the kids and AR haven't really mentioned anything about missing him since the early episodes. 

But I have thought a reason for that is that Bon has kind of become their replacement dad and maybe the real dad never really was around much with them anyways so they didn't share as close a bond with him. So the kids don't have time to miss their dad with everything going on. 

However, they still don't know the truth...but then kids are much smarter and perceptive than people realize. So they could already know, but don't say anything because it makes mom sad.

5 hours ago, plappi said:

Stop stop stop! 

Everything is fine except one. It seems to me very important.
The children don't know that dad is dead, they think that he is on a business trip.

4 hours ago, guinearoyal said:

but then kids are much smarter and perceptive than people realize. So they could already know, but don't say anything because it makes mom sad.

We still have 5 hours worth of episodes to go. I believe that the issue with twins knowing their father will never come back will be addressed when AR found out the real reason for her husband's death. We may even see another "grieving" session from her, although she seems to have gone through closure already, believing the natural cause of death. But like what guinearoyal said, the twins might have known it already, from friends maybe? Since I don't think the other parents knew that AR told them he is away on biz trip.

27 minutes ago, triplem said:

I still am uncomfortable about Chief 

Me, too.  There's just something fishy about him that I don't trust.  The problem seems to be that JY does trust him but she doesn't seem especially strong or perceptive as an agent anyway.  The word clueless leaps to mind.  

No preview yet??

@triplem I'm actually surprised that a lot of viewers are thinking Kwon helped Bon and suspecting Shim. I still am unsure, except that if it is Kwon, it's just too obvious. Yoo's surprise about the location where the van is stopping is understandable since she might not be let in on the plan. But because Bon was expressed his surprise too, I became doubtful he himself is in with the plan. I really have no inkling at all how the writer is writing up Bon's escape from the burning van, but at least we know we'll see him on the beach soon ;)

Anybody recognize the guy talking to the Voice? It's a very clear view of his face, but I don't recall seeing him before this.

I'm curious about Kwon's phone call before Bon's transfer. I was willing to doubt her involvement w/ the bad guys up until that point, but the conversation she had was just too weird... I also still don't trust the chief. To be honest, I just doubt anyone who isn't KIS at this point! :P

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

that’s the problem. Yoo is unknowingly giving intel to chief and I am more convinced now that Kwon could have staged this . But she did torture Bon before, so I can’t be 100% certain.

When will we get our beach scenes?? I cannot wait any more 

YJ seems remarkably dense for a spy--like the way that she just doesn't see the fact that RDW is smitten with her.

I'm still on the fence about Kwon since she seems awfully bloodthirsty where Bon is concerned.  If she did stage the accident, it could have been so that she could "interrogate" Bon at her leisure.  She seems the type who would enjoy pulling wings off flies.

If Kwon is the one who staged the explosion, it is definitely not to kill Bon. She will want to get him elsewhere for thorough interrogation. She's been hunting him down for that purpose alone, she wouldn't want him to die. If they only need to eliminate Bon, the organization could have just hired an assassin like K to get rid of Bon. I feel that Kwon is adamant in capturing Terius alive, that's why she even bothered to fish for information from King's Castle and KIS. The golden clover button she wore was probably a red herring, maybe a birthday gift from someone in GC, lol...

Or like some have speculated, she is working together with Bon for the van escape, but I highly doubt it. There really isn't enough time since Bon's capture for them to communicate, much less build that trust.

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

If Kwon is the one who staged the explosion, it is definitely not to kill Bon. She will want to get him elsewhere for thorough interrogation. She's been hunting him down for that purpose alone, she wouldn't want him to die. If they only need to eliminate Bon, the organization could have just hired an assassin like K to get rid of Bon. I feel that Kwon is adamant in capturing Terius alive, that's why she even bothered to fish for information from King's Castle and KIS. The golden clover button she wore was probably a red herring, maybe a birthday gift from someone in GC, lol...

Or like some have speculated, she is working together with Bon for the van escape, but I highly doubt it. There really isn't enough time since Bon's capture for them to communicate, much less build that trust.

See, I'm sort of thinking like that. I feel like Kwon staged the explosion, because she needs to interrogate Bon more, but without NIS knowing. So the explosion will divert attention away, so she can sneak him to elsewhere. I still think that she's corrupted, because of the whole Golden Clover.

Now the chief.. I don't know he's just hard to read. Sometimes I feel like he's just too easy and don't care much, but it's like he's putting on an act. Like remember when him and Kwon was at the practice shooting range and he barely made good shot, while Kwon got all 10s. I feel like the chief just doesn't care much of what his people are doing within NIS. (I don't know, just my thoughts)

13 minutes ago, d55avid said:

hi ! 

sorry for posting in the wrong thread but i'm new here

and i just want to know from which drama this music video is from ? 

thanks ! 

Hi, there!

Wow, are you putting our spy investigating skills to the test? :lol:

Sorry, I have no clue about the MV. You might have better luck posting it on K-Entertainment General Discussion Forum. But it might also be just a very well done MV since I've come across some that really looks like a drama but purely made for the MV to tell a story.

7 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

Don't forget they have someone who used to be in the Special Ops Forces! :lol:

As a cook!  I'm not sure how much his cooking skills would have helped out unless he was baking a bomb.  :lol:

Archived