Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2018] Terius Behind Me/ My Secret Terius 내 뒤에 테리우스

2 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

:lol: Oh gosh that scene of the twins bandaging Bon's face.... I literally couldn't continue typing and just laughed and laughed and laughed.... Haven't laughed like that for a long time....

I applaud SJS for being able to keep a straight face acting with that, and for JIS too for not laughing but shocked instead.... gosh..... :lol:

Need the BTS - than we will find out how many tries they needed to not laugh. :D

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Waah i dunno why i am sad... It hurts me that KB is into hiding again.. Away from JJAR....not a good sign.. I think i am having withdrawal syndrome this early! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

OMG SJS with an apron ... so funny :joy:

btw i super love the exchanging of messages between the 2. So romantic:wub:

he took the picture from joon joon and the tambourine with him.  I assume the tambourine represents GAR ^_^

• Like 4

Dear Hourglass, 

Pls tell me your secret on how to stick to KB's grasp, under the water, eventhough he is unconscious.

Yours truly 

• LOL 7

57 minutes ago, supergal99 said:

Poke @ktcjdrama your turn --> the curse of The Nose Kiss hahaaaa

Me want nose kisses from Sitter Bon too!!... I'll quietly line up after AR :D

But watching the clips now, I realized he was saying goodbye to the twins... :(

Oh, AR's driving lesson surely paid off... and the DNA she was talking about is diving DNA. She claims her mom and grandma have that DNA. Remember her parents live in or from Jeju.

And those are Pigus bandage patches the twins put on Bon :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I love this scene ! Look at how long he held her hand & won’t let go. Thanks @ktcjdrama for your recaps . AeRin has become my favourite female lead . You go hot mama !!! 

I don’t care ...I want the romance to just go full steam ahead !!! Ship this

Bts!!!

He really does his own stunts ! Hottest ahjussi in town 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

and the DNA she was talking about is diving DNA. She claims her mom and grandma have that DNA

So she basically have driving DNA, diving DNA and what more to come huh aerin shi? :lol: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

3 minutes ago, triplem said:

I love this scene ! Look at how long he held her hand & won’t let go. Thanks @ktcjdrama for your recaps . AeRin has become my favourite female lead . You go hot mama !!! 

My fav scene too.  I think this is where both of them... ehem ehem ... ‘found’ each other :wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh god my heart beating so fast while watching this scene! Feeling like my hand is the one he held lol. And i cant stop giggling too! Oh gosh cant they just kiss alr (okay sorry cant help lol) 

@triplem im with you! Idc what others said i just want the romance between them to develop further and further

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Been wondering where the USB went... Wanna bet that Joon-Joon have it? I just remembered they played with it while the adults were busy with Bon.

Oh, and the Doc just now will appear again to help with JYT, I think... since the stills we saw in IG was him in the medical scrubs. Why there are wounds on his face though? And I miss watching Yoon Sang Hyun btw.

• Like 8

@zba72 @galaxy97 I also like this one . The drama keeps painting the picture of the potentials of them becoming a happy family. Look at how moved he was ...they bring warmth into his cold lonely existence. It was so cute when AeRin said no ,  he can’t be alone.  And all 3 just decided to go to his apartment 

Look at the end of the video when he almost gave her a nose rub..it’s confirmed the feelings are mutual 

• Like 8

Yeah I want to see a nose rub between them too me that so much more significant.

It shows he apart of their family.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Hi all! :)

Just jumping in to say - this drama, the top notch  acting between the 2 leads, the adorable twins, the KIS vs NIS crew, her nutsville ex boss and his bizarre antics ... the pacing, the humour ... such a warm, and hilariously entertaining captivating combination.

So much so Terrius is my top Wed-Thur drama to look out for ... and it really was a hard fight between solid So Ji-sub :heart: and Choi Jin-hyuk's delicious gravelly voice. :wub: 

Just jumping in to say - for those who cannot understand how she can fall for him so soon:

= empathy (mutual): him for how hassled she was as a home-maker, and later as widow.  her for how lonely his existence seemed to be - bread for meals, and his sterile prestine apt.

= for a stay-home housewife who's (dead) husband cldn't see/understand her, largely took her for granted (even her miserly thrifty resourceful ways were not appreciated and all he could jump onto was how much she was spending/wasting at a bakery. rather than question how 'out of the norm' it was for her to be spending). All those indicate that communication/connection between them had been dead for a long time. Sit in on enough marriage counselling sessions/legal court cses between couples - you see the same underlying patterns, and finances are also part of it. 

If that relation ship had dragged on - it might be seperation and eventual divorce.  They just 'existed' but were not connected = many couples live like that ... there're little or no feelings left but they're still together, seemingly like a family. Status-quo, for those who stay together for the kids ... or are too afraid to rock the boat  (another case in pt was the recent Ji-sung drama which just ended its run).

Yes Jung In-sin (beautiful acting!)  has some attachment left to dead husband, yes it was a sad mysterious yet connected to NIS end for Yang Dong-geun .... but the couple had drifted apart. There was also resentment, on both sides and that's always kinda toxic.

Bon can see her for who she is/what she was doing as a mom, and yet also appreciate that she was intelligent .... and most importantly - he was supportive at the right time. And doing all her could to help her grow.

So Ji-sub was a breath of fresh air who actually observed (a very strong trait of his, in all roles plus attention to detail) and validated her feelings. Even before he felt empathy for her ... and then fell for her bec she's such a warm,  genuinely nice caring person. (I didn't watch Waikiki despite all the hype but I just might pick up Naked Fireman for Jung In-sun).

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

He really really wanted to nose kiss her! The longing in his eyes.... my heart!

3E2A02C3-07A9-43CC-8BF9-D0E3FA9061B1.gif

• Like 20
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, aisling said:

He really really wanted to nose kiss her! The longing in his eyes.... my heart!

I know. This scene was soo adorable and had such a strong relationship of them all. It was also Bon's goodbye to the twins. He wished he was able to say goodbye to Ae Rin, too.

I really like the small romance building up between Bon and Ae Rin. Both characters lost their true love ones and slowly healing with each other and helping one another. 

Today's episode was good. I just had to ruin it for myself and watched it. It was really good.

• Like 14

Thanks @aisling for the gif! I could watch that for a million times yet not tired of it :wub: yep that scene was so beautiful. A silence goodbye from Bon...

• Like 9