[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

larus

3 minutes ago, junejungki said:

The nose kissssssssssssssssssssssss!! OMG!! I am  clutching my heart!!

Ahh... we should have collected bets for nose kisseu ..hahaaa...

Clearer clip:

Poke poke @ktcjdrama *cough~~*

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, junejungki said:

The nose kissssssssssssssssssssssss!! OMG!! I am  clutching my heart!!

I was totally waiting for this!  I wanted to see the nose kiss even more than some big lovey-dovey scene.

Is my life sad or what? :P

Oh no... I caught that last bit of the van with Bon burning in fire... Well, I know he'll be fine since this story is about him, but can't help feeling anxious.... good thing we don't have to wait a week and will have next episode tomorrow....

Hooray for nose kiss!!! :lol: He just went for it and quickly turned to leave... AR's reaction is priceles... Just this made my day.... Hip hip hooray!!! But, but, but I'm still sad that he got caught on his birthday... :tears: and can't spend it with AR and JJ.....

1 minute ago, thistle said:

I was totally waiting for this!  I wanted to see the nose kiss even more than some big lovey-dovey scene.

Is my life sad or what? :P

No worry, you are not alone. I am anticipating the nose kiss too but I didnt see it coming because the preview was too intense. We thought Bon will get caught by Kwon. 

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Squeals!!!! @galaxy97 did you see the way he walked away quickly after that :joy:

@supergal99 Gif it later please ! 

Omo triplem... i cant believe it ... itz juz nose kisseu already making us faint...heeee *fan fan*

XMtoWNV.jpg

mBqC5hP.jpg

DIi5XAz.jpg

Oh he rubs his nose??:blink:

:lol:oh goodness u guys are nose kisseu experts ya? Ya.

tnwUZBo.jpg

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

I’m so excited I forgot the rest of the episode

Uh oh... i forgot the twins heee... :wub:

For the next few pages, I think we're going to just be talking about the nose kisses...:lol:

8 minutes ago, galaxy97 said:

Oh gosh why he rub it tho??

Just like after OTP kissed, they would touch their lips when remembering the sensation... you know...:D

1 minute ago, triplem said:

I’m so excited I forgot the rest of the episode 

It's even hard to see other clip on ig lol. They mostly posted this nose kiss clip! Everyone is speechless like aerin :joy:  they are celebrating it rn like us B)

On 10/28/2018 at 5:34 AM, kyutrogue said:
In "Terius Behind Me" I think it's more possible to see KB & AR having the nose to nose kiss first, then later they will have the "almost kiss" scene which both of them will stop themselves and feel guilty afterwards.  Then they will have the first and only kiss scene in the LAST EPISODE or 2nd to the last episode.  I actually imagine JYT will probably try to kiss or actually get to kiss (or smack kiss) AR first before KB....which then afterwards he will get slapped!  HAHAHA!!  Poor JYT. :cry: :lol:  

I think the kiss on the last episode is also good and quite effective (I've seen it on Go Back Couple and Mrs Cop and it had a good effect).  And it just fits the storyline and background story of the characters especially AR is a new widow and KB has a past that he probably is afraid to fall in love.  

OMG Chinggu!! You are so spot on!..I hope what you predict next will happen too, even if the nose kiss already made me so giddy right now!!:wub:..we dont have much time since there are 5 eps to go..

BTW.. of course Bon is not dead in that bombing..come on Writer nim..who are you trying to fool.....#stillhoping

Archived