[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hubby :: I will not, in any universe, at any point of my life, even for the sake of Manchester United winning Champions League, have my nose rubbed against yours in public!!!! NO! Never! 

-_- anyone wants to trade husband? 

Side note : I think JIS will make a terrific mother. She kisses the twins like her own. Love! And her natural, not-trying-too-hard-at-all chemistry with SJS, my heart :wub:. Can these 2 do another drama together? Make it super mellow, bucketloads-of -tears romance. I ship!

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

For the next few pages, I think we're going to just be talking about the nose kisses...:lol:

Just like after OTP kissed, they would touch their lips when remembering the sensation... you know...:D

this thread bombarded by nose kiss video and gif already :P

1 minute ago, azuwaza163 said:

Hubby :: I will not, in any universe, at any point of my life, even for the sake of Manchester United winning Champions League, have my nose rubbed against yours in public!!!! NO! Never! 

-_- anyone wants to trade husband? 

Side note : I think JIS will make a terrific mother. She kisses the twins like her own. Love! And her natural, not-trying-too-hard-at-all chemistry with SJS, my heart :wub:. Can these 2 do another drama together? Make it super mellow, bucketloads-of -tears romance. I ship!

I want to trade husband too. My husband refused nose kiss from me. He thought I am crazy asking for nose kiss infront of my family. muahahahah!!! 

OMO! :astonished: He nose kiss her! I'm dying here! Lol!

17 minutes ago, 0ly40 said:

OST part 4

Loving the new OST. Thanks for sharing.

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

But I have to post this ..I’m dying laughing...Bon doing push ups ( squeals ) & JYT admiring :joy:..I cannot every time he calls Bon - brudder

I swear JYT is hilarious. These past for days every time I say "okay" I immediately think of the way he says it and his finger. Hahaha! :lol: And his constant of calling Bon "Brother" in his broken english. Lol. Some nice comedy here.

And uncle the fish really died (you all guess it correctly)! It was at the same moment with the car bombing.

P/s: the one who did coming soon pic to nose kiss before better start to do one for lip touching as well lol! Who knows you might hit it accurately tooB)

Edited: cc @supergal99

21 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

It's even hard to see other clip on ig lol. They mostly posted this nose kiss clip! Everyone is speechless like aerin :joy:  they are celebrating it rn like us B)

Hahaa....:PI need POPcorns *poke*@ktcjdrama :glasses:

Now showing:

jqQzsj3.jpg

6GUW9N5.jpg

Ok chill.. *sweet dreams*:wub:

17 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Hahaa....:PI need POPcorns *poke*@ktcjdrama :glasses:

Now showing:

Ok chill.. *sweet dreams*:wub:

What flavor you want? Butter? Salted? Caramel? Cheese? Let's go with cheese this time and make it super cheeeeeeeesssyyy :D 

How to sleep now? I am tidying a few stuff quickly and will soon get comfy in bed to watch the now showing ko-ko Bon ;) 

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

Check the second clip I added in the same post..he went & played with Bon’s tambourine. Bon was not gonna let anyone touch it .

SJH is killing it as JYT. He cracks me up , I hv never seen a villain like him :joy:

I think he is jealous of his phone call and purposely make it noisy... :lol:

59 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Oh gosh why he rub it tho?? 

Even though she is a mom, AR is sweet and innocent in a lot of ways. 

In his own way, Bon is shy. 

A nose kiss is sweet and innocent and shy. 

It's a way to say, "I like you so much!" without having to deal with a heavy scene.

Perfect.  :wub:

Okay, nose kisses aside... some serious spy stuff now.

What/who do you think Kwon is texting? She is still a big question mark to me. Could the explosion be something she planned to ferry Bon away so she can interrogate him freely without Shim interrupting? Or is the explosion something planned by Shim? Pretending that he is providing way out for Bon but in truth he just want to kill him? 

That was one great explosion, not to mention the fire after that. Logically, no one would have survived it. But of course our super spy sitter Bon will. Hmm, I wonder for how long will we miss him in the next episode...?

29 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

P/s: the one who did coming soon pic to nose kiss before better start to do one for lip touching as well lol! Who knows you might hit it accurately tooB)

Edited: cc @supergal99

:glasses: ok..ok.. any chingus betting on the lips kisseu ?? Hahaaa...:P (ops... no crystal ball so snow ball heee)

XGDW0RY.jpg

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What flavor you want? Butter? Salted? Caramel? Cheese? Let's go with cheese this time and make it super cheeeeeeeesssyyy :D 

How to sleep now? I am tidying a few stuff quickly and will soon get comfy in bed to watch the now showing ko-ko Bon ;) 

Erhmm..mmm.. salted caramel big bucket.. tks :grimace:

Ya  ...ya... like dat how to zzzz  ?? Hahaaa... ok chill... i need my beauty zzz...

**sweet dreams**:kiss_wink:

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

Will there be a time jump? They celebrate his birthday one year later by the beach

Nooo, we just dealt with a one year time jump yesterday, I don't want another one... let's just settle with late birthday celebration... I can accept that.

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

was wondering if Bon himself staged this . But it’s possible that Kwon may have staged it as well. While it seems that she’s the “enemy” here , Chief is more worrying . I’m not sure who can be trusted within the NiS anymore given that the Clover peeps have infiltrated the organisation

My thoughts too.  I believe someone in NIS probably planned this with KB to put him off the grid for a while.   

Btw my IG is now flooded with the ko-ko scene... some people say that there is no chemistry between the lead.   But for me it is a different level of chemistry between these 2 actors.  Iove seeing the tension between the two especially during the driving lesson. I am not sure anyone else can take JIs’s place for that scene.   Even the most innocent ko-ko makes my heart flutter ... :wub:

And once again, the KIS saved the day. The children were literally saved by the bell, yes, fire bell. Quick thinking of EH so as the evacuation can be quickly done. 

Awesome fight sequence by Yoo and Bon each against V and SunMi's husband. In this show, humor is done well, action is done well too. Total shift of the tone/genre but none the glaring jump. 

Wow, the baddies operate rather cleanly I would say... V and SunMi's husband were ensured killed before taken away so as not to jeopardize the organization. I surely did not expect that.

Ha! K is only good in long range shooting. All were succesful, but his close range killing sucks. JYT got away from him twice. Him killing Moon left a witness and killing the witness was almost traced by CCTV. He was also almost caught when taking the kids away. Come to think of it, I would like it if the KIS is the one to catch him later. 

Archived