Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

Busy day today, so just got around to watching the episode. I'm going to post some translations on this thread, even though I think subs are out (?), so hope everyone will bear with me. 

This is from the opening sequence. I love that AR actually saves Bon! Yay!

Translation:

Yoo: Huh? What is this?
Yoo: Ae Rin-sshi, what are you doing right now?
AR: We have to go save Bon-sshi.
(drives down to the river and runs into to it)
JYT: What is going on now? (escapes)
(AR goes underwater to save Bon)
AR flashback: Don’t worry. I will make sure to protect you.
Bon VO: We had laughed at it in passing, that seemingly pointless promise. But, that woman really kept it.

(after Bon has been installed in AR's bed)
Doctor: Fortunately, the bullet just grazed him, so I only had to sew him up. So that it doesn’t end up with an infection, please take care of it well.
Yoo: Thank you, oppa. You know that this is a secret, right?
Doctor: Enough already! That’s going to become stuck in my ear.
AR: Ahh, are you President’s actual brother?
Doctor: No.
AR: Oh. Then?
Doctor: I’m a good surgeon, good looking, actual brother. (winks)
AR: Ahhh.
Yoo: Aigoo. You’re so silly. Silly.
AR: I really thank you very much.
Doctor: (to AR) You’re welcome. (to Yoo) Have you become a president then?
Yoo: Well, it just kind of happened.
Doctor: I’m going. Call me if he gets a fever.
AR: Oh, it’s that way. (directing him to the door)
RDW: Hyung-nim, please leave safely. (me: Hyungnim denotes a great deal of respect, and the rest is just a way of saying goodbye respectfully.)
Yoo: Why are you calling him “hyung-nim”?

Did I mention how much I love that AR saves Bon in this episode? And, that Bon himself realizes it and comments on it?

Also, I thought it was a cute cameo by Yoon Sang Hyun. The character that he plays in the cameo has mannerisms that are typical of a number of his characters including from Shopping King Louis and Secret Garden.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Also, I thought it was a cute cameo by Yoon Sang Hyun. The character that he plays in the cameo has mannerisms that are typical of a number of his characters including from Shopping King Louis and Secret Garden.

The moment I saw him I said, "It's Oska!"  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Didn't Bon leave the car at the bridge?  And he jumped off?  Logical sequence would be NIS would impound it or something?  How is it he has the car back in possession again to drive to meet JYT?  :huh:. I wish he would've taken the Range Rover instead.  That would sit better with going into hiding.  That blue sports car just screams "look at me!!".  I get that they are trying to spoof the spy elements but some mistakes are just too glaring to overlook.

Besides that, I love the bandaid face.  :lol:. The scenes with the twins, Bon and AR are what keep me watching.  For me it's the main plot, the other stuff is just fluff.  In fact I would say that even lady with red shoes plot isn't keeping me interested.  It's the twins and Bon.  They will probably keep me watching till the end.

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

This was just so adorable with Joon-Joon taking care of ajusshi. :wub:

AR: Joon Soo, Joon Hee, I have to go to the supermarket, so take good care of ajusshi. Okay?
Joon-Joon: Okay
AR: Just watch for 10 minutes.
(AR leaves)
JH: Ajusshi’s face must have bled.
JS: Should we give him treatments?
(JH nods. They then plaster him all over, and massage him. JH listens to him with a stethoscope.)
JS: Is he alive?
JH: Oppa take a listen as well. Do you hear any thump-thump sounds? (me: sounds of a beating heart)
JS: I hear gurgle gurgle sounds. (me: stomach sounds LOL)
(doorbell rings)
JH: Who could that be?
JS: Could it be mom?
JH: Keep an eye on ajusshi. I’ll go and see.
JS: Okay.
(JH runs to the door.)
JH: Who is it?
(Deputy Director Kwon at the door.)
Kwon: Child, is your mom inside?
Kwon: Why aren’t you answering? Your mom isn’t inside?
JH: Yes. (me: meaning that she isn’t)
Kwon: Where did she go?
JH: To the supermarket. But, who are you?
Kwon: Your mom’s friend.
JH: Friend?
Kwon: Do you want to open the door for a moment?
(Bon stops JH from opening the door, and then shushes Joon-Joon)

Deputy Director Kwon clearly does not know how to talk to children. ROFLOL. She sounds almost like a fairy tale witch who is trying to sound friendly, though has no idea of how that sounds.

Anyway, Joon-Joon's idea of treating for bloody wounds: plasters and a little massage. Awwww. And a bonus for scaring AR later when she comes back and sees Bon. :D

• Like 13
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

I like how AR keeps showing all of these impressive skills and surprising everyone around her with the ingenuity and strength she has. And what is great is that Bon sees that in her and appreciates it, which I feel that her husband had not. I am sure that they loved each other, but it seemed like they really didn't understand each other to support the other as they needed. 

With Bon, though they do not know everything about each other, they seem to understand each other on an emotional level. And as a result, they support each other.

Even though Bon was in hiding, his little notes to her to let her know that he was ok and was still watching out for her was a form of support in my mind. And since she knew a bit more about his past, she was able to understand and support his need to stay in hiding for the time being...but that didn't stop her from taken care of him in her own way anyways. lol

• Like 15

This is actually the scene right after Bon is saved and put into AR's bed and the treating doctor has left.

Yoo: Ae Rin-sshi, what were you thinking when you ran into there?
AR: I had promised that I would make sure to protect him.
(AR notices Yoo and RDW’s looks.)
AR: Why are you looking at me like that?
DW: Were you always able to swim so well?
AR: Actually… (motioning them closer) in my blood, haenyo DNA is flowing. (me: Haenyos are the farmous female deep sea divers who free dive for pearls and crustaceans in the southern seas of Korea) Oh. My mom and my maternal grandmother are haenyos.
Yoo/RDW: Ahh.
Yoo: Anyway, I’ve had to reconsider how I saw you.
RDW: Great! (meaning he thinks AR is great)
AR: Aside from that, what will we do now that Jin Young Tae has run away?
Yoo: What is there to do? We just have to catch him again. Still, since we got the secret clock, that’s at least half of what we needed to do.
RDW: However, where is the secret clock?

(Joon-Joon playing with the secret clock)
AR: Joon Soo! Joon Hee!
JS: What?!
(they run outside with the clock)
Yoo: Here it was. Aunt will take this, and later one, I’ll buy you another one.
(Joon-Joon nod)
RDW: Oh, you’re Joon-Joon.
JH: Is Bon ajusshi okay?
AR: Ajusshi is sleeping soundly right now, so you can’t be too noisy. Okay?
JS: Can we go see him?
AR: Okay, but only see him with your eyes!
Yoo: Please take care of him well. For this week, nursing Bon is your assignment.
AR: I understand.

Kwon: How about the hospitals? Have they still not reported any gunshot patients?
Agent: No.
Kwon: How about the manhunt?
Agent: Nothing from them either.
Kwon: It wasn’t a severe enough wound for him to die. Since it’s Terius, he’s definitely alive somewhere. (noticing something) What is that over there?
Agent: (fetching it) It’s a purse from King’s Bag.
Kwon: Why is there a purse from King’s Bag at J International? Terius has been by J International, but a King’s Bag purse is here. And, the president of King’s Bag is Yoo Ji Yeon. The one person who was at both J International and King’s Bag is Go Ae Rin.

I actually thought this particular clip was funny because AR just has so many different kinds of DNA flowing in her blood apparently. But, mostly, I was thinking what a fantastic mother AR has. AR's mother after all is a race car driver and a free sea diver! AR's father is only a race car driver as far as we know, while her grandmother is just a free sea diver, though who knows what else they may also do. It's funny how they come up with these little back story bits to augment AR's endeavors. LOL

Joon-Joon is adorable as always, regardless of who they interact with. And, then I just translated the rest of the clip just because.

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

I know we say we don’t care about ratings but it’s important to cast & crew . So happy this went double digit 10%!! Record. 

Spoiler

Excited for this drama the way these kids are :lol:

16 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

actually thought this particular clip was funny because AR just has so many different kinds of DNA flowing in her blood apparently. But, mostly, I was thinking what a fantastic mother AR has. AR's mother after all is a race car driver and a free sea diver! AR's father is only a race car driver as far as we know, while her grandmother is just a free sea diver, though who knows what else they may also do. It's funny how they come up with these little back story bits to augment AR's endeavors. LOL

I really appreciate your translations. I love reliving the scenes by reading . AeRin is like a superhero mum . There’s nothing she can’t do . Add in her Her sleuthing skills & High emotional intelligence. She should be a spy 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Bon finds that he's inherited a little family determined to take care of him. :)

AR: Oh! Hurry and sit down. The food is going to get cold.
Bon: Thank you.
AR: Oh, this is nothing. Hurry and eat. You have to eat and take your medicine.
Bon: I seem to owe Ae Rin-sshi my life. I’m really grateful to you.
AR: You don’t have to be grateful at all. Just think about it carefully. When I lost my way, you came and got me. And, when my Joon Hee was sick, you ran with me. People all live like that, helping each other.
JH: Does ajusshi not like porridge either?
Bon: No. I like it.
JH: If it’s too hot, eat it with some water. (handing him her cup which Bon takes)
JS: If it doesn’t taste good, eat it with some seasoned kelp leaves. (handing the side dish to him which Bon accepts)
Bon: Thank you.
AR: Aigoo. When did my Joon Hee and Joon See become so grown up? You did well. Let’s eat.
AR: Please eat.
Bon: I’ll eat well. (means same thing as thank you for the food)

(after dinner)
Bon: (getting up) I’ll go home now.
AR: You can’t! Taking care of Bon-ssh until you’re all better is my mission for this week.
Bon: I can do fine all on my own. I’ll get going.
Joon-Joon: You can’t!
AR: Then, we’ll have to follow Bon-sshi as well. Joon-Joon, pack your things!
Joon-Joon: Yes!
AR: Bon-sshi should put on his shoes.
JH: Mom!
AR: Okay. Did you pack everything you need?
JS: I did.
AR: You have to pack enough!

This clip and the following scene from it where AR and the twins move into Bon's apartment with him is just so adorable. They're determined that Bon is not going to be alone, and that they are gong to take care of him.

Later on, when Bon moves away for fear that AR and the twins may get hurt by getting in the crossfires, it's telling that Bon takes mementos along of AR and Joon-Joon. Plus, as much as he should, he can't quite cut all ties, establishing a communication channel with AR after all. Aww. Bon is a such a goner for AR and her twins.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

Watching with subs, I actually teared up during the process of Bon leaving AR and JJ... :tears:

So the person who closed up Operation Candy is a guy. Now I'm starting to suspect Shim again... hm... because 2 persons are involved, someone sent the email about J-Intl and another person received the email. And the way he questioned Yoo about Bon... just very suspicious... seemingly want to take care of Bon, but somehow I sensed that he was digging for more information....

@stroppyse thanks for translating the clips. I always like to read your translation because it is usually clearer than the subs out there. If you can have a look, what are the writing on the candy wrappers that Bon left for AR?

8 hours ago, nrllee said:

Didn't Bon leave the car at the bridge?  And he jumped off?  Logical sequence would be NIS would impound it or someaning?  How is it he has the car back in possession again to drive to meet JYT?  :huh:. I wish he would've taken the Range Rover instead.  That would sit better with going into hiding.  That blue sports car just screams "look at me!!".  I get that they are trying to spoof the spy elements but some mistakes are just too glaring to overlook.

Maybe he has another car just like that? LOL.... He's loaded for sure, he wears a Tiffany and Co watch :lol:

It's true some of the editing does not make sense. For example the spot where AR jumped into the river in relation to the spot Bon jumped from the bridge. There were other editing bloops I spotted from earlier episodes too, but I can easily overlook them because I just love the show. Yeah I'm biased, lol...

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

I also love the way the writer is developing the romance. They'd both lost people they cared about, and aren't at the "romance" stage yet; just looking out for each other and being friends. Their relationship is growing very naturally(for a drama, at least. lol) and I love that. 

• Like 7

Sleeping over and the morning after as AR and Joon-Joon get ready. So sweet.

(Bon looks at peacefully sleeping AR and Joon-Joon before going to the window to see the men in black)

(The next morning)

JS: (feeding fish) Kids, eat a lot.
Doll: *cough* *cough* I have a cold.
Bon: Ajusshi is okay now.
JH: No, you can’t. You have to staying lying down, uncle.
JS: Mom, what are you doing?
AR: Mom is making some food for my Joon-Joon.
(JH gives Bon a “shot”. LOL)
Bon: Here, too. (pointing)
JH: (giving him another shot) This doesn’t hurt?
Bon: Ow. Ow.
JH: Ajusshi.
(both laugh)

Joon-Joon: We’re going and will be back later. (means same as Goodbye. See you later.)
Bon: Wait a second. Do you want to do nose-nose with ajusshi before you go?
J-J: Yes!
(they rub noses as J-J squeal with laughter)
JH: Nose-nose is good.
(Bon almost rubs noses with AR. LOL)
AR: Please rest. I’ll be right back.
Bon: Yes.
AR: Let’s go, Joon-Joon!

But, Bon has decided that he's a danger to the little family.

Bon’s note: For the time being, I’m leaving. Please tell Joon Soo and Joon Hee nicely. Please mind the order to not say anything. The passcode is 1031. Please feed the fish.
AR: This person whose body isn’t even well, where did he go? Without even any greetings.
(flashback)
Bon: Do you want to do a nose-nose with ajusshi?
Joon-Joon: Yes!
(they rub noses)
AR: Was that his parting farewell?
(AR looks around Bon’s apartment)
AR: He always kept things locked up. So this is what it looks like?
AR: He should have gotten some more nursing before he left.

(In Bon’s new place, he’s taken the picture Joon-Joon had drawn of him. a clock, and the tambourine that he’s supposed to shake to get AR’s attention. LOL)

I loved that Bon felt a part of this family, even as he's realizing that they might come under harm. So, even as he's reveling in the strange and yet good feelings of the family, he makes plans to leave. But, he's only leaving until he can finish his task, the task that is putting not only him but AR and the twins in potential danger. I think the note makes it clear that short of dying, his plan is not to stay away forever.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

It's up to Yoo to explain why Bon probably left the way he did. This clip covers the end of that explanation where Yoo tells AR about the woman that Bon had loved and lost. Then it goes into KIS who apparently gathers fallible information according to SR's overactive imagination.

Yoo: Bon thinks that it’s because of him that that woman died.
Yoo: If only he hadn’t turned her over to his side, if she had just gone on not knowing him, then she wouldn’t have died. He blames himself like that. That’s probably why he left. Because Ae Rin-sshi and Joon Soo, Joon Hee are so important to him. That someone might get hurt again because of him.

KIS Head: But, why did Bon disappear without even saying anything about leaving?
SM: Is he taking a break?
KIS Head: No, it’s said that he’s taken all of his stuff and moved out.
SM: So, did he run away from home?!
SR: It’s the house where he lived alone. Why would he run away from home?  He escaped.
Head/SM: Escape?
SR: Because he didn’t want to see the kids, he escaped.
Head: What?
SM: Really?
SR: You know before when Joon Soo’s mom had asked for help in getting another sitter?
Head: Yes.
SR: The two of them at the time must have really had a knock down fight.

(imagination)
Bon: No longer…can I…be a sitter here.  (AR’s mouth drops open) Every day, I have to work late. And, you won’t even give me a raise. Always having to do housework. I’m not even making enough to cover the cost of pain patches!
AR: How much? How much of a raise do you need?
Bon: $10 per day.
AR: $10?! I can’t! I’ll give you $5.
Bon: Ten. Dollars.
AR: You clearly know what my situation is like. If you suddenly ask for a raise like this, then what am I supposed to do?
Bon: Since the negotiation has failed, get another sitter.
(end imagined scene)

SM: Omomo. What in the world?
SR: That day, I was taking care of Joon-Joon, and ended up going over to Bon-sshi’s place.
Head: And?
SR: The children are playing in the living room, but Bon’s face as he was looking at Joon Soo and Joon Hee was…totally… (flashes to an imagined Bon’s bored face) He had totally had it.
Head: Bon seems to like Joon Soo and Joon Hee.
SR: Is liking children and having to take care of them all day the same thing? You’re someone who should know that.
Head: That’s true.
SM: That’s right.
SR: On top of that…
SM: More? What?
SR: The dressing table, bookcase and books that Seo Hyun gave them was over at Bon-sshi’s place. And was that all? An aquarium, some fish, a train set that someone had thrown away, and dolls…anything that anyone had thrown out that had been picked up being put in his house, who would like that? Wtih Bon-sshi’s personality, he couldn’t even say anything about it. He just didn’t like this or that, so he escaped.
Head: Oh my goodness, so that was what was going on. But while that was going on, you didn’t make a single report?
SR: That is…should I call it the bonding between men?
Head: You’re talking a lot of nonsense about bonding.
SR: Anyway! Anyway! A man like me who takes careful care of children for a long time isn’t commonly found. It’s very rare.
SM: Again, you’re singing your own praises. Oh, you’re so despicable.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

JH actually comes up with an analogy to explain Bon's departure. Bon misses them so much that he can't help but make contact.

(AR is reading a bedtime book to Joon-Joon using voices.)

AR: Butterfly, will I be able to find the gold clover?
AR: Of course, you can do it. Because you are strong and brave. I will protect you.
JH: Mom. Do you think that, just like him (meaning the storybook character), ajusshi has left for an adventure then?
AR: Huh? Yes. Wow, our Joon Hee is able to think of something like that even.
JS: Then, if he finds the gold clover, will he come back?
AR: Yes. So, stop worrying about ajusshi and let’s go to sleep now. Here. There you go. Sleep.

(later, AR thinks about Bon)
AR: Is he making sure to take his medicine? He has to clean his wound out as well.

(next morning, AR finds a piece of candy in the milk bag hung on the door of her flat)
candy wrapper: I am watching over you.
AR/note on tonic: Are your insides feeling better now? Please think of your health and make sure you drink this.
AR/note on bag: Pigus-nim! Please take what’s inside!
candy wrapper: I am watching over you.

Man: Jin Yong Tae
Park: Not yet. I’m sorry.
Man: He’s not someone you can catch easily. Plan B, start it.
Park: Yes.

(Bon is reading a report on the death of Insu Jung.)
Radio: It’s an unfortunate situation. Next item. The Seoul Gangnam police has said that on the night of the 18th, on suspicion of killing his driver and running away, is looking for J International’s CEO Ji Yong Tae for questioning.

Is Insu Jung the North Korean woman who had previously died?  Also, I'm not sure that SM is Red Heels after all. Not sure why. I think it's perhaps a red herring of some kind. From this episode, it seems to me that she's a loan collector of some kind. :) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

Also, I'm not sure that SM is Red Heels after all. Not sure why. I think it's perhaps a red herring of some kind. From this episode, it seems to me that she's a loan collector of some kind. :) 

Aint she just worried that her (handsome) husband might having an affair so she hired a detective to investigate that? And the red heel is spotted in sang ryeol's apartment not sunmi right? So she's totally out of frame now i guess. 

But i wonder why red heel keep speaking in english? And kis suddenly open up a topic abt sending their children to english school and they also mentioned that sunmi's husband have american citizenship.... could it be that sunmi's husband are currently having an affair with that red heel?? 

P/s: eventho the red heel is spotted in sangryeol's apartment i do still think that the red heel is someone else living in apartment. Bc i remember how sangryeol's wife spoke in perfect korean asking sang ryeol to turn off the tv before while here she just spoke with fully english as if she dont know how to speak korean while talking to that hee chul resemblance. So i dont think they are the same person.. but again im not sure tho

@ktcjdrama yep insu jung is jyt's real identity..

• Like 8

Is Insu Jung the real identity of JYT? I forgot. Have to check back to the episode when his real identity was researched by DW. Still outside so cannot check now. 

It is interesting that there is a parallel of the story AR read to the kids about golden clover. Bon will be back after he found the secret behind golden clover. In the mean time, I am going to miss Bon and JJ's interaction. :( 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, jus-ash said:

Just jumping in to say - for those who cannot understand how she can fall for him so soon:

= empathy (mutual): him for how hassled she was as a home-maker, and later as widow.  her for how lonely his existence seemed to be - bread for meals, and his sterile prestine apt.

= for a stay-home housewife who's (dead) husband cldn't see/understand her, largely took her for granted (even her miserly thrifty resourceful ways were not appreciated and all he could jump onto was how much she was spending/wasting at a bakery. rather than question how 'out of the norm' it was for her to be spending). All those indicate that communication/connection between them had been dead for a long time. Sit in on enough marriage counselling sessions/legal court cses between couples - you see the same underlying patterns, and finances are also part of it. 

If that relation ship had dragged on - it might be seperation and eventual divorce.  They just 'existed' but were not connected = many couples live like that ... there're little or no feelings left but they're still together, seemingly like a family. Status-quo, for those who stay together for the kids ... or are too afraid to rock the boat  (another case in pt was the recent Ji-sung drama which just ended its run).

Hi there!! I really like the analysis you got here. I agree with you that they lack some level of clear communication there, but I want to push back on why that's not enough for AR to fall quickly for Bon: while they have communication problem, as soon as the husband realized that he didn't treat his wife right, he cleaned up the house and left money for her so she could buy things. So, this is not to say that they are back in the game and all is well just because of those gestures, but it means that if he was alive, they could have worked things out and improve their communication. Secondly, if this ended in a divorce, it would be way easier for AR to fall for Bon. However, it ends with him dying suddenly, and that creates disruption in the relationship and possibly, she couldn't find a closure for the marriage, as opposed to a divorce.

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Now I'm starting to suspect Shim again... hm... because 2 persons are involved, someone sent the email about J-Intl and another person received the email. And the way he questioned Yoo about Bon... just very suspicious... seemingly want to take care of Bon, but somehow I sensed that he was digging for more information....

I have been doubting Shim all this time, but he's just getting more and more suspicious! Like you said, he's asking a lot about Bon, he seemed to be very interested in the fact that Bon had the evidence file and demanded that Ji Yeon told him if she found Bon... I feel like if it's not Kwon, then it's him, and Kwon doesn't seem like the right one because she's very fixated on the fact that Bon is a spy just so she can rationalize her only failed mission. 

Unrelated but I think Red Heel is Candy.. that's the only female character that is significant enough to appear again and still be a bit of a surprise and a plot twist. But it would be really interesting if Red Heel is in the KIS though.

Also, I have to say I love that AR got rescued by Ji Yeon, and Bon got rescued by AR. Like YESS!! Active women saving each other and saving others!! No more hero and damsel in distress! I was half-expecting that AR will just break down (like most other female lead) when Bon fell into the water, but she immediately got into action before Ji Yeon even moved. She is such a good female lead I adore her :heart: :heart:

The romantic plot is slow for me tbh... I thought Bon disappearing is going to be a time for AR to sit down and think about how she felt when he's not here and her not knowing how he's doing, and that she finally realizes how she feels when he's gone, but he appeared right back into her life with the notes (not saying that the notes aren't cute, the notes exchange things are so adorable that I'm like why can't this happen when they're already datingggg) 

Lastly, anyone worries for JYT? My first reaction to that last scene is how is JYT gonna survive if both of them are on the run and are hunted :flushed: Hopefully Bon have some medical skills up on his sleeves!

• Like 8

@galaxy97 yeah that piqued my interest.  Things of note that I picked out

1. Remember how Bon said something about Yura's Mom (I forget her name, is it SunMi?) during that fortune telling session?  Did he imply that Yura was not her biological child?

2. I found it weird that KIS when they were talking in this Ep kept referring to her husband as Yura's father...doesn't he have a name?  Are they so distant that they just talk about him as some third party?  It's just an odd way of talking but maybe Koreans talk like that?  Almost as if SunMi is his second Wife and Yura's biological Mom left or died?  So potentially the biological Mom could be red heels?  And the whole speaking in English segment early on and chatter about English schools would tie in as well.

3. The Private Investigator explains the man (I thought it was K initially) she was talking to in the cafe when Bon saw her after the driving lesson with AR.

• Like 9

@nrllee its common. To be referred to as father or mother of ( insert child's name ). Its nothing to do with being distant from the spouse.

I was passing by quickly and read some comments about AR's mother being a diver. I presume that someone caught the haenyeo references. However we are talking about the Han River right? The big fat river where it is actually not that easy to find the riverbank. And brain death occurs in 4 min. Even without water in the lungs from secondary drowning. And its dirty. And cloudy.

So I laughed as I watched this. Our superhero female lead.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

OST.3 has such catchy and happy tune. I love the song and knowing the meaning of the lyrics now, I just feel that it is so fitting for Bon and his experience with JJ and AR. Thanks for sharing @supergal99 :D

• Like 6