Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

Random thoughts about episode 9...

Just home after a long day of work! Could I just say again how funny and comforting this show is? I'm 13 minutes into episode 9. AR keeping her promise to Bon was glorious!

Spoiler

(suspend disbelief and don't ask how she knew where to dive...)

Then the kids 

Spoiler

treating Bon's wounds while he's asleep, patching ban-aids all over his face and arms...

...cracked me up so hard! :joy: I love this show! It spreads so much happiness and lighthearted laughter, lol!

(Still wanna know: will we ever see a tender moment between AR & Bon?)

The twins are so darn cute! They're great actors! <3

They're such a real family already. It's so heartwarming! :wub:

Spoiler

AR & Bon almost nose-kissed!! :joy:

Oh, the OST... :wub:

1 hour ago, lilyphenix said:

(still wanna know: will we ever see a tender moment between AR & Bon?)

Sometimes i do wish that they make this drama into 20 ep drama instead of 16. Feel like it's not enough to see their tender moment later as the progress are still so slow rn.

Abt that diving thingy and how it was so nonsense that Bon still alive after being in the water for at least more than 4 minutes, i will just ignore it lol (it also obvious that water looks more like a swimming pool rather than han river :joy: ) but like @ktcjdrama im more than willing to let that aside..im  biased too lol

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

I suspect Bon's distance from AR and Joon-Joon is going to be as short as every other time we've worried that they'll be split up. The writer clearly knows where the main strength and heart of this series lies, and isn't denying us what we want to see.

We thought when his real identity was discovered that they might be split up, but that only lasted 14 hours. (Thanks for keeping count Bon!) Then after last week we wondered whether AR's kidnapping and Bon's wound would prevent them meeting up again, and that lasted less than 5 minutes.

The writer is playing with our desire to see Bon playing with Joon-Joon, and slowly growing closer with AR. I'm confident a reason will appear very soon that means they all have to see each other again!

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

I love this show to pieces but the spy stuff is really ridiculous. As a diving scene - in real life he’s be dead already by the time she found him. And she probably wouldn’t be able to dive so deep or pull him upwards. But we got to see AR and the twins nurturing him, so I forgive you, show. 

Also for a top assassin K is quite useless. He was supposed to eliminate JYT, right? So why didn’t he slit his throat or stab him in the heart to secure the result? Instead he stabbed JYT in the guts from which he’ll recover. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

While I don't deny that I love ogling at Hawt Bon and cooing  at the Joon-Bon scenes....I realised the reason why I adore this show in spite of having to suspend disbelief at some spy scenes is because we have an amazing female lead in Jung In Sun. I love her interpretation of AeRin - there's this genuineness that she brings to the character and she's instantly likeable. As the show progressed I found myself liking her  more and more ; her character is indeed well written. Apart from all the wonderful skills she has thanks to her genetics  :D , there's this protective, warm and genuinely caring side that is often on display. Can we blame Bon for falling for her? Bon already has affections for her and in this scene , i think AeRin is beginning to have some feelings as well. 

tnjCJR6.png

It is no wonder , Bon had to go to ensure he does not endanger them. I too am crazy and teared up when he left the note...but I knew he could never stay away ...love that he is still watching over them. So I don't expect the separation to be long...

This deserves a gif ...

giphy.gif

( btw the genre for this drama is rom-com , mystery ....so please expect the ROMANCE :D. ) 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 13

Yep love they dynamics she is not weak and he is not  some jerk to her, they actually since good to each since the beginning.

You can tell he love  his makeshift family which I guess he wanted for a long time now.

They treat him much more like a member of the family missing him always worrying about him always as do he.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I've been expecting romance since day one :D Shame on me, I know... 

I don't know how to make gif but would really appreciate if anyone can make a gif of Bon's tiny contented smile when he looked around his house with the twins and AR settling themselves in so naturally. I love that scene. 

Talking about underwater scene... believe it or not, many times in the past I would hold my breath along to see if it is at all possible to stay underwater that long. And never once I was able to match up to our actors/actresses :lol: so I gave up trying now and just accept it. Now raise your hand high if you've ever hold your breath along for underwater scenes! B)

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

is because we have an amazing female lead in Jung In Sun. I love her interpretation of AeRin - there's this genuineness that she brings to the character and she's instantly likeable. As the show progressed I found myself liking her  more and more ; her character is indeed well written

Ikr! Now i wonder why both lee yoo young and yoo in na declined this role  (im glad it goes to jis). At first, before the drama even started, i was worried that maybe this role wouldnt be strong enough or will be overshadown by so ji sub’s role the fact that LYY and YIN turned down the offer but when it finally started, i never once find aerin’s character to be overshadowed by Bon and whatnot and like u said her character is indeed well written.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Ikr! Now i wonder why both lee yoo young and yoo in na declined this role  (im glad it goes to jis). At first, before the drama even started, i was worried that maybe this role wouldnt be strong enough or will be overshadown by so ji sub’s role the fact that LYY and YIN turned down the offer but when it finally started, i never once find aerin’s character to be overshadowed by Bon and whatnot and like u said her character is indeed well written.

I’m indeed glad both actresses turned it down otherwise I wouldn’t get to know JIS who I adore so much now. She has this warm aura around her that makes her likeable instantly.

Also, who in the right mind would reject to work with SJS??? The only reason I can think of is that they might’ve feared to work with children. 

• Like 10

[Terius Behind Me] Eps 17 & 18 spoilers, So Ji Sub x Jung In Sun

terius.png

Article: Naver 'Terius Behind Me' Son Ho Jun stabbed by Jo Tae Kwan... asks So Ji Sub to "save me" tears 

1. [+557,-13]
It gets more interesting as it goes. So Ji Sub lives up to his name as expected. He's cool. 

2. [+349,-10]
Forgetting about logic, Son Ho Jun was great at the end. Survive, Jin Yong Tae. 

3. [+234,-14]
Son Ho Jun's acting is really good~ Blood"" ㅠㅠ He's not dying, right~~ 

4. [+183,-8]
The director of NIS? I think he's a bad guy.. 

5. [+78,-2]
JoonJoon looked at Kim Bon with sad kitten eyes were so cute. ㅋㅋ The scenario isn't perfect, but I'm staying till the end enjoying So Ganzi's acting. 

6. [+67,-6]
Jin Yong Tae, don't die. You have to return ahjumma the 110,000 won. 

7. [+51,-5]
Today's episode is fun as expected. So Ganzi is cool, and I've come to like Son Ho Jun. 

8. [+46,-0]
I think the casting of the kids have been done well. They are too cute. 

9. [+44,-0]
Just think of this drama as an adult's fairytale and watch it comfortably~ a fairytale after saving the male lead. ㅋㅋ It's fun. 

Spoiler

behind.png

Article: Naver 'Terius Behind Me' Jung In Sun rescues So Ji Sub.. "female divers' DNA runs in me" 

1. [+195,-29]
It doesn't make sense. I'm watching this for So Ji Sub. 

2. [+153,-10]
ㅋㅋㅋ Suddenly he's Wang Jeong Nam who has 6 criminal records. Now they are saying she has the DNA of female divers?? But anyway, there's nothing else to watch on Wednesdays and Thursdays, so I'm going to continue to be a first broadcast killer. ㅋ

3. [+124,-5]
I'd like to nose-nose with Bon too.. ㅠㅜ Ah.. I'm going crazy every time I watch it. It makes me feel sad for each minute and second that had passed.. I'm crazy.. ㅠㅜ

4. [+88,-4]
I spat out my food watching So Ji Sub filled with plasters. ㅋㅋㅋ JoonJoon are cute. 

5. [+85,-5]
Wow, look at So Ji Sub's proportions..... 

6. [+40,-2]
It lacks logic, and it doesn't have meaningful tensions with a solid scenario. But this is easily fun as a home drama. Been a while since there's a watchable drama on public tv channels! So Ji Sub, Son Ho Jun and Jung In Sun have good acting skills! The kids are adorable, and the supporting casts are fun at times too! I'm curious about the red shoes!! 

7. [+35,-3]
It gets more interesting as it goes~ A pleasant drama. 

8. [+29,-1]
Not a drama to nitpick on while watching. It's still fun.  ㅋㅋ

9. [+28,-3]
The scriptwriter is really writing the story however s/he wants! Where are the agents when he fell into the river that the ahjumma had to save him? 

cr
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Can anybody enlighten me why is SJS called So Ganzi? I keep reading people calling him like that :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, aisling said:

The only reason I can think of is that they might’ve feared to work with children. 

That was my thought too... It is really not easy to work with children for some people. In anyways, I'm really glad it is JIS taking the role.

Btw, anyone notice the huge Pigus head pillow that Bon was using when he got his shot from JH? So cuteeeee!! Me want....!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, galaxy97 said:

Off topic so in spoiler (re LYY)

Spoiler

LYY decide to take up Your Honor instead of this. I think it fit with her schedule better and also YH is a grittier meatier drama (lots of meaning) with a message to send out.  This drama is way different - light hearted, fluffy and feel good.  I guess for her the script with more substance won out so she turned Terius down.

• Like 6

In any case i hope today ep give me something that can help me survive for this entire week until next ep next week:D(something memorable and sweet i mean:wub:)

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

In any case i hope today ep give me something that can help me survive for this entire week until next ep next week:D(something memorable and sweet i mean:wub:)

I’m a little concerned that no preview was given Nor any stills.   Which means live shooting . Hmmm 

but major spoiler here . Very happy though :D . Fan cam 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2